It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

For everyone who thinks this is real send me via your account mail your credit card information, and or anything valuable that you'd be interested in giving up(I'll fed ex it to me at my own expensive after looking at it). It's clear since your unqualified belief in this star or planet which only you can somehow see is destined to destroy us(never mind the rules of the universe it breaks i.e. gravity, common sense, etc...) I feel you won't need person affects anymore.

I respect your desire and wish you the best after Nibiru takes you chosen few to some other mysterious galaxy or whatever Heaven's Gate spin off you "worship" and I will make your load much lighter and more bearable. Thank you in advance for your stuff and good luck in your alternative galaxy / universe that you'll be flying off to.

God speed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

"What is really weird is to claim that anything is possible. That's just wrong. No new planet can exist that enters the orbits of the known planets. Why? Because the presence of a new planet would cause the motions of the known planets to change. That change would easily be detected. No change - no new planet. There is no missing mass to account for in the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit."

I'm just curious..are you an expert?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What a buncha gullible desperate doomaddicts we have in this thread. He didn't "prove" its not lens flare or optical system issue or any other camera issue rofl... he just claimed it isnt based on a freaking made up law he made for lens flares/photo artifacts lol.
Heres just 1 example of lensflare all over the photo not just in 1 area like the guy claimed they can only be: upload.wikimedia.org...

lens flare
sun dog
etc
Stop being gullible, these things happen when you take pictures of the sun especially when you throw clouds in the mix which can reflect/distort the light, it aint no freaking mystery planet coming to get you that somehow all the professional and amateur astronomers/scientists/etc out there who actually know what theyre talking about, magically miss while some random bloke on youtube doesn't.
edit on 23-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Eris was first seen in 2003, named as a planet in 2005, then changed to a "dwarf planet" in 2006 when the IAU changed the requirements for planet status. The orbit is well known... see below

en.wikipedia.org...(dwarf_planet)#Xena

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Exactly. Size of Eris. 78,500,000 sq km (48,777,638.6 sq mi)

Earth: 510,072,000 km2

According the the size of Eris, and the orbital position, there is no way in hell the objects in the Photo, or video, can be Eris.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I hate to be blunt but this is just stupid (the video I mean).

Some of the weakest pseudoscience I've ever seen trying to pass off lens flares as planets, planets that, if they really were that close, would be clearly visible to every professional astronomer and every amateur astronomer as well. But I guess all the professional astronomers are in on it, they're in cahoots with the government who, for whatever reason, have decided to cover-up the existence of these planets. So what exactly would be the point of the cover-up if these planets are actually in the sky and visible in BROAD DAYLIGHT? Its like trying to maintain a cover-up of aliens when they're sitting on the lawn of the White House in plain view. I can't believe anyone buys into this stuff :bnghd:

These conmen are frightening the snip out of people for no good reason and taking advantage of the gullible. Its enough to make me

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rajaten

Can you show me a link to a credible source that there is global warming on these celestial objects?

Pluto has an atmosphere for a change. The gases boiled off the surface by the approach to the sun have produced a tenuous atmosphere. Is that what you call global warming? If it is it is fading as Pluto is moving away from the sun.

The goal of the Pluto mission is to reach Pluto while this gossamer veil of atmosphere is still there.

From National Geographic:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

“Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of the St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, says the Mars data is evidence that the current global warming on Earth is being caused by changes in the sun.“

From MIT on Pluto

web.mit.edu...

“the average surface temperature of the nitrogen ice on Pluto has increased slightly less than 2 degrees Celsius over the past 14 years.”
Since Pluto is moving further away from the Sun and continuing to warm despite that fact, it indicates that something doesn’t fit into “Solar Constant” dismissal theories.

From Space.com on Jupiter:

www.space.com...

“The latest images could provide evidence that Jupiter is in the midst of a global change that can modify temperatures by as much as 10 degrees Fahrenheit on different parts of the globe.”

From MIT on Triton:

web.mit.edu...

“At least since 1989, Triton has been undergoing a period of global warming. Percentage-wise, it’s a very large increase,” said Elliot, professor of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences and director of the Wallace Astrophysical Observatory. The 5 percent increase on the absolute temperature scale from about minus-392 degrees Fahrenheit to about minus-389 degrees Fahrenheit would be like the Earth experiencing a jump of about 22 degrees Fahrenheit.”

Enjoy

edit on 23-11-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It could be semi artificial alien craft..
Or lens flare.
edit on 23-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
below is a link to a video on youtube, which contains a photo taken by henningkemner, 3 planets show in the sky, one near the sun BEHIND the chemtrails....then a BLUE planet, and further up another planet that was caught by sheer chance....now these cannot be lense flares and this is debunked in the video.

what are these?!?!

there is also a link within the link in the drop down box to the original photograph....

www.youtube.com...

let me know what u think...very wierd!

