It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
clearly all the creators of these tv shows are trying to point something out, too bad this website is run by a circle of freemasons and once they get here theyll probably be trying to spread disinfo.

im surprised theyre not here already removing this whole thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

By showing masonic symbolism in anything, you have only proven it to exist. We all know it exists. Tell my why it's there. Make a supposition on what the long term affects of having a square and compasses shown to the average person would be. Proof is a tangible item that can be used in a court room. Opinion is what you have here. I like the topic, and agree with you that some of what you show actually exists, but please know the difference between opinion and fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"Why are the freemasons allowing these big named producers "expose" them like that? "

Because they want you to know who is running the show.
They also warn you of upcoming events.
Because, it is in their code that they must tell the victim what they are going to do .

As to the Illuminati:
www.modernhistoryproject.org...

This is an online book at the above site. There are others under articles.

Final Warning: A History of the New World Order
Illuminism and the master plan for world domination
-- by David Rivera, 1994 source: View From the Wall
The Illuminati Arrives in America (1785)
In 1785, the Columbia Lodge of the Illuminati was established in New York City. Among its members were Governor DeWitt Clinton, Horace Greeley (politician and editor of the New York Daily Tribune), Charles Dana, and Clinton Roosevelt (the ancestor of Franklin D. Roosevelt). Roosevelt wrote a book called Science of Government Founded on Natural Law, in which he wrote:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Not sure, but did someone say that Nesta Webster never mentioned the Masons?
No. Read it again. I said Nesta Webster never said the Great Seal of the United States was a symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati or the Masons. The belief that an eye in an unfinished pyramid is a symbol of the Illuminati is a hoax started in 1956 and disseminated by William Guy Carr without any attribution to his sources. Modern day conspiracy theorists have taken it as a given, but, in fact, they're all basing their work on stuff like Carr's books which are full of falsehoods.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Notice in The Simpsons warning, Coupon as in there's a Coup On, and also the bus ride as in "We're being taken for a ride" i.e. deceived

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by meauneau
Show us proof of masons doing charity and helping the poor. As far as I know masons only help other masons.

Shriners Hospitals
Scottish Rite Hospital

Also you cannot trust someone that keeps so many secretes.
Actually, I'd rather trust my personal business to a friend who I knew could keep secrets than to one who's known to be a blabbermouth.

So why is it so hard to join the masons? Why don't they enlighten us with their knowledge?
It's not hard. Walk up to the front door and knock on it. Introduce yourself. Get to know the members. You'll probably have a signed petition fairly easily after they get to know you. Why not give the knowledge to everyone? Because it would be wasted on those who don't really want it. If you seek, ye shall find. If you don't seek, well, guess you'll stay in the dark.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
clearly all the creators of these tv shows are trying to point something out, too bad this website is run by a circle of freemasons and once they get here theyll probably be trying to spread disinfo.

im surprised theyre not here already removing this whole thread.
We've been here since page one. What's your point?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are you still going on and on about SIMPSONS episodes? The sinister and evil NWO/Illuminati/Freemasons/Druids/Evildoer of the week would NOT programs warnings into cartoons, in fact, if someone suggested that at one of their supposed meetings, they'd get laughed out, considering if this organization you say exists does, these are the smartest and wealtiest people in the world.

Yea, it's so obvious....why was I not awakened to the truth earlier

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I think the only "point" this guy has is delusional paranoia. Anyone who thinks an internet forum is a government backed black ops disinformation site has serious issues with paranoia and should probably contact a doctor.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i remember that episode where homer becomes a freemason i mean stonecutter and while they were partying and singing they said "who keeps the aliens out of sight, we do, weee doooo" they said alot of other stuff kool stuff i cant remember, i loved the old simpsons episodes i never realized how good the show was until a couple of years ago.
So its ran by the light bearers to subconsciously lead us the the new age?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hmm.. that's quite a list of shows with subliminal messages.

They are not very good at it, are they.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The illuminati or the bilderbergs will get theirs yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, the debunkers are out in force on this thread - to me that's a sign the OP has hit a nerve.
Thanks, OP for putting this info together. More people need to be aware of this, especially if you have children.

second.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So an organization that strives on it's secrecy is going to advertise itself most blatantly in the mass media because...? All advertising does is make you aware of the product/company(organisation) in question, not like them. I mean, I can't stand Mcdoodles and no amount of advertising is going to make me succumb to their steroid infested cow patties. The likely story is that some wreckheads doing the drawings on theses cartoons are throwing symbols in because they are into the subjects, much like ourselves and much like i myself used to graffiti occult symbols as a young metal head many years back. Maybe I was freaking a few locals out at that time.

The point is, I can't see any point!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Well, the debunkers are out in force on this thread

I am debunking the fact that he has REAL PROOF of a campaign to program me, not the fact that the images are there. Silly man.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

so its allright to expose your children to a retarded psyco-suggestive sponge, Wearing pants none the less......

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by wcitizen

so its allright to expose your children to a retarded psyco-suggestive sponge, Wearing pants none the less......

It wasn't a problem for the majority of U.S. citizens when they voted Bush in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
It wasn't a problem for the majority of U.S. citizens when they voted Bush in.

Bush did not receive a majority vote when he was elected.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Well, the debunkers are out in force on this thread - to me that's a sign the OP has hit a nerve.
Thanks, OP for putting this info together. More people need to be aware of this, especially if you have children.

second.

The only "Nerve" the OP has hit is that this is the FIFTH (maybe more) thread this month based on a SIMPSONS CARTOON.

How many times do you people get it wrong before you stop? The only "disinfo" floating around ATS these days is the ridiculous notion that cartoons are predicting the future. If we're the disinfo agents, then why hasn't ONE of these ridiculous Simpsons predicitions come to pass? Sounds more like you people are the disinfo agents to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This thread is a copy of the old thread saying November 6th would be the day a nuclear false flag hit the US. Now they changed their theory to Nov. 30th. Still, I think there are enough of these threads. So many repeated topics....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join