It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

LOL!!!! That video is beyond cheesy and just shows how blind some people are. Really! i find Patriotism creepy. Its got that hibilly factor for me!

And it cracks me up when these blind people say America won ww2 lol What a joke! There were many countries that played its part in that war, and remember, America did not enter the war until 1941!. Hitler, after bombing the uk gave up bcausehe knew it was pointless, as we were not giving in. Also, we had the best pilots in the world at the time, and that played a huge part in breaking down germany. But people forget that

edit on 18-11-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
In my opinion, the governments of both China and the United States (and many, many other governments) should issue an apology (and remedies if possible) to the people of Earth. I refuse to pick a side. I see people siding with Iran and China because of the United States' human rights abuses, ignoring those of those nations. I see people siding with the United States out of patriotism. While I respect both positions and people's right to have them, I cannot adhere to either one.

Every nation on this planet has done things I disagree with vehemently, and the major governments of the planet have carried atrocities and human rights violations out on multiple occasions. I will not choose a side, and I will not apologize to those under whose yoke I labor.

Just my personal feelings. Peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

This is not particularly true. I have one relative who flew for the Flying Tigers in China in the late 1930’s and a great uncle who flew Spitfires in UK before the US officially entered the war.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You're right....
D@mn George Bush for curtseying and cheek kissing the House of Saud....The financiers of 911!
...and D@mn Nancy Reagan for bowing to Queen Elizabeth Evil oppressor of the Irish!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No flag frome me.
Next time try with a country that hasn't nuked anybody, or hide Nazis or funded Hitler...or..or..or
I can type all day..
edit on 18-11-2010 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
In my opinion, the governments of both China and the United States (and many, many other governments) should issue an apology (and remedies if possible) to the people of Earth. I refuse to pick a side. I see people siding with Iran and China because of the United States' human rights abuses, ignoring those of those nations. I see people siding with the United States out of patriotism. While I respect both positions and people's right to have them, I cannot adhere to either one.

Every nation on this planet has done things I disagree with vehemently, and the major governments of the planet have carried atrocities and human rights violations out on multiple occasions. I will not choose a side, and I will not apologize to those under whose yoke I labor.

Just my personal feelings. Peace.

This entire post isn't opinion.
It is a FACT which =Truth.

Unfortunately Truth is self evident.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i agree that we shouldn't be pleading or apologizing with china because we the citizens have not directly done anything wrong. im not saying the us government should be the ones apologizing either because that would just make us look weak then china would take advantage. how about both governments work more towards existing peacefully together, that would be the best option right? im sure there are some members of both who want that peace but dont act on it or its just that theyre voices arent heard. for the most part though it seems like both sides are competing to see whos the bigger dog. thats just how i see things though obviously i could be wrong. what i really find difficult to understand is the quote above your picture and the picture itself. this is only because the quote seems like you put absolutely no thought into it and the picture below it implies that you are someone who thinks very deeply. im not going for a personal attack either im just curious.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anjan

How dare you interject with common sense

You are going to upset a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

But you don't mind the fact that US lies down and kisses the ground for Israel, and does its every bidding.
Israel speaks and US jumps.

second

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You mean AIPAC isn't a rapper???

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

You really need to educate yourself about the atrocities the Chinese continue to commit upon their own people.

Perhaps you might consider moving to China, my friend.

Oh, forgot to tell you. Millions of Chinese have moved here, especially since 2006.

It's such a wonderful place, everyone is just dying to get out of there.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Amen Misoir
I totally agree with you here. Barak Hussein Obama can run around the world bowing and apologizing to whomever he wants, but he most definately does not speak for me. From the recent elections it appears that he doesn't speak for the majority of Americans as the other poster stated.

Again, Good job sir !
Ridin

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by NeoAstra

You really need to educate yourself about the atrocities the Chinese continue to commit upon their own people.

Perhaps you might consider moving to China, my friend.

Oh, forgot to tell you. Millions of Chinese have moved here, especially since 2006.

It's such a wonderful place, everyone is just dying to get out of there.

You will find that alot of Chinese leave China to work in western countries for better money. Nothing wrong with that. My wife worked as an mtv producer and she was on about £500 a month, and thats a good job in China. Its like the UK, we have many polish people working here because its better money. They don't come here because they hate their country

Yes, i would consider someone to move to China. I will be going back there to live in a few years, and i can't wait!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN
So the US of A is special.
Sorry, I just finished laughing for 25 minutes.

I agree China is no saint, but the US of A sure is not either.

Here we go again... Where in the world did the OP say anything about the U.S.A. being special?...

I find it extremely ironical how some foreigners, such as you, love to claim we Americans must feel special when it is obvious the uptight types are those like you...

You want the U.S. to apologize to China?... Sorry, it is not going to happen, at least not from the mayority of Americans who are not left leaning...

BTW, I could take a look at the history of your nation and I am sure to find several events that if they were mentioned you would not be so proud of...

BTW, your country makes a lot of money, but why is it that Americans, as individuals and not just the government, are known to be the most generous giving to charities all over the world, yet you people per capita have more money than regular Americans do...

