It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

i dont know, and really is there any need to call him an idiot?...just because he doesnt think the same as you doesnt make him an idiot does it?

arent people capable of having conversations where they dont resort to name calling or is that how YOU were dragged up?

tsk...we are all entiteled to believe what we want, so dont spit your dummy when people dont think like you.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

i dont subscribe to any one theory, but for something that is documented by MANY ancient cultres in scriptres and drawing and written word....either all of thes cultures were completely loony...or they spoke the truth.

but yet the bible speaks of a man called jesus...and WHOLE religions are based on that....u see where im going with this?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by darkest4

Do not believe everything you hear from you astronomer's and scientist's as they too are paid very well in the best interest's above government acknowledgement. So be easy on the member of this thread. If you actually read this entire thread you'd understand that he/she is a member from ATS who brought this to people's attention's and asked what you guy's think? Not that he/she claiming they to be the member of the video from "youtube". Use a bit of common sense, chill out a bit, ..jeezz!

And learn a little, learn to properly load up images by stating your point instead of coming across very argumentative like the whole world has to bow down to your knee's and having an iffy fit over it. CHILL MAN!
edit on 23-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

yes, the mysterious black govts can pay off every single amateur and professional astronomer in the world to keep quiet, including my simple honest uncle who is one and surely wouldn't miss 3 freaking planets in the sky.

No the author made CLAIMS, his post title even says "three new planets photographed!!" and he says ".now these cannot be lense flares and this is debunked in the video" Those are claims and ridiculous ones. Im not going to go easy on some gullible fools who post # with no expertise in the topic and zero evidence what so ever. Sorry youre so desperate to believe in fairy tales that you have to accept things based on no, or in this case faulty, evidence but the rest of us are going to call bull# when we are fed bull#.
edit on 23-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

i dont subscribe to any one theory, but for something that is documented by MANY ancient cultres in scriptres and drawing and written word....either all of thes cultures were completely loony...or they spoke the truth.

False dilemma; perhaps you're simply misinterpreting them to see what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

yes i sed 3 new planets in the sky...as that is what i thought they were, IN MY opionion...also if u notice there were question marks there...i dunno if your getting this but bare with me....when a question mark is at the end of a sentence...its a question? i didnt claim it was nibiru as u will see it says nibiru?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

yes thats what it must be then...they all talk of the same thing but it is ME who is misinterprating it....yuh ok

same with jesus right? was smeone else they were talking bout and based a full book around yeh?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yes thats what it must be then...they all talk of the same thing but it is ME who is misinterprating it....yuh ok

I've seen people even try to twist wormwood to fit to be the same thing as Nibiru. It's not, but that won't stop them from misinterpreting it that way. All I can tell you is that there is no massive object or brown dwarf approaching for a close approach in the inner solar system in December 2012.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I found 3 weird objects in Google Earth

they are not in any Sky catalog

and also, Google Sky search doesent find them at those coordinates but they are there

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

yes thats what you say....but u ask for proof of it existence...we have documented scriptres and pictures from many ancient people, tribes etc., nasa fond a heavenly object back in the 80's, wehave earth changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, other planets heating up..what could cause that??

what evidence do u have apart from your word of course that it doesnt exist?

but yea ill ignore everything else and believe u on the basis that "cuz u say so" lol

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

very interesting and thanks for the link and the obvios work u have put into it.

what programme is that, and how often is it updated, it could be stars that were there but have since moved and thats why they dont show p on the same co-ordinates....great find!
star for u

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

yes thats what you say....but u ask for proof of it existence...we have documented scriptres and pictures from many ancient people, tribes etc.,

Again, misinterpreted or outright mistranslated by the likes of Sitchin.

nasa fond a heavenly object back in the 80's,

Here we go with the IRAS nonsense again. You know what they found? Galaxies and dust:
adsabs.harvard.edu...

wehave earth changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, other planets heating up..what could cause that??

If an object were close enough and massive enough to cause earthquakes and volcanoes to errupt there would be no hiding its gravitational perturbations of the other planets. That has not happened.

what evidence do u have apart from your word of course that it doesnt exist?

but yea ill ignore everything else and believe u on the basis that "cuz u say so" lol

This is what would happen if such an object were approaching the inner solar system, even if it approached from "under the ecliptic" as is always claimed.

