It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Blue Pi did it for me way back on page 255.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been reading the texts. The renowns are all that is above the Earth. Men of renown are space men. Can't be any more direct.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

how exactly is doing years of research on various topics across several different areas (science, religions, writings, paintings, etc) "scribbling" a few pages together? if your six year old daughter has been doing the following then yes, i would greatly respect her, mainly for the fact that she's only six years old.

edit on 26-9-2010 by sum1one because: fixed a typo

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to Undo

I can't post a youtube video but I can do this go figger.

So anyway, if you have been reading the Text, or talking with the Preserved Tablet (nod to Qur'an), you will note prototype human named Adam considered first copy Eve as extension of himself and thus acceptable sacrifice. In other words, he knew full well what she was doing and decided to use her as the guinea pig.

Changs everything, hmm? So what about "men"?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

ohhh, i think "the deep" is not salt water ocean. here's a brief run down of other names for it:

abzu wormholes
7 sisters
7 birth goddesses
babel
tiamat+abzu
portal of the lords of eternity
eye of ra
the nun
abyss
bottomless pit

also known as the deep, the void, the primeval waters of chaos, ladder of heaven, hathor and sekhmet.

it serves a creative function. here's a brief run down of the functions it serves and the size changes to accomodate the functions:

it creates the galaxies (gate not needed, naturally occuring)
video.google.com...#

it creates the planets
www.youtube.com...

it creates the gods
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Further back I thought that too.

Since then my viewpoint has been modified.

Our original star blew off a few layers and lost its solar system in the process. These creators, for all intents etc., gods, imported the planets and reformed our solar system...and did a little terraforming in the process, some genetic engineering, no limit.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

we're probably not talking about the same things.

i mean, just based on what you posted, that is.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Still gods to us by today's standards. But men will not acept this, reaching instead for the mundane though it is profane.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

No, you are referring to Genesis. The deep is the proto-planetary disk.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

i was describing the over all uses and names for the gates and how they link back to the super massive black holes that create galaxies

you're talking more indepth about genesis. which is fine. i just don't think the deep is salt water ocean

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
tĕhowm

1) deep, depths, deep places, abyss, the deep, sea

a) deep (of subterranean waters)

b) deep, sea, abysses (of sea)

c) primeval ocean, deep

d) deep, depth (of river)

e) abyss, the grave

www.blueletterbible.org...

it's the abzu. it's the story of enki raising his flying floating hovering roaring glowing city from the abyss (abzu) and hovering it over the water like a lofty mountain. same story

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you are talking to some natives 6000 years ago, the only way to describe it is as a salt water ocean. Remember, its an idea, a concept. Keep that in mind and gradually the story becomes clearer.

The creation process was a huge intervention. Quite possibly man was the cause of all the turmoil before.

edit on 9/27/2010 by Matyas because: Oil, turmoil, toil and trouble.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

that's where we disagree again. to say man did that, you'd have to take only some of the sumerian stories. only some of the biblical stories. only some of the egyptian stories. it's much easier for me, anyway, to see it as 2 different types of life forms, with 2 totally different versions of earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Correct. There are no aliens. There are men, and the shining ones. And the supreme leader. Who can say that they all are not men? Did not Adam confess that he bacame as they, by partaking of the tree which improves? Was Adam a man, or a god? Verily there are no gods except those we create.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

i've been meaning to make a post on the subject of how people strain over the near universal application of some words and concepts. i should really get busy and do that, as it seems people get stuck in a linguistic and cultural rut.

hey, by the way, are you saying there was a disaster in our solar system and men (some of who we called god(s) in ancient texts) used technology to reform the solar system?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes.

That is what I am saying.

There is always the possibility I am wrong, but I doubt it, for the simple reason all the bits and pieces I have collected over the decades fit together in this fashion.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm not going to read trough ALL your comments
but i've read a fair bit of them. Here's a few thoughts, if i may.

a) I suggest you read Ray Kurzweil's book about technology. There is a law that states that Technology is exponential. One technology benefits the research for new technology & it creates a snowball effect.

I hence seriously doubt we found alien technology
Give credit to us as a species.. we deserve it. We truely are Gods in the making with unlimited potential.. someday we will be all powerfull.

b) They are not able to teleport objects yet. If i'm wrong about this, feel free to link me some proof
but as far as i know, they are only able to teleport singly photons trough quantum entanglement. We are a LONG way from teleporting atoms & even further away from teleporting objects. (& even then, teleporting the human mind... you catch my drift?)

c) I believe there are things we don't understand yet... Things we misinterpret... but powerful technology tends to have powerful impact on an enviroment. There is nothing that proves in any form or shape that the ancients had computer technology or a huge power source.We are in our infancy & even our footprint would be detectable for hundreds of thousands of years, if we were to be whiped out right now.

I can do this all day
i love playing the devil's advocate. (not that i do not truely believe what i type, however, i might be comming across as a bit too eager to bust your balls
i accept any proof as truth, though i haven't seen any beyond 'the ancient texts seem to suggest this or that')

yours truely

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by devilzown

ibm claims to have discovered "True teleportation." not just a copy of the original, quantumly entangled signature, being passed from point A to point B but the real deal

In the past, the idea of teleportation was not taken very seriously by scientists, because it was thought to violate the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics, which forbids any measuring or scanning process from extracting all the information in an atom or other object. According to the uncertainty principle, the more accurately an object is scanned, the more it is disturbed by the scanning process, until one reaches a point where the object's original state has been completely disrupted, still without having extracted enough information to make a perfect replica. This sounds like a solid argument against teleportation: if one cannot extract enough information from an object to make a perfect copy, it would seem that a perfect copy cannot be made. But the six scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which has never been in contact with A. Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.

www.research.ibm.com...

i think, if i'm understanding this correctly, they are saying it's beam up scotty type teleportation, not copies of original, since copy suggests the original still exists elsewhere. in their example, the original is no longer where it was, but is now where it was sent to. i agree though, that it seems rather odd to suggest the soul/spirit could be teleported but who knows. if it's holographic, there's always that possibility, since even one cell would have all the same data as the entire body did (now that's what i call a fail safe!).

edit on 27-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

One more time for claritys sake.

Whatever it is that happened, mentioned in the Chronicle after creation and before reconstruction, was not manmade or self induced in the sense by humans, as we define ourselves.

I have discovered in the philosophy of Hans Jonas that most formidable ethical question, what right do we have to destroy that which we create? Where does that line become distinct between say bacteria and something warm and soft looking at you with deep brown innocent eyes?

And these aliens, the shining ones, men of space or renowns, angels...is it likely the intelligence which evolved from predation to a vast state beyond our comprehension, will share these values? Especially when it comes to that which they made in their image?

So many times we have been warned, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Hawking, yet our leadership grasp at the roots of power and control while ignoring the nine hundred pound gorilla in the middle of the room. They are here. The evil Satan has returned, and now the most we can do is appoint an ambassador. Pitiful and sad.

Particle beams are no defense against asteroids. And it is too late to come to me for new weapons. System failure. I'll count the days down for us.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
out of curiousity, is there anyone here who has read all 260 pages of this 4 year old thread and concluded a disagreement with the OP?

that stargates aren't real?

more than likely anyone who doesnt want to believe or doesn't want to know, that stargates are real, probably wouldnt even read this whole thread.

perhaps it should be reformed and a new thread constructed minus all this chaff

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeyeperhaps it should be reformed and a new thread constructed minus all this chaff

Mark my words the day comes when you will wish you held onto every word.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join