It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Originally posted by meauneau
Why do Masons keep so many secretes?

Who cares about the names of the people who put those images there, what maters is that they are there and we need to know why.

They dont and if you did the research, you would discover that the secrets relate to spiritul wisdom and knowing yourself better, the whole society is/has no more of a secret than what i had for tea last night

So why is it so hard to join the masons? Why don't they enlighten us with their knowledge?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by meauneau
Show us proof of masons doing charity and helping the poor. As far as I know masons only help other masons.

Also you cannot trust someone that keeps so many secretes.

Examples..
en.wikipedia.org...

www.mmrl.edu...

www.grandcharity.org...

www.masonicinfo.com...

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

and thats just a few.....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe the OP could start a thread just on discussing the Occult associated symbolism he has collected and we could skip all the recriminatory time wasting and then have a Good conversation
and the masonic types could go back to doing what they do.

BTW Masonic guys: just because the banks are totally evil is the cute teller evil too?
So i realize you guys don't deserve a lot of critisim you get, why don't one of you do something CONSTRUCTIVE and start a thread detailing such treatment?
if it is such a big deal.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by meauneau

"as far as you know"....really? your gonna say that? You obviousley don't know much. The masons are always doing blood drives and doing dinners for the poor. What do you think the Shrineers chinldrens hospital does? How do you think you become a Shriner? By being a Mason, you have to be a mason to be a shriner. So why don't you do some research before you open your mouth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's not hard to join the masons, but thre are requirements, just as there is with anything else.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp

It's not hard to join the masons, but thre are requirements, just as there is with anything else.

Exactly, but they do ask that you give a bit of your cash for juice and biscuits

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

So does every church! How do you think we pay for the building and electricity and taxes on the building? Those things are not free. And i hardly think $37 a year is alot of money.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Interesting list, There is one cartoon in particular that is overlooked, it contained ALOT of illuminati, NWO (whatever you wish to call it), symbology. The cartoon in question is, "Thundercats", the show is full of references including, monoliths, pyramids, the all seeing eye, the infinity symbol (a snake eating itself forming a never ending loop, found on the chest of the evil mum-ra). Further more the show had a psychological advisor?? Why the hell would they need one of those for a childrens cartoon? To see for yourself try the link below. If nothing else you have to appreciate the fabulous music!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Oh my God you guys.... Talk about Paranoid... taking information from a cartoon? are you guys cooped up in your grandmothers basement? I think that the Illuminati would better place thier symbolism on something that could reach an audience that is more effective than on the Simpsons? hahaha
for this one I definitely shake my head at you...
as for the brotherhood of free masons... the organization teaches a better life, and contributes to needy organizations.
its not as SINISTER as you make it out to be... maybe..just maybe you didnt get hugs when you were a child.. hehe just sayin

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

Lucky man, its a bit more over here
i have to pay £38 a month, i blame the ultra violet lamp in the treasury personally!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry, you have me confused as weither or not you are a mason. The post to the juice and biscuits made me think not but your last post says different.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

It was a joke, i put a winky face at the end , i am indeed sir, based at York uk

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ahhh yes, i get it now. Sorry. Well welcome brother to this rediculouse thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Since when does a magazine cost 9 bucks?

That was the price of a bus ticket to New York. Do you even watch The Simpsons?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp

Ahhh yes, i get it now. Sorry. Well welcome brother to this rediculouse thread.

No problems Brother, It is a bit ridiculas i allmost lost it (thread page 4) but we cant be angry really, poeple are just curious of our ways, but ill just keep posting the truth of it all knowing ive done my part

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

At this point I only read page 1, but I have this to say to all you scoffers (schills):

Showing these symbols -
IS
Equivalent to Planting a Flag!

Do you Understand What Planting a Flag Means??

OP, you are not paranoid. And I will tell you something......NEVER put negative suggestions into anything you say. It is a way of negating the point you are trying to make. As you see it will ALWAYS fuel those who disagree with you. I

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

All presidents were masons, except a couple? Uh, no. 14 presidents were masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

www.mastermason.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

No, i used to paint flags in geography class, please enlighten us

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

All presidents were masons, except a couple? Uh, no. 14 presidents were masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

www.mastermason.com...

and if more of them were masons the world wouldnt be in this mess, good point

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
NWO gets talked about a lot here, If there's any weight to the subject I do not know, but I can honestly say a lot of famous actors, musicians, and writers have spoken out against the Illuminati. Why would someone in their position do something like that? Either way the weak minded are being controlled and turned into zombies with all of these meaningless sh#t devices we use.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join