It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing video involving teen, and Video Game.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

wanna see something close to vr? check out Second Life

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The kid definitely has issues.

CODMW2 wasn't a bad game at all.... my guess is that he sucked at it.
Either that or he was harassed by some online players and was just releasing some frustrations.

I dunno, he definitely should turn his console off and go outside.

He has a house to live in and a games console and clothes and so on, he should be thankful, not start punching the wall and crying because he sucks at video games.

What a freak.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I believe the word "Tard" is more the correct term.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

SO Fake.

No wall resists those blows. He's just high or drunk... or both.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

SO Fake.

No wall resists those blows. He's just high or drunk... or both.

We have solid brick walls in the UK.... most walls would resist almost anything a human being could do to them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Oh - that kid I just stuck with a throwing knife across the map? Wow, I really got to him.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah, he's right. Call of Duty 4 or 5 is way better

I can't believe he got mad enough to hit the wall. Only Deal or No Deal on PS3 gets me THATT mad!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Pretty funny, he most likely cant win in cod and was on a losing streak till he lost it, it can't be over the single player campaign because most single player campaign's are a cake walk, in fact I usually don't even bother playing the offline story mode in game's much anymore, because there predictable and way to easy, usually just go straight to online matches. And off-course I have personally made more then a couple of people on these online game's go bananas, but I don't know what it is but British kids get pissed pretty easily and usually just drop the game room and don't want to play against you any more or, when they can't beat you they start talking # in British, stuff like wanker and other weird insults that British people say, which is funny as hell, no offence to British people but to Americans they probably don't even understand what you are talking about with that dialect and accent, much less when pissed kids throw insults around in the game chat.

And I get stressed once in a while to from some of these games, especially in games like street fighter 4, which is way to technical, and most people that play it, well they play it religiously, so there not messing around. In-fact it's pretty much like a job to some, if they want to stay competitive they got to practice for hours daily, which kind of takes away from the fun when it becomes way to serious.

That vid is not all that bad, check this German kid go banana's over Unreal tournament on the PC. Warning the kid really likes to scream and swear in German, and its subtitled.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
it is sold to the youth via TV telling them they can win a million dollars and fame being a Video Game Champion, the medias push this too like on Yahoo news ect.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
video game addiction is what keeps people from taking games as a serious form of art

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was raised by Father Nintendo and even playing Battletoads i would never get that upset.. (2 points for the people that understand the stress and fear of God Battletoads instills)

Imagine him playing a game were he had to actually use his mind, instead of mindless running and shooting...

I feel bad for him and hope he does find some help...

This kid, too!
WoW Freakout

At least the second kid cracks me up.. Still feel bad, but i can't help but laugh

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
it is sold to the youth via TV telling them they can win a million dollars and fame being a Video Game Champion, the medias push this too like on Yahoo news ect.

I highly beg to differ, and yahoo news covers a wide variety of topics while also having perhaps too many contributors. I bet you could find an article on game addiction, why violent video games are a problem, etc. much faster than articles that encourage professional tournament play, especially on yahoo news.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

It's closed mindedness not addiction...

Anything can be turned into crack..................................................

Next time you hear the "Video Games aren't art" argument, pop in any of the Assassins Creed games and show them a viewpoint... The detail of the cities are amazing.. Jerusalem, Rome, all those fun places have been beautifully redone

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

I highly beg to differ, and yahoo news covers a wide variety of topics while also having perhaps too many contributors. I bet you could find an article on game addiction, why violent video games are a problem, etc. much faster than articles that encourage professional tournament play, especially on yahoo news.

?

I am speaking of a myriad.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He doesn't have any problems, he's just having a bad day. I've blown up MUCH worse than that, but not over videogames, mainly just women. I'm sure he's fine now.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wait what?? This is supposed to be disturbing?

Oh, the sheltered people out there....

Just looks like a teenager with his hormones all jacked up.

Then again, I did hang around all the "misfits" when I was a teenager. This isn't penis.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

The first one was better.... or more disturbing anyway....

That kid has issues....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

heh, that's nice instance what i was talking about, child gone straight way to hard mental disorders.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

HAHAHA i was thinking the same thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Now that's more like it!

I was actually border-lining being a little freaked on that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join