It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok this has gotten a bit off topic but my question as far as this Nibiru thing, if this planet is as big as people say it is and if were so close to the day that it's going to hit us, and it orbits this orbit every 3600 years or what ever then why:
1.Can't we see it already in plain clear sight?
and
2.Has it not already hit us once in the billions of years Earth has existed?

Because i-t i-s n-o-t r-e-a-l !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ngchunter

I really want to see that video...so I took a peek for the YouTube code, because something wasn't right with the link in the post.

This oughta do it.....:

Ah, thanks weedwhacker, I botched that up and didn't even realize it lol. I went back and fixed my post too so that it would look foolish.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Photos of Nibiru

the above link contains a video, which shows the planet nibiru surrounded by three, for lack of a better word, stars.
in the summer-fall of 1999 or 2000, my good friend and i witnessed UFO interstellar travel, to these three stars.
below is a link, or perhaps embedded into this post, of my graphic of the actual trajectory of the UFO. It appeared to have split from the star at 90 degrees, traveled to the star at 270 degrees, then to the star at 180 degrees, then it traveled 0 degrees, crossed its initial path and disappeared into outer space.
This was witnessed in Michigan, very far north, although not as far as the U.P.
We weren't on any mind altering substances, as this was a kid i was mentoring at the time.
The event was so sudden and unexpected that it halted our conversation and upon its disappearance, caused quite the hysteria and fear between the two of us.
The entire event took place in less that 2.5-3.5 seconds.

edit on 23-11-2010 by SeeReeS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

nasa fond a heavenly object back in the 80's

NASA finds things every day. I suppose you are referring to the lie about NASA finding something in the solar system. That lie is about the IRAS satellite.

wehave earth changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, other planets heating up..what could cause that??

This isn't true either except for a slow warming trend of the Earth. The volcano and earthquake rate is not increasing. Changes in temperature of other celestial bodies is the norm. Do you seriously expect them to stay constant? The changes of the planets are not unusual.

what evidence do u have apart from your word of course that it doesnt exist?

What evidence do you have that it exists? You have no evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeReeS

Nibirushock2012 confessed to being a hoaxer on ATS, and his claimed photos from the South Pole Telescope are clearly fakes. In fact, he re-used the graphics in that same photo at the bottom of your post to make his SPT photos (which he claimed were infrared photos even though SPT isn't an infrared telescope). Now suddenly it's a diagram of what he and his friends saw ten years ago?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeReeS

Sorry, sounds intriguiing....but it is a fair assumption that what you thought you saw wasn't anything like what you described, as you interpreted it. Normal celestial activities can often be mistaken, and confused...

...but, your links take the user to a page that requires a login and password. so no joy at the moment.....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by HedgehogInTheFog

revelations 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
it has to do with the end times in the bible...which many believe will be a comet....thats why people call nibiru sackcloth because the think its what the bible speaks of,,the end times.

THANKYOU

It says the sun looks black like sackcloth, not that it is some body called "sackcloth". The star that gets flung down (some people have thought it's a comet or asteroid) is called wormwood.

But seriously, IF these objects really were planets/comets/ect... any amateur astronomer would have seen them.

Also I'm not usually one to argue semantics but eris is a very specific kuiper belt object which at closest is 37.9 AU from the sun and at furthest is 96.7 AU from the sun. This object would be impossible to see with a camera phone.

Op's probably getting lots of guff over the fanciful thread title.

Edit: Dang it! I keep posting before I realize the thread is 20+ pages long! ugh...
edit on 23-11-2010 by anonymousstranger because: Something of other

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

i wish it was as easy for me to refute what the two of us witnessed and thoroughly discussed that night, as it was for you, who wasn't present at the time. Perhaps it wasn't Nibiru and it's orbiting objects, but it is the closest thing i've come across on the net which resembles the positioning of the objects seen that evening. One other thing, is that the red object, presumably Nibiru, in the middle was not present that night, just the three stars. We watched the entire episode as it played out in front of us that night. If i could take back that night and have been somewhere else, i would gladly do that, because naturally, people need to see it to believe it. it's fine if you don't, i wouldn't either, if i was as skeptical as you, but here's another tid bit...i was visited by a being when i was 15 who instructed/informed me of many things to come/do in my life, and up until now, all has been correct and continues to be. You can call me crazy, i actually expect that, but crazy i'm not and have never been. These experiences shook me to the core and have altered my entire existence...i'm waiting for that visitor to reappear to me and discover what else it has to say, if that is supposed to happen. if i had to guess what it was; an angel, because it's light so bright and presence so overwhelming.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Internal reflections of light within a camera relating to its componentry. It's quite amazing how the eye can be deceived, not unlike the people these eyes belong to.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeReeS

i wish it was as easy for me to refute what the two of us witnessed and thoroughly discussed that night, as it was for you, who wasn't present at the time.

