It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good place to park an RV near Area 51?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Foster, sorry you had to cancel your trip! I hope your son is doing better now. Would have been nice to run into you out there. I too would like to live out there, and we are working on it right now. At least set ourselves up to move out there in a few years.

herbertgardner, Nice to meet you and welcome to ATS
See you in Alamo maybe one day!

kthulu, that guy is on ignore, he annoyed me too much. and I just added more pics, but our pics are pretty boring for you guys.. It is just us on the trip of a lifetime for us, nothing spectacular, no zoomed pics or aircraft or anything you guys generally like to see. It's just us, on our trip. But there are more now. I am debating still on whether or not to post our video. I'm thinking no, although there is much more on there since we mostly made videos. Got a pavehawk flying over us in the dark. Had no idea where it was but you can hear it and we sure felt it!

Oh and the message on the mailbox, hehe the one for that hiii guy? I was hoping he would see it if he ever goes back to Area 51. I heard he is full of it though.

Oh and about Thelma and Louise, that's totally how we felt the whole time out there.

And the little guy in the pic, that is Stripper Man. He went everywhere with us on the trip. and yes Camo dudes did get flashed

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey there ,

long time lurker. Ben here, good ole 24 year old ( as of Monday the 14th!!!) from vegas. Just wanted to say im happy you and your friend had a great trip. How long were you there? my girlfriend and I both UNLV grad students go to area 51 and camp out allllll the time. in fact we are going again tomorrow for a few days.

Who was the guy at the a le inn? Cory i think was his name on your pic? He looked new. WE havent been back since Jan, so that could be why.

Sad to see the 'Use of deadly force authorized' signs gone....

what was the message you left on the mailbox? It looks like its all filled up, so expect it to get a new paint job. so dont delete any pics of what you wrote. my gf and i didnt take pics because we were VERY hammered and figured we could come back next trip to take pics. But it was repainted. for whatever reason, some things dont get repainted. WE saw things from many years back, so maybe they only repaint certain sections... nice to see other goodlooking women flashing the cammos, thought my gf was the only one (pleasure pit blackjack dealer at planet hollywood, so shes stunning)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey! Yeah I noticed that what I had written on the mailbox last time was gone, but other things still there.. I thought that was weird. I want to see if he gets his message so I'm saying anything here
You'll see it.. It's nothing special but it is from the heart...

We were there from Monday to Friday and camped at 3 gates and back at the front gate for the last night.

Cody is his name, not sure how long he's worked there but he is the grandson of the owner, he grew up in California I guess. He was really helpful and we are going to visit him and the town of Rachel next. He is getting us set up to move there! How sweet

Have fun on your trip and be careful!

edit: P.S. I have a friend that works at Planet Hollywood also!

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Trisch]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trisch

thats cool. are they gonna let u guys work at the inn? would be plenty fun to buy some drinks fomr ya lol

we have seen plenty of people come and go who work there. only 2 who view us as regulars... prob cause we always leave our camp site at the same time every single time we camp. so obviously we get the same people at around 11 am each time.

i dont care what time it is, i order myself a double alien burger every time!!!

theres a very strong wind advisory with gusts up to 65mph today, so despite the exellent temperature ( high 70's low 80's, about the best you could ask for) we are delaying the trip a day.

when are you looking to move there?

what do your friends do over at the ph?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by bknapple]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trisch
Foster, sorry you had to cancel your trip! I hope your son is doing better now. Would have been nice to run into you out there.

Thanks Trisch, he is 100% now - had us very scared. We were very much looking forward to camping out there with all our monitoring gear... ah well, another time.

I too would like to live out there, and we are working on it right now. At least set ourselves up to move out there in a few years.

I am sure I saw someone peddling some Nevada desert land on eBay. Don't recall seeing coordinates though. Hmm.. I think the ultimate would be to buy up a decommisioned missile silo and live in it - are/were there any built in Nevada?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
appledude, no we do not want to work at the Inn. We would of course love to help out, but no, we would not want to move there with the career of part time operation of the Little A'Le'Inn. We have our own goals and dreams and are currently working on them for the future.

Yeah, that wind sucks you know what and I can't say the A word on this site for some reason, I thought we were all adults here, but oh well. I guess we aren't. I have negative points for being an adult I guess.

