It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well it was going to be for my trip to my grandmother's house who lives out in the country and no internet, but I'm back now. I suppose I could pick it up and try Doing it over the winter break, but I wouldn't know if the whole thread should be copied and pasted or just a few things here and there.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
here's an author named stan deyo, being interviewed by the same couple that interviewed me originally on the subject of the abzu = abyss = star gate.. sadly, they seemed to have forgotten our interviews and attributed my research to peter goodgame (a very interesting fellow that i interviewed on ancient future). i think i must be the invisible woman or something. anyway, enjoy.

it bothers me that he attributes the gate to the tower of babel, mentions that bab-el meant gate of god, and doesn't see the connection between "bab" and "ab." what can i say but OKAY, WHERE'S THE CANDID CAMERA?

notice also, that he keeps calling it the bottomless pit, a word totally concocted by english translators. the original word was abyssos, which is abyss, which is abzu, which is (chaos) water gate. same thing as "bab".

oh and before i forget, also note that they mention the EYE OF GOD (it's the eye of ra) potentially representing the gate above the pyramid on the dollar bill. ........also mentioned in my ebook. kinda puts a whole new spin on KA.DINGIR.RA (which, believe it or not, is babel)..

the images of enki in a doorway around which water flows (or the egyptian version, a snake winds it's way around the door opening), is telling you that the door is associated with "water". it's a water gate. and as samuel noah kramer points out in his "Enki builds the E.Engurra", the abzu is associated with the abyss. the two things go hand in hand.

so it's a gate (an abzu, an abyss) in water, surrounded by water and associated with water. and for some reason, the egyptians associated it with snakes, and pharaohs are frequently depicted standing inside it, where it is perched on the heavenly boat that is taking them into the heavens.

just a few too many coincidences if you ask me.
edit on 30-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
refresher:

OLDEST REFERENCE IS SUMERIAN: ka-dingir, translated to be something like a mixed up medley of songs. a cacophony, a chaos of noise.

SECOND OLDEST IS AKKADIAN: babilu, translated to be gate of god.

THIRD OLDEST IS BABYLONIAN: tiamat, translated to be primordial chaos, the sea, the abyss (which takes us to chaos)

FOURTH OLDEST IS GRECIAN: chaos, translated to be abyss (among other things)

And of course you know, the abyss, the bottomless pit, is the abzu. so the theory goes, "god" used the gate, mixed up the languages by bringing people threw the gate that had different languages - the result sounded like a big noise of languages spoken out of unison like a musical cacophony. or, there is another possibility-- this was the place where Enki made his monsters and hybrids, which would be a mixing of DNA. but that isn't as supported by the etymologies.

it is interesting though, that the word for god in the passage is "ilu", as "il" is enlil (thus the EL at the end of BABEL) yet babel, was enki's place. if anything, it should've read babki lol the only possible explanation i have for this (at this point) is that EL (and therefore its predecessor IL, had become the generalized term for any of the "gods." Michael S. Heiser addresses this in his references to ELOHIYM being a class of spirit beings, so angelic beings, including the archangels, would fall into the same category, and that's exactly what we see when we see elohiym being applied to the angels.

So my theory that it was better called the Tower of the Gate of Chaos, or the Tower of Tiamat, was pretty much bang on. Tiamat was the babylonian word for it. No wonder it's been so hard to wrench this info out of the texts -- the etymology is very old and has only recently (last century) been elucidated by the discovery of Sumer.

the etymology of

Chaos

c.1440, "gaping void," from L. chaos, from Gk. khaos "abyss, that which gapes wide open, is vast and empty," from *khnwos, from PIE base *gheu-, *gh(e)i- "to gape" (cf. Gk khaino "I yawn," O.E. ginian, O.N. ginnunga-gap; see yawn). Meaning "utter confusion" (1606) is extended from theological use of chaos for "the void at the beginning of creation" in Vulgate version of Genesis. The Gk. for "disorder" was tarakhe, however the use of chaos here was rooted in Hesiod ("Theogony"), who describes khaos as the primeval emptiness of the Universe, begetter of Erebus and Nyx ("Night"), and in Ovid ("Metamorphoses"), who opposes Khaos to Kosmos, "the ordered Universe." Chaotic is from 1713.

