It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

information is free, but sometimes gathering information isn't.

so don't let that be your only excuse to be jumping on a hate band-wagon

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hoaxer hating is not a bad thing. It is our civic duty to route out all hoaxers and expose them for what they really are. If you are intent on defending Jose and his hoaxer ways then so be it but I for one do not believe I should sit idoly by and allow him to dupe any other people. If I am a hater so be it but what does that make you? I think you are a Hoaxer lover....LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have seen his videos and though entertaining I have learned from them. Everything we research and everyone who can get you to open your mind to something that you might not have noticed, to me is not a hoaxer.

Everything we see we have to take with a grain of salt, but to try to kick someone while their down isn't going to bring the truth any further than before. I am sure that their are for worse people out there, and a lot more disinformation in the years to come, so lets take this as a lesson... of learning and moving on.

His reputation, his name, and his videos, are going to crash based on some words that were spoken between what he thought of as fellow hoaxers/possible conspirators, so this just leaves the spectrum more open for maybe more hoaxers to be revealed. Lets hope its not someone you though was telling the truth.

BTW, I wasn't there so to assume what this is really all about seems to be going in the same direction as what this post was supposed to reflect.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hoaxers exist because believers exist.

Without blind followers of aliens and UFO, there won't be the, err, `business as usual`, no `ka-ching, ching$`.

People need to believe in something, even in UFO whether they saw one or not, abducted or not.

It's fun to see what fools the UFO community has turned out to be. Oh look! It's a shiny bright light in the night! It's gotta be a UFO because someone saw and heard it first hand! Wow!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The fact remains that

JOSE ESCAMILLA IS A HOAXER.....PERIOD!!!!

The History Channel debunked Jose's RODS as frauds. For anyone to even assume that he is genuine even after being proven a fraud is only making themselves look foolish and naive. How can one trust this man even after he was busted? I am sorry but the man is just selling elixirs and bogus tonics. You can choose to believe in his hockus pockus but I for one am not that stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
The fact remains that

JOSE ESCAMILLA IS A HOAXER.....PERIOD!!!!

The History Channel debunked Jose's RODS as frauds. For anyone to even assume that he is genuine even after being proven a fraud is only making themselves look foolish and naive. How can one trust this man even after he was busted? I am sorry but the man is just selling elixirs and bogus tonics. You can choose to believe in his hockus pockus but I for one am not that stupid.

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Yes.....he is.

And.....his "rotten rods" stand head & shoulder above the rest of his clap trap.

Tell me.....

Do you know what he did before he shoved his snout in the trough?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yes..HE WAS AN UNEMPLOYED HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT WITH A NEW CAMCORDER THAT HE GOT FOR XMAS. There are the humble beginnings of Jose Escamilla....LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

information is free, but sometimes gathering information isn't.

so don't let that be your only excuse to be jumping on a hate band-wagon

Ahhh yes the good old "hater" card

like - they did not buy my packaged gift wrapped box of poop and I even put a nice bow around it, they are haters then

really?

Ummm please explain? I for one have never spent a dime on gathering information besides a whitley strieber book once (thinking this was information) that was nothing but a fabricated story as a follow up to his other fiction book's like the wolfen. This time it was aliens instead of wolves in the story. Example of bad information that is nothing but entertainment just as you would purchase a song on itunes or buy a movie ticket for a fee. This is ENTERTAINMENT and NOT INFORMATION. Yes disinformation has a price.

Since the internet does not charge me to read information i have gathered a database on UFOligy that is free for me and whomever wants this knowledge. Nor am I "Jumping on a Hate band wagon" hate is a futile and often misused overused emotion imo. Hate in an extreme word so let us say "dislike" for now. And who am I hating again? Did i say i hate Jose? I dislike some of his content and i do not like nor dislike him as a human being because i do not know him. You're silly assumptions proceeds the gullible naive minded who eat up hoaxes and regard it as "the truth" while not looking in to what they are being told. This is what separates US logical thinking UFO researchers from the fanatical believers hence vodka and milk. I believe however i also believe ET is being falsely represented by charlatans infecting ufoligy for a quick buck and UFO's are not being taken serious enough due to said hoaxers and used car salesman like Jose. You fail to get the Gist of this then i feel for your loss ... a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Now get back on that hoax horse

With Jose he features some authentic UFO cases mixed in with frauds and this makes the authentic cases look bad when they are standing next to one another, somewhat like guilt by association.

Some people will believe anything and that is what demerits the truths within a conspiracy. They will associate every conspiracy with another as one giant conspiracy running like cogs and gears interacting with the other.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
example

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Sorry but he was quick enough to try and earn money with his BS rod videos etc he was quite happy to take money from easily lead individuals taken in by is nonsense so what goes around as they say.

You never know MAYBE that giant alien he saw in a blurred out area of a Moon picture will lend him 300K no wait he admitted that was BS HIMSELF

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Apparently you have to have a face book account to view. Too bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wow this really is a gem Escamilla has a history of belligerent lashing at the UFO community.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tikiman]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tikiman

Tikiman.....

Here you go!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you. I just couldn't get it to load and I'm too much of a nube to figure out how to delete the post! arg.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tikiman
Thank you. I just couldn't get it to load and I'm too much of a nube to figure out how to delete the post! arg.

Tikiman.....

I've just posted it over here as well & credited you accordingly.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I'm not defending Jose, but I have to ask OP...has he been proven to HOAX footage/evidence? Or does he simply misrepresent the "evidence" provided. There is a difference.

Man, I disagree with this statement with every fiber of my being.

So, you didn't rob the bank, you just bought yourself a new wardrobe with the funds...

I see no difference whatsoever. And yes, although I can't provide it, I have seen demonstrated that he accepted hoaxed videos, knowing they were, and promoting them anyway...

oh, wait, maybe that was Jamie M....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Cole DeSteele.....

I agree with your sentiment 100%.

Escamilla creates his own hoaxes..... his "Rods".

Escamilla knowingly promotes hoaxes ..... Walson, Kruse, etc...

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

...thanks, but the example I was thinking of was indeed Mousson (sp)?. But at any rate, having watched Jose's last "moon flick," I was sickened at how he misrepresented those images and sucked people in for a quick buck.

His Rod thing was completely retarded from jump.

I have no sympathy for him at all.

Maybe he'll take Kruse with him to obscurity.

Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Cole DeSteele.....

Ahhh.....Maussan.....

You'll also find Escamilla is getting in cahoots with Mausan's other mate.....Garza.

They're an appalling lot!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join