So go ahead and feel special for not being American meanwhile your country, and people are very stingy with your wealth...
edit on 18-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Here we go again... Where in the world did the OP say anything about the U.S.A. being special?...

No, but its quite sad, considering China has not asked for an apology

I find it extremely ironical how some foreigners, such as you, love to claim we Americans must feel special when it is obvious the uptight types are those like you...

Oh come on! look at what some of the Americans have posted on this thread!

You want the U.S. to apologize to China?... Sorry, it is not going to happen, at least not from the mayority of Americans who are not left leaning...

Lol! It amazes me that one person opens a thread about saying sorry to China and other nations, and it turns into this! That says alot about us as human beings

BTW, I could take a look at the history of your nation and I am sure to find several events that if they were mentioned you would not be so proud of...

Yes, that is true. England for example done some terrible things in the past. They also followed America into an illeagal war! I don't care if i am English, im not blinded by patriotism and i know what these two countries done regarding the war is terrible!

BTW, your country makes a lot of money, but why is it that Americans, as individuals and not just the government, are known to be the most generous giving to charities all over the world, yet you people per capita have more money than regular Americans do...

Still does not hide the fact that Americans have killed thousands of innocent people during these wars for oil.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hurray! Thank you for posting this, i was going to do somthing similar but you beat me to the punch.

Appologizing to a regime that treats their own people as animals is preposterous.

Star and flag for joo!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He is right we are special thats why he is able to type freely, speak freely and make assenine comments like that. First off to all the blame America firsts out there. If you are such experts then where was this Chinese stage-2 missile going to land? The drift Im getting is this thing could have flopped on your own kids lap and you would still bow to China. If Bush kissed up on the Saudis then there is alot of chapped up butts in China right now. I guess when our military throws something of its intended coarse thats a successful mission for them and failed one for us...is that how it works? Wow what a failed mission. So where did this stage-2 missile land anyhow? I can say with certainty if what you blame America firsts is true Beijing would be like a microwave oven right now. Or is our president actually allowing China to threatin us with a stage-2 missile and not even warning us of a possible strike? Answer that one blame America/GW Bush/Nancy Reagen for all that goes wrong while you are the ones with a handle on things for over 2 years now. You know I never once heard Bush say 9-11 was Clintons fault even though over 4 years of planning was under Clintons watch and less then 1 year under Bushes. Im not saying I agree with Bush on much of anything, but Michelle bowed to the queen as well to the above poster. Is this National Security or insecurity which is making you blame America first posters post sorry notes to a country whom if what you are posting is true just tried dumping a missile on your heads. Another question for you who think the man in our White House is any better cause hes chapping up Chinese butts and not the Saudis. Did the Chinese test U.S. defenses or our Presidents testicular fortitude towards them? Where is or was our warning my children and I deserve about possible strikes from China? China knows they cant beat us gun to gun, but it looks like they already won the fight if they can lob missiles at us at will. How is blowing it off coarse not a successful mission? What was the goal? To blow it apart are knock it off coarse like say we would do a comet? I dont think we are giving our military the credit they deserve, the same military most on here claim is integrating us with aliens and traveling amongst the stars. None of know what the stated goal was so how can we deem it a failure unless you have memos to back this up.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, other countries are often worse. No, the United States deserves no credit for being not quite as bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You are like any other "red blooded" american, you take away your apologies and ask for war, lets face it you could have stated your opinion in a much better tone.
You go on about america beings so great yet you fail to see the probelm with you and your country, you pretend your country is nothing like china but it is, not publically, but down to its core, you only want to spread war and death and to show "whos on top"

You bring up past events like we couldnt ever drop anything, which is why so many counteries and peoples are fighting and dying, because no one can let go of the past, they need to drag everything back up, nothing is water under the bridge, if you could i imagen you would bring back every disupte america has ever had just so you have a reason to hate.

Your people are built on hatred for no only eachother but other nations, anything that is DIFFERNT to you, you are obliged to hate. By posting this thread you dont want peace, you simply want to bring you own way of things, i am happy Obama is your leader and not you, because if you were in charge i would imagen american would be in ruins by now, seeing as your type would simply pick a fight for the sake of violence.

The world does not need people like you, we are trying to go into a new age of peace and tolerance, and you bringing up the "old ways" will only destory everything OUR PEOPLE have worked so hard to achieve, it is on longer about nations or differnt counteries, they no longer matter, it is about the human race as a whole, we get nowhere by quarreling with eachother, we get nowhere from individual gain only cooperation.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Misoir

But you don't mind the fact that US lies down and kisses the ground for Israel, and does its every bidding.
Israel speaks and US jumps.

second

Since when did Israel hurl a very dangerous missile at us? I know they were the real perpetrators of 9-11 the Kennedy assasination, Irans pursuit of nuclear weapons and Obamas pal Mahmoud standing on there border 2 weeks ago and vowing soon Israel will not exist, but wow are we really gonna blame Israel for Chinas chase for a fight. So if I stepped on dog poopie tommorow I can blame Israel. Sounds alot like anti-semitism to me...garbage is what we call it here. Or if I track the poopie thru the house I can lay that one on Bush?
Where did Israel come into the fray at?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join