Babel or Babylon = "confusion (by mixing)"

1) Babel or Babylon, the ancient site and/or capital of Babylonia (modern Hillah) situated on the Euphrates

Tiamat

In Babylonian mythology[1], Tiamat is the sea, personified as a goddess,[2] and a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[3] In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of gods; she later makes war upon them and is split in two by the storm-god Marduk, who uses her body to form the heavens and the earth. She was known as Thalattē (as variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history, and some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish slipped and substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, so close was the association.[4]

Babel

capital of Babylon, 1382, from Heb. Babhel (Gen. ix), from Akkadian bab-ilu "Gate of God" (from bab "gate" + ilu "god"). The name is a translation of Sumerian Ka-dingir. Meaning "confused medley of sounds" (1529) is from the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.

interesting that the term is from Hebrew BabHEL
lol hell? lake of fire = glowing gate?
wonder how the H got stuffed in there.

and i'm still on the trail of "E.DINGIR." The Temple (or House) of DIN+GIR. No vowels originally, so would be DNGR. It's the "Gir" that has me stumped. it could mean fish, or oven/kiln and a dozen other things. if you add an "A" to the end, it's Gira which is gira [CONCEALMENT] wr. gira "concealment; sky, heaven" Akk. puzru; šamû
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

what in the heck does concealment have to do with sky, heaven ? now THAT's weird.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
another refresher:

here's another thought:

now we know that "ilu" is from "il" which is from "lil" which is from "enlil".
enlil's name has several interpretations and therefore, several cuneiform glyphs, but the one most seem to ignore is the one for ilu that is for dingir (digir), god, goddess, diety.

this one.
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

what does that really look like? a star right?

hold on to your hats.

since it's in the word "babilu"

is it possible the word babilu actually means "star gate" or "gate of heaven?"
"It's not 'Door to Heaven', it's... 'Stargate'."
-Dr. Daniel Jackson, doing a Conveniently Precise Translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs

enlil had become associated with heaven. his name means lord of wind, lord of air, lord of heaven, and several other lord titles. (en means lord in sumerian-akkadian)

so the name for heaven/god/goddess/deity (ilu, dingir, digir) was dissected from his title, lord, and applied to the gate (abzu, bab). heaven and star were synonmously translated, and you have star gate. the abzu. the abyss. the bottomless pit.

either that, or i'm totally wrong and i have to start my translations all over again

maybe someone mistranslated digir as deity/god/goddess, or didn't notice it had been melded with heaven/star by the time of the rebuilding of the "tower of babilu". i'm guessing since enlil was a entity before babilu was rebuilt that the word means all of the above -- deity/god (in his case)/heaven/star.

what we need to do now is see whether it's refering to the sun or not. once we do that, we can determine if it's jsut a reference to it being an astronomical tower or if it's really a device for interplanetary travel.

and the answer is:

and the answer is, apparently it was not built for astronomy purposes, specifically, it doesn't appear to be a tower for babylonian astrology/astronomy.

the symbol for sun is the first symbol (on the left) in this image

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

not this

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

so the "tower of babilu" was not for worshipping utu or shamash nor for charting the course of the sun.

this, however, doesn't account for An (later called Anu), the god of the heavens, who has the same symbol as Enlil's "ilu", the digir/dingir symbol above. how very curious.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
interesting video, describing passages in the book of enoch that the video creator believes is a reference to a black hole... particularly a super massive black hole

i think he's onto something.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by yasysay

i' m sorry. i didn't mean to make you feel stupid. in the original hebrew, the text doesn't have the word ALL, so when it says "all life", for example, it really isn't all life. note in the verse below, the only words that were in the original hebrew, are followed by a number

Gen 6:19 And of every living thing 2416 of all flesh 1320, two 8147 of every [sort] shalt thou bring 935 into the ark 8392, to keep [them] alive 2421 with thee; they shall be male 2145 and female 5347.

so that means that the above verse more precisely says:

Living flesh, two bring ark alive, male female.

you get the idea. torah was very condensed. retranslation of it into english and latin has added a few words that weren't originally there (i call it retranslation bias). here's the sevens verse:

Gen 7:2 Of every clean 2889 beast 929 thou shalt take 3947 to thee by sevens 7651 7651, the male 376 and his female 802: and of beasts 929 that [are] not clean 2889 1931 by two 8147, the male 376 and his female 802

words that were actually in the original are:

Clean beast take sevens male female beasts unclean two male female.

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: added more stuff

I been away for a computer for a while so I'm pretty behind but...
OMG I'm sooo confused now! Numbers are my enemy lol. I don't comprehend how the numbers work in what u posted here. Not sure where your pulling those from either, I have never seen those before. Could you explain it?
edit on 8-12-2010 by yasysay because: I didn't put in my reply. Haven't been on here in a while so I'm rusty sorry :-/

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yasysay

Originally posted by undoof all flesh 1320, two 8147 of every [sort] shalt thou bring 935 into the ark 8392, to keep [them] alive 2421 with thee; they shall be male 2145 and female 5347.
Living flesh, two bring ark alive, male female.

Gen 7:2 Of every clean 2889 beast 929 thou shalt take 3947 to thee by sevens 7651 7651, the male 376 and his female 802: and of beasts 929 that [are] not clean 2889 1931 by two 8147, the male 376 and his female 802
Clean beast take sevens male female beasts unclean two male female.

