It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveHina
Just wanted to add a remark here for all you skeptics and believers. None of you can prove anything at this point. Not one of you can prove or dis-prove anything that has to do with anything on this subject/these topics. It's all shady pictures and generally 2nd-hand hearsay/rumors on one side... and the other is just flaming and trolling the believers and not proving anything themselves either. It seems most here don't actually have an opened mind... and are narrow minded in their own ways.

It's really simple hina, we already know how he faked his images and videos, and we know for a fact he's a plagiarist; he stole this image from amateur astronomer Paul Rix:
www.thelivingmoon.com...
It's a very well-known image and any amateur astronomer who knows our field will confirm that for you.

And being a moderator on ATS doesn't let you decide what is a hoax and what isn't... You can't prove anything as well.... so get off all high horses and get out of all glass houses please.

Whether you're willing to admit it or not, this guy is a proven liar and plagiarist.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Has anyone duplicated the FAST videos yet? How were they made? This has never been answered to my satisfaction. Maybe I missed it among the myriad of UFO threads at ATS. I have seen the allegations (proved at this point?) of theft of previous UFO pics but I have never seen anyone describe what we are looking at in the FAST videos.
Whenever I have asked in the past it's always met with a diversion to some other part of the story. WHAT is in the FAST videos?

It's the FAST videos that got me into ATS. I'm a super sceptic when it comes to astronomical revelation and telescopic phenomena on YouTube. As an amateur astronomer with plenty of high tech kit, I asked Gridkeeper a lot of questions about the objects that John Walson was supposedly filming. All I got back was flim flam and side stepping. Subsequent videos showing Walson in discussion with a well respected astronomer convinced me of the hoax.

It was pretty clear to me that the objects shown are not located at great distances, but are fairly close to the telescope. It's related to depth of field effects and factors involving focus changes in some of the videos. Anyway, after a bit of experimentation, I believed I could reproduce, at least to my own satisfaction, what is actually going on. I believe Walson's technique involves taking videos of UFO models located maybe a hundred metres or so from his 'scope. ...
WG3

It seem that your demonstration falls flat on your face with this recent video.At the request of a Youtube member who asked Walson to zoom out and make a panoramic view of where he was to prove that his video were not hoaxed...
Check out this recent video of an object filmed in daytime probably at dusk ,note that he zoom out at 1m27-28 showing a view of the trees.
www.youtube.com... .1ac.2.Wa1Q4Gf8M2I
Note also that the point source look like a faint star when he zoom out.

edit on 18-2-2013 by riberra because: Precision

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
jl walson is not a hoax you degenerate idiots.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonator7

JOHN LENARD WALSON FOUND TO BE A HOAXER

If you're even interested read the article and follow the links in it.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join