It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
admin edit:

This thread contains videos of what has been defined as satelites and stars being presented as huge "interstellar space craft" by using slow shutter speeds and moving the tripod holding the out of focus video camera.

The author, now banned from AboveTopSecret.com for hoaxing, has been asked several times to provide pristine exif data, present a fast shutter speed image taken seconds before or after capturing the "ships" or provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members who have the same grade of telescope as the hoaxer.

Needless to say none of these things were provided and the author decried the request as an attempt to "control" him and stated he was leaving ATS forever,
just like 99% of all hoaxers usually do when they are caught.

Springer...

This has been uploaded to blip.tv, it appears to show more detail than before and even has closer shots of some of these objects. There is more information in it and it also shows filming through the back screen of a camera onto a pc. Two of the shots also show a zoom in and out of a star which is below orions belt.There is a video description which just asks many questions but doesn't tell us much about the film itself.

Video Link: blip.tv...

Description: Quote:

"F.A.S.T. Far Above Space and Time An Introduction Into the New Possibilities in a World with an Infinate Mind Created Universe. Are We Alone?

Are the people of this world really ready for the most mind altering disclosure regarding large objects or even life which may not be from this planet? Can humanity really handle the truth at this stage of their evolution? What are these objects? What does this mean for the future of mankind in general? For there are and will be people whom will fight amongst themselves regarding the origins and truth behind the filming of this footage and the acceptance or non acceptance of it into their lives. There is no hope of the government ever telling you because they believe you are not yet ready or they just wish to lie to you. Many people believe you cannot accept this as you are unable to keep peace between yourselves. This is the introduction.......Are you ready? Are we alone? Can YOU handle the truth. "

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

[edit on 12-22-2007 by Springer]

[edit on 12-22-2007 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Amazing.
This appears to be different from "Interstellar", so would that mean that two different sources have found and filmed these objects?
This video shows that they are not the ISS and are in fact in deep space. So what does our government and top ranking astrologist have to say about it?
Probably the swamp gas reflecting off of Venus excuse but if these ships are drawing closer to our planet and/if more people see these videos then some kind of real official statement should be demanded by the people.
Again, simply amazing.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sorry, I want to believe but all I see is some type of blurry reflection. I honestly don't see these, or any others that are similar, being anything but a hoax.

Until the method of filming these objects is revealed and can be verified by others, it just seems like a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i would like to know what telescope they used and where it was looking.
so that this can be duplicated by others. until then i gotta say it is a neat trick.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cant really make anything out of it ! could be any sort of debis floating about out there , Bit too blurry ...
Around the 3.26 mark it looks like a shuttle type craft towing a lump of something but that might just be me !

Nice chill out music tho , nearly fell asleep

Rgds
Git

[edit on 16-9-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Okay, what is "far above space and time"?

No, seriously. Space is...err...everything that isn't in our atmosphere. So beyond space is beyond the universe. Even the Hubble can't do that.

And now we're shown some sort of video of blurry objects (which could even be distant car lights) and we're supposed to believe that the Hubble can't take as good pictures as a storebought scope?

And how about that "far above... time"? What's above time? Time is everywhere in the universe. It's a part of it.

I think we're being shown some rather lame videos with a fancy title to sucker us into saying something's genuine. I smell a hoax... or a viral marketing campaign.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It looks to me like a fighter jet refueling via tanker in the beginning. My 2 Cents.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

And now we're shown some sort of video of blurry objects (which could even be distant car lights) and we're supposed to believe that the Hubble can't take as good pictures as a storebought scope?

I don't think we're supposed to believe that Hubble can't take these pictures, it's pretty obvious that it can. But unless a talented hacker provides us with the images from NASA we will never see them in good quality.

And how about that "far above... time"? What's above time? Time is everywhere in the universe. It's a part of it.

Time as we know it is not a part of the universe, it is man made. Space time is a part of the universe, but I don't think that is what is referred to here.

That said, I am also very skeptic about these images, I for one will not believe in aliens untill I see one myself. We will just have to wait it out. If they are approaching us as they've been stated to have done so many times before, we will be told the truth eventually. The internet and this site will make sure of that.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just found this one, seems to show a bit more about where these objects are in the sky. It also has some more detailed and different objects.

Episode 2 - Far Above Space and Time. blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It looks like someone is just zooming in on a reflection of light on a windshield or something. These objects are nothing more than hoaxes until someone can show me how to see the exact same thing from my telescope. End of story.

Anyone can post some fuzzy reflections that don't really resemble anything, I'm just suprised that these ones are getting so much attention. Please do tell, what is the method for filming these? What is your proof that they even exist, other than some low res internet videos? Deniers of ignorance everywhere are dying to know.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
awww man,

I used to see these all the time with my 4" reflector telescope

why?

because My mirror and lens wen't collimated prperly.

thats why.

Stars and planets all looked like that, a streached blurred patten like the ones in the video.

can someone back me up?

oh heres an example of a collimation error

from

www.arnholm.org...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here are more of them:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just realized I should have said "astronomy" lol. (It was early)
In the video they show an image of the ISS shot the same way the other ones are and you can tell it looks like the ISS.
If the ISS looks similar to the other objects, would it not be logical to believe that the other objects are also constructs in space?
I agree that the exact method used should be explained better but to just blow this off is a mistake I believe.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ram

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So this thread is one of those threads...

I just hope it's real.

-
I see the Distortion of the atmosphere - Distortion of the structure -

There is definetly some sort of structure - symmetrical human created - or intelligent design.

-
Could be a model offcourse.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Blurry my ass, you can still make out the shape of the object that its artificial. Earth satellites look the same when filmed like this.

God the debunkers are pathetic, they will explain away metallic objects in the sky as balloons and kites and any other lame excuse they can think of.

Now they say its a reflection of a windshield from faking this in a car.
Show me a hoaxer who has done this.

Everytime the debunkers say "hoax" they try to convince us away because someone said so. NOT!!

Next they will SCREAM CGI!!!! thier new excuse.

Anyway why do these spaceships look identical to the ships we see on sci fi flicks like star trek, star wars etc etc? hmm i wonder where they got their ideas from? coincidence? my ass.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon
Anyway why do these spaceships look identical to the ships we see on sci fi flicks like star trek, star wars etc etc? hmm i wonder where they got their ideas from? coincidence? my ass.

Somebody brought this up before in a different topic a while back. I, too, have wondered if that's where they got their ideas from.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
When I watch this I like to pause alot on the clear parts whilst watching on a plasma screen whilst slightly squinting and using my eyelashes as a filter. This method can be quite revealing to the viewer. Anyway, just found one called Episode 3 which is a short higher quality clip: Which way is up in space? blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
No context, no indication of coordinates, no indication of size, poor quality images ..... typical schoolboy hoax

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GridkeeperAnyway, just found one called Episode 3 which is a short higher quality clip: Which way is up in space? blip.tv...

First you 'found' a clip called "Episode 1", then you just happened to 'find' another clip called "Episode 2" and now you claim to have found yet another one called "Episode 3"

IMO, you already knew of them, there was no finding involved.

And I think I'll pass on teh having to squint and peek thru eye lashes to 'see' these things...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join