So are you Nibirushock2012 then or are you just stealing his photo? The video you linked to was posted by nibirushock2012 on youtube originally according to the information at the link. If you're just trying to borrow his photo to make a diagram of something you witnessed you need to do a better job clearly deliniating what is his material and what is yours because the way you posted it makes it seem as though you are Nibirushock himself (if not openly stating it). It's also generally not a good idea to borrow a photo from a known hoaxer.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Great fantasy however there is no solid ever to support this theory

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

Because if you listen to what people say about it it remains invisible till you hit the perfect vibration then all of a sudden it pops out or it could be the fact that it's a galactic space staion and they have the invisible cloaking device or it is being hidden by the sun keep searching mate you will see there is alot of different stories everytime you ask a question that is so logical you get another obsticle.

It is the biggest con job anyone has done and is still going 10 plus years strong

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The blue dot is probably a reflection from something inside of his car. He said he was taking his wife to work that morning--same thing for the pink one...also, he really discredits himself when he says the blue dot is "Christ's cross" or something like that and goes on to talk about the rapture...please, I still think Nibiru is a fairy tale and now he's heaping another fairy tale on top of that. If there is actual proof of Nibiru's existence AND that it is headed our way, I'd like to read it. Another question: if these "objects" were so prominent in his photo, why has no one else seen them? Shouldn't someone, somewhere see this as well? I mean, these looked fairly large when compared with the size of the sun, so you'd think that almost anyone could see them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
HELP!!!!!!!WE LOST IN TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hello, members of the ATS community. I'm a new member on these boards and i very much like the nature of conversations being led around here. My english isn't top notch, because it's not my native language, but i'll try to put my thoughts in as clearer terms as possible.
Now, regarding Nibiru, the so called "Planet X", i'm sceptical of the whole concept of a planetary body orbiting the sun in a huge ecliptical orbit in the reverse direction of the motion of all the other planets in our Solar System. However i stumbled across a video, that points out the possibility of our Solar System being a part of a Binary Solar System. Meaning we have 2 suns, orbiting each other. This isn't a rare occurance in the Universe, more than 50% of all observable stars aren't single. Recent changes in the Solar System indicate that some object is nearing us with increasing speed. Jupiter is hotter, 3 of the storms on Jupiter are no more, Uranus is 1000% brighter, the ozone caps on Mars are melting, and there is now a forming ozone layer on Mars. Mercury, which is a planet without magnetic activity has magnetic storms on its surface. Earth-bound changes are clear to everybody at this time, i assume. And the fact, that struck me the most was, the Heliosphere, meaning the Sun's atmosphere, which streches to beyond the borders of the Solar System has been reduced by 25%. This means that something is pushing the field of the Sun. I find it hard to believe that a planet is capable of such a feat, given it's size relative to the sun. However, a star could produce the same effects, and being in a Binary Solar System explains the Procession of the Equinoxes, because the sun is in an orbit of it's own, and changing it's position relative to the constelations of the Zodiac. A second star does the job much better, than the currently accepted version, that the moon's gravity somehow acts on the earth and makes it wobble, causing Procession. Equations based on this concept need to be recalibrated periodically. Another observable evidence that could indicate another star is the speeding up of Procession. Because the closer two celestial bodies are together, the stronger the force of atraction between them. And, in fact, we do see a speeding up of procession, exponential speeding.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
NEW NEWS!!!!!

below is a link all u dembunkers may want to look at....concentrate on the pictures at the side of the video...ive already uploaded them in this thread however all the DEBUNKERS havent even mentioned them funnily enough...

in the link below there is a link within that to carneyarts video...now what u see IS NOT the moon as its behind him, its not a sun flare or a sun dog as the sun hasnt even risen yet.

but pay VERY CLOSE attention to the pics in this video....then u can all decide from there what it is

www.youtube.com...

thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EluThingol

I'm skeptical of much of the data you posted. Can you tell us where you go t any of these claims?
1. Where did you get the fact that 50% of stars are in binary systems?
2. That an approaching sun is heating Jupiter?
3. The loss of a few storms on Jupiter does not indicate that it is heating. Here on Earth storms stop because the air gets colder.
4. You state Uranus is 1000% brighter. In the last day, week, decade, century?
5. How is the magnetic activity being measured on Mercury?
6. The precession of the equinoxes is increasing exponentially? Since when?
7. The moon's gravity causes precession of the equinoxes? Better check your source.

I think you are relying on a hoax video for your information.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

some one might of got to this before me, but in your bible verse, when it says "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair" it is not refering to a comet or any other body in our night sky other than the sun. and in this quote the sun is turning black, as in the color of sackcloth made from goat hair. just saying maybe think about what your reading before you post a message, it will save us some interwebz space

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousstranger

im not going to discuss the whole sackcloth thing again...i have made my point 4 times in this thread...read it.

nobody sed it was eris or nibiru in the picture apart from the original OP, i dont know what it is in the picture, thats why i made the thread to generate some discussion....do i believe in nibiru?...not sure...could be there, but look at the recent link ive provided on this page and u tell me what that is between the sun and soho.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Not a lousy request to waste 14 minutes of my time? Oh brother. You never even responded to any of my posts that make it extremely clear that there are no new planets within the orbits of the known planets and now you ask me to waste my time looking at some video to which you never supplied a synopsis. Is there any short section I can view which has something pertinent?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join