It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
S&F OP....

personally i am sick of seeing people put down america and americans because of the way our government runs itself...
we really dont have a choice when it comes down to TPTB and their plans....

And if you are going to sit there and compare the USA and China on a scale of who has done more harm to their own people and others from around their continent. The USA does not even number on the list, but china sits at the top...

I am so sick of people hating or disrespecting their country as a whole, when it is the leaders of that country causing the problems not its citizens...
One country shouldnt represent the views and opinions of all who live in it, i mean that was the beauty of America at one time, i just wonder where the pride and integrity went.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Oh, boy.
I really didn;t want to respond to your arguments -they don't make a lot of sense to me

If you find something nonsensical...please take a second to post why.
I'd sincerely like to know.

Originally posted by MRussI do believe the people of the United States are generally good people, though. That is said often by people of the world. The average American is a hard working, honest and good human being, willing to help their neighbors.

You don't need to tell me where you are currently living but the demographics of an area
in which you reside play a pivotal role in how you arrive at this subjective opinion.

Originally posted by MRussI also said that we can't sit around and complain about our corrupt and horrible government without being willing to stand up and fight the atrocities. I think I do that. With my vote. With my words. With the way I am raising my children. And by becoming educated and informed and making my voice count.

This is great but how is your vote going to help when
the predetermined choices of who runs for an office do not
have you, the voter's best interest in mind when they have to vote on legislation?

Corruption and Greed supersede your action to vote.
In no way should you stop because at the least you believe in real change
which I could never take anything away from that ideal...My fear is the entire
system has been infiltrated, and I now know ONE man...does not make a difference.

Originally posted by MRussBut I'd much rather contribute to this work living in the United States.
I'd much rather find a way to exploit the United States government, the NWO, etc, and create change through the PEOPLE------. We have so much power and we don't use it.

I'd love to create a country where so many of the atrocoties do not exist anymore.
But no, I don't want to leave.
I want to fight to make it better.

I agree completely and this is why I'm still here.
I (as does every American) have the right to peaceful protest.
Our Gov't through its actions does not.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

I am so sick of people hating or disrespecting their country as a whole, when it is the leaders of that country causing the problems not its citizens...

Well then do something because its directly affecting the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

S&F OP....

personally i am sick of seeing people put down america and americans because of the way our government runs itself...

And if you are going to sit there and compare the USA and China on a scale of who has done more harm to their own people and others from around their continent. The USA does not even number on the list, but china sits at the top...

One country shouldnt represent the views and opinions of all who live in it, i mean that was the beauty of America at one time, i just wonder where the pride and integrity went.

You do realize that the people LET this happen right? of course there is all of the talk about the elite, illuminati, nwo conspiritors, etc...etc... but in the end, the people chose to look the other way, chose to be ignorant and let everything slip right through the cracks.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Here's to all of you ANTI-AMERICAN trolls who have absolutely NO understanding of China's history or human rights violaitons.

Answer This:

Why do you suppose this is true:

"By 2006, the number of Chinese immigrants had increased nearly fivefold, making them the third-largest immigrant group in the United States after the Mexican and Filipino foreign born."

Apparently, the Chinese are just DYING to live here in the United States. Why do you think this is true?

You know how many Americans live in China? Just over 100,000 and most of them are students.

What? Were you ALL just babies or not yet born when Tianemen Square was broadcast on television for all the world to see?

Have you seen the conditions of their prisons?

Have you seen the videos on forced sterilization in the charming country? The way that they treat women?

Would you like to see a picture or two of DEAD BABY GIRLS murdered and thrown out like trash because everybody wants a boy instead?

UGH!

Get an education ATS members.

Go back to school and take some history.

Ignorant threads like, "I'm so sorry China, you enlightened and charming country, that the US exists" should be thrown in the trash or ignored.

I'm disgusted.

If the chinese govt. is doing that to their ppl, let them sort it out.
Who the hell are you americans playing the world-police? Who put you in charge? Your govt. did that by themselves, innit?!

