It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I cant see us making any war maneuvers while our Comander in Chief is abroad. The money thing is ridiculous as well. The Chinese know they wont push our hand by military means, they could hurt us even worse just by devaluing the yuan. They want there money, but they know there is no way the stand to gain anything by fighting a war that would cost them there communist government. As well as many lives. Sorry for being blunt, but the truth is a known fact.

btw, What could we have done to get a full blown war started that isnt public? Did they do this cause of Stuxnet? Doubt it. I will say this once more. WE DID NOT FIRE THE MISSILE FOR THEM. Somehow people always come back to blaming us somehow.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Brilliant thread, Misor. So many aren't aware of the atrocities that the Chinese government is responsible for. I'll never apologize to any Chinamen or women. Never.

Get a grip!!!! China is not asking you to apologize. But i have to say this. Will you apologize to the Iraq people for what has happend to their country?

Oh lawdy, what? If you haven't noticed, this thread is a response to the "apology to China" thread made recently.

Also, I love your Iraq statement. How can you even bring that up? Last time I checked...we didn't invade China and murder over 100,000 people.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Brilliant thread, Misor. So many aren't aware of the atrocities that the Chinese government is responsible for. I'll never apologize to any Chinamen or women. Never.

Get a grip!!!! China is not asking you to apologize. But i have to say this. Will you apologize to the Iraq people for what has happend to their country?

Oh lawdy, what? If you haven't noticed, this thread is a response to the "apology to China" thread made recently.

Also, I love your Iraq statement. How can you even bring that up? Last time I checked...we didn't invade China and murder over 100,000 people.

My Iraq statement is true. I am not saying China is perfect. I have never said that. But America is far from perfect too, and as half my family is Chinese, then i will say what i need to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

The problem is that the people in Iraq don't know what they want. They have a chance of progressing their country forward but it seems the religious and political leaders there would rather kill each other and their people for power.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by SeventhSeal

The problem is that the people in Iraq don't know what they want. They have a chance of progressing their country forward but it seems the religious and political leaders there would rather kill each other and their people for power.

Have you asked them yourself? Check the internet sometime and the answer is they want the Americans out of their country now.
That is what they want and they are not delusional
Regards, I winder

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

And then what happens? Chaos breaks out because there is no one there to quell the uprisings? Then the U.S. gets labeled with something else.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

You're absolutely correct that America is far from perfect...but compare it to China and it's a country full of saints.

Iraq was a disgrace and nothing more. A rushed war that was started for oil and profit.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

My Iraq statement is true. I am not saying China is perfect. I have never said that. But America is far from perfect too, and as half my family is Chinese, then i will say what i need to say.
And....Then your family knows firsthand the oppression communism has brought your country. Its sad that some are here cause they think we should say sorry to China. For what? So now we should appologize to whole world for Successfuly deflecting there missile from hitting us in the mouths. I say next time we send China a nice new advanced ICBM and see how many chinese appologize.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wish I could S&F this twice. Thanks to the OP.

I just can't sit and read 14 pages of what I am sure is pure logical debate peppered with tons of extreme rantings of those who miss the point of the OP's frustration.

The way I see it there are two basic factions here; the governement and the people. I believe the OP was defending the core values that began this incredible nation and I am right there with disgust for those people who can't figure out that there is a difference between TPTB and those whom they control. The ONLY slack I will cut the anti-american crowd is the acknowledgement that "we the people" have been asleep for far too long and allowed the governement to shift into a role that was never intended to be. We have been complacent and are paying greatly for it. Hopefully it changes and hopefully there are enough willing to reclaim the legacy that once was America and the beauty (and irony) is that the anti crowd will benefit as well. I am tired of hearing the American people denegraded because of the actions of a few. I understand when it comes from abroad, they aren't us....but when it comes from within it just makes me sick.

I do not need to apologize because some rogue soldier, police officer, or congressman has done something or pushed an agenda that is distasteful to someone somewhere in the world. America is defined by our constitution and what it stands for. If you wish to criticize TPTB past and present please call them out by name and credit America and all that she was meant to represent with the dignity she deserves.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

And then what happens? Chaos breaks out because there is no one there to quell the uprisings? Then the U.S. gets labeled with something else.

There were no Uprisings in Iraq that would compare to the LA Riots in scale before their nation was invaded for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe the USA could do some work in their own backyard first ???? Detroit/Philly/Chicago/ can anyone say uzi/9mm/and so on it makes me ill just thinking about how much violence the American people accept as every day thing.

Regards. I winder

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LMFAO!
UK is a joke, China is a joke, Russia is a joke, USA is the biggest joke of all. Not one single country will ever get it right. Intelligent common sense has been battered out of every human being on the planet. You're not allowed to be intelligent anymore, you're only allowed to adhere to laws, rules and regulations. America is no better than China, UK is no better than Russia, Somalian pirates are no better than the USA Government. We've all got it wrong and there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

There were no Uprisings in Iraq that would compare to the LA Riots in scale before their nation was invaded for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe the USA could do some work in their own backyard first ???? Detroit/Philly/Chicago/ can anyone say uzi/9mm/and so on it makes me ill just thinking about how much violence the American people accept as every day thing.

Regards. I winder
Appearently, you dont know much about what your talking about. Ever hear of the Shia uprising. The fact is we have rallies that can turn into rioting quickly, but we dont round up disadends and kill them by firing squad just for voicing there opinion like not apologizing to a country that fired there round at us.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I'm talking about now, regardless of what reason Iraq was invaded. They have a chance to move themselves forward and what are people doing down there? They're planting bombs on roads, driving cars full of explosives in the middle of bazaars, raiding christian churches and slaying them, killing contractors that are rebuilding their infrastructure, etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by wcitizen

You mean AIPAC isn't a rapper???

Lol!

second

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

This is 2010 not 2006. Things have improved dramaticaly since the Iraqis turned there backs on Al Qaeda.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wowsers
reply to post by Clisen33

This is 2010 not 2006. Things have improved dramaticaly since the Iraqis turned there backs on Al Qaeda.

So why are we debating?

2nd line

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wowsers

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

Regards. I winder
Appearently, you dont know much about what your talking about. Ever hear of the Shia uprising. The fact is we have rallies that can turn into rioting quickly, but we dont round up disadends and kill them by firing squad just for voicing there opinion like not apologizing to a country that fired there round at us.

Yes I know of that (Shia uprising) and I agree you don't round up people and kill them.
What the USA does is invade countries without reason and against international law and then you get to the water boarding and tourture with pictures to send home to your loved ones.

The fact of the matter is the people of Iraq hate you folks and want you out now.....can you say that is not true?
Regards, I winder

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
you can easily upload video of police beating and sicking dogs on black protesters in the south and load of other videos of state brutality in the united states.

the u.s. is the last country in the world to judge other nations.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I'm talking about now, regardless of what reason Iraq was invaded. They have a chance to move themselves forward and what are people doing down there? They're planting bombs on roads, driving cars full of explosives in the middle of bazaars, raiding christian churches and slaying them, killing contractors that are rebuilding their infrastructure, etc.

CNN news it sounds like.......next you will be telling me how evil Iran is too
Stop watching the boob tube and for Christ Sakes do some real re search

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Did you stop to think before you laughed that your missing the one huge difference between the two countries? You can pretty much say or post whatever you want about the government or what they don't like here or anywhere. China won't let you do that nor let you even go on something like Facebook. The big jump we have on every other country is freedom (Yes the government want's to take it away at every chance but at least we started with it!)

The USA isn't beyond evil but It's like everything these day's we just have to pick the lesser of the evils.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join