It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Your post makes me wonder even more if there are subliminal messages on Sesame Street too. The reason I suggest this is because while doing research on The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) during the 2008 Presidential Campaign I discovered that Sesame Street, along with the Children's Television Network and owner of both Clooney have membership in the CFR!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I believe this is true. But telling like it is to essentially desensitize the people by the insiders. This is the work of the illuminati itself. The ability to compile such a vast amount of web site information is impossible unless you are deeply into it yourself.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

I believe this is true. But telling like it is to essentially desensitize the people by the insiders. This is the work of the illuminati itself. The ability to compile such a vast amount of web site information is impossible unless you are deeply into it yourself.

The illuminati dont exist anymore, Only a few idiots who belive in the teachings of a fictional group that only existed in the minds of paranoid morons.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
nice thread...some of the things pointed out are very interesting...others are very clearly a coincidence...im sure many are nothing to do with anything really...and as for the assasins creed one...assassins creed is actually about illuminati and 2012 thats no secret...its all in the story line

and one of the videos said the best way for them to control us is through music, games and videos...well it works both ways...music is the best way for us to get the message cross to other people.

for example:

here are some songs by 2 british artists that clearly are anti government...if there were more like this then the message would be made clearer.

Listen carefully to these lyrics they are give a very clear message...muse' latest album named "resistance" is almost entirely of songs against TPTB...MK Ultra being one song that shares the same name as an old CIA mind control experiment...watch and enjoy

MUSE - Uprising:
www.youtube.com...

Dizzee rascal - cant take no more of this:
www.youtube.com...

MUSE - MK Ultra
www.youtube.com...

MUSE - Resistance
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-11-2010 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

OP, you are not paranoid. And I will tell you something......NEVER put negative suggestions into anything you say. It is a way of negating the point you are trying to make. As you see it will ALWAYS fuel those who disagree with you. I

Again, name names, name lodges, name people who funded this. Until then the OP's claims are ridiculous & unfounded. Prove it & I will believe you straight away & retract my posts

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah, it's really important for people to stop watching TV and Hollywood movies. Read some books instead. In fact, read Michael Barkun's book "Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did everyone fail to see that the magazine didn't cost $9. It was $9 for the fare to New York.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Illuminati in Video games...notice the 12/21/2012 date at 42 seconds in.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Video game reveals Illuminati secrets!!!Ties all the symbols together.
www.youtube.com...

It seems to me these video games are trying to expose it, see'ing as in both Assassin creed games your an assassin killing templars who are trying to create a new world order. Assassins creed is definitly an anti-secret society game considering your killing the illuminati. Why would they have you kill illuminati members and expose them as evil if they wanted to brainwash you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
reply to post by fordrew

I think what many are referring to is that these symbols are very out of place and could be that of 3 different point of views.

1. The illuminati is trying to brainwash children and adults, in a sense, trying to make this symbol blend in with anything so that they take no significant to it when it appears anywhere else.

2. The creators of the movies are putting these symbols in to "silently" show that the government/illuminati are up to something, and we should pay extra attention to them because as the videos show, "It's hard to see what they are doing"

3. They just wanted to add some symbols in there set, and the symbol happens to be the first thing they see when there getting a snack out of the machine from the dollar they just inserted.

Anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's.

Maybe the producers add the symbols as a thank you, to the free masons for getting them there sweet $$$ producer jobs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Its easier to believe some comedy writers are involved in some grand conspiracy than it is to believe they are just poking fun at popular well known conspiracies and paranoid folks like you...? I didnt know joke writers making jokes about the masons/illuminati etc automatically makes you one. I guess every movie/book/show on the subject were also done by illuminati then. Cause you know, people who are just interested in the topic, or want to make fun of it, cant make shows/movies/books right? Wait you wrote a whole post on illuminati/masons......... you must be one! My "real proof" is that you made a whole post about the topic!!!!
/yawn
edit on 21-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think they do it for the lulz. At least the cartoon-symbols.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirectedWorld
Illuminati in Video games...notice the 12/21/2012 date at 42 seconds in.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Video game reveals Illuminati secrets!!!Ties all the symbols together.
www.youtube.com...

It seems to me these video games are trying to expose it, see'ing as in both Assassin creed games your an assassin killing templars who are trying to create a new world order. Assassins creed is definitly an anti-secret society game considering your killing the illuminati. Why would they have you kill illuminati members and expose them as evil if they wanted to brainwash you.

