It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the simpsons is known for putting lots of stuff in their shows to make people think and wonder.

just alot of coincidences and I'm pretty sure theyre as scared/speculative of these "illuminates" as other people are.
edit on 20-11-2010 by platipus because: added the word speculative

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
XXit:
Disney takes off from the
standard brothers grim type stuff
I took a course on the symbolism of fairy tales in grd 12 high school

It was the BEST thing for my song writing.
but look at what you get on those childrens stories....
the witch eats those little children who take the candy from the stranger

Thats why in fairy tails, the symbolism is meant to teach in an unforgettable way.
Kids don't listen to general admonishments-
So fairy tales are designed to slip the point PAST a child's natural rebelliousness.

In advertising they often slip in something shocking or something you wouldn't do because the mind catches that

Like a tide commercial where the blender explodes blowing a big red splash in a curved pattern under and around a womens breast in a white blouse...
Like her breast was being HACKED off, as in a mastectomy.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

While I will not speculate as to who is behind the subliminal programming,
many can and do agree that it is there. You asked if aliens are behind it.
Funny you should ask that question, check out this commercial.

Huluwood

www.hulu.com...

and while you are at it, you might want to check this out.

en.wikipedia.org...

Though i don't know who is behind it, there is a goal there and I have a
feeling it is to make us passive and willing to accept anything those
who are doing this want us to with pyschological triggers at a certain
point in time. They activate a trigger and those who were successfully
programmed do what their programs dictate.(Semi-consciously).
edit on 20-11-2010 by Mr. D because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Exactly..Acceptance.That's why they let the public know..they want you to know.Do you think they would let us have access to the internet knowing the information people could put out there?Leaking their information out slowly so people will slowly accept it.Or they do it just because they can.

The more sex and violence put on TV the more sex and violence you see out in the streets.Warping peoples minds to murder and rape...why?Chaos..to bring order out of chaos.Another way of controlling the population.

Sex and violence=rape and murder=jobs for the police,lawyers and doctors.

They invent drugs so people will get even more screwed up and commit crimes to get their drugs which leads to more deaths which controls the population..do you understand now

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
A little girl watches Brittney Spears dancing like a slut half naked and thinks that's how girls are suppose to be.
Makes it easier for some sick and twisted pedophile like Jerry Lee Luis to take advantage of them.

So pedophiles are only preying on children exposed to Brittany Speers? Wow!!
That is some claim. Completely off topic to the subject you have brought forth.

Any proof that a shadowy Illuminati figure (by name) has an agenda, and if so what is the
specifics of this agenda? Also by what means does his symbol get there? Does he himself
draw it? color it in? suggest it to the writers? suggest it to the producers?

I feel like I am giving you the answers. You have yet to back up your REAL PROOF claim
that a specific person has an agenda, what it is and how it is being executed.

Your OP lacks any real substance. Just videos we have all seen over the years.
Use the search function and you will see that the manner in which you have brought this up
has been done many times. You brought absolutely nothing new to the topic.

While I do find this topic fascinating, I have to say that you have not brought any proof here.
Just a rehatched idea and an opinion based on pure speculation.

There is only proof that these symbols are there in pop culture. We get that. We all get it. We see it.

But where is this PROOF that you know undeniably that a member of Illuminati has placed these symbols there.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Who else would be using illuminati/freemason symbols?

Tell me why the producers put these things in their movies then.

Do you think they do it for fun?Do you think they did it without permission??I highly doubt it.

What about the 9/11 in movies??
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Who else would be using illuminati/freemason symbols?

Me, you anyone who wants to. I used the pyramid one of my records. I am not Illuminati or Free Mason. No one stopped me. And I expect people to be curious about the cover by that recognition alone. Curiosity leads to more exposure.

Tell me why the producers put these things in their movies then.

Entertainment. Humor. Many reasons in which I have NO REAL PROOF. I am speculating just as you are. I am not claiming that I am right and I am not claiming that you are wrong. But lets break down your thread title.

Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you

What is your PROOF that actual Free Masons and/or Illuminati members are using subliminal messages to program me!

You have proof that selective subliminal messages are used. But you have no secret documents that point the finger at a secret society who is purposefully carrying out these operations in the hopes to brain wash anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is ranked higher than most popular sites in views. There is a market for this type of mystery. Placing these images there is one way to draw more people in, cause they feel "Ohhh the people who make this show are up to something sinister, I am gonna keep my eye on this"... Now viewership is up, and it seems they have brainwashed you. Turn off the T.V. man. Read a book, go hiking, take a trip, spend time with friends.

By accepting this craze you are the one being brainwashed. You're doing everything they want you to do, which is "stay interested in their product".

My TV has long been disconnected, so please stop acting like you are doing me some favor and waking me up. I know who I can and cant trust and I certainly do not trust my government. I learned that from reading and doing my own research.

Do you think they do it for fun?Do you think they did it without permission??

Possibly for the fun. Like I said many many reasons. What permission do you need?
Like I said, I have used the symbols before and my stuffs out there. I didn't ask anyone for permission.

I highly doubt it.

That's your right and i respect that.

What about the 9/11 in movies??
www.youtube.com...

Coincidence, synchronicity, possibly planned.. But I don't know for certain
and I would never claim that I have proof of the possibilities. Nor would I suggest
common sense or logic is as good as proof.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I thought that this might also help to understand better what is going on, and the power players involved.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.

We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.

