It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Chemtrail Photos And Observations Here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have never seen a plane trail that lasts more than several miles. Shouldn’t you see a trail shrinking into the horizon for long haul flights?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

If there is enough humidity in the air, the contrail persists, hence persistent contrail. Persistent contrails can spread out and become cloud cover, or can just stay for awhile and then dissipate. Some contrails do dissipate quickly, others persist minutes to hours.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Nobody’s going to see plane trails through a thunderstorm!

All the clouds you mention are thin, rare, and formed in mostly dry conditions.

You keep bringing up rare events to try to disprove common occurrences that everybody sees.

I doubt a commercial plane flying from Hawaii to New York, passing over LA, on a clear winter day, would ever leave a persistent spreading contrail that any LA resident could see.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You've never heard of FlightRadar24, FlightAware, ADS-B Exchange, Plane Tracker, FlightStats, AirNav Radarbox, Flightview, Spidertracks, iFly, Flight-tracking.org, Flightright, PlaneFlightTracker, SkyScanWorld?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

And you keep denying the truth. You said clouds don't normally form at aircraft altitude, nothing about seeing trails through them. Clouds very commonly form at high altitude, but you refuse to believe it. Thunderstorms form at altitudes that commercial planes fly at, and higher, and aren't "thin, rare, and formed in mostly dry conditions".

You can doubt it all you want but it happens all the time. I see contrails all the time over my house, from long haul flights to and from Hawaii, to places in the midwest, or farther east. Some dissipate quickly, some persist. Your doubts don't change the fact that it happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If what you say is true, I should be able to see contrails shrinking into the horizon as far as the eye can see. Why don’t I ever see that?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because. Not. Every. Contrail. Is. Persistent.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

Months ago I left my house at 7 am to go to the park with the dog , on my right hand side i can see a unrestricted view of 40 to 50 miles to the mountain chain the sky was perfectly cloudless and blue .

As I was entering the park I looked ahead and saw what I would describe as a sideways barcode low in the sky 7 or 8 lines and the very top one was still getting laid down by a plane and they all stopped and started in a perfect symmetry.

I took the dog out again just after 8 and those lines had moved right over the area I stay and blanketing it in cloud cover ruining a beautiful day .

I saw something similar happen years before this , a cloudless sky turned solid grey after 2 large aircraft flying nose to tail had passed high overhead .

Imagine a empty motarway/ freeway with nothing anywhere and 2 cars driving nose to tail , that's how stupid it looked .
edit on 1/12/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you might be pushing the range a bit lower than typical, for commercial jets cruising. Typical range I’m reading is more like 33000 to 42000: a level which is above the weather system: a level where there is almost no humidity.

42,000 is high and is like the maximum cruise alt for many aircraft, I think the 737 is 41,000 max, for example. As you go above 35,000 there are other O2 requirements.

Above FL350 - if one pilot leaves the cockpit then the other must utilize supplemental oxygen unless he has a quick donning mask
At FL410 - each pilot must be on oxygen at all times, seconds to live at that alt.

Long-range overseas they will go higher as they burn off fuel, but stateside flights are not typically over 35,000. In the Air Force, we would start at about 33,000 if we could and end up around 37,000 on really long flights. Many flights in the states are just not that long so 28,000 to 35,000 is about it until they need to descend to land.

Anyway, all this debate about altitude may be a bit less than obvious. But I still think “chemtrails” are formed closer to the weather system, not far above it like commercial jets.

They are called contrails, not chemtrails...lol Contrail is a portmanteau of "condensation" and "trail." The jet needs to be high enough to fly in super cooled air or like 32,000 and up.

Presumably a commercial jet, say it is flying from Hawaii to New York, and passes over LA, shouldn’t it be leaving a trail? If you are in LA, that trail would be getting smaller going into the horizon, going east and west, until it becomes to small to see. But that’s not what you see with “chemtrails” which appear to be formed by planes patrolling over cities.

I disagree with this statementy above. They are normally straight as planes fly their routes. and the atmosphere's temperature and humidity must be in just the right place for condensation to occur — the air must be cold with some humidity. Planews can fly in and out of these conditions.

edit on x31Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:38:54 -06002023334America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2023 15:38:54 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The contrails certainly are a longtime known issue for the climate but Ive never subscribed to the spraying theory because logistics are to much. What I do believe is there has been little publicly apparent action taken which leads to people wondering about conspiracy to modify weather.

Contrails:How tweaking flight plans can help the climate

Contrails, which heighten the effect of global warming, may account for more than half (57%) of the entire climate impact of aviation.

Contrails are water vapour that condenses as ice onto soot particles emitted from aircraft engines. They don't always occur as it requires certain atmospheric conditions: the air must be very cold, humid and "supersaturated" for ice to form.

Dr Marc Stettler, transport and environment lecturer at Imperial College London, says changing the altitude of fewer than 2% of flights could potentially reduce contrail-linked climate change by a staggering 59%. "Tweaking the flight elevation by just a thousand feet can stop some contrails from forming," he explains.

Meanwhile atmospheric scientist Prof Ken Caldiera, from the Carnegie Institution for Science, makes a compelling case. He estimates preventing most of the damaging climate impact of contrails would cost less than $1bn (£720m) a year and the net value of the benefit could be more than a thousand times that.

"We know of no comparable climate investment with a similarly high likelihood of success," he wrote in the scientific journal Nature.

So flight planning along with SAF reducing soot may see some mitigation if widely implemented.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

This year’s Thanksgiving holiday weekend topped 2019, by almost 5%. That was the previous record year for air travel. With numbers like we’ve seen in the last few years there will be more than a few “nose to tail” flights, and more contrails than ever.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here's a nice read, particularly the first section labeled, Human Experimentation and Medical Malpractice.

www.reddit.com...