If you read up on it youll find the freemasons and other religions collaberated on the making of that game

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahumanbeing
I think they do it for the lulz.

What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As to Aliens being the power beind the grand NWO plan:

There is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete,
so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
— President Woodrow Wilson

Don Juan, the shaman source for the books of Carlos Castaneda, was so right when he said:
We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.
Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile,
helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently,
it demands that we don’t do so...

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing NO allegiance
and acknowledging NO responsibility to the people.” Theodore Roosevelt 1906

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes:"
Justice Felix Frankfurter

“If suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet
we'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our two countries and
we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings on this Earth......
.And yet, I ask, is not an Alien force ALREADY among us?...
There are only a handful of people who know the truth about this. “

(Ronald Reagan to a full session of the United Nations, 9/21/1987)

DO NOT DRINK TOO DEEPLY FROM THE FOUNDAIN OF KNOWLEDGE, LEST YOU LEARN SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good post with some good links... Flag and star..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
has anyone ever thought perhaps they're just reproducing things they see instead of trying to hypnotize you with a message?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have proven the messages are there and most of you skeptics even agreed..but then turned around and said I was paranoid lol.

You already agreed they were there.I can see them..we all can.Now the question is who put them there?Again I already answered your repetitive questions but I'll answer it again just in case you missed it.

The people who put them there are the creators of the movie,game,cartoon or music video.You want names well..look up whoever created the movie,game, and so forth.

So I have answered the questions.You expect me to go find out who makes these movies or games or what not,when you can easily look it up yourself?So quit acting like I'm not answering your questions because I have.But for some strange reason you keep repeating your questions.as if to say I haven't answered them.Very deceiving.

You say I'm being deceiving?Why?Because I said I have real proof?Are you saying you don't see those symbols?And they are illuminati/freemason symbols.Any idiot with a computer can look that up as fact.

And the big question is...why are they there in kids shows?Is that for lulz too.When everyone knows the illuminati are satanists?But yet they throw their gang signs in kids movies.NWO plots in a kids show??Why???For lulz???Are you serious?

Another question was how do I know the illuminati and the freemasons are the same people?Because the all seeing eye is an illuminati symbol.The square and compass is a freemason symbol.But yet they are always put in the same movies/games/cartoons and so on together.

I see a kids cartoon like the simpsons with the all seeing eye..then I see the freemasons symbols in that same cartoon.Why do you suppose they put them together?it's obvious.

Then I see a movie like From Hell which also has the all seeing eye and the freemasons symbols.It's a horror movie about Jack the ripper and for some strange reason the masons were involved in the murders.It's all about the freemasons killing and satanic rituals,coverups,everything the masons are known for.

Then you have National treasure which has both the all seeing eye and the freemasons square and compass.And the movie is all about secret symbols and messages.They put these symbols together for a reason.

I answere3d your questions.I showed proof that they're there.The who is easy enough to find with a little looking.I'm not your slave you can look yourself.Just google the creators of the things with subliminal messages in them.That will lead you to the who.

And lmao @ names and lodge numbers lol I mean c'mon now.Do your own research.Why are these symbols being placed in children's shows and video games?You think it's to expose them?Through cartoons and video games??So who are they exposing them to??Kids???

Why are the freemasons allowing these big named producers "expose" them like that?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
How do you justify pointing your finger at a secret society that you know nothing about.?

He's been programmed to hate you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not sure, but did someone say that Nesta Webster never mentioned the Masons?

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, by Nesta H. Webster
PART I THE PAST
1. THE ANCIENT SECRET TRADITION
2. THE REVOLT AGAINST ISLAM
3. THE TEMPLARS
4. THREE CENTURIES OF OCCULTISM
5. THE ORIGINS OF FREEMASONRY
6. THE GRAND LODGE ERA
7. GERMAN TEMPLARISM AND FRENCH ILLUMINISM
8. THE JEWISH CABALISTS
9. THE BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI
10. THE CLIMAX

PART II THE PRESENT
11. MODERN FREEMASONRY
12. SECRET SOCIETIES IN ENGLAND
13. OPEN SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENTS
14. PAN-GERMANISM
15. THE REAL JEWISH PERIL

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" is the first episode of The Simpsons' ninth season, and premiered on September 21, 1997 ON FOX..."

SEASON 9 is the reason they focus so much on the mag. the 11 is simply the towers....but only if your not delusional

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join