It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know how many times I've seen a comment on skeptics saying "subliminal messages are in your head" or "your mind sees what you want it too" what lame excuses to hide the fact subliminal messing is used to condition you for mind control.

In a Simpsons episode(homer vs New York) a 9 dollar magazine with the twin towers beside it making it an obvious 9/11 IN NEW YORK!!!AND in the same episode they go to..NEW YORK..and this was done before 9/11.Well some of you may think it's just a coincidence..but I have some evidence that proves otherwise.And yes they are youtube videos but you can find all the original movies and cartoons if you look.A youtube video is just as good as any video as long as no one edited it in any way.

Since when does a magazine cost 9 bucks?And when Lisa holds up the magazine and it shows the close up Bart puts a hand full of bills in front of the magazine which is an obvious sign that they did it for money!
www.youtube.com...

Coincidence?I highly [SNIP] doubt it!

Watch some videos with the Illuminati in the Simpsons and see for yourself all the Illuminati/freemasons symbolism.Heck just watch the Simpsons.When they put freemasons AND illuminati symbolism in the same cartoon they are suggesting that the freemasons and the illuminati are....one and the same.

Subliminal messages in...

Family guy.
www.youtube.com...

Spongebob.
www.youtube.com...

Sexual subliminal messages.
www.youtube.com...

20 year old cartoon predicts chip implant...and NWO agenda.
www.youtube.com...

Yu-gi-oh
www.youtube.com...

Arthur.
www.youtube.com...

Tom and Jerry..scariest one.
www.youtube.com...

American Dad.
www.youtube.com...

Drawn together.
www.youtube.com...

NWO in Cartoons,wrestling,music
www.youtube.com...

G.I Joe..NWO agenda(let's not even touch the reptilian references)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

666 everywhere..
www.youtube.com...

Illuminati in Music!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Rap star Maino admits illuminati exist.
www.youtube.com...

Tupac talks about the illuminati and insults them and might be the real reason he was killed.
www.youtube.com...

Obama knew what they were saying about Bush and his Satanic ways but yet he's always throwing up the devil sign.I guess he doesn't care what people think about him....You are a fool if you believe they do it just to be cool.

They throw up the sign of the devil and don't care what people think or say about it.They think it's a big joke.
www.youtube.com...

Illuminati in Video games...notice the 12/21/2012 date at 42 seconds in.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Video game reveals Illuminati secrets!!!Ties all the symbols together.
www.youtube.com...

Last one..
www.youtube.com...

There are hundreds of videos that prove the Illuminati exist and they use subliminal messages to condition your mind to what they want.It's mind control.That's what the Television was really invented for.Once you understand that then you will be able to figure out a way to prevent your kids or grand kids from being brain washed.

Thank you for reading my post.

edit on Sat Nov 20 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Very nice list, Ive never seen the Tom and Jerry one before. I thought I might add to this great compilation this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I am sure you also know much about "synchromysticsm". which is how I got into this subject in the first place.

This is far and wide, and located on everything we see, and hear. This is scary stuff especially as far as children are concerned.

Star and Flag.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Wow that is pretty paranoid. But anyway you blame the masons. Please name the people who did this? Lodge details as well please. Else it is pretty defamatory and gutless to have a go at the masons with proof! Name names & I will believe you. Till then it could be anybody doing this. Ever thought someone might be having a go or trying to frame masons. No I am not a mason

edit on 20-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
who exactly put these symbols there?
i need more evidence. otherwise its just a theory not realy prrof.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Some magazines cost a lot..

most-expensive

I just started a thread about subliminals and entertainment.. I like synchromysticism. Its all a bit crazy and awesome.. but magazines to sometimes have a hefty price tag.. so

enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lol @ name names.

I will say this though.all the presidents were freemasons except a couple..one was JFK and another is Lincoln..who were both assassinated by "a lone nut"...surrre they were.

Here's a few names..Steven Spielberg..George Lucas..the Wachowski brothers..Arnold Schwarzenegger..Michael Bay..Roland Emmerich..Tim Burton...just to name a few..there are millions of freemasons you know.While not all of them know what goes on at the top a good portion of them do.You have to be a 33rd degree and up to know anything.There are over 5 million freemasons in the world..you do the math.

Why do I say these guys are freemasons?Because most of their movies have subliminal messages about the illuminati/freemasons.9/11 references before 9/11,Masonic floor,all seeing eye..the usual things you would see if you know what to look for.

Call me paranoid..maybe I am,but you know I'm right.

You say name names and expect me to know everyone involved?Well I don't.But I do know that who ever is producing these movies/games/music videos/cartoons/tv series know what they are putting in them and know what they are doing.

So yeah I can name a few names.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
You say name names and expect me to know everyone involved?Well I don't.

So then your thread is misleading. You really don't have REAL PROOF.

But I do know that who ever is producing these movies/games/music videos/cartoons/tv series know what they are putting in them and know what they are doing.

