It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is with a significant level of disbelief that I watch people continuing to support the dishonest & dangerous hoaxing of Alison Kruse.

It is not possible for an intelligent, rational person to keep supporting Kruse.

1. DISHONESTY

ATS member KIZZZY has just put together this definitive video.

KIZZZY’s video unequivocally demonstrates the type of aircraft oriented night-vision effects that Kruse knowingly & therefore dishonestly promotes as genuine “UFO” material.

The initial 2 minutes of the video reference technical data & commentary validating the subsequent final 2 minutes of strong visual content.

The comparison of ”normal vision” with ”night vision” footage is very well done.

The “ray gun” effect demonstrated at the end of the video is a showstopper!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d8912741699.jpg[/atsimg]

The Murrysville Pa Orbs - The Farce - Artifacts Of Generation III Nvg's

2. DANGER

In addition to the many posts by members including (but certainly not limited) to Chadwickus & Phage pertaining to Kruse’s dangerous use of lasers during her longstanding hoaxing, I note the following BBC news article wherein it was reported:

”The pilot of a passenger jet was blinded by a laser device as the aircraft came in to land at Durham Tees Valley Airport, police said.

The pilot was temporarily blinded and the co-pilot landed the plane.”

news.bbc.co.uk...

I repeat:

It is not possible for an intelligent, rational person to keep supporting Kruse.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

MOD EDIT: This thread is under close scrutiny. Observe this warning

[edit on 6/7/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Man I'm with you on this notion!!

I keep dreadfully expecting her to come into our neighborhood, immaturely spouting her crap. No doubt she'd get an ear/eye full here! She has been so debunked I thought I would not hear of her again, but I guess not.
I am also surprised she hasn't been locked up or shut down for her laser shenanigans.
Anyway, thanks for reminding folks of her disservice to humanity.

Peace

*Addendum* - Just curious what spurred you to write this now?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I totally agree with your classifaction as both dangerous and dishonest, and I think this deserves further debate about how to stop this woman.

Good work bringing it up Maybe Maybe Not.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by harleyd20

I cannot say in absolute terms, that there is no such thing as a "morphing" craft, whether it be ours or something else. However, in Kruse's case Mufon has reviewed her stuff and determined her evidence as unworthy of any comment/investigation, other than what she is seeing is airplanes.

Peace

[edit on 4-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Speculativeoptimist.....

I agree with your comments>

"Just curious what spurred you to write this now?

3 things motivated this:

1. The excellent video presented by KIZZZY

2. The BBC article as posted in the Breaking News Forum

3. The continuing campaign of members of ATS who continue to post material supportive of Kruse, over & over again

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billy Meier Jr

I totally agree with your classifaction as both dangerous and dishonest, and I think this deserves further debate about how to stop this woman.

Good work bringing it up Maybe Maybe Not.

Billy Meier Jr.....

I agree Kruse should be stopped from.....

- Her dishonest hoaxing & scamming of gullible people....

- Her dangerous practices

I agree that needs to be discussed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks Maybe...maybe not,

for this excellent thread, best one I've seen all day-all week here

Hopefully this clears up the haze with this hoaxer and hopefully people reading it will learn a little something about out of focus lights and lens flares.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

Harleyd20.....

Linda Moulton Howe is well known for posting poorly researched & poorly referenced material on her site.

Regarding your specific reference to the MUFON report.....

I cannot see that article.....do you have another link?

I also note that:

- MUFON does not validate reports logged into their site

- There is a past history of some MUFON investigators being a bit "whacky"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is just my two cents, but I find it curious that I was listening to Coast to Coast Radio just I think it was two weeks ago and the guest was "Jose Escamilla", producer of "UFO The Greatest Story ever Denied and the Moon series he made,( forget the name of that, sorry). Wait, I think it was Moon Rising.

Anyhow, the long and the short of it is during the show he actually mentioned two people that were capturing really great footage and lo and behold, Alison was one of the names mentioned.

To me, a film maker with the substantial acclaim he has might know bs when he sees it.

Yes I have watched her work. Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything. Even is 99% was bs, all it takes is for that 1% to be real, and that's all I need to know..... and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

InvisibleObserver.....

Thanks Maybe...maybe not, for this excellent thread

You are very welcome!

best one I've seen all day-all week here

There has been some very dodgy stuff posted of late!!

