It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

You still haven't prooven the morphing as fake.
It might be, but you haven't prooven it to be.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt

You still haven't prooven the morphing as fake.
It might be, but you haven't prooven it to be.

It doesn't matter whether or not I recreate every single aspect of every single video he made. It's all disproven if he lied about having the basic ability needed to acquire those videos in the first place. Your failure to understand this is truly astounding and a sad reflection of why ufo believers are scoffed at.

I think I'll go ahead and re-create Walson's technique since waveguide's videos aren't available any more, and because of the sad lack of intellectual rigor and integrity I'll go ahead and make sure it includes "morphing." I have only one good mirror to use, and I'm not sure it'll give me enough throw distance to achieve focus with my webcam. The video itself is going to be low frame rate and crappy quality; there's nothing I can do about it. Sadly, I expect you'll trot out some excuse as to why even this isn't good enough, such as yet another version of morphing I didn't recreate (or some other minor aspect), or that you can't view my video for some reason, or that simply recreating the effect, even after exposing the man as a plagiarist and a liar, isn't good enough to prove that he did it that way as part of a hoax. Of all the excuses, I think the last one is most likely as it stems from the same kind of logic that says "just because he lied about being able to track satellites doesn't mean he can't track satellites."

[edit on 10-1-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ngchunter, you might as well just bang your head against a brick wall when dealing with logic and facts with some people. Some folks just like living in a dreamworld of science fiction and fantasy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It matters if you want to use the term "proove". You can't say you've prooven something until you really have.

I respect your oppinions though, you might be correct.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

It's more about looking at all the aspects instead of being closed minded and making decisions about how you feel.

I want all the aspects to be taken into account before making a decision about something. If you see this as banging your head against a wall, maybe you're not the brightest person on this planet.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Special photos posted here

must have been a goof as I do recall the similarity to photos
posted on the net at photobucket by
monty4444
at one time.

with a slew at ufocasebook

with some I captured on video

The wedge shape on the second photo was seemingly plastered
all over the sky in the now blank photo link of that ATS page.

Wedges in the sky or just a bird again.
Bad camera or bad vibrations.
ED: Actually the plane and vibrate without affecting the crew
as no G forces are felt as discussed in the 90 degree turn ATS thread.
here

[edit on 8/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I applaud Greeneyedleo's excellent decision to direct discussion of the Escamilla / Walson hoax back into this original thread.

I am offering this "catch up" report for the convenience & interest of members who jump to this point in this complex discussion without availing themselves of the relevant facts due to the large amount of information that must be worked through.

Maybe...maybe not "Catch up" Report:

Escamilla is a serial hoaxer who suppports the likes of Walson, Kruse, etc... He is becoming so desperate to maintain the charade that he purports to be his "work", he is trying to shut down all discussion & debate to the point where it is reported he is now making death threats against people who are exposing his "work".

Walson himself is a serial hoaxer, whose hoaxes are indicative of the relentlessly extremely poor quality material proferred by Escamilla.

You'll also find that Escamilla is trying to promote this video by all possible avenues that don't incur costs, such as your promotion of the film here on ATS.

You'll find this is the case because Escamilla lost his financial support for this film, when $300K was "pulled" because the financiers came to understand the extremely poor quality of the material in Escamilla's movie.

The "straw that broke the camel's back" was Escamilla's totally disingenuous support of the serial pest, the appalling Alison Kruse.

Here is the ATS thread wherein the Walson material was consigned to the hoax bin.

**HOAX** Found New Video- large Space Objects: F.A.S.T. **HOAX**

Here are Springer’s summary comments pertaining to Walson:

Springer's Comments On Walson:

This thread contains videos of what has been defined as satelites and stars being presented as huge "interstellar space craft" by using slow shutter speeds and moving the tripod holding the out of focus video camera.

The author, now banned from AboveTopSecret.com for hoaxing, has been asked several times to provide pristine exif data, present a fast shutter speed image taken seconds before or after capturing the "ships" or provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members who have the same grade of telescope as the hoaxer.