Years pass very rapidly in this video; if something were approaching us for a close pass in December 2012, we would be at the point right now where the yellow line representing saturn is pulled completely out of its normal orbit. A moment later you can see the red line representing "Nibiru" approaching from under the ecliptic. Long before this point was reached you can see the green line representing Uranus "retracing" its orbit as it is gravitational perturbed decades before "Nibiru" arrives. If something massive were approaching, even Saturn would not be where it was predicted to be in the sky according to its normal orbit.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

The blue object was not in the heavens. It did not crash. It was never outside of the camera. So it isn't applicable to the Hopi prophecy, which is rather recent.

The Kolbrin Bible is a new tale. Mother Shipton is an old tale. These are hardly support for an event which was a reflection inside of a camera.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just wonder when the Mods are going to stop threatening, and start banning people who can't seem to "be nice".

Deebo

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

What we do know is that there are no new planets in the solar system that are inside of the orbits of the known planets. There may be unknown planets inside of our solar system, but if there are they are quite far away.An exhaustive search of the Kuiper belt is in progress and well over halfway done. That search has turned up no new planets. Maybe there is a new planet out there to be discovered, but it might be 1/4 or a half a light year away. That planet will never enter the orbits of the known planets.

To argue what this lousy photo represents is a moot point. It simply is not a new planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's a false argument to claim that the so-called debunkers are not believers or believe in nothing. Actually, the process being employed is called discrimination. I for one can discriminate between silly notions such as the baloney in the video and reality. That process applies knowledge of the world around us and tries to determine if the claims made can possibly be true. It is remarkably simple to recognize the claims as utter nonsense.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Why or why not?

Can we apply the claim that anything is possible? Why or why not?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

something that is documented by MANY ancient cultres in scriptres and drawing and written word

Can you tell me where you go this notion? Are you buying in the hoax perpetrated by Sitchin? Please tell us the cultures? I don't believe that you can back up this story.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What evidence we ALL have is that there is nothing at all that shows anything even close to what is declared by you (a previous post....you are only questioning the names, not the "THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! " Exclamation points also indicate the end of a sentence. Perhaps it's too late to fix, but really that is what you have written.....a statement there are 3 new planets and we have photos. And you are excited about it by over-punctuation. Standard grammar). To have three masses of any size where the video claims them to be cannot be happening. To have three masses of any size to be photo'ed by a phonecam, they would be visible with the naked eye to everyone who looks up. Their existence is not just called into question, it's refuted by fact. Just because people today are claiming ancients knew all this stuff around the world therefore it must be true also does not make any sense. They had no telescopes, no real sense of what outer space was. Many cultures believed the sun revolved around the Earth. Do you believe that as well? Many places believed in dragons; how about that? It's tricky to say just what all these ancients were intrepreting, and then to lump them all together and say they all knew, therefore it's believable....well, that's just not believable that a modern first world person would believe in it.
The "THREE new planets...." cannot be there, for many reasons. You made the claim. You need to explain it.
Or is it just a matter of faith for you? If so, it would have been nice to know before the 23rd or 24th page of comments.
Side note: I have researched another claim made earlier, that " many people refer to nibiru as sackcloth". You called me an idiot when I said you were wrong. There is only one source, a YouTube video, which was pulled by the owner, apparently after a prophecy that didn't come true. Do you have another source?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is the second time you have tried to weasel out of the issue of having posted a statement in which you clearly write that there are "Three new planets photographed in the sky!!" You follow this up with 3 suggestions.

Please don't try to weasel out of what you clearly wrote. It simply makes you look like an inept politician.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Your inability to focus on a single thought is troubling.

The question is whether or not you are misrepresenting ancient texts to claim that they refer to a new planet. To mix in another religious figure is simply weird. Focus. The issue is whether or not you have any evidence whatsoever to substantiate your claim that ANY ancient text mentions a planet not known to us.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I really want to see that video...so I took a peek for the YouTube code, because something wasn't right with the link in the post.

This oughta do it.....:

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join