The whole world watched what happend when the hurrican katrina hit your nation. You idiots proved quite well what you go for at that time.The domestic politics in the U.S. is so bad, it's almost embarrassing that you still are trying to be proud of yourselves. If i was you, I would be ashamed. Your country's economy is completely #ed up. I am not talking about the white rich ppl living happily, i am talking about the general population. You can't even take care of your own ppl, why the hell were you trying to play god for rest of the world?

You yankees have learnt to be ignorant at the very early age. I guess, in the first grade, the first phrase you were brainwashed with is: "Ignorance Is Bliss." That's why the americans are labeled as "dumb ass" nowadays. There is no point acting innocent. People are disgusted by you and your politics.

Alright, now its time for me to stop the vomit. You will get lot more of these. Its just the beginning!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's apparent you don't Constitution much (syntax deliberate)

The issue is that the people need to unite.
This means we all need to be willing to fight and die for a cause.
(Instead of just talk N texting them)

Originally posted by NeoAstraAnd if you are going to sit there and compare the USA and China on a scale of who has done more harm to their own people and others from around their continent. The USA does not even number on the list, but china sits at the top...

What relevance does ANY nation's policies (that only affect their people) have ANYTHING to do
with the U.S. and its policies? Can you answer that?

Originally posted by NeoAstraI am so sick of people hating or disrespecting their country as a whole, when it is the leaders of that country causing the problems not its citizens...

I am so sick of lame duck citizens, lazy and comfortably numb
"people" who just LOVE to B-lame everyone else for their own (tacit appeasement)
which has allowed the U.S. Gov't to strip away the rights and freedoms away from its own people.

Of Course you HAVE to divert the attention of how horrible the U.S. Gov't is
because you KNOW for a fact you cannot possibly defend it! So naturally
you have to expend your energy to denounce China as a nation...Which in the end:

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE U.S!!!!!!

See what you fail to see is the truth that you seem to stumble over and overlook:

The previous president enacts or raffirms previous laws that undermine the Constitution.
Then they invoke Executive Orders (that falsely impose unlawful legislation) in the form
of declaring the country in a National State of Emergency...Then leaves office....

The next president (who Studied Constitutional Law)
Does NOT repeal those previous orders, AND instead extends their reach with impunity...

The previous president is out of office, and isn't the problem: Obama is.
Now, since astute observers know this to be so they ACT.
These groups are the minority in America.

Congress should have acted upon the injustice yet are derelict in their duties to serve; (guess who)
The American Public.

Since Congress has FAILED to do what is right...
It is NOW up to We, the people.

So you are partially right only because you fail to grasp the
entire picture. The buck doesn't stop at the President, or ONE MAN.

It stops in the hands of the people
(who sit there and DO NOTHING)

Please kindly refute this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You do realize that the people LET this happen right? of course there is all of the talk about the elite, illuminati, nwo conspiritors, etc...etc... but in the end, the people chose to look the other way, chose to be ignorant and let everything slip right through the cracks.

Hallelulja...

There is ALLWAYS A CHOICE...

ALL nations are GREAT nations..Why, because of the PPL living in them..
Its not the ppl´s fault the leaders behave bad or sometimes horrendously..
Dont belive everything the leaders say, they lie, they manipulate and what not
make it their WILL BE DONE..

There is ALLWAYS a choice....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

I think it is the general perception around the world that our government is difficult and corrupt, but most people believe that Americans themselves are good people.

My job takes me around the world quite often, and I often hear good things about Americans. Like the Australians, we are open, friendly and helpful. We are optimistic.

It's easy to hate America, and thus Americans.

But the world needs to be reminded sometimes of the good it does: This was written by a Canadian:
"LET'S BE PERSONAL"
Broadcast June 5, 1973
CFRB, Toronto, Ontario
Topic: "The Americans"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse. Who rushed in with men and money to help? The Americans did.

They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Misssissippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help. Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries into help... Managua Nicaragua is one of the most recent examples. So far this spring, 59 American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped.

The Marshall Plan .. the Truman Policy .. all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent war-mongering Americans.

I'd like to see one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes.

Come on... let's hear it! Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar or the Douglas 107? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon?

