It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
below is a link to a video on youtube, which contains a photo taken by henningkemner, 3 planets show in the sky, one near the sun BEHIND the chemtrails....then a BLUE planet, and further up another planet that was caught by sheer chance....now these cannot be lense flares and this is debunked in the video.

what are these?!?!

there is also a link within the link in the drop down box to the original photograph....

www.youtube.com...

let me know what u think...very wierd!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Here I shall embed it for you, now I will watch it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sackloth?!
Never heard that one. Sounds like another name for underwear. Weird indeed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

lol thanks blah...dont know how to embed

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol ..well sackcloth is the name of a large planet/comet in the bible....people call it different things as ur probs aware..but thats the bible name

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well wow.. I don't usually watch Nibiru videos because I still don't know what to think but that was pretty good. You could really see what was there. I know nothing about photo editing and manipulation but it looked legit to me, but I am sure someone will be along to say it's lens flair or something like that...

S&F!

If this is true, I am a little worried. I never really read into the Nibiru thing but I do think something is being kept from the world and that the elite know what it is...They should be left out in the open! There is no reason if something destructive is coming that they can't save everyone but that is me and I want everyone to live

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

lol thanks blah...dont know how to embed

When you look at the youtube video, copy everything AFTER the = sign and then click "Vid:Youtube" in the post box and put that code in there and it will embed it or do this

[yvid ] number after equal sign [/yvid ] but without the spaces

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

i totally agree in the sense that if its going to destroy us and they cant do anything to save s then they should not hide it...however they see it a lot differently....if u knew the planet was going to be wiped out in a year or two...wud u pay your taxes? pay any debt u may have? work? spend your money on cars, go on holiday etc? were already in an economic crisis, it would completely and utterly collapse if we all knew we were going to die, there would be riots, theft and murders, rape etc would increase...thats why they hide it....but we still have the right to know, they wont be able to hide it forever....i think the fema camps are there for this purpose

but thats another story.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ahhh ok thanks...ill probably forget tho...mind like a sieve lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey buddy......nice thread.......and real nice vid too.....I wonder when we in any given day we can actually see those up in the sky......I'm in Finland right now so all is quite cloudy and snowy here and will be like that till March.....but I wonder if down in the southern hemisphere people can actually have a good look at it........It would be amazing to get some pix of those.....
Thanks for sharing....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I found this video...

www.disclose.tv...

I don't know how to embed non youtube vids

I don't know what that is but it doesn't look fake or made up to me.

It seems something is headed our way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thank you for finding and sharing this video. I love this guy's accent!

I think they are lens flares, it was an iphone picture, and the orb he keeps saying is behind the chemtrails is in front of them! Maybe it would look different in person.

I took a picture of the sun with my sister's digital camera one time and thought I had captured Nibiru too. But it was determined to be lens flare.

Here is the thread about it, it has some good information from some of our members who are more knowlegeable than I on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I dont understand why he keeps saying the flares don't line up. Two dots can always be conntected, by a straight line.

If the flare was going the opposite direction why are all the flares on the other side?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They look 100% like lens flares to me. The guy keeps saying they're not but his reasoning for it is wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

i totally agree in the sense that if its going to destroy us and they cant do anything to save s then they should not hide it...however they see it a lot differently....if u knew the planet was going to be wiped out in a year or two...wud u pay your taxes? pay any debt u may have? work? spend your money on cars, go on holiday etc? were already in an economic crisis, it would completely and utterly collapse if we all knew we were going to die, there would be riots, theft and murders, rape etc would increase...thats why they hide it....but we still have the right to know, they wont be able to hide it forever....i think the fema camps are there for this purpose

but thats another story.

Oh I agree there would be mass hysteria but we as a race have a right to know. Who are they to only allow who they think should know know about this.

I read on some site that Nibiru has other planets around it and one is inhabited, whether it's true or not I have no idea, but if that is the case it's just as bad for them as it is us..and according to the site I was reading they said that the inhabitants are in contact with our govts, so maybe that could explain all the sightings lately?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
this is the link to all 12 pictures, with different settings, sepia etc

img221.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

thats a very good possibility...would explain all these crafts that have been appearing the past month or so....makes u wonder huh? but maybe this is another reason for all the chemtrails...to hide whats in the sky.

i thought the chemtrails were to correct our magnetosphere and ionisphere....maybe not.

+58 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You people believe ANYTHING. Unbelievable. I can't believe this has had so many stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

this is the link to all 12 pictures, with different settings, sepia etc

img221.imageshack.us...

Thanks!

Ok for those who are camera pros...

Do lens flare show up embossed like an object?

Remember I don't know anything about this stuff which is why I ask.

I don't discount Nibiru completely, you just never know.

+53 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
You people believe ANYTHING. Unbelievable. I can't believe this has had so many stars and flags.

If you aren't going to contribute please save the key strokes. If you don't like a topic why even bother?

Who said we believed anything anyway? I said it's possible and we are discussing it so unless you want to give some information on it then I say move along.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

just checked out those pictures....this one was pretty good!
img526.imageshack.us...

I wonder what those negative images would suggest? I dont know much about how a lens flare would look in negative. This guy has some pretty cool pics tho!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join