OMG I'm sooo confused now! Numbers are my enemy lol. I don't comprehend how the numbers work in what u posted here. Not sure where your pulling those from either, I have never seen those before.

I agree I have never seen the numbers before (must have missed that
) but in one phrase you have "male 2145 and female 5347. " and in the other you have "male 376 and his female 802" so two different numbers representing male and female

Now looking at the phrases with the Hebrew words it
"Living flesh, two bring ark alive, male female."

and
"Clean beast take sevens male female beasts unclean two male female"

One could almost think that the first section refers to humans, the second the animals. But in any case the animals that were taken still were 14 clean (7 male/female pairs) and 4 unclean( 2 male/female pairs) which is certainly a lot more biologically sound for re-population, but means that ark must have been a LOT bigger

So where is the Hebrew word number list
I want to see if the difference may be the human/animal reference

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

but the one most seem to ignore is the one for ilu that is for dingir (digir), god, goddess, diety.

what does that really look like? a star right?
hold on to your hats.
since it's in the word "babilu"

-Dr. Daniel Jackson, doing a Conveniently Precise Translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs

Well I always considered "Gateway to the Gods", "Door to Heaven", "Stairway to Heaven", "Rainbow Bridge to Valhalla" all just different local ways of saying the same thing "Stargate"

But I want you to try your hand translating this...

We have looked at it before, but you never did your own translation... and it has the dingir (digir) on it several times. I have an 'official' translation... but let's leave that out for now

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yasysay

sure.

there's a bible concordance called strong's concordance, that allows you to see what words were originally in the verses. they do this by putting a little "strongs" number after each word that was there initially. when you click the strong's number, it also tells you what the word was originally, in it's original language, any possible variants, and the definition for its usage. (and also any root words the word derived from originally)

so let's say you want to know what the word "man" is in the creation of man chapters. you would click the little strong's number, to find this:
www.blueletterbible.org...

i'll show you the strong's page. i did a search in the concordance for the word "man" anywhere it was found, and got the following page:
www.blueletterbible.org...

this is the search box for it:
www.eliyah.com...
edit on 8-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

mr. heiser would be better suited for that! but uh, where is that from? isnt that the incan or aztec artifact? with sumerian cuneiform on it?!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well maybe but I want your take on it
Then I will put up the other translation as it is interesting too. But we could send it to Mike as well... never thought of that

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

what do you think of that enoch video, above? it was slowly dawning on me that this was essentially what enuma elish was trying to say as well, but in the guise of Tiamat, on a much smaller scale. (tiamat loses her bond to abzu and connects to kingu, and begins creating "monsters" ) it almost reads like the revelation 9 chapter.
therefore, seems logical to me, this entire argument about creation of the universe and it's lifeforms and other content, are intimately connected to the really BIG kahuna, the super massive black hole in the center of the galaxy, and down the scale to smaller and smaller examples, doing pretty much the same things: creating and destroying and creating, etc.

it might even be safe to say in some cases, it's materializing matter: from whole galaxies to human beings.
edit on 8-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Don't forget that the Sagittarius Galaxy collided with the Milky Way... Some think our solar system actually came from that, explaining why we bob up and down through the rim to the tune of 250 light years either way (We are currently 50 LY above the plane

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!
viewzone2.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Black Holes

Cosmic Garburators

Everything in the Universe eventually goes down the drain... There is a black hole in the center of each galaxy... then it's munched up and spit out as new energy via the jets we know know are real... and it starts it all over again

But I think we are okay on that for a few years yet

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You know that the Dr Daniel Jackson is not a real scientist right?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
from the article you linked

Update Note: A stream of ionized hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. is being directed to Jupiter from the volcanic areas of Io through a one million amperes flux tube.

!! okay now THAT has got to be one heckuva sight. flux tubes?! with one million amps? hey can you see if there's a picture of that on nasa or whoever is taking pics of jupiter atm?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

yes, yes i do. and you know the screenplay was written by two egyptologists from john hopkins university, who put their "theories" in it? and that, even though the show is a fiction, it drops alot of pretty significant words in the process of telling the story, that appear to be connected.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey Undo

I really liked your info on the Stargates

I am a published Author

If you need some help in that direction

contact me via web author robert wakefield com

Link is on here as new on ATS and cannot send messages as yet...

Good info and if you need help on getting published side plz get in touch

Cheers Robert

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
You know that the Dr Daniel Jackson is not a real scientist right?

Really?

So you mean this one is not 'real' either?

Wormhole Physics 101
By Dr. Samantha Carter, et. al.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

"The names have been changed to protect the innocent..." though they did keep Cheyenne Mountain. I have it on good authority from one who works there that there is a door down there that has a simple plate on it that says "SG-1"

Since one of the premises in this thread is that the series depicts realty... well YOU figure it out

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

science!

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join