We are looking to get settled in soon, we have land, thanks to Cody, with a well, septic tank and connected to the power grid, but we still need a home to put on it. I would take the smallest trailer if I had to, but I am going through a divorce (FINALLY!) and now have to move out of his house and pay rent so now I have a LOT more to save for my final destination. But we will at least set up there and use it as a vacation home til we have enough money and our goal is finalized so we can finally retire to our dream home
A few things to work out, but we will be visiting on a regular basis. Meet us there!

My friend works at that asian restaurant in PH, forget what it's called, PF somethings or something. Somewhere I don't eat. CHANG! yeah....

Foster:

Thanks, we already have our land hookup... we are set
Just waiting on me I guess. I have some responsibilities and stuff but I will make it there. I just don't want to make it there and see that it's some mega-opolis. I won't have that. I will settle a new area and make it special
I need to be alone with my best friend. So back off!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
ok this lame site keeps telling me I have new U2U

yeah, don't like it. just like this site hates me and HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII98 thinks we are fat old women. If he can call us that, then we can say what we want, BUT something tells me, it's ok for HIM to call us FAT OLD WOMEN and for me to say @#(#$@ it's illegal here, SO I will leave our stupid video of Trisch and Jen.

It was Jen's first time here, my second lame time. We stopped making video and you don't need to know why. Why loved our trip, and you all suck. all ATS sucks. FKUC those ATS dudes, here is the videozzzzzzz u can see my channel for more on this if these ATS FCUKs delete me. I don't care.

here is our video SHHHHHHHHHH
part 123
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

yeah,,,, so Jen was really excited... It was surreal. It was our best trip, it was amazing and you have NO idea
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Trisch]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII98 thinks we are fat old women.

I stand corrected only your friend is not fat and old looking.

also interesting caption on your youtube video... seems like the same advice i gave.

DONT DO IT. REALLY. YOU DON'T WANT THE BAD ATTENTION WE GOT. DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

We stopped making video and you don't need to know why. Why loved our trip, and you all suck. all ATS sucks. FKUC those ATS dudes, here is the videozzzzzzz u can see my channel for more on this if these ATS FCUKs delete me. I don't care.

Please read U2U Trisch. You have me worried, what with the comments with your videos.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

We stopped making video and you don't need to know why. Why loved our trip, and you all suck. all ATS sucks. FKUC those ATS dudes, here is the videozzzzzzz u can see my channel for more on this if these ATS FCUKs delete me. I don't care.

Please read U2U Trisch. You have me worried, what with the comments with your videos.

Same here. Just because we had one person being rude dont take it to heart.
I personally enjoyed reading about your trip and watching your vids. I think most people are just jealous.

Yall are beautiful!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
my initial point was not to make a personal attack on Trish but rather to serve as a reflection on the horny men on this forum who are turning this into their sexual fantasies rather than keeping this a focused in-depth discussion.

Cross that restricted base line, or inadvertently witness/interfere with a black project, or its personnel, and all the T&A in the world wouldn't save those girls from a face in the dirt, a boot to the head, jail time, and possibly alot worse repercussions...

I take this sub-forum very seriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting stuff here on this board!

I heard that the GOVT had seized so much of the land though that you couldn't get close enough to really see anything worth while? You may want to bring a telescope with night vision
Haha

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
After my last camping trip this past week. I gotta agree with Hii.

I think its fair to say I have camped at Area 51 more times than anyone on this board. I have been there a little over 25 times in the past 3 years. Since I live in Vegas and am only 24, its very easy. But something has gone on the last couple times and it has progressively gotten worse.

Those guards are not taking sht anymore. My girlfriend and I left our campsite to get another fabulous double a le inn burger, and 12 cherea 51's later, we come back to see our air mattress popped open, our camp wood thrown all around in a 200 foot radius and our fire pit thrown away like it never existed.

NEver has that happened. I know it was them because I had a very small camera in the tent I always leave on. 24 previous times, no one has ever touched our stuff. Im surprised,actually, that they didn't find the camera and just take it. But it caught them on tape going through all our stuff. And they weren't laughing around while doing it. I took the camera and threw it in the car that night as we went to bed on the popped mattress, no fun by the way. WE went to sleep only to awake to them rummaging around our campsite at about 4 am. We heard them somehow pop our lock open and then open the car and take our camera. I was about to jump out of the tent ( it had a tarp around it, so you cant see in our out. But as soon as I made a noise to jump out, I hear the sound of a very large gun being made ready to fire, so I just laid back down and waited in fear till they left.