Yep, because a photo is much more advanced than a multi million pound telescope or observatory...of which we have many.

Seriously, there is no hard evidance to support the existance of any of these planets you mentioned..aside from Eris, the other two exist in the minds of the easily swayed and if they DID exist we would have been aware of them before now.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

nothign to see here only lens flare why wont people get that you get that when you point ya camera at the sun

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
BEEDLEGOOSE...

And remember his wife is use to looking at pictures and looking for stuff.

edit on 23-11-2010 by buddhistpunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol ..well sackcloth is the name of a large planet/comet in the bible....people call it different things as ur probs aware..but thats the bible name

You can't be serious...? You think sack cloth is a planet??!! Sack cloth is CLOTH YOU MAKE A SACK FROM

I can't take this anymore..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
PLEASE take a look at this image below of the Earth viewing the Sun and have you noticed it contain's one large green flare in the middle of the top of this image with a grey lens flare below, familiar to the video of this thread and below the grey flare a bright blue lens flare?

edit on 23-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Do not believe everything you hear from you astronomer's and scientist's as they too are paid very well in the best interest's above government acknowledgement. So be easy on the member of this thread. If you actually read this entire thread you'd understand that he/she is a member from ATS who brought this to people's attention's and asked what you guy's think? Not that he/she claiming they to be the member of the video from "youtube". Use a bit of common sense, chill out a bit, ..jeezz!

And learn a little, learn to properly load up images by stating your point instead of coming across very argumentative like the whole world has to bow down to your knee's and having an iffy fit over it. CHILL MAN!
edit on 23-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Oh my GOD!!! I can't belive it!! is this real!?!?!?
hahaha.
Wake up kids.... time for school... Don't you think at least one.. or two? Amateur astronomers, or at least hobby observatory's would compete to acknowledge these Three new planets to name them? Whahahahhahahah!
3 planets... what a laugh, I love ATS. You people who actually consider this are more brainwashed than the so called "Dumbing down of the society" I'm actually ashamed to read most of the reply's to this thread.. Please..
( still laughing ).

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al3xand3r
Oh my GOD!!! I can't belive it!! is this real!?!?!?
hahaha.
Wake up kids.... time for school... Don't you think at least one.. or two? Amateur astronomers, or at least hobby observatory's would compete to acknowledge these Three new planets to name them? Whahahahhahahah!
3 planets... what a laugh, I love ATS. You people who actually consider this are more brainwashed than the so called "Dumbing down of the society" I'm actually ashamed to read most of the reply's to this thread.. Please..
( still laughing ).

Yep..apart from the fact that Eris is a real planet, albeit a dwarf. I guess you feel pretty silly right now.

Dwarf Planet Eris
edit on 23-11-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

YEs I can eat up my own words on Eris. And I do apologies for the cocky attitude. but it's just that a feeling coming over me u know? That i sometimes think a lot of kids and young adults good around on ATS, online newspapers ect, and gets a harder and harder time to distinct reality from fiction.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Al3xand3r

Well now ya know! I hope you took time to have a read of the Wiki on it! Very interesting!

Eris is very real...the other two mentioned are figments of an overactive imagination.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I'm NOT going to say Fake, but it is on youtube......

So for credibility I'm going to deduct 99 points first

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for the links Rajaten.

The Mars issue is that the size of the polar caps is being used to suggest that the mean temperature of Mars is up in recent years. Maybe so. The source for heat in our solar system is the sun.

[quote\Abdussamatov's work, however, has not been well received by other climate scientists.
The title of the article tells us that this is a disputed issue. That in no way means it is right or wrong, But is being discussed to see if it is a possible idea.

The conventional theory is that climate changes on Mars can be explained primarily by small alterations in the planet's orbit and tilt, not by changes in the sun.

Although the internet fluff is that this one person is right, most scientists that research this are not smitten with the idea.

If you continue to read the whole NG article you will see the reasons why the new idea is seen as unlikely.

You also suggest that Pluto is warming despite moving away from the sun. That is an effect called thermal lag and is seen right here on Earth. Remember that in a northern summer the Earth is actually farther away from the sun than during the northern winter.

If we take a look at the Triton article we see the following:

The moon is approaching an extreme southern summer, a season that occurs every few hundred years. During this special time, the moon's southern hemisphere receives more direct sunlight. The equivalent on Earth would be having the sun directly overhead at noon north of Lake Superior during a northern summer.

So what do we see in all of this:
1. Mars - a change in the size of the polar caps due to planetary wobbles
2. Pluto - exhibiting a process called thermal lag
3. Triton - a change due to its orbital characteristics

No apparent connection to any of these issues other than internet fluff.

Thanks for showing me where this notion came from - it's apophenia.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join