Follow the links, read the articles.

The government has knowingly exposed the population to harmful chemicals and agents in the past, some of which were administered via spraying operations. Whose to say that they aren't still doing it?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

And those spraying operations were not giant long white lines in the sky. Spraying at high altitude means that whatever is sprayed lands god knows where. Spraying something where the winds at 150+ mph at times doesn't make sense. Those operations, which no one has denied, were all at very low altitude, where it was known exactly where whatever it was would land. Some were dispersed via sprayers on trucks at ground level.

No one is denying that things like that happened in the past, and no one is denying that people are planning experiments with geoengineering. But there's a huge difference between those tests, and seeing contrails that persist overhead. The geoengineering tests are planned higher than aircraft fly, and the bio tests were all lower than planes normally fly now. There have been no confirmed links to anything being sprayed by the planes flying overhead every day.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeighborhoodWatch

The government has knowingly exposed the population to harmful chemicals and agents in the past, some of which were administered via spraying operations. Whose to say that they aren't still doing it?

If they are then they are doing it using every specialized aircraft and they would be doing much lower to the ground. I also don't think they would be doing it on clear days for everyone to see. In any case, they would be very limited in the number of aircraft, so where are they?

The other point I made earlier is with every conspiracy there is a logistical trail of manufacturing, transportation, equipment, and the big one, a lot of personnel involved for what could be many decades. If your logistical side spirals off down some rabbit hole we can what-if all day with really nothing there.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The geoengineering tests are planned higher than aircraft fly, and the bio tests were all lower than planes normally fly now. There have been no confirmed links to anything being sprayed by the planes flying overhead every day.

What people do not want to understand is that the reason we see contrails keep expanding behind the plane is because the water is in the air so there is an expansion long after as the moisture keeps reacting to the warm air. With Chemicals they would dissipate rather quickly as they would have a set volume that is being spayed and not just pulling moisture out of the air to make the clouds.

The other part is water vapor floats mainly from a molecular weight of 18.02 g/mol total, extremely light...What is the atomic weight of a chemical? L SD has a molecular weight of 323.4 g/mol, so if they were spraying that, for example, one would see streaks or most likely nothing and it would be done by maybe helos at 500 feet or lower over a very limited area.

edit on x31Sat, 02 Dec 2023 09:15:06 -06002023335America/ChicagoSat, 02 Dec 2023 09:15:06 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Contrails are just clouds. If there’s enough humidity in the air they linger and even spread out and become cloud cover. You can even predict the weather watching contrails sometimes.

You can predict the weather knowing some of the programs with geo-engineering make these clouds on the west coast and use the Jetstream to carry and amplify these man made clouds downwind to the Midwest and east coast for intense storms like hurricanes.
You can see where they begin the process off the pacific coast over the ocean with satellite imagery.

Funny how they do not exist but now that Mexico outlawed them they do not cross the border.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Mexico outlawing chemtrails doesn’t stop contrails from crossing the border. Even if they were real, they aren’t going to magically stop at the border. And what you are seeing isn’t geoengineering, it’s persistent contrails being created ahead of a weather front. And yes you can predict the weather somewhat from them.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Mexico outlawing chemtrails doesn’t stop contrails from crossing the border. Even if they were real, they aren’t going to magically stop at the border. And what you are seeing isn’t geoengineering, it’s persistent contrails being created ahead of a weather front. And yes you can predict the weather somewhat from them.

So watching the planes criss crossing the sky tic-tac fashion creating a persistent cloud that joins together into 1 big cloud combined with satellite imagery and looks nothing like actual clouds is actually not man made but normal?
And the US Airforce announcing in 2012 they will own the weather by 2025 is not geo engineering?

And because of the arctic Jetstream being the main use over USA then Mexico only being subject to the tropical jetstream means that they literally can be excluded if they chose so.
They have to grow these chemtrails from repeated seeding per my anecdotal witness of this since 1995.
What is weird is it all almost completely stopped during Trumps presidency and real clouds I used to see in my youth began appearing again.
There are at least 25 different programs in use by the joint Navy/Airforce project.
One of them is the star wars missile defense stuff from the Reagan years.
Others are things like lithium over cities declared as "prophylactic" use for testing the effects on schizophrenic.
But in most cases I have been able to identify it as weather manipulation and modification.
When you add in all the atmospheric heater H.A.A.R.P. type arrays positioned all over the planet you have to wonder, if they aren't doing weather modification from all the barium and nano aluminum they are projecting into our atmosphere, why not?
It seems like it could have some humanitarian uses. It certainly would have military applications considering the plausible deniability built in from it being weather.

Oh, and my main point was. Mexico outlawed them from over their country.
edit on 2-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Air Force made no such claim though. The paper you refer to was a War College what if paper. IF the technology existed, how could we use it.

Of course the planes are creating man made clouds. I never said they were not. But contrails aren’t geoengineering. As for crossing, there are thousands of planes in the sky at any given time, so of course they’re going to cross.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Air Force made no such claim though. The paper you refer to was a War College what if paper. IF the technology existed, how could we use it.

Of course the planes are creating man made clouds. I never said they were not. But contrails aren’t geoengineering. As for crossing, there are thousands of planes in the sky at any given time, so of course they’re going to cross.

Yes. Crossing at 90* angles, nearly always the same altitude, filling the sky with a man made cloud that does not disburses but holds together as it sails the jetstream.
As for technological advances. It does look like they no longer have to rely so heavily on Evergree Air.
There is something about the emissions coming out in pulses that must be helping accomplish some of their goals.
I may be wrong and there is a logical explanation why jet exhaust is now coming out in pulses like a sputtering engine.
I have been watching a science lesson in the sky since the early 90's.
It fascinates me still to this day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join