It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Chemtrail Photos And Observations Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Post your chemtrail photos and observations here!

I lived on the west coast, 40 minutes from the ocean, for the first 20 years of my life, and I did not experience chemtrails until I moved inland, 20 minutes from a major air base.

From observation, spraying occurs in my area when the seasonal temperatures are above average or too warm. The trails are layered or stacked, begin in the west and end in the east, and start low in the horizon, eventually covering over head. This is not normal air traffic, and I've taken some odd photos over the years, like planes spraying in to and out of large dust storms.

The government is probably pumping this garbage into the jet stream to affect the weather elsewhere, among other reasons they deem necessary to "cool", I mean "save", the planet.

There was a documentary released this year that covered the chemtrail topic, and some government officials are starting to acknowledge that "cloud seeding" operations are taking place, which is a term that has been around since at least the 60's or 70's.

This is what I saw this morning, and it's mild in comparison to other photos I've taken. There are 3 to 4 times more chemtrails over head out of frame. Please, share and discuss what you are seeing in your area.

edit on 11 27 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Title

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

I live in Oregon about the same distance from the coast and I’ve seen the sky similar to your photo. I even made a thread about it several years back. Zaphod quickly dismissed my notion that it was anything aside from normal air traffic. Perhaps he’s right, but all the same, if what I saw is normal, then I’m surprised it was first time I’d seen it in my area.
edit on 27-11-2023 by QRST4D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeighborhoodWatch
Post your chemtrail photos, observations, and stories here!

I lived on the west coast, 40 minutes from the ocean, for the first 20 years of my life, and I did not experience chemtrails until I moved inland, 20 minutes from a major air base.

From observation, spraying occurs in my area when the seasonal temperatures are above average or too warm. The trails are layered or stacked, begin in the west and end in the east, and start low in the horizon, eventually covering over head. This is not normal air traffic, and I've taken some odd photos over the years, like planes spraying in to and out of large dust storms.

The government is probably pumping this garbage into the jet stream to affect the weather elsewhere, among other reasons they deem necessary to "cool", I mean "save", the planet.

There was a documentary released this year that covered the chemtrail topic, and some government officials are starting to acknowledge that "cloud seeding" operations are taking place, which is a term that has been around since at least the 60's or 70's.

This is what I saw this morning, and it's mild in comparison to other photos I've taken. There are 3 to 4 times more chemtrails over head out of frame. Please, share and discuss what you are seeing in your area.

If you don't mind me asking where exactly do you live along the coast?

I have flown SD-> Seattle more than.a few times and each time the route paralleled the coast. Slightly inland most of the way.

In fact that corridor between Seattle - Portland - SF Area - Sacramento - LA Area - SD Area take a lot of parallel running airways. Very heavily trafficked at high altitude.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Here you go. I like to call this picture, Lab Leak.

I see chemtrails (persistent spreading contrails) in most seasons, pretty much every clear day. But they seem to go away in the summer.

edit on 27-11-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I posted along this topic a few weeks back and there was a barrage of people who told I was wrong, didn't know what was seeing, contrails don't exist, etc.

At the beginning of the year the Mexican gov't banned the spraying of chemicals in the sky by airplanes. A company was doing it here without gov't permission so the gov't cracked down. I guess the Mexican gov't doesn't know that it doesn't exist, either; that'd be why they saw fit to ban it.

I realzed a few months back that the sky was lookng different than it had been. Haven't seen those criss-cross patterns in months. The sky just looks nicer, clear, clean, like it's supposed to.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I used to live outside of San Francisco, and I'm outside of Seattle now. I'ved lived in the same neighborhood for 16 years and we get plenty of over head air traffic travelling north to south and south to north, except those planes don't leave a trail that persists all day long and blankets the sky, unlike the west to east trails.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I call it sky smudging.

We had a beautiful morning here in San Diego.

By noon the lines had filled it.

When they have something to hide they block our view.

Others here think we are nuts.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Let's call them "geoengineering" trails. Yes, they exist. There's even an interactive map that shows some of them. Of course they are "only for geoengineering," which still means spraying chemicals in the atmosphere at times.

map.geoengineeringmonitor.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

Nice picture. Now we need to identify whether it's commercial, military, or private. I've taken a few pictures like this, except the planes had a lot more nozzles spraying at the time. Some of the air traffic that I witnessed this morning was military, I could tell by the shape and color of the plane.
edit on 11 28 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Wording

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think they are preparing to use it for solar radiation protection during the coming geomagnetic reversal.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I saw and read your post, and I've read a few articles from alternative news sources recently. In 16 years, I've only seen the criss-cross and checkerboard patterns a handful of times. The west to east patterns are adundantly clear.

I'm tempted to throw a camera on a tripod to record a time lapse, with a side by side air traffic radar map. Would the radar maps available to the public display military and private aircraft I wonder.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That's fine. I was called nuts for many years because I believed that the government was hiding advanced propulsion systems from the public that were potentially "out of this world." Look at where we're at now with the Disclosure Act. Vilified, verified, vindicated. Let's Go!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Planes flying in the atmosphere can create contrails. I think the whole "chemtrail" stuff is nonsense.

Nevertheless, I took this picture near Phoenix, AZ in the flight path of Sky Harbor. I thought the triple X thing was pretty cool

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank you for this map. On a funny note, Elon Musk said we could geoengineer Mars by dropping nuclear bombs over it's poles. That interview was hilarious.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

Here you go. I like to call this picture, Lab Leak.

I see chemtrails (persistent spreading contrails) in most seasons, pretty much every clear day. But they seem to go away in the summer.

Have you ever wondered why that might be?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for asking! I had a couple ideas:

First one is it’s too hot to form a trail. But then I doubted that idea because it’s still very cold up high where a plane is flying.

Second one is the trees are thriving in summer, and eating up more CO2, so the chemtrails aren’t needed at that time.

edit on 28-11-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

Looks like there’s chemtrails above those contrails…

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I think the plane in my picture is much smaller than a typical commercial plane, and flying at a much lower cruising altitude than a commercial plane would cruise at. My guess is it’s a private plane.

When I see commercial planes they are usually ascending, not cruising, and don’t leave contrails.

Sometimes I see military planes for air shows that make contrails, flying much lower than the plane in my pic. But those contrails don’t persist, are quick to dissipate.

Other times I see small private looking planes flying much lower than the typical chemtrail altitude, cruising, but not leaving any visible trail.

I think the chemtrail altitude is just a bit higher than where most clouds form, but not as high as where a commercial plane cruises.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Interesting that this post would come up now - I took these pics on Sunday 11/26 in my yard. This is Los Angeles, I had several neighbors point it out and ask what was going on.

LAX is about 15 miles north and everyone knows the flight corridors they use - these aren't them.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Being near an airport has nothing to do with contrails. Planes using those airports aren’t leaving contrails because they’re too low.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join