You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ... and safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everyone to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, most of them ... unless they are breaking Canadian laws .. are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend here.

When the Americans get out of this bind ... as they will... who could blame them if they said 'the hell with the rest of the world'. Let someone else buy the Israel bonds, Let someone else build or repair foreign dams or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke. I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble.

Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbours have faced it alone and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles.

I hope Canada is not one of these. But there are many smug, self-righteous Canadians. And finally, the American Red Cross was told at its 48th Annual meeting in New Orleans this morning that it was broke.

This year's disasters .. with the year less than half-over… has taken it all and nobody...but nobody... has helped.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anjan

Dear Anjan (American hater, whichever you choose),

I think you're jealous. And I don't blame you.
Americans...spoiled rich, materialistic Jesus lovers, eating up the world's resources. That pretty much sums up the world's view of us at this point.

But your opinion doesn't really matter to me. I don't care what you think of me. You see, I don't really know you and you don't know me. Therefore, your hatred is IRRATIONAL.

In your view of the world, 310 million people (a great number of whom have immigrated from other countries, you know) are ALL idiots and not worthy of your compassion. Really? All 310 million of us? You hate, dislike, eschew and triviliaze all 310 million of us? How about one? Do you like one of us, maybe? Can you pick one spiritual leader or celebrity or average Joe next door that you might like?

Were you sad when 3,000 people died on 9/11?

Or were you like others in the world that cheered?

Listen, I don't care what you think about me. Or my country.

Your view of the world is your view of the world.

Enjoy your misery.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah you are absolutely right, no one has the right to apologize on your behalf. In regards to what others are saying about America and China or any other nation as it happens, throughout history the majority of them have all done things that are best left forgotten. If each nation approaches the future with only good intentions for the people and never repeats the mistakes of the past then the world will be a better place. We all learn from our mistakes, some just take a little longer in doing so.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anjan

And by the way:

You said: (so eloquently, too, by the way)

If the chinese govt. is doing that to their ppl, let them sort it out.
Who the hell are you americans playing the world-police? Who put you in charge? Your govt. did that by themselves, innit?!

Let them sort it out? REALLY?

So glad you weren't alive during WW2 (obviously you are young) when many people stood by and watched millions of innocent people being gassed to death.

I guess we just could have said,

Let them sort it out!

Oh vey. It's been a long day on ATS.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I will not apologize to China for one thing that the United States of America does. We have made mistakes in our path such as torture, suppression of equal rights, placed ethnic groups in camps, and torture terrorists. We are not and never have been a perfect nation but what has made the USA so special is that we find an answer to all of these crimes and we solve them without mass violence or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.

USA so special is that we find an answer to all of these crimes and we solve them without mass violence or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Do you really know the history of the USA to be saying something dumb like that.
"and we solve them without mass violence"
or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.
or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.

REALLY !

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I didn't reply to that thread and you could have made your point with simple a U2U.
Who is happy now?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
I wonder I wonder... how bit a list of US scandals would be..
not saying china is bad, but im sure USA takes the cake

edit on 17-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

we really cant tell, because of china's IMMENSE censorship.

So no, we will never know who is worse, the Americans or the Chinese. Although, based on what we do have about the Chinese, they are just as bad as the Americans, and this is in comparison to everything we know about the US government. Now, what if you knew all the secrets of the Chinese? I bet you'd be standing there, pee'ing your pants just thinking about it.

No comparison.

*Did someone say mobile death vans?
edit on 18-11-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

You seem to be under the impression that I am a "lame duck citizen,"
and that I do nothing??
you do not know me as a person, I am very active in spreading the word, showing people new ideas, and rallying people to the cause of a real change in our world not just in the USA...

so i would appreciate it if the verbal attacks were directed somewhere else, jumping to conclusions is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A little history of bad things done by the US Evil I found from another website

