It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing video involving teen, and Video Game.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

WOW! And people say Americans are stupid. This guy takes the cake. GO UK!!! But honestly it looks like a cheap spoof of this video.

edit on 10-12-2010 by JesusChristSr because: Fat Fingers

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm going to give the OP a star and a Flag as he has generated quite an interesting thread with little recognition.

If you discount that maybe the kid was just acting for a youtube movie then I still don't think it's that odd.

People have a huge habit of losing perspective on their current situation whether it concerns work or games or relationships or more or less anything else that people do.
I'm sure we have all seen those clips of desperate mothers trampling on each other at the Christmas sales to get a rare toy, or can think of times in their life when they have gone completely nuts over something that seems really trivial when you look back on it.

He's just a teenage guy with a lot of hormones and confusion that made the mistake of filming himself while he was being a dick.

Luckily most of the times that I have acted like a complete dick no one has had a video camera to record it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusChristSr

WOW! And people say Americans are stupid. This guy takes the cake. GO UK!!! But honestly it looks like a cheap spoof of this video.

edit on 10-12-2010 by JesusChristSr because: Fat Fingers

This child is obviously infected with the zombie virus. You know what to do with zombies...it's the only thing that works. Quick, do it now before he gets to the rest of the house...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I can't believe anyone thinks this is real.

It's obviously some random yahoo trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. Like this guy who ended up admitting it was a hoax on the Tosh.0 show.

BAH, whatever...lol.

Here's the direct link

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-12-2010 by Byteman because: tried to fix video link.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Tis true,MW2 doth suck verily.But that young lad looks like he also has eaten a bag of frito lays BBQ paint chips at some point in his life.
City life does seem to turn kids into window lickers for some reason or other,i pity him,and our future.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

Really hypocrite, that's not what you said on the population explosion post.
Which is it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah kids these days are getting crazier and crazier.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Ufokrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Mate, half the people on the streets can't handle their emotions.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
. Video games have this way of turning your brains into mush the longer you play, sort of draining your ability to think properly.

Do you have proof? I could write ten chapters after a 6 hour video games session with my buddies, so I highly doubt that accusation

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I swear this guy is a product placement by MW2, I just bought the game for 10$. I think this guy made me buy it. I'll make a vid soon. wheres the milk?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It still shows a problem with our younger generation. It still shows how irresponsible parents are.

For a younger teenager nowadays, they don't build the right skills. With phones, ipods, personal computers (with little to no supervision, open to bullying), ps3, xbox, psp, those virtual world sites that seem so popular, how are they supposed to act in the real world? How does this effect him?

Even if he or anyone else were faking, is it necessary to take it that far? Im not blaming COD, we all get into our games our own way.

I wouldnt want to be the proud parent of this kid. Fake or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ya, I played with that n00b...17 straight hours and he blows a simple plan to take a point by pulling a leroy jenkins..so we kicked him.

whats the problem?

meh, I when I was a small kid, I used to smash controllers and such..then after having to spend my allowance on new controllers, I calmed down.

Where is his parents? Why are they buying their emotionally compromised kids adult video games anyhow?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Where he from? England? Must be the bull crap food they got their

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I think it would be funny to see him play the Wind Tunnel level from Battletoads.. Now that is anger inducing

HARDEST LEVEL EVER

i might be over-exaggerating, because if i remember right, the next level was JUST as hard if not harder... God i hate that game, but it taught me patience

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

Maybe this doesn't phase me because I saw this type of behavior as a kid when I attended school in the inner city.

In the time I spent learning in Public Elementary, Middle , and 2 High Schools in inner city nyc, I have never seen behavior like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That's NY, though.. From what i hear, it's a tough neighborhood.. This kid would get murdered in a day there

I dunno about the other poster, but i went to school in the suburbs, where the little rich kids get everything, but can't handle the real world

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm glad this 'topic' has been brought to Attention.

As a child, I played the video games though didn't make a habit of it.
As of recent, these games are so 'virtual' one could forget Reality altogether.
Unfortunately, this was by design, a poor one, though no accident.

Many years went past since childhood where I was too busy with Life to be 'Distracted'.
I suppose the tyrants that be, the funders had this in mind.
They would prefer the 'folk' to take their agressions out in the 'virtual' world than the Real one.
no?
Yes.

On the other hand, Right one, these games are used for positive purposes as well.
Some 'troops' as well as surgeons are encouraged to play these games to increase their eye/hand coordination skills. It works. Counterstrike was the game I found quite intriguing as well as challenging and found it difficult to put down as it is designed to encourage one to perfect their skills amongst their online competition from folks around the world in real time. I found it fascinating to play with folks from around the world and communicate in real time with the competition. I no longer play these games though certainly understand how Addictive they can become.

The main issue with these games are the 'health' costs.
I had discovered the following from my personal experience with the nuevo games of the day.
Hint: there is 'matrix' of computer generated 'players' of which AI (artificial intelligence) assures the PLAYERS WILL NEVER WIN! Yes, the matrix is UpOn you though the matrix that counts is the Matrix of Creativity.....Of the Creator ^*Above*^, the true 'Above Network'.

Congratulations, YOU WIN!!!!!
Never thought you'd hear that one and 'feel' it all the same.
no?

1) Lack of SunLight will certainly bring about depression, anxiety, immune system failure, vitamin D and A absorption issues as well as a whole host of other medical issues brought about by this lack of Sun, the power of your very being! SunPower is essential for effective and effiicient functioning of the human body or for any 'life' on Earth. It is 'the' catalyst that makes the body function. The enzyme of one's very being.

2) Many young folks are being neuroprogrammed and sickened by this addictive technology and it is rewiring their very brain structure from it's original state of 'being'.

3) The more folks play games, the more distracted and UnAware of the Reality going on around them.
The last thing a tyrant wants is for folks to pay 'Attention'.

no?

4) $$$$$$. Ever wonder why the line goes through the S in $.
You should.
nuff said, though at what 'cost' to the social network?

5) Lack of social interaction and the continuing fracturing of the 'family unit' was also, by design, in order to decrease cohesiveness, communication, familiarity, etc, etc.....you get the 'idea'.

There is much more though ^^^^^ that's enOUGH.
Would you agree?
Yes, I believe you would because it applies to Reason, Rationale, the intellect, the sapience/sentience, logic common sense, blabla and then some.....yes All of the most important Tools In your shed.....collecting dust as ashes unto the SOL.

"Moderation In All Things" is an Ancient Proverb that has worked since the dawn of mAn.
Oh, DO take care folks.
LaterAlligAters.....
edit on 49pm181130121131201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Imagine if he had to play Super Mario Bros... back in the day we didn't have save game. You paused and left that thing on or you just sucked it up and started ALL OVER. Kids are punks these day's. If it's real it's sad, if it's an act... it's pretty convincing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

True, I'm sure most of us have done stuff that if we were to watch a playback video of it, we would look more crazy than we realized haha.

But the OP video is still a little disturbing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Obviously his parents have little or no control over this boy for letting him even be playing any game for such a long period of time. He is probably is or has been taking some sort of drug to even keep him going that long, he is probably on his way down. His anger at losing has overridden any common sense he may have had. There really is no telling what was going on before he decided to throw a fit. It is obvious he needs sleep. Maybe when he wakes up and really starts feeling the pain, he will think twice about doing it again. Who knows.....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join