It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Mr. D
"Care to enlighten us as to what's above 33?"

34?
No, I'm just trying to liven the thread up a bit really.
As I've often maintained, if there were really a 34th degree, someone, somewhere, would be selling lapel pins for it. No self respecting Mason doesn't have a jacket covered with pins from all the side orders he's a member of...

Well if there is a 34th degree and it is secret, then having pins advertising that
would be self defeating. I don't know much about this group other than what I've
read out on the net and as with any organization, I for one will not point a finger
at anyone without having proof. False flags operations and setups are all to
real (be a victim of it myself) and I know what it feels like to be blamed for
something I didn't do and won't blame others without 100% proof. I'm a firm
believer in the great equalizer....what comes around goes around sooner
or later.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
It makes no sense that "they" would go out of their way to infuance some cartoons. Because if 'they" really are trying to influance people with "their" symbols then "they" hit the jackpot on the back of the dollar bill. Everybody has one in their posesion and look at them all the time, so why put it in a few cartoons?

NOT true not everyone has a dollar bill in their possesion what do you think the bill fold is for?? To keep the all seeing eye shut....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Cluckerspud please stop your vain attempts to derail this thread with your nonsensical childish game of denial and refusal to do some of your own research. This thread was made to educate you about the widespread use of such images in our media and to promote a discussion as to why in the world they are there, not so that you could continue to ask meaningless unanswerable questions such as the perpetrators names and reasons. The only ones who really know the answers to those questions are the ones who actually put these symbols there in the first place. It is our job here to deny ignorance and to collaboratively try put together pieces of a much larger puzzle. So please, if you have any more questions, feel free to go to the library or onto google and do your own research so you can possibly have something of value to contribute instead of meaningless diatribe.

Now as for the OP thank you very much for compiling a large library of media with symbolism in it. I cannot think of any(legitimate) logical reason for the placement of these symbols into our mainstream media and thus our culture. Why would so many different actors and producers all be placing masonic/Illuminati associated images for the masses to see? Perhaps to desensitize us or to associate such images with certain emotions/states so that later in the future they can cash in off the preprogrammed human mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I could have sworn this thread had 5 pages.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

Thanks for understanding.

To me it is proof that the illuminati/freemasons use subliminal messages.I just can't see anyone else using those symbols in their movies for no reason or without permission from the freemasons to do so.

Allowing them to do it makes them just as guilty as the producers.

They're putting them in kids shows for crying out loud!Why??I want to know why!

I probably wouldn't care as much if it was just in adult shows but this is our kids we're talking about here!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

To me it is proof that the illuminati/freemasons use subliminal messages.I just can't see anyone else using those symbols in their movies for no reason or without permission from the freemasons to do so.

There is no real proof. The headline of the story is wrong!. You are entitled to your opinion but gee it would be tragic if you ever got jury duty!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
ha a lot of good finds! Gonna fish through these later

Thank OP!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIveSeen
Cluckerspud please stop your vain attempts to derail this thread with your nonsensical childish game of denial and refusal to do some of your own research. This thread was made to educate you about the widespread use of such images in our media and to promote a discussion as to why in the world they are there, not so that you could continue to ask meaningless unanswerable questions such as the perpetrators names and reasons.

No I won't stop. Make me.
You claim this thread was made to educate ME about the widespread use of such images in our media and to promote a discussion as to why in the world they are there.

That is completely incorrect. This thread was claiming to have REAL PROOF that a secret group known as the Free Masons and/or Illuminati are using subliminal messages to program ME/YOU.

Haven't seen the proof yet. Nothing, zip, nada, goose egg!!!!

OP claims PROOF so is my question that meaningless?!
WHERES THE PROOF?!

Answer that. You can't.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

A Mason did call out the OP.....ME. in this post i did earlier.
"I totaly agree with you cluckerspud. Without names, these viseos are not proof, merely circumstancial. I am a freemason and i find it offensive that people are always pointing the finger at use. People are just afraid of what they do not know, because we ( freemasons) have secrets. You can know these secrets too if you were accepted in. Just because we keep some things secret doesnt mean we are trying to take over the world. How come nobody yells conspiracy when they see a cross or a star of david in a movie or cartoon. There is plenty of those as well. But nobody says anything about the Jews or Christians trying to rule the world. How do you justify pointing your finger at a secret society that you know nothing about.? "

So how many others of you in this thread are masons? It's very easy/ ignorant to point the finger at a group you don't know much about or understand.
edit on 21-11-2010 by joeshsamp because: no reason

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Again, it's no such proof at all:

First you have to either make up your mind which group you're talking about, or prove that the Illuminati and the Freemasons are the same thing.

