It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wait, now that i think about it, are you saying the tiamat thing is a reference to the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy getting pulled into milky way?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
wait, now that i think about it, are you saying the tiamat thing is a reference to the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy getting pulled into milky way?

Not sure but if we were ripped away from Sagittarius and are now part of the Milky Way... that sure changes things

I been just looking into that... The stream from IO to Jupiter bugged me because all I could find was that same reference from The Millenium Group just reposted on every website on the planet
I think I better hold off though and put that in a new thread as its interesting what I found and it will distract in here

!! okay now THAT has got to be one heckuva sight. flux tubes?! with one million amps? hey can you see if there's a picture of that on nasa or whoever is taking pics of jupiter atm?

Yeah there is... I will post that in a little bit... just putting the details together on the website. Once that is done I will make a thread and link it here. Took me a while to trace this as the way the reference was made I thought it was an author, but its not... its a Russian publication using a phonetic translation. The source I quoted assumed it was an Author so made the two first words initials

edit on 8-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertauthor
Hey Undo

I really liked your info on the Stargates

I am a published Author

If you need some help in that direction

contact me via web author robert wakefield com

Link is on here as new on ATS and cannot send messages as yet...

Good info and if you need help on getting published side plz get in touch

Cheers Robert

thanks, robert.
i'll have to recollect my thoughts on this ,because it's such a big topic now. it has branched dramatically and there are countless ways of presenting it. gotta decide if a presentation of it is even possible lol i mean, talking about huge, and getting bigger by the month.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you DO have access to a pic of it? not sure how off topic it would be considering the description of it! let's get a gander at it!

as far as tiamat - abzu + kingu, i don't think that's it, at all. not even remotely. especially since it is so similar to revelation 9 and revelation 9 is referencing stuff under the euphrates river. the only way it could be refrencing something as big as a galactic event of two galaxies interacting in the manner referred to in the article is if the reference is trying to call our attention to the mirrored euphrates in the sky. now if you recall from that image (The one that i wanted to put in the "star*gates of sumer" book), the two rivers formed by the two fish of pisces, there does seem to be, at least by the time of babylon, an as above so below for the euphrates (one of the pisces fish). but that's streeeeeeeeeeeeeetching it and also assuming the sagitarrius dwarf is visually, anywhere near pisces.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
this pic just floors me. i can't remember sitchin's explanation for it, but ya know what i see!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46b50e1dd8da.jpg[/atsimg]

the wormhole. double referenced, no less. oh look he's pointing to the digir.

edit on 8-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

you DO have access to a pic of it? not sure how off topic it would be considering the description of it! let's get a gander at it!

Yeah okay... started that thread here;

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the picture of the two Galaxies colliding. You can see where the Sagittarius galaxy crosses the Milky, right where we are (the yellow ball).

Caption: The new study used infrared observations from the Two-Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS).

Another view from NASA

Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/R. Hurt (SSC)

IOs Interaction with Jupiters Magnetosphere

Here is that picture of the plasma flow from IO to Jupiter... not quite what I pictured when I first read about it..

Stargate anyone?

All the relevant data is in that new thread. I will add to it as I find more

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

interesting. and your new thread on the topic is good too. btw, i meant an actual photograph of the flux tube. that appears to be a drawing. : / not your fault of course, but it does help a bit to see what they mean... i think?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey Undo

My offer was not going to profit myself
I have some great tips on presenting your work.
Getting into book format so you have a treasured copy
Selling it as your own copyright...

Plus I have links to a great agent who could possibly get you a contract

I think your knowledge on the subjects you talk about on here is fantastic
and needs a wider audience ...

Google me robert wakefield link my web to email

Free advice and free links no catches ...

Great work well done
Robert

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by game over man
How could some type of hole through space and time exist on our planet?

Best to start here
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
www.thelivingmoon.com...

I have printed that PDF and looked through it. Do you have any further evidence to show that this study was undertaken by the USAF? I mean anyone with a little knowledge of equations and a PC could have indeed created this couldn't they?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I love this thread

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Reaadd this:
IBM Teleportation Study

Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.

www.research.ibm.com...

that's IBM. you know who ibm is right? they're claiming to have achieved true teleportation, not cloning of data at the end of the quantum bundle. so why wouldn't the gov be interested in this, and be doing their own research?

or how about this little doozy:

now why would this guy, a professor from a distinguished university, waste his time giving a talk about ARTIFICIAL black holes? that's not just black hole, it's ARTIFICIAL, which means it's being generated by a device

Google Video Link

?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have printed that PDF and looked through it. Do you have any further evidence to show that this study was undertaken by the USAF? I mean anyone with a little knowledge of equations and a PC could have indeed created this couldn't they?

Okay... ya got me dander up

Sometimes it truly amazes me that people say "I read it... but.." then ask for 'proof'

Page TWO says;

References:
Davis, E. W. (2004), Teleportation Physics Study
AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
Air Force Research Laboratory
Air Force Materiel Command, Edwards AFB, CA

So there you have all the proof you need that it was the AFRL that did the study. How hard is it to use the AFRL document number and go to the Department of Defense and LOOK IT UP?

but hey I'll do it for ya... I mean I know how busy yawl are and such...