Needless to say none of these things were provided and the author decried the request as an attempt to "control" him and stated he was leaving ATS forever,
just like 99% of all hoaxers usually do when they are caught.

Springer...

I note the most significant promoter of Walson was Escamilla, the well known hoaxer who supports such high profile & ridiculous hoaxes such as…..

Alison Kruse…..

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

And his own “rods” hoax…..

Should ”Rods” Threads Be Consigned To The Hoax Forum?

Here is a link to “Alien Casebook” wherein they summarise the Walson hoax.

aliencases.conforums.com...

You'll also find Escamilla is tangled up in the Maussan world of appalling hoaxes.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

I also note the name that is "front & centre" of the video promotion, being none other then David Icke!

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Please let me know if you require further info regarding Walson, Escamilla, Icke, Kruse, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
WOW........THE THREAD WAS CLOSED AND WE WERE RE-DIRECTED HERE.......WHY?
I am totally lost here now,.....LOL!

SeeingUFOzPA.....

I believe greeneyedleo made an excellent decision when she redirected our discussion back to this original thread in the hoax forum.

For the interest & convenience of members who jump into this complex discussion without working through all of the material, I have posted a "catch up" report, above.

Maybe...maybe not Walson / Escamilla "catch up" report

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA

Please do not suggest illegal activities to members.
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

[edit on August 21st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Greeneyedleo.....

Thank you for your cool-headed stewardship of this complex discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
MMN.....I see your point but some of the stuff spoken on here is 3 yrs old and I just do not understand why the original thread was just not dumped into the hoax bin altogether.

Sometimes ATS becomes too controlling but thank god I have other venues to vent at.......WE ALL KNOW WHERE THESE VENUES ARE.......HINT HINT.....LOL.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Now listen Z my man.....

ATS is just fine.....trust me!

I sent you a U2U.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why do I suddenly feel like NEO from the Matrix and my intuition is telling me to run from the Mod but my stubbornness is telling me to stay and fight...............LOL!

FLIGHT OR FIGHT?

What to do ...what to do...LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
TODAY I RUN!!!!!!!
It has not been established yet that I am the "ONE"...So I run...I run like Trinity did in the beginning of the movie...LOL>

LOOK AT ME............I AM RUNNING LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tracked me down and they thought they had me...THEY WERE WRONG...That was until the agents showed up so I ran...LOL.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Courtesy of Tikiman.....

Thanks for the video, Tikiman!

Here's is another example of Escamilla's attempts to threaten & intimidate people who don't agree with him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Jose is threatening me too with the same crap! He is a shill and has ruined himself with his own empty threats and utter BS! Im going to up a video exposing his emails and foul mouth bully tactics. esCAMilla does not have money for a attorney btw he owes 300 grand for his movie flop at the Chinese Theater as it is lol

You cant sue over something like that nor Joses own behavior being exposed.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The BEST news is that when you do a Google search on John Lenard Walson the first return is this thread. The truth wins again!

I wouldn't worry about Jose doing anything to anybody, the TRUTH is ALWAYS perfect defense to any claims of libel or slander.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

As soon as I Googled "Jose Escamilla", and got back references to "Rod's", I was already in the "hoax"/B.S. column on this one!.

Rods on Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a remark here for all you skeptics and believers. None of you can prove anything at this point. Not one of you can prove or dis-prove anything that has to do with anything on this subject/these topics. It's all shady pictures and generally 2nd-hand hearsay/rumors on one side... and the other is just flaming and trolling the believers and not proving anything themselves either. It seems most here don't actually have an opened mind... and are narrow minded in their own ways.

I don't care if people are hoaxers or genuine, Nothing about UFOs can be proven or disproved as it is now. Invasion ala Independence Day / "V" is the only thing that will convince the nonbelievers (and then the conspiracy ppl take over with their theories)... And the UFO believers are mostly acting like religious nutjobs (ala Steven Greer)...

Neither can prove anything. And being a moderator on ATS doesn't let you decide what is a hoax and what isn't... You can't prove anything as well.... so get off all high horses and get out of all glass houses please.

(this goes for basically every single topic on ATS IMO)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join