Prove it. Prove that "they" (which again remains unanswered) are "putting them in" and "know what they are doing"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You got to question the all seeing eye appearing in all those cartoons. Why would they put that symbol in a cartoon? Kids don't know what that represents and even some uninformed adults don't know. Any symbol in the background of a cartoon is really kind of weird. Unless you're trying to get a laugh from an adult viewer (Disney does this) it doesn't make any sense. The symbol isn't funny so why put something in a cartoon that a kid really doesn't relate to?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Call me paranoid.

OK, Your excruciatingly paranoid (Well you asked me too!)

but you know I'm right.

You can have your opinions but I still think your are wrong!

You have not proven jack to back up your ridiculous claims. Until you prove you argument to be true I can only think you are running a smear campaign against the masons. If you do prove it I will retract my doubt of you

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

You know you really do have to question that. If people understood the amount of work it takes to make a cartoon, and then neatly place something that cannot really be seen, but later be proven to be a symbol with actual meaning, is sinister within itself.

All someone has to do is look into subliminal messaging, Nuero Linguistic Programming, Synchromysticism, and Music, both words, and frequencies, and put that all together and you have an agenda on your hands the size of what most of us never really expected.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I totaly agree with you cluckerspud. Without names, these viseos are not proof, merely circumstancial. I am a freemason and i find it offensive that people are always pointing the finger at use. People are just afraid of what they do not know, because we ( freemasons) have secrets. You can know these secrets too if you were accepted in. Just because we keep some things secret doesnt mean we are trying to take over the world. How come nobody yells conspiracy when they see a cross or a star of david in a movie or cartoon. There is plenty of those as well. But nobody says anything about the Jews or Christians trying to rule the world. How do you justify pointing your finger at a secret society that you know nothing about.?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'll prove that they are doing it and know what they are doing...ready for this?

The proof that they are putting subliminal messages in movies/games/music videos is....apparently you didn't see my first post and what the thread is about because if you did you would have seen all the evidence in all those links I provided.

That answers the "prove they are doing it".

Now the proof they know what they are doing is...the fact that they put them there in the first place.

When you have a movie like say..Angels and Demons...just look at the title for frying outloud.Then in the beginning Tom Hanks talks about the symbols..heck the whole movie is based on the illuminati/freemasons how much more proof that they know what they are doing do you need?

National treasure..shows the all seeing eye,talks about secret societies,is all about messages like the hidden one on the declaration of Independence.

From Hell starring Johnny Depp(who stars in a lot of Tim Burton's movies btw)shows the allseeing eye,pentagram,freemason symbol square and compass is through out the movie,and rituals..very satanic.

These movies that are actually about secret societies and freemasons are further proof that they know what they are doing when putting these things in their movies.

How much more proof do you want?

If anyone knows about the Illuminati running hollywood it's the producers...and actors.C'mon don't tell me the actors don't know what's going on,they have the internet too they know..yet they still do those type of movies anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The proof that they are putting subliminal messages in movies/games/music videos is....apparently you didn't see my first post and what the thread is about because if you did you would have seen all the evidence in all those links I provided.

That is not proof!. name the mason who authorised it? What lodge did he belong to? Who paid for it..... Your Argument is Null & Void! The thread title is mis representitive

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You really must be dilusional.....you have no evidence of any sort that 'they" are doing it. Everybody in the world has taken a crap today....is that proof that the evil crap society is trying to fill the world with its poo? Thats just as stupid as your "proof". Stop being paranoid, your brain will explode.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That answers the "prove they are doing it".

Who is "they"? I dont doubt that the images are in the videos you have provided.
But you can't name who put em there. There for you don't have proof that "they"
put them there. WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

To topic creator,

Please excuse me, but I do not understand what the illuminati/freemasons want us to see. What are they trying to program us to believe? What is that supposed to mean when the artist draws symbols in their cartoon animation? In what way are these symbols harming us? Thank you for answering my questions if you can.
edit on 20-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You cant title a thread REAL PROOF if you have none. All you have is some cartoons with symbols, period. No proof, just your biased oppinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It makes no sense that "they" would go out of their way to infuance some cartoons. Because if 'they" really are trying to influance people with "their" symbols then "they" hit the jackpot on the back of the dollar bill. Everybody has one in their posesion and look at them all the time, so why put it in a few cartoons?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

Maybe its because the vast majority of people know what those symbols represent. You can't compare a cross and the star of David with a symbol of the all seeing eye. That symbol has many secret and dark meanings. A cross represents a Christian organization that has no dark or evil intentions (that could be debated), and the star of David represents the Jewish people. There has to be a conscious effort or a reason to decide to put that symbol in any cartoon. The same thing goes for a cross or star of David. A coincidence, I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by joeshsamp

Maybe its because the vast majority of people know what those symbols represent. You can't compare a cross and the star of David with a symbol of the all seeing eye. That symbol has many secret and dark meanings. A cross represents a Christian organization that has no dark or evil intentions (that could be debated), and the star of David represents the Jewish people. There has to be a conscious effort or a reason to decide to put that symbol in any cartoon. The same thing goes for a cross or star of David. A coincidence, I don't think so.

Who cares what the symolism means for a minute.
Who is "they"?! And prove "they" put it there.
You cant!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join