Then you have to prove that the eye in and unfinished pyramid, as shown on the back of the US $1 bill was ever used by the Bavarian Illuminati. (Hint, it wasn't . There's no historical proof that it ever was. That was a hoax first created in 1956 and published by William Guy Carr in his book Pawns in the Game. Read ANY conspiracy theory text written prior to 1956 (say, Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, Edith Starr Miller's Occult Theocracy, or Nesta Webster's World Revolution for starters, 3 of the most influential conspiracy texts) and you'll find NO mention of the great seal of the United States in relation to ANY shadow group.

Then you have to prove the few names you've named are actually Masons. None of them really are, of course. The actual Freemasons in Hollywood are the likes of Ernest Borgnine, Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld), and the guy who played Balki in "Perfect Strangers". Real power there, eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

So which Mason is repsonsible for signing the release that lets someone use the symbols (of which I did not see any that are Masonic) you posted?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
...and the guy who played Balki in "Perfect Strangers". Real power there, eh?

I prefer to remember him as Serge in Beverly Hills Cop. He made a mean espresso.

edit on 21-11-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To the OP and any one else who actually belives this B*****it: These symbols are clearly just a masnifestation of paranoid minds trying to think that theres some conpiricy going on in a society of good poeple who donate thier time and thier money to charity and try to improve poeples lives, its ridiculas, at least if your going to accuse them of such things then get some REAL PROOF and not a bunch of cartoons that dipict random symbols that have been used by the freemasons in the past.
Spend your time doing something usefull, Like i dont know Charity work?!
Or maybe even try and make the world a better place rather than condemming those who do.

Its quite obvious who the intellegent poeple are in here, Good on yah!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The reason for 666 on products is because if it's not on there, you won't be in business. Freemason witches have gained entry into every sector of society, and have been put in positions of power and decision making. One might say the war we are fighting today is the Tares against the people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Why do Masons keep so many secretes?

Who cares about the names of the people who put those images there, what maters is that they are there and we need to know why.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRJ58
The reason for 666 on products is because if it's not on there, you won't be in business. Freemason witches have gained entry into every sector of society, and have been put in positions of power and decision making. One might say the war we are fighting today is the Tares against the people.

Are You actually serious?.......

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
To the OP and any one else who actually belives this B*****it: These symbols are clearly just a masnifestation of paranoid minds trying to think that theres some conpiricy going on in a society of good poeple who donate thier time and thier money to charity and try to improve poeples lives, its ridiculas, at least if your going to accuse them of such things then get some REAL PROOF and not a bunch of cartoons that dipict random symbols that have been used by the freemasons in the past.
Spend your time doing something usefull, Like i dont know Charity work?!
Or maybe even try and make the world a better place rather than condemming those who do.

Its quite obvious who the intellegent poeple are in here, Good on yah!

Show us proof of masons doing charity and helping the poor. As far as I know masons only help other masons.

Also you cannot trust someone that keeps so many secretes.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by meauneau

Who cares about the names of the people who put those images there, what maters is that they are there and we need to know why.

They dont and if you did the research, you would discover that the secrets relate to spiritul wisdom and knowing yourself better, the whole society is/has no more of a secret than what i had for tea last night

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by meauneau

What does it matter why they have secrets? I'm sure you have secrets just as everybody else. It doesnt mean that you should be blamed for things just because of your secrets. Everybody has the right to keep secrets ( minus the government).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Because they are allowed to.

Who cares about the names of the people who put those images there

I do. That is the only way to substantiate his claim of PROOF.
Otherwise his thread is false and misleading.

what maters is that they are there and we need to know why.

Exactly. So then the OP should have used search function and contributed to the dozens of threads that offer the same content and discussion. I am here to discuss the REAL PROOF that the OP claims.

Haven't seen it yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join