Lets start with 9/11
And OK City
And The “Christmas day bomber”
And the Gulf of Tokin incident
And Pearl Harbor
And the WTC bombings
And JFK Assassination
And The war with Iraq
And Building 7
And The leves blowing during hurrican Katrina
And the fort hood shooting
And The pentagon shooting
And the guy flying his plane into the IRS
And the violent anarchist cops at protests
And the 7/7 bombings
And The death of MLK Jr, John Lennon, and Gandhi
And the columbine shooting
And the death of Arch Duke Ferdinand
And the earthquake in Haiti
And Dope coming into the US
And the violent riot cops at the G-20
And the torture at Guantanamo Bay
And the FEMA camps, and FEMA coffins
And the Poison in the Vaccines
And the Syphilis in foreign countries
And the swine flu made in a lab in Mexico
And the constitution being forgotten on both right and left
And the internment of the Japaneses
And the creation of sickening big government executive orders
And the health care bill
And the cellphones working at impossible levels on 9/11
And NORAD standing down
And the Cyber Security Act
And the Patriot act
And the MIAC report
And the training of foreign troops
And the drills to put people into internment camps
And the Tea Party turning into the republican base
And Predictive programing in telvision
And the biggest world leaders meeting in the woods to worship satan
And the Mason symbolize of a new being is TWO COLUMS crumbling to the ground (9/11)
And the all seeing eye symbol everywhere
And the Global warming lies
And the VAT tax
And the Carbon Tax
And the United Nations creating a world government
And a world Currency
And the gulf oil spill, with the posion corexit
And the GMO food
And the approval of aspartame for human consumption when its killed/sicked all the test animals
And chemtrails
And the dollar bill having tons of masonic symbolic
And the failing economy
And the push for sterilization
And sodium fluoride in the water, the only ingredient in rat poison
And the UFO obsession of the media, and United Nations
And the RFID chips in the healthcare bill
And the media black out of 9/11 truth
And the writing of Agenda 21
And the cameras on every street corner
And the extreme rise in cancer
And the extreme rise in autism (due to vaccines)

HHmmmmmm.....yep alot of bad # in the history But Im not "Apologizing" for "ANY" of it, I didnt do one lick of this or other evil out there.
We need to stop pointing the finger and thinking we need an apology from others. Its time we started pointing the finger at the people who have truely put "ALL" of us in this situation and setthings right.
Once this starts, then maybe we can truely see how "WE ALL" have been suckered.

Oohhhh ya, I have no racical guilt so get off that soapbox as well, if Im not mistaken, the Irish heritage were the first to be labled with the term "Nigger" hence being the "FIRST" slaves in America, but you dont hear me demanding reperations for it.

A much needed thread, thanks for bringing it up!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by anjan

Dear Anjan (American hater, whichever you choose),

haha to that!

I think you're jealous. And I don't blame you.
Americans...spoiled rich, materialistic Jesus lovers, eating up the world's resources. That pretty much sums up the world's view of us at this point.

You know what, once upon a time, when I was a kid, i always wanted to go to the states. Do you know why? Yes,because of the materialistic world ppl have created there. Because of that! But when I get older, I started to think rationally, I started to do my own research, debatted with lots of ppl and showed them the facts and convinced them by using the logic. Specially when it comes to international politics. Sumthing that a lregular joe wudnt understand and would rather be narrow-minded abt it. I am not jealous of you, my friend. I am from Sweden. Its one of the most well-balanced countries in the world, economically and ideologically. You should learn sumthing from us. I dont need to tell you more than that. Find it on the internet if you dont believe me =)

But your opinion doesn't really matter to me. I don't care what you think of me. You see, I don't really know you and you don't know me. Therefore, your hatred is IRRATIONAL.

"Ignorance is bliss"..do you see why I wrote earlier that you were brainwashed from your early age??

In your view of the world, 310 million people (a great number of whom have immigrated from other countries, you know) are ALL idiots and not worthy of your compassion. Really? All 310 million of us? You hate, dislike, eschew and triviliaze all 310 million of us? How about one? Do you like one of us, maybe? Can you pick one spiritual leader or celebrity or average Joe next door that you might like?

Of course there are millions of american who are thinkin rationally and I admire them and I respect them. I just can't stand yankees who are totally dumb down and say thinks like "Europe is a country", "The US won the Vietnam/Iraq/Afghan war..it was a good thing to play god for the world" stuff like that, u knw.

