It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good place to park an RV near Area 51?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its really sad, despite what appeared to be me and Trisch fighting on this forum we oddly became good friends in real life. She passed away on December 6th. She was a really inspirational and adventurous person. I miss her alot and although late, wanted to apologize for anything mean I might have said online, before I really knew her.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
even in the end she makes me laugh

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
Its really sad, despite what appeared to be me and Trisch fighting on this forum we oddly became good friends in real life. She passed away on December 6th. She was a really inspirational and adventurous person. I miss her alot and although late, wanted to apologize for anything mean I might have said online, before I really knew her.

OMG!!! Are you serious?

What happened?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just saw some memorials on her Myspace page.

Any idea what happened?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
official story is she fell asleep in her car in the garage while it was running. She was drinking and the meds she was on caused her to pass out.

There is alot more to the story she posted ..that makes me question things.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You gotta be sh***ing me! What happened, any ideas? I always admired Trisch for her feistiness. I even left that note for her on the mailbox.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Man that's terrible. Poor girl.

What about her kid? Didn't she have a little boy?

She let me watch some of her non-public videos of their trip to Groom Lake and those ladies were CRAZY! They had such a blast flirting with the Camo dudes.

During one of the videos they got dusted by a Blackhawk in the middle of the night. I think the guards were having a little fun with them.

They drove that huge-ass RV right up to the gate, rolled out a huge banner that said, "WE LOVE CAMMO DUDES!" and put up an American flag and then just plopped right down in front of the gate and made a campfire.

Amazing person.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

They had such a blast flirting with the Camo dudes. I think the guards were having a little fun with them.

Hope her passing has nothing to do with that....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How sad to hear,reading her post she seemed like such a free spirit,guess no one knows what demons a person has,I think the world is at a loss ,such a young lady,she could have been my daughter,very sad

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
anyone want to hear the part of the story that Trisch left out regarding her experience? Shes passed on now and made me promise never to tell anyone (while she as alive) so I dont see the harm now...unless its to myself.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

anyone want to hear the part of the story that Trisch left out regarding her experience? Shes passed on now and made me promise never to tell anyone (while she as alive) so I dont see the harm now...unless its to myself.

Think thats in bad taste, Hii.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i dont, and its quite a scandal and thats why she never spoke on here again...might also have something to do with her mysterious death.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From what she told me she didnt speak her again because of people like you, so thats confusing. This was maybe 6 months ago?

Good to hear that you and her were on good terms, though. Good closure.

Just sounds shifty since she asked you to keep it a secret. Unless of course she said "As long as I'm alive" then its just kinda creepy.

Even worse since we have no one to verify any story you want to make up. Not that you would but hey, come on, its ATS. Trust but verify, yeah?

And I think your baiting with mentioning it might have something to do with her death. Are you?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
thats not true there is someone else who is still alive (the girl who went with her) who could vouch for the story...but it is terribly embarrasing and she would probably be pretty pissed at me if i revealed it. But i would have to say this would be the most outragous claim anyone has ever made regarding area51... and it has nothing to do with saucers or aliens...

i just question if it in any way played a role in her death....and if so..do i really want to talk about it?

Also trisch was a weird one...despite us starting out as hating one another we ended up being friends and had long talks into the night several times a week. I never ever thought that would happen...she is a amazing person as she befriended me despite our rough start.

Even worse since we have no one to verify any story you want to make up. Not that you would but hey, come on, its ATS. Trust but verify, yeah?

And I think your baiting with mentioning it might have something to do with her death. Are you?

you make a good point and what proof other than her friend do i have to back it up?...it is ATS afterall, but i always try to be a straight shooter here, no matter how outragous my claims are sometimes.

yes to your second question. perhaps u2 me and i'll just discuss it there rather than online.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi friends, I need to know What are these two directions (5:02 minute)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I read through this whole thing while at work just to kill some time, watched the vids, and now... I feel very interested in the whole goings on at the end.. I can't U2U as of yet not enough posts, but hiii_98 get in touch if you can...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i have sent you a u2 message

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Tried to respond, but need a few more posts before i can....

i'll work on that today lol

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

She told me the same story. :-) But maybe some things are better unsaid.

She was pretty cool and the whole thing is just sad.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

She told me the same story. :-) But maybe some things are better unsaid.

yeah thats why i'm holding off from posting on the net. My only concern is that those reasons are somehow tied to her unusual death... a very common style by those the goverment wishes to permaturely silence... She did really know alot more than she should have if you know the full story..

and yes i agree, very very sad.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join