Our invisible governors are, in many cases, unaware of the identity of their fellow members in the inner cabinet.”
- Edward Bernays, Propaganda

vigilantcitizen.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Since when does a magazine cost 9 bucks?
Actually, plenty of magazines, or more specifically, tour guides, cost around 9 bucks.

Family guy.
www.youtube.com...
First, the bit about green being an easily seen color is false. Red is the color that humans have evolved to see best. It's the color of fire, a danger to us, and our eyes & minds are programmed to react most quickly to that color above any other.

Second, Freemasons don't let atheists in, so why would they put in stuff promoting atheism?

Spongebob.
www.youtube.com...
The eye in the endcaps of the Spongebob episodes was likely produced around the time of the CBS/Viacom reorganization. The eye has been a logo of CBS for a long time, and they own MTV Networks (which owns Nickelodeon).

The episode where Spongebob & Patrick have a masonic lodge clearly makes fun of the Masons. No endorsement there...

20 year old cartoon predicts chip implant...and NWO agenda.
www.youtube.com...
Again, obviously painting the people doing the chipping as the bad guys. What's wrong with that?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Exactly..Acceptance.That's why they let the public know..they want you to know.Do you think they would let us have access to the internet knowing the information people could put out there?Leaking their information out slowly so people will slowly accept it.Or they do it just because they can.

The more sex and violence put on TV the more sex and violence you see out in the streets.Warping peoples minds to murder and rape...why?Chaos..to bring order out of chaos.Another way of controlling the population.

Sex and violence=rape and murder=jobs for the police,lawyers and doctors.

They invent drugs so people will get even more screwed up and commit crimes to get their drugs which leads to more deaths which controls the population..do you understand now

What do you mean now? I've known this for a couple of years now, read some of
my replies to other threads and some of my own and you will see what I have
been trying to say all along. That said, not everyone falls for their programming.
Once you find out what they are trying to do you can effectively block it unfortunately
there are some really nasty things going on. They need to be stopped by all means
necessary. Drugs are not always bad, there are some that help stop the programming.
Some do some don't some more than others, that is another reason why they are made
illegal.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I will say this though.all the presidents were freemasons except a couple..one was JFK and another is Lincoln..
Actually, only 14 presidents have been Freemasons, and the last one was Ford, 30 years ago.

You have to be a 33rd degree and up to know anything.
Care to enlighten us as to what's above 33?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

"Care to enlighten us as to what's above 33?"

34?
No, I'm just trying to liven the thread up a bit really.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

When you have a movie like say..Angels and Demons...just look at the title for frying outloud.Then in the beginning Tom Hanks talks about the symbols..heck the whole movie is based on the illuminati/freemasons how much more proof that they know what they are doing do you need?
Guessing you haven't read the book the movie's based on? No. Didn't think so... If the whole movie is ABOUT a symbologist deciphering symbology, how the heck is that subliminal?

National treasure..shows the all seeing eye,talks about secret societies,is all about messages like the hidden one on the declaration of Independence.
Again, the major plot of the movie. Not subliminal.

From Hell starring Johnny Depp(who stars in a lot of Tim Burton's movies btw)shows the allseeing eye,pentagram,freemason symbol square and compass is through out the movie,and rituals..very satanic.
Yes, the Jack the Ripper in both Alan Moore's graphic novel From Hell and the film based on it, turns out to be a rogue Mason. Again, not painting masonry in a positive light. So if they were really behind it, why would they make themselves the bad guys?

These movies that are actually about secret societies and freemasons are further proof that they know what they are doing when putting these things in their movies.
This statement makes no sense at all. You're saying the fact that a movie obviously about secret societies is a movie about secret societies is some sort of revelation????

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
"Care to enlighten us as to what's above 33?"

34?
No, I'm just trying to liven the thread up a bit really.
As I've often maintained, if there were really a 34th degree, someone, somewhere, would be selling lapel pins for it. No self respecting Mason doesn't have a jacket covered with pins from all the side orders he's a member of...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

This needs to be moved to the Hoax forum. He cannot prove his argument & is a smear campaign aimed at the Masons. This thread is defamatory. This person is a disgrace trying to give a bad name to the Masons without proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

This needs to be moved to the Hoax forum. He cannot prove his argument & is a smear campaign aimed at the Masons. This thread is defamatory. This person is a disgrace trying to give a bad name to the Masons without proof.

I really doubt that calling someone a disgrace for not proving what you wanted, or they weren't up to par to your standards is fair. This is a site about learning also, not just show and prove. If it were alot of us would be in trouble, by not fully intending to not show adequate proof, but bringing something to the table.

BTW, giving masons a bad name, didn't start here.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

When the OP shoots there mouth off defaming a group of people without proof he deserves all he gets. It does not if the defaming of Mason's started here it is no excuse to bring it here. I still call disgusting unproven hoax!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

When the OP shoots there mouth off defaming a group of people without proof he deserves all he gets. It does not if the defaming of Mason's started here it is no excuse to bring it here. I still call disgusting unproven hoax!

I understand what you are possibly getting at, but by defaming someone to show that they are defaming another, how does that make sense? Masons can stand up for themselves. If he was wrong and a mason wants to call him on it, then thats a debate for them, but to accuse someone of intentionally trying to defame a group with adequate information concerning the group, (whether the masons are behind it or not), their symbols are being used, and presented, then that is more of a personal matter, and not one for you to state.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I never said it was fact.And you can't prove it isn't true.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Most of the stories here are just theories.Unless you can prove it isn't true then the theory should stay..no?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join