It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How do you exactly block the view of several sky objects by "chemtrailing" but manage at the same time to leave open and clear vision of the rest of the night-and-day sky as we always have known it?

btw why is this thread posted at the Space Exploration section?

edit on 23-11-2010 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nibiru's supposed to come around. Or rather fly around. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What a crazy thread!

Hard to believe a video of a picture could generate so much hostility and contempt, let alone that many flags and replies.

I'm thinking (just my opinion here... lol...) the picture has several lens flares, a sun dog and dirt on the windshield. Honestly, I find the chem-trails more interesting. I mean damn! If there were three planets so close that we could see them looming in the sky, appearing as large as the moon, don't you all think that the gravitational disturbance alone would be apparent already?

Anywho... I did learn something from this thread, never knew what a Sun Dog was until now. I took a picture of one not too long ago... Here 'tis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a4fa3b66e8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember folks, we're all just tiny people on a tiny blue speck of dust...

~Peace
edit on 23-11-2010 by Blarneystoner because: resized the image to fit...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionFreak

Can i just state for the 4th time....I KNOW SACKCLOTH is isnt a planet however many people refer to nibiru as sackcloth, wormwood, planet x among other names used by the sumerians, egyptians, the hopi tribe etc....

so again I AND WE know that sackcloth isnt a planet or star. to refer to the bible and the sun will be made of sackloth or as dark as sackcloth, goat hair.

I GET IT!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay, I am a cordial believer in Nubiru; but only because I study Anthropology and certain groups talked about it coming back. However, OP, don't say the ground is going to move beneath us and we won't...the ground beneath us IS moving right now; the equator rotates at 1,037mph and beyond that we rotate slower, so at your 45 latitude you states the Earth travels at 733mph. (this is deduced by 45 latitudes cosine of .7071068 being multiplied by 1037). We're also hurdling through dead space at 66,660mph along our orbital path.

Thank inertia and gravity for allowing us all to live here without feeling these speeds and or effects.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Woops, double post.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Xterrain because: double post

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

People here can't stand complicated analysis of important issues.

Thus they focus on mere superstitions to satisfy their ego which is thinking that they "know" something that others don't.

But yeh, show me a video of a blue planet and I'll believe ya.
edit on 11/23/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well if we see it on youtube it must be true right?

The guy was using an iPhone for christ's sake! This isnt some $10,000 telescope, its a trendy phone with a crappy camera. Trust me, the iPhone camera sucks!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Nventual

a blue lense flare? cmon?? and if u look at the other pics like in sepia u can see there is something there, but yea ok...lense flares it is all three of different colours lol

What colour do you want have a look here

Not just one colour many

Then with the emboss filter

SEE more youtube BS which hooks the gullible with no understanding of photography simple!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by weedwhacker

collected RAIN WATER does show exactly what types of chemicals are being sprayed over our countries, i see contrails and chemtrails everyday out of my window and above my home, im not stupid that i cant tell the difference, i see contrails coming out of commercial planes...and i watch them flying through the sky and see the thin contrial dissapear behind it, then i see other aircrafts, spewing chemtrails and i watch as the chemtrail billows and billows until it looks like a cloud....im a 32 year old woman, i went to university for almost 5 years, im not stupid, nor am i blind, on the same day i see both contrails and chemtrails....THEY ARE REAL!!

and if your that delusional that u think chemtrails dont exist your either extremely stupid or a disinformant!

you may want to educate yourself...

www.educate-yourself.org...

also read this and it states that the chemtrail ops programme is run by the office of naval intellegence

www.nogw.com...
edit on 22-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

Then your DELUDED if you think every day you see chemtrails
lets look at your statement HOW do you identify your aircraft flying at 25,000 30,000 35,000 ft PLEASE tell us I need a
Or was THAT what you studied at Uni and if you have been to Uni, I cant believe that you think what you see are chemtrails.

Chemtrails are an internet myth just like nibiru etc cant wait for 2013 to have a good
at the nibiru believers on here.

PS YOU do know weedwhacker is a PILOT

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As the last guy to comment in his you tube account for this video said, the different colors of the upper two lens flares was caused by the tint on the top of the windshield. The one near the top is darkest because the tint is darkest at the top. The second flare from the top is a really nice blue color because the tint is lighter, and gave it a haze behind "the planet". Very keen observation on his part

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Why aren't these objects/planets visible on a perfectly clear, blue-sky day? I mean, sure, they show up during a chemtrail EXTRAVAGANZA, but why aren't these objects otherwise visible? And, shouldn't I be able to see them from sunny Florida if they are visible from Indiana? Something doesn't make sense. Please, anyone, explain.

Well they always show up when they point their cameras at the sun which also causes lens flare funny that or you see a black dot because they overload the sensor in a digital camera then that becomes nibiru, it really shows how on here all you have to do is post about nibiru or best evidence of a ufo,aliens or bases on the moon mars etc with a dodgy picture and people star and flag although they haven't got a clue about what they are looking at. Thats a bit sad dont you think

edit on 23-11-2010 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even if there is such a planet as Nibiru, I don't believe it will destroy Earth. Perhaps its passing will affect our atmosphere in a way that most if not all life will be destroyed, but Earth itself will remain intact, otherwise TPTB wouldn't bother to spend the millions of dollars it must cost to build each of those deep, underground survival shelters.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Thank you for finding and sharing this video. I love this guy's accent!

I think they are lens flares, it was an iphone picture, and the orb he keeps saying is behind the chemtrails is in front of them! Maybe it would look different in person.

I took a picture of the sun with my sister's digital camera one time and thought I had captured Nibiru too. But it was determined to be lens flare.

Here is the thread about it, it has some good information from some of our members who are more knowlegeable than I on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I dont understand why he keeps saying the flares don't line up. Two dots can always be conntected, by a straight line.

If the flare was going the opposite direction why are all the flares on the other side?

Yea but none of them are in line so everything you just wrote doesn't really matter....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

firstly weedwhacker being a pilot is irrelevant ive covered this....secondly if chemtrails aka geoengineering DIDNT exist then please tell me why the N have asked governments to cease doing it....there is a link in this thread, that proves that chemtrailing is real....u may want to look it up....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join