It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Anyway, there was a place in S. America (Peru, I believe) that was said to be a 'gate'. A large/tall rock outcropping with a kind of doorway carved in it. There was a circular impression right in the middle, which legend says that during certain times of the year if you insert a special golden "sun disc" in the middle of that impression it will open a 'gate' to where the gods reside. Legend describes it appearing as a swirling mist that continually ejects from the blackened shadowy doorway when the gate is accessed/opened. Those that go in or come out appear to fade from view.

A Gateway to the Lands of the Gods
Aramu Maru, Peru

Images used with permission from Jerry Wills, XpeditionsTV.com

Various Bronze "Sun" Discs found in Peru

Legend tells of a Inca priest called Aramu Muru who belonged to the Seven Rays Monastery – where cult worship of the sun took place – who set out on foot from Tiahuanaco to Cusco carrying a gold disc. Along the way he disappeared and was never seen again. This period in history coincides with the conquest and the Spanish troops had just taken Cusco. The priest is said to have taken refuge in the mountains to prevent the gold disc, created by the Gods, from falling into the hands of the Spanish. The ancient inhabitants of Lake Titicaca named the gigantic stone door after him. However over time the doors name and location were forgotten. Aramu Muru knew where the door was and also a secret method to gain access to its interior and to other dimensions. He disappeared behind the door with the intention of saving himself and the solar disc.

Collected Works on Amaru Maru
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Flux8
Anyway, there was a place in S. America (Peru, I believe) that was said to be a 'gate'. A large/tall rock outcropping with a kind of doorway carved in it. There was a circular impression right in the middle, which legend says that during certain times of the year if you insert a special golden "sun disc" in the middle of that impression it will open a 'gate' to where the gods reside. Legend describes it appearing as a swirling mist that continually ejects from the blackened shadowy doorway when the gate is accessed/opened. Those that go in or come out appear to fade from view.

A Gateway to the Lands of the Gods
Aramu Maru, Peru

The Masma?

The World Grid?

Geomancy?

Ley lines?

edit on 31-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

edit on 31-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

Wow. This is new for me (showed in the vid) I have to get into that. Because it holds a lot of equality with "sculptures" in the rocks and the surface found on mars.

Cheers lunica

edit on 31-10-2010 by Lunica because: iphonee just sucks...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do we need to call Kurt Russel?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Ley lines?

Wow On the History channel no less... Thanks for posting that. It ties into another thread on magnetic and gravity anomalies around the world. These other places also experience strange phenomena.

A lot of areas around the world that are described as sacred grounds around the world by Native legends show similar "Gaurdians"

Medicine Hat Alberta

Uyak Inlet, Kodiak Island, Alaska

As to 'Natural Gateways'

Frenchmens Mountain, Rosslyn Chapel

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i think this, from puma punku, looks a whole lot like the amaru muru door
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cafb1c86f38.jpg[/atsimg]
there must be some astronomy-related significance to this shape.

perhaps the amaru muru door is weathered and eroded, vs. the puma punku structures, which are on a high, dry plateau, in an arid region. and that originally, the amaru muru door was the same shape but it's defining features have been softened and eroded with age via weathering.

edit on 1-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes, yes, yes, that is it Zorgon, et al ! Fascinating, isn't it?

I've probably said this at least once somewhere in the lost pages of this thread, but there was another more relatively contemporary geomancer who built out of rock at a specific location. Ed Leedskalnin. He claimed to know how the ancient peoples, using only basic tools, were able to make their structures with large heavy stone... After which he goes on to explain his theory of what electricity is with experiments, not stone masonry.

He claimed he had to move his megalithic home and structures half way through construction because he was a bit off of where he thought it needed to be. Did he dowse the area for these 'ley lines' or perhaps for underground water current? Maybe they are one and the same and are responsible for moving energy in and around the planet and this is what Ed was trying to tap in to.

He, too, had an extremely large rock sculpture reminiscent of one or more at Karnak. He had other homemade artifacts of which I am beginning to see how they work. (I now know what the Djed was/is, and it is the 'backbone of Osiris'. But, then again, Osiris isn't what scholars claim it to be. None of the gods are. They are all symbols/code). This is part of real geomancy.

Also, in the late 30s early 40s Ed wrote short columns about his thoughts and research into his theory of magnetic current for the local newspaper there in Florida, which suggests he was well into researching this, perhaps much earlier. As another ATS member pointed out to me in another thread a while ago, in 1945 Ed formally publishes a more complete treaty on those thoughts and experiments which he called 'Magnetic Current'. By this time he had completed most of what is there on the grounds today, structure wise. 1945... Florida... Tip of the 'Bermuda triangle'... Think Flight 19.

