It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good place to park an RV near Area 51?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What a wild ride! I started from page 1 and just have been reading all through to your last post!

Did you stay in contact with Jen? Anything happen to her?

edit- This was directed at Hiii_98

[edit on 3/6/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
oddly...jen has not responded to my lattest emails. Either A. Shes pissed at me...(for discussing this) or B. ... I dont want to think about B....

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
oddly...jen has not responded to my lattest emails. Either A. Shes pissed at me...(for discussing this) or B. ... I dont want to think about B....

So...you might harbor concerns that the activities during their "provacation tour" might have illicited a response from the PTB?

Do you have a myspace page for Jen? Please respond via U2U if not wanting to publicly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't believe it's been nearly a year since Trisch died!

I still believe she and Jen should receive a medal for GREATEST AREA 51 EXPOSE' of ALL TIME!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i agree. i just watched her video again last night and almost cried. There is this part of me that believes she is still alive and did all this is all a joke or an attempt to hide from everyone and that her next video will come up any day. I periodically check her youtube channel and keep expecting to see her alive. She was a super cool origional, funny, and creative person. I think Jen to this day is totally devestated.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
i agree. i just watched her video again last night and almost cried. There is this part of me that believes she is still alive and did all this is all a joke or an attempt to hide from everyone and that her next video will come up any day. I periodically check her youtube channel and keep expecting to see her alive. She was a super cool origional, funny, and creative person. I think Jen to this day is totally devestated.
[edit on 28-9-2009 by hiii_98]

I just got back from another trip down there, and thought of her while I was there. Just watched part of video #1, but couldn't watch any more, was getting a bit teary.

Don't want to sound like a male chauvinist, but she was one of the few females who could even comprehend the attraction of a place like Area 51. Like why anyone would travel all that way, just to drive down an insanely dusty dirt road to see and take pictures of some signs and some dummies on a hill in a pickup truck - usually I get a puzzled or blank look from women I talk about it with....

Miss you Trisch, never met you in person, but we will someday in a better place...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow, that is so sad...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
First reply in what? Almost a year?
Just wanted to say hello to Hii, and anyone else who remembers Trisch.
I'm watching her videos again, and wish I had met them.

We're keeping a light on for you, Trisch.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
First reply in what? Almost a year?
Just wanted to say hello to Hii, and anyone else who remembers Trisch.
I'm watching her videos again, and wish I had met them.

We're keeping a light on for you, Trisch.

Amen, brutha....

New g.f. and I are heading down there beginning of May, hauling my holiday trailer from here in northern Canada. Hope to get as far south as San Diego.

Trisch's writing on the Black Mailbox was long gone when I checked in March; think I'll add a tribute to her when I am there.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by FosterVS]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

!

Yep, December 2008. Amazing person!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ive been on this site for years and years but never really posted anything. Just read through this whole thread. Amazing. Its been 8 years since the last post
I can't watch any of the videos. The accounts are gone. Which sucks
ill be going to area 51 in september. Just for a day not camping or anything but i would like to be able to see the base from the top if a hill?
Check out my youtube vlof chann for all the vids of this crazy arizona nevada trip

Youtube.com/lifeofmikey1
And if anyone has any info about the girls this trip or videos/pics that i can't find or see anymore please share

Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeOfMikey
To see the base, you need to hike Tikaboo. This isn't something you do on a whim considering the distance that you will be from civilization, and I use the word civilization loosely.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I came here looking for pictures and videos which no longer exist, instead I got feels.

edit on 15/5/16 by Aziel because: typo

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This thread certainly went under my radar. As it is an old thread...can anyone share some light on the elephant in the room (not about were to park your RV close to the gate)?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join