And in case you think THAT picture is 'Made up in Photoshop'... well I use Paitshop Pro

But you can just go see for yourself

www.dtic.mil... and put this in the search bar AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

How will you EVER find any truth if your not willing to do your own followup research?

Happy Holidays anyway

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0b4d3c54f2b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Now then if you want to redeem yourself
you can start looking through the 83 OTHER documents they have on teleportation studies plus the 46 that mention wormholes

That ought to keep you busy the next few years
OH and BTW see which study is at the TOP of that list of 83 OTHER documents

Now get to work

edit on 10-12-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP didn't do it this time

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now, Zorgon... how can we be sure that you haven't hacked this site, or that anonymous hasn't done so and planted this study there??? I mean, anyone could do that right?

Just kidding ofcourse. Thanks for going the extra mile to back up the evidence here.

This thread is awesome, it has covered so angles and continues growing. I have read so much of it that I have forgotten the beginning, so, I suppose I will start over. Just hope my mind stops leaking... or I stop trying to think too hard. Also, the Milky Way Galaxy thread you have recently started is definitely grade 'A'

I also wanted to ask about the flux tube undo and yourself are talking about. She asked for a picture/drawing, but I am failing to see the tube/stargate in the provided image. I guess I just don't understand the mechanics that would enable the use of the stragate in what I have thought a Stargate would look like. I am sure I will smack myself when, or if, you point out exactly where in the picture the possible stargate - I am assuming the flux tubes reference - is.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Now, Zorgon... how can we be sure that you haven't hacked this site, or that anonymous hasn't done so and planted this study there??? I mean, anyone could do that right?

Yeah... I hear Gary McKinnon was all over those US government sites doing who knows what... so maybe that is why they are after him...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I also wanted to ask about the flux tube undo and yourself are talking about. She asked for a picture/drawing, but I am failing to see the tube/stargate in the provided image. I guess I just don't understand the mechanics that would enable the use of the stragate in what I have thought a Stargate would look like. I am sure I will smack myself when, or if, you point out exactly where in the picture the possible stargate - I am assuming the flux tubes reference - is.

Well the flux tube as a 'stargate' was simply because it was a high energy circle in space. There has been a lot of conspiracy talk over the internet about gates opening near Jupiter and all sorts of other [oddities' reported from Saturn and Jupiter as far back as Norm Bergrun's "Ring Makers of Saturn"

Then in one of those two AF stargate studies the most interesting point for me was this statement..

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

Now that is a truly amazing statement that ties into my research on places like Frenchman's Mountain, Skyfloatings look at Untersberg, (that Hitler was also studying for the same reason, and Allan's work on Rosslyn Chapel portal to name a few. Nature portals have long been studied in the paranormal world but to see that statement in an Air Force study is significant

We also hear about 'jump gates' from many sources... who knows... maybe the awesome flux energies in the Jovian system could be used for jumping

Also lets listen again to Jupiter's moon Ganymede's "magnetic field" Sounds almost like a signal was just sent. And don't forget that odd recording NASA got from Cassini near Saturn.

Go here... pick Jupiter, than Ganymede... listen to the whole thing for the 'signal' Quite amazing really

www.spacesounds.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK, I understand better now. I wonder then, how would someone utilize one of these naturally occurring portals? I suppose this is where some device would have to be constructed to 'tap into' the portal, something maybe that could draw in and create a link with the energy? In the depiction you posted above, the rings seem to pass directly through / around the planet. If this is the case then leaving the surface of the planet may not be neccassary in order to use the 'stargate' for travel to a different location? If those are actually the answer to the stagate theories, then I have to also question if you could only go where the individual tube goes or if you could somehow jump to another tube? I wonder where it would pop you out at and if a gate at the other end would have to be constructed to land in a particular location? Afterall, it would kinda suck to be dropped off on the surface of the sun.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

well i am not suggesting it is a star gate, but i wanted to see it to decide if it could be related somehow. i still don't know. i'd much prefer a photograph to a drawing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sure, I understand that undo. I was mainly just doing a 'what-if' assuming the flux tubes are in-fact StarGates. In that case I suppose a device would have to be built to harness the abilities of the Stargat. If a device was built to travel the stargate how do you think coming out of the portal would work? I mean would there have to be an 'arrival' gate at the desired destination.

It seems plausible that if a device need be built to enter it, one must also be built to exit it. If this is indeed the situation and assuming this is a stargate, the first time traveling must be done by conventional means to set up the arrival gate. Considering this, would knowing how to work a stargate be very useful, since you must still travel many light years to set up the arrival gate? Just thinking a bit too hard again probably

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

no, that's a very good question. the only thing i can think of is, if there were a series of them, they'd start out locally, and add as they explored/colonized. if the civilization in question was extremely ancient vs. homo sapiens or even other dimensional, the ball game changes drastically.

p.s. you also have to consider the nanobot concept, in that such bots could live a very long time, and would prepare the way for future generations of sentient beings. you've read the whole colonize planets with nanobots thing, right?
edit on 10-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join