Ed didn't call his megalithic home/grounds Coral Castle. He never did. He called it Rock Gate park. Did Ed figure out how to open some kind of unshielded 'gate' that fateful day in December, 1945? Tickles my imagination to think maybe Ed wasn't from around here to begin with, or he had friends in high places.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
undo's gripe for today

i've been pondering this whole issue surrounding ancient words + time + culture, and how the combination of the three wreaks havoc on data.

as i'm sure i mentioned earlier in the thread, the hibiru/habiru/hebrews spoken of in egyptian texts as the hyskos shepherd kings, were from enlil's city of nibiru/nibru, originally they were the temple builders of the ante-diluvian world. they built monuments all over the near and middle east (and likely in a few places in the far east,as well). i think this is glaringly obvious in the story of Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata, when you see Nimrod applying the family skill (he was a descendant of noah) by offering to rebuild the temples of the gods/goddesses. Inanna accepts the offer (inanna is isis), and following the failure at Babel, eventually the two of them travel to Abydos Egypt and kick start dynastic egypt. Nimrod, who was later known as Osiris (Asir/Asur), became the first world Emperor during this time, and not only rebuilt some of the mammoth monuments, but started the pharaonic line and taught the people of egypt, various farming skills and other types of "civilization" from mesopotamia.

Anyway, here comes the gripe. Moses recounts the tower of babel event to the israelites in the book of deutoronomy, and explains to them that following the tower of babel "fiasco", the world was divided up into 70 nations, each over seen by a different "angelic being" called a "Son of God". he then describes how jehovah/yahweh, separated the israelites out to be his people and set michael the archangel as their angelic "Son of God", who would watch (in hebrew pseudopigraphical parlance, "A (Holy) Watcher") over them.

Now i know that they were re-named israelites due to jacob, but the part that really bugs me is that it never mentions that the israelites = hyskos shepherd kings = hebrew = habiru. all those steps in their etymology, are lost with the exception of israelite and hebrew. 2 big identifiers are completely absent, and those identifiers are the ones that connect them back to sumer, where much of the first events described in genesis take place, and forward to egypt. did someone remove these references? or is the word "hyskos" tossed in exclusively in mainstream egyptian history, to obscure the identity of the hebrews, which would invariably lead the reader back to the habirus/hibirus and therefore, nibiru/nibru (nippur)?

edit on 7-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
[ill-mannered comment removed]
edit on 11/8/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
brief comment on the subject of the identity of "serpent" references in genesis.

if enmity was going to be placed between the SEED of the woman and the SEED of the serpent, and the woman was a living being who had offspring (seed), apparently the serpent's SEED were also offspring born to a living being. it refers to the subject as a genetic tree, so it would be basically the "descendants of"

therefore, the conceptualization that the SEED of the serpent isn't real living beings but metaphors or exclusively spirit beings, is wrong, i do believe, unless it can be proven that women don't have offspring.
suffice it to say, it sounds as if it's saying that the "Serpent" had/has a family tree on the planet, "above the planet" and "below the planet" as well.

just thought i'd interject that since most bible researchers look at those texts and the meaning of the words don't initially sink in.
edit on 11-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

4 years is a long time for such an active thread... Can I get a U2U for you e-book please? I'm highly interested.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

to be honest, i have changed my position on some subjects originally written in my ebooks, since they were written. this thread is probably the better place to read the data, since it contains my updated data, vs. the ebooks that are in their original form. you can read them, but it would seriously be better to just read the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
check this out if you have access to any online resources I get mine through my college but its a cite you have to pay for to have access to all these resources. But basically it talks about the intentional destruction of ancient sumerian texts starting a couple thousand years ago almost as they put it the destructino of history as soon as it happened or something along those lines

Heinegg, Peter. "Singed, Smashed, Shredded.." America 199.17 (2008): 23-24. Religion and Philosophy Collection. EBSCO. Web. 21 Nov. 2010.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is a great thread, but is there any science behind how a star gate works in this thread? It's basically a door you walk through and end up on another planet? How could some type of hole through space and time exist on our planet?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
How could some type of hole through space and time exist on our planet?

Best to start here
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My this thread is massive, I wonder is there an archieve of this all somewhere that I don't know about? I won't have internet for a few days [maybe] and could certainly do a bit of heavy reading. Otherwise I guess my only option would be to copy and paste the text on each page and simply paste it in Microsoft word.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

yeah this thread is the only place where the last 3-4 years of data is available for reading. although i've found it copy and pasted to other places on the internet, it wasn' t the whole thread. there's so much info in this thread, though. many people have brought their particular view and accumulated data to it as well. such as: is it a technological gate or a spirit gate or both. are you the star gate or is there a device. does it involve science or magic or both. etc. there's papers and videos linked in the thread, on the topic, from wormhole references in ancient texts, to modern attempts to create a device to open a wormhole, including articles in BBC, and science channel documentaries on the discovery that every galaxy has a super massive black hole at its center that may be responsible for the creation of the galaxies themselves.

edit on 25-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmm I see, thank you for the reply sorry for my late reply - I guess I'll have to read through the pages could be an interesting endeavor, but I shall need a lot of biscuits and tea for this one

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent Otherwise I guess my only option would be to copy and paste the text on each page and simply paste it in Microsoft word.

If you can do that, paste it in Microsoft word, it would be appreciated. I have started to do that several times. If we had that I could then work it into a PDF version to keep in an archive

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join