Hopefully this clears up the haze with this hoaxer and hopefully people reading it will learn a little something about out of focus lights and lens flares.

Yes.....I hope that is the case & the silly people who support Kruse's hoaxing wake up to themselves.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
This is just my two cents, but I find it curious that I was listening to Coast to Coast Radio just I think it was two weeks ago and the guest was "Jose Escamilla", producer of "UFO The Greatest Story ever Denied and the Moon series he made,( forget the name of that, sorry). Wait, I think it was Moon Rising.

Anyhow, the long and the short of it is during the show he actually mentioned two people that were capturing really great footage and lo and behold, Alison was one of the names mentioned.

To me, a film maker with the substantial acclaim he has might know bs when he sees it.

Yes I have watched her work. Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything. Even is 99% was bs, all it takes is for that 1% to be real, and that's all I need to know..... and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

She And Escamilla are truly a discredit and a detriment to the community interested in UFOs. They are the whack fringe and hoaxers that have in the past kept people who are truly interested in exploring the possibility of extraterrestial life visiting this planet from voicing thier beliefs at risk of ridicule.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yigsstarhouse.....

This is just my two cents

I welcome your ”two cents” worth!

but I find it curious that I was listening to Coast to Coast Radio just I think it was two weeks ago

Unfortunately, C2C really does push some dubious material.

the guest was "Jose Escamilla", producer of "UFO The Greatest Story ever Denied and the Moon series he made,( forget the name of that, sorry). Wait, I think it was Moon Rising.

Also unfortunately, Escamilla’s material continues to be erratic & disingenuous, as per the many threads on ATS pertaining to his extremely shoddy material.

And…..I rest my case regarding Escamilla!

He promotes the Kruse hoaxing only in order to validate his own extremely dodgy efforts.

To me, a film maker with the substantial acclaim he has might know BS when he sees it.

Escamilla is a willful hoaxer because he knows his OWN material is ”BS”.

He also knows Kruse’s material is ”BS”, yet he promotes it.

These people are a blight on this subject & they are making us all look like idiots.

Yes I have watched her work.

As have I…..

Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything.

She “hasn’t captured anything”

Even is 99% was BS, all it takes is for that 1% to be real,

It is 100% ”BS”

and that's all I need to know.....

All you need to know is that Kruse is a dishonest & dangerous hoaxer.

and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

Again…..I thank you for that!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Teabags.....

She And Escamilla are truly a discredit and a detriment to the community interested in UFOs. They are the whack fringe and hoaxers that have in the past kept people who are truly interested in exploring the possibility of extraterrestial life visiting this planet from voicing thier beliefs at risk of ridicule.

That is VERY well said!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
tons of airports around murraysville i just checked on google maps

when they are so far away i dont c how they can say ufo,I know they ufos are real ,ive witnessed em pretty close so i know ,these are planes.on her tube vids

[edit on 6/4/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Here is some really good work by YouTube member, Appilachianhero.

Appilachianhero YouTube Home Page

In the words of Appilachianhero…..

”This video was made to expose a great injustice being perpetrated on the citizens of YouTube. I have been seeing lights over the skies of Westmoreland and Murrysville and I have unequivocal proof that these lights are not UFOS.”

Appilachianhero has filmed the same planes on the same flight path as the planes being filmed by Kruse as part of her dishonest & dangerous hoaxing.

This is definitive.

Murrysville, Pa being invaded by UFOS? Proof of otherwise as filmed on 05/30/10

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately some people prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than using the brain sometimes. I don't know if it is lazyness or if people are plain and simple idiot. Maybe they think brain is just zombie food?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Step Beyond...
Unfortunately some people prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than using the brain sometimes. I don't know if it is lazyness or if people are plain and simple idiot.

Maybe they think brain is just zombie food?

One Step Beyond.....

I agree.....Kruse supporters belong in.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dbeb7aced5b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
tons of airports around murraysville i just checked on google maps

when they are so far away i dont c how they can say ufo,I know they ufos are real ,ive witnessed em pretty close so i know ,these are planes.on her tube vids

Dashar.....

Exactly!

Did you see that video Appilachianhero that I just posted?

It shows that very clearly.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If he can easily see that, so can that woman & she should be locked up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join