It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

the first pic looks like it's showing you the family trees of the "gods." and one in particular is raising his arms like that to identity either himself as being from the Eye of Ra, or the entire group being from the Eye of Ra (also known as hathor and sekhmet).

the groups are unique from each other. one group appears to have feet like the god they appear to be associated with. another group looks more like they have fins instead of feet, and the final group looks like it's a snake like creature. i am not sure on that one.

the beings in the bottom right hand corner of the first pic, look to be playing, interacting. one appears pregnant. notice she has no feet. could be something other than pregnancy.

the second pic appears to be an underwater scene, and what you are observing is large seaweed, two different kinds. the dotted line is an area of the vase that was messed up so that part of the vase could not be duplicated in the drawing. i think.

the third pic appears to be showing an early representation of the four sons of horus (cat head, snake head, etc) who are shown to be in the family tree of the larger central figure. the odd part of this image is they don't have arms. i originally thought the odd bump/hole was showing they were decayed and their bones were showing, like a pelvis, but i really don't know. the scene is either underground or underwater. the two figures on the far right appear to be humans, one of which is in the process of losing his arm (which you thought was perhaps a device of some sort). i think he's being "de-armed." morbid, really.
edit on 12-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
posting to get it to page over. see my response above.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
addendum to my post above:

in the first pic, the object in the hand of the large figure to the far right, which you said looks like an upside down trident, may be just that. the statue from eridu appears to be holding something with three prongs on it, as well, and the prongs are also pointed down. to be honest, it could be any number of things. it's what's in his other hand that surprises me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was never about the oil.
Its all been a lie.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Can you please elborate on this?? I am a bit confused as to what you mean...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ok, so what I imagined could be the stargate pathway being depicted is probably the surface of a body of water or the surface of the land. What could be the object that I thought may be a possible entrance to the stargate? a cave leading to the surface. Sorry if I am forgetting now, but what do you believe is the object I thought was the possible control to a stargate?

Thanks for your patience in answering these. I am not as schooled as I would like to be, but know a little bit

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

i thought that might be like a thing hanging down, such as a plant root or an aquatic plant. i really don't know but it sorta reminds me of something i've seen before in relation to insects.
edit on 12-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Page TWO says;

References:
Davis, E. W. (2004), Teleportation Physics Study
AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
Air Force Research Laboratory
Air Force Materiel Command, Edwards AFB, CA

Yep that does it for me BTW I never doubted you but you know there are going to be many that trawl this thread and ask the same question.

I have been reading this thread with great interest ever since I became hooked on stargate a few months back. So far I am just at the end of series 8 and I have been watching it back to back! - everythign that is mentioned in stargate (up until now series 8) can indeed be verified by historical references. My partner has been watching it with me and our views have changed from 'possible' existence of stargates to 'definitely'. We know that what we are seeing in the series is indeed happening above us. From the scientific technical speak to the whole exopolitics discussions. This is why we have been folloing this thread.

There are going to be people that will say its just a tv series but these are the very same people that don't look for themselves and want to deny that anything 'offworldly' is happening.

BTW Zorgon I have read your Naval Space Command thread on OMF many times and every time I reread it theres something new to look in to, I don't know where you get your information but I sure would like a peak into your brain to see what yourt not sharing with us.

Everyone writes of SERPO as a hoax but with this new information coming to light (for me) SERPO seems just as viable as Star Gate command.

edit on 13-12-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

For some reason I cant locate this website. I keep getting a search page. Has the site linked been changed.

Whois still shows it registered.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

it happens to me too, specially due to lack of sleep i can start guessing things ahead of time its defenetly a six sense or instinct i have been trying to dominate it for a while it helps out at work too when i'm trying to solve complex problems i have little to no experience in.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by undo

For some reason I cant locate this website. I keep getting a search page. Has the site linked been changed.

Whois still shows it registered.

The last page you can view at web.archive.org is:

web.archive.org...://www.thestargates.com/

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889ff69543a2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Stargate? Or pixelation?

What Gives In Cetus? Google Sky Coordinates 2 26 33 -04 41 37
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i'd say...strange

if you follow the vertical line down, it's also intersected by a blue line

hope we get a good answer

be good

I followed the vertical line all the way to it's apparent end without finding a blue interseting line.

However...
I did find this at these coordinates at the apparent end (bottom) of the vertical line in the Wikiksky.org "DSS2" Survey
02 22 40.68 -07 16 19.2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e18aa3a53c1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b2e2d495b41.jpg[/atsimg]

Doc: "I apologize for the crudity of this model but I just..."
Marty: "Yeah, I know, Doc. It's not to scale. It's okay, Doc."
Doc: "All right."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95c48ed0604f.jpg[/atsimg]

What the deuce?
Pixelation? Looks kind of odd for pixelation. Looks like 8 orbs in a circular pattern with a bright orb on the circumference (right hand side)

Originally posted by Nventual
It's a keyhole God looks through. He forgot to cover it up.

I tried to go to the coordinates you gave but it didn't take me anywhere.

These coordinates work in wikisky.org, but do the following after you paste the coordinates into the search box and click the magnifying glass to search:

Once you've pasted and clicked to search, click the "mouse" icon in the upper left hand corner (Beta Sky Browser Version 2). Then pan in almost all the way. Wait for a few seconds for the image to load. Pan in and out slightly as necessary. The "disk" is as plain as the nose on my face...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

this thread is better and more up to date, as my theories have grown and changed in some respects, over the years but
my ebooks are on zorgon's site atm. i had to give up my web server. not enough money to maintain it. zorgon offered to host my entire site but if you all you're looking for are the ebooks (which are really outdated and not nearly as thorough as this thread, you can find them here:

the anunnaki and the abyss
www.thelivingmoon.com...

nibiru and wormwood
www.thelivingmoon.com...

the star*gates of sumer
www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here are some enhanced captures:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

i have no idea what to make of that picture. i tried split hsl on it but it made it appear even more genuine. i tried gamma correction and it looked less genuine. i tried fade correction, it looked more genuine. and your examples make it appear both genuine and fake. what the heck is it?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Super kool find! I wonder if it's a stargate?

Hey check this out. I played with your pic and came up with this...

Now I am not an expert at pixels but I'd say that there are some strange things going on. For one thing, I'm seeing lots of machinery parts (pixelation?). And then I'm seeing something that looks like clouds. I'll be back with some close-ups in a minute.

On the pic above all I did was "crop", apply "black 'n' white" (took out all color), add "highlight" and then add the "light" feature with Picasa.

Starblossom

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Okay here are some close-ups. I'll be back with even closer ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its a gravitational lensing artifact isn't it?
Should be an interesting error correction formula that clears it up..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i would love to believe that if there as any evidence. would be awsome though

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This will toss a monkey wrench into the machine...

Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa? Israeli discovery forces scientists to re-examine evolution of modern man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scientists could be forced to re-write the history of the evolution of modern man after the discovery of 400,000-year-old human remains. Until now, researchers believed that homo sapiens, the direct descendants of modern man, evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago and gradually migrated north, through the Middle East, to Europe and Asia. Recently, discoveries of early human remains in China and Spain have cast doubt on the 'Out of Africa' theory, but no-one was certain.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very Interesting

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join