They did, and we waited in the tent until daybreak, and got the hell out of town. This wont stop us from going back to camp. They were obviously very mad at something. Two people had crossed the border that day, and perhaps thats what set them off for the rest of the day, who knows. All I know is that, lately, these guards are getting really close to the line between a private base, and public laws and rights.

With all that said, all the bs vulgar stuff hii said to trisch is uncalled for. And he should prob apologize. This is just a web board, so trish has probably moved on. I'll prob see her sometime in the future in Rachel, so no biggie.

Im going to copy and paste some of this and start a new post on the reaction of the guards....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Don't understand the sexual sh!t above, but, in all honesty your video is some of the best, candid "as is" I've seen. Bully for ya'll!

We are all adults here and good natured trash-talking or "smack" is all in good fun...

What kind of messed-up jackterd is mistaking a trip video for disguised agression? Seriously (as Austin Powers would say)....?!?!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey guys.
We need to seriously STOP the circumnavigation of the censors. Period. First, last, only warning.
Let me point out.

Vulgarity and ATS censors

The first sentence of the fourth item of our Terms & Conditions says it all:
4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

From time to time, this issue resurfaces on ATS and new members become confused as to why we might restrict what to some may be "every day language." The reason is simple as described below. However, there have been new members that feel the need to test the limits of our tolerance for breaking these simple rules... our answer is that of limited tolerance.

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.
Members attempting to bypass the censors with "Cu#se" style words or "Cvrse" style alternate spellings will receive a warning and ATS points deduction.

I hope all ya new guys here notice this and take it to heart. It's not just "tender ears" we're worried about, but, other things that are better covered in the link I've provided.

Thanks,
Cuhail

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeinTX

What kind of messed-up jackterd is mistaking a trip video for disguised agression? Seriously (as Austin Powers would say)....?!?!

Couldnt agree more.

Technically this isn't a one lined post.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by kthulu]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
my initial point was not to make a personal attack on Trish but rather to serve as a reflection on the horny men on this forum who are turning this into their sexual fantasies rather than keeping this a focused in-depth discussion.

Cross that restricted base line, or inadvertently witness/interfere with a black project, or its personnel, and all the T&A in the world wouldn't save those girls from a face in the dirt, a boot to the head, jail time, and possibly alot worse repercussions...

I take this sub-forum very seriously.

To those interested, here is the message Trisch left for hiii_98 (edited for politeness):

And, to prove I was there:

Camped out at the white mailbox - note the absence of my canopy - it got blown to pieces somewhere in Montana:

My best cammo dude impression:

Groom Lake Road signs:

Real cammo dudes:

Shortly after I took these pictures, that damn desert wind started blowing like hell, so my plans to sit out and star/UFO watch and listen to my scanners kind of got "blown" to hell. Had to even kill the campfire; I was afraid the brush would start on fire.

Other than highway traffic, I saw no evidence of security through the night. Next trip I plan on staying at least a few days, probably in late September.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you should really calm down beacause even when you see the signs your already a half a mile into the base and if you go any closer and you have some strict camo dudes ur screwed but in most cases you can go a quarter of a mile from the gate without hassle and also when you start to see the light sand on the road your too close they have that sand beacause it is going to rise into the air when you drive over it and they can locate someone entering

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DisasterChris

Sorry, but the sand being thrown into the air starts WAY before you get close to the signs. It begins as soon as you turn off of 375.

BTW, the signs dictate government property which you are on, but the base doesn't begin until 2.3 miles further down the road, where the gate is.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisasterChris
you should really calm down beacause even when you see the signs your already a half a mile into the base and if you go any closer and you have some strict camo dudes ur screwed but in most cases you can go a quarter of a mile from the gate without hassle and also when you start to see the light sand on the road your too close they have that sand beacause it is going to rise into the air when you drive over it and they can locate someone entering

Wow, let me guess - you've never been there?

The signs are at the border of public land and base land. So you are misinformed. They also have buried sensors in the desert around the base and likely on GL Road all the way to the highway (ask Chuck Clark what happens if you mess with them....) So they know you are on that road as soon as you turn off the pavement.

But if you would/could read you would know all this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join