Were you sad when 3,000 people died on 9/11?

Yes, i was. But i overcome it when I saw the facts the war was based on a lie and after 9 years of war, over 1 million iraqis are dead. And most of them are civilians. Now you go ahead and compare that! You see Saddam was hung because he was a dictator and killed a lots a kurdis and did a few more horrible stuff. What abt the Bush? You think he will be fried in a electric chair because he killed so many innocent iraqis?

Listen, I don't care what you think about me. Or my country.

I don't care either,my frnd. I just want you yankees to stop braging and don't embarrass urselves more than you already have.

Your view of the world is your view of the world.

It's a fantastic place to live in, as long as one dont put ur feet on US soil coz then there is a risk that the person might be dumbed down totally.

Enjoy your misery.

Same to you =)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by anjan

Let them sort it out? REALLY?

So glad you weren't alive during WW2 (obviously you are young) when many people stood by and watched millions of innocent people being gassed to death.

Did jews have a country or own laws during WW2? no, they didnt!
Do chinese have a country and own laws? Yes they have!
Do they wanna abolish communism? Yes, perhaps they want.
THEN LET THEM DEAL WITH IT!

They might not gonna get it at once, but they are gonna get there when the time is right and the whole chinese nation is 100% for democracy. Until then you dont need to worry abt their prbs. What part of that you and ppl like you dont understand? =S

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Waving Flag

One patriotic American:

What a load of crap.... Thats right a complete load of crap.... WE ARE THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET...

WWII-

without us you would all be speaking German.. and if your jewish dont count on being there in that world... Thats right... Last time we left the rest of you on tour own you decide that petty bickering and blustering was important... then you decide to go fighting each other over stupid crap...

(by the way did yall ever repay those cost.... No I dont think so..).

Remember in the the germans where only afraid of One general, can you guess which AMERICAN general it was

who do you go crying to for help or aid...

Austrailia????
UK????
Russia????

Nope you go to 'da man'.... The US of finng A...

As for china's not getting involved... You really need to update your little revisionist history efforts...

China had multiple advisors in nam and korea... Take the time to talk to those vet you spineless cowards spit on... in the pow camps they ran youll hear how the chinese ran psych experiments...

Do not think for a moment they have been doing anything less then measuring us.. They are getting ready for the fight...

Also the chinese also have been selling weapons to the insurgents... Your right in no way has china gotten involved... Lets put gold down own it.. I bet you one hundred dollars worth of gold they are involved right now...

Put your money where your mouth is...

As for my patriotism...

I am a very loyal and patriotic american.... As for my loyalty to her government and those who run it... different story...

As for this countries involvement in economic warfare...

Use your brain.... Control of resources will be the next battlefield... Water, oil, diamonds, platinum, and ect... scrooge had it right he who controls the gold makes the rules....

as franklin put it, An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I know it is not a popular position, but it is a necessary evil... We now need to begin to secure as many of the worlds resources.. Next we need to take the high ground the really high ground... Space... Why because do you really trust the other nations to not use them against our allies and ourselves...

On a last side note... Yes the rulers of the us lied to us... Point blank... As for the moral reasons, we never should have left...

The first bush broke his word to the Iraqi people... He promised to aid them and free them... Clinton was to busy getting his knob polished... The second bush had daddies watchdogs so...

The reasons where wrong but the result was good.. This time what scares me is we as a country become more and more like you every day... Stagnant and dying...

I really dont care what you try to say about how it wrong and morally evil... We learned it from you... We are younger then most of the rest of you and have deal with all your crap... After all socially its your fault, you cant clean up your own mess and come to us to fix it...

I wonder why did all those immigrant decide to come here and not your country? Over the last two hundred years.. Was it to be repressed further... No thats why they left their home countries....

In conclusion,

We are the greatest country on earth...

As time goes by we will eventually enter our Imperial phase, but we havent yet....

One WORLD, under god with liberty and justice FOR ALL...

god bless us all... And god bless america...

God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America.

Bismarck....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join