It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

hey, hey stereo, hey stereo,

Why is there Global Warming on Mars, Pluto, Triton and Jupiter??
edit on 22-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AshidoX

The shape of flares varies from camera to camera and lens to lens. They can be round and usually are from a good camera, while they can be anything from pentagonal to hexagonal and all between. It depends on the aperture.

The angle of incidence of the light source from the lens also changes how they might look. Also the type of filter on the lens or the lens coating can change appearances of flares.

People who really want to know really should spend some time reading up on these things as the information is easy to find.

Another common occurrence, in particular with consumer level lenses, is if a strong light source from the side hits the edge of the lens if you don't have a lens hood on. Yet another is if the eyepiece is left uncovered during a shot with light leaking in through it and bouncing around inside the camera. That was more of a problem with film camera's though. I use a little rubber boot to cover my eyepiece when using a Tripod and a remote shutter release and make sure if the light source is off to the side I have a hood on the lens. Photography 101.

Also yes, they can happen with any camera and not just stills.

edit on 11/22/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I don't think you are aware of how many volcanoes are active right now. Did you know that the country of Indonesia alone averages 12 active volcanoes? Did you know that volcanic activity world wide is not changing?

You are very mistaken if you think that plates are moved by gravity. You might want to take an intro course in geology to learn more about plates and geology in general.

If you think that earthquake activity is not normal, then you need to take an intro course in geology. There are over 1.3 million earthquakes a year. The numbers of quakes is not changing. Nor is the released energy changing.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

The old myth about the flat Earth. A typical mistake posted by people that do not understand that the round Earth has been known for thousands of years. The astrolabe was invented and used by navigators since 150BC. It is used to compute spherical problems - an issue navigators have to deal with.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow no way!!! we can see it during the day but not at night? Wow!!!

Pfft. If you couldn't detect my sarcasm i'm letting u know ti was there....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

These suggestions are just ridiculous:
1. a hot white dwarf would be very bright in the sky, even visible in the day time if it were heating the planets
2. our magnetosphere hardly extends beyond the Earth
3. posting the lie that NASA said they found it - that's a really old lie

Actually, the claim that the planets are all heating up is internet nonsense.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

No matter how you draw the picture, the passage of a mass through the solar system would be easily seen. It would also cause the motions of the known planets to change. Such changes in orbits would be easily detected.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

"All new knowledge goes through three stages, first it's ridiculed, then it's violently opposed, then it's accepted as self-evident" [.quote]
That adage needs to be put back wherever you found it. It's simply not true. Just because it may be true here or there does not mean it is universally true.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

A companion might exist, but it is really far away such as on the order of a light year away and its orbit does not ever enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Actually its not written in these ancient cultures. In fact the Hopi did not have writing. The Sumerians did not write about this or did the other cultures you mention. Some hucksters have pretended that these cultures did it and you apparently took their frauds hook line and sinker. You need to open your mind to the evidence and see that this is all a hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

There have been all sorts of claims about blue comets, but they were not blue. The blue photos result from using blue filters.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No. That's my cousin. You can see my reflection in the wack-o-meter dial if you look closely.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

What is really weird is to claim that anything is possible. That's just wrong. No new planet can exist that enters the orbits of the known planets. Why? Because the presence of a new planet would cause the motions of the known planets to change. That change would easily be detected. No change - no new planet. There is no missing mass to account for in the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The sheer stupidity of people, 68 flags...

DONT YOU THINK, IF THOSE PLANETS, WERE VISIBLE, AS HUGE AS THEY SHOW UP IN THE VIDEO, EVERYONE WOULD SEE THEM, EVERY ASTRONOMER, AND THERE WOULD BE WORLDWIDE PANIC?

People with doom mentality just want to believe, and it clouds their judgment

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I'm not doubting the possibility that it could be Niburu anything is possible.What is weird is the people who assume it's a lens flare when they don't really know.

Good thread though.

I shot around 30,000 photo's just this year. I've been at it for oh, about 15 years maybe and my Wife is a Professional who has won quite a few awards and has perhaps a hundred of her photo's in publications. We tend to think we are qualified to spot a flare, chromatic aberration or light leakage in a photo.

As many have now mentioned, that blue flare is well known to anyone experienced. You should do some homework instead of relying on others and then criticizing them when they are kind enough to participate.

Don't be an Ostrich and hide your head in the sand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c92fe258ae7.jpg[/atsimg]

Be alert and well informed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a28191d36f3.jpg[/atsimg]

People love to talk but don't always have the story right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/893435a399ea.jpg[/atsimg]

So long for now and thanks for all the fish!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e27f26c2cc2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Can you show me a link to a credible source that there is global warming on these celestial objects?

Pluto has an atmosphere for a change. The gases boiled off the surface by the approach to the sun have produced a tenuous atmosphere. Is that what you call global warming? If it is it is fading as Pluto is moving away from the sun.

The goal of the Pluto mission is to reach Pluto while this gossamer veil of atmosphere is still there.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This guy is nuts. In what universe (if these things would be planets) we would be able to see a planet which is between Sun and Earth and thus is facing us with it's dark side? Stupidity at it's best.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Time to stop flagging this, lens flare is really common

2nd line
edit on 23-11-2010 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hi: I came across a photo on this website that has the same color and shape as your planets. Two are very viable and the 3rd is faint. So there you are! Chemtrail flare? Sorry to debunk this but a picture is a 1000 words.
Robert M Peternell

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi: I came across a photo on this website that has the same color and shape as your planets. Two are very viable and the 3rd is faint. So there you are! Chemtrail flare? Sorry to debunk this but a picture is a 1000 words.
Robert M Peternell Oops the link. It is the 3rd phot down.
www.viewzone2.com...

signature:

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join