It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing video involving teen, and Video Game.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mode please move if needed.

Came across this video and I have no idea what to think about this. Seems the kid in the video was upset from playing Call of Duty 17hrs straight. He lost. But the next part was very disturbing as you will see...

what was going on here?
edit on 9-12-2010 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He must be high on drugs or picked up the special CIA edition

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If this is legit and the guys not an actor then he definatly needs some professional help. I can see how some people might find this video funny but i can honestly say with my hand on my heart that i felt sorry for this guy. Not because he lost his 17 hour game but because he clearly doesnt know how to behave any better. He definatly needs some kind of help.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thats just wrong.......

Im thinking he has issues that go a litttle deeper. I didnt think MW2 was that bad.

edit on 9/12/2010 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would tend to agree with you there, but when does a kid that appears to be as young as he is find time for 17 hour video game sessions and his parents or whatever didnt have anything to say. ALl these questions

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
17 hours straight and he didn't save his progress??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
At first I thought it was amusing but when he showed he actually hit the wall I was shocked. If he wasnt on any drugs or meds then he can be a real danger to himself if it is something worse just based on his reaction to losing a game.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He probably just needs his diaper changed. Thats all.

No big deal really.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They make some pretty strong walls over there, You punch a wall in america, your hand goes right through it. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
at the beginning of the video he looked like he was just off his head on something. ive seen people turn like that on mephadrone, also notice he is sweating alot, you can see it on his lips.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

What is of most concern is not the game it is this individual. He does not represent the average gamer, he is clearly in need of professional help.
Why he was playing for 17 hours straight is my first question, usually this would indicate he may be a drug abuser or suffer a mental disorder prohibiting sleep - because I am a hardcore gamer, I have been addicted to games - but 17 hours straight means there is something seriously wrong with you.
The anger he is showing can be associated with gamers, because they are dealing with high intensity situations for long periods of time they have to concentrate and can be eaily frustrated when they lose concentration - However to get this angry over being a n00b is crazy and probably making everyone elses day that he is taking it so personally.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Back in the days we had the punks, metal head, jocks and all... Today we have THAT... the "emo's" here's a couple other fine examples from this new rapidly spreading parasite specie...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I'm usually not a violent guy but 30 seconds into the last one and I had the strong urge of shooting her in the face with a 12 gauge JUST to shut her up for 10 seconds... Just 10 seconds...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I wonder what compelled him to post this video anyways, what would be the motive behind this? Maybe he was being paid to do this so they can ban it at a PTA meeting. Just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well he is taking it to serious, like it matters, but then maybe it does to him.

i see people get angry because somebody has overtook them in a car, i see people get angry because somebody disagrees with their viewpoint and has a differing one, i see people get angry because the shop has ran out of beer, and lots of people were angry when Mrs barlow got put in prison on a T.V. sitcom, when Take That broke up people needed support, so it is not just games that make people over react or is the only thing people take to seriously.
edit on 9-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
He's not mad because he lost, ....

but because he thinks the game sucks,

waiting months and months for it to come out, just to get let down.

poor lil buckaroo, ... he just needs a friends or two.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
17 hours straight and he didn't save his progress??

The game is terrible anyway and only 6 hours long.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
gah, somebody smash his console and wash his mouth out.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

What is of most concern is not the game it is this individual. He does not represent the average gamer, he is clearly in need of professional help.
Why he was playing for 17 hours straight is my first question, usually this would indicate he may be a drug abuser or suffer a mental disorder prohibiting sleep - because I am a hardcore gamer, I have been addicted to games - but 17 hours straight means there is something seriously wrong with you.
The anger he is showing can be associated with gamers, because they are dealing with high intensity situations for long periods of time they have to concentrate and can be eaily frustrated when they lose concentration - However to get this angry over being a n00b is crazy and probably making everyone elses day that he is taking it so personally.

Amen... I'm a pretty hardcore gamer myself and I did my share of amphetamine/methamphetamine until two years ago when I stop that #... and EVEN back then on speeds I couldn't play 17 hours straight... Even when wired to second level... I wouldn't of been able to sit there 17 hours straight... This kid needs professional help, pretty quick too....

PS: Yes I still have all my teeth.. as a matter of fact pretty much no one that surrounded me knew anything about it for over two years until I stop... At first sight and even after knowing me for awhile you'd never of known...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Doesnt the time it takes to finish a game like that depend on skill? I know if I tried to play a game like that it would takes ages

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i guess he should have invested in artificial aiming, or some other aftermarket "thermal" add-on. He would be invincible!

www.artificialaiming.net...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join