It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Chemtrail Photos And Observations Here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

The Air Force made no such claim though. The paper you refer to was a War College what if paper. IF the technology existed, how could we use it.

Of course the planes are creating man made clouds. I never said they were not. But contrails aren’t geoengineering. As for crossing, there are thousands of planes in the sky at any given time, so of course they’re going to cross.

Yes. Crossing at 90* angles, nearly always the same altitude, filling the sky with a man made cloud that does not disburses but holds together as it sails the jetstream.
As for technological advances. It does look like they no longer have to rely so heavily on Evergree Air.
There is something about the emissions coming out in pulses that must be helping accomplish some of their goals.
I may be wrong and there is a logical explanation why jet exhaust is now coming out in pulses like a sputtering engine.
I have been watching a science lesson in the sky since the early 90's.
It fascinates me still to this day.

To save space.
Before Google and search engines were established(thanks for nothing Cia) in the early 2000's.
Chemtrails were the #1 conspiracy topic searched and discussed 4:1over the 2nd most discussed conspiracy topic.
An awful lot of interference and obfuscation has been applied to this topic now decades old.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That would be why they are called “persistent contrails”.

Evergreen no longer exists. And I assume you are talking about their super tanker. That had nothing to do with spraying anything but water or flame retardant. It was a firefighting modification.

Exhaust isn’t coming out in pulses. Once the contrail is laid the air pushes it around and it starts to get pushed around by air currents.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes, chemtrails really are a lot of interference and obfuscation of a fairly simple topic that’s not hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That would be why they are called “persistent contrails”.

Evergreen no longer exists. And I assume you are talking about their super tanker. That had nothing to do with spraying anything but water or flame retardant. It was a firefighting modification.

Exhaust isn’t coming out in pulses. Once the contrail is laid the air pushes it around and it starts to get pushed around by air currents.

No.
I am talking of the photos recently of exhaust coming out directly in pulses.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What pictures. Jet engines don’t pulse unless they’re suffering compressor stalls.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

A good friend of mine used to fly on that. I got some good videos somewhere and once again they are doing it low to the ground.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What pictures. Jet engines don’t pulse unless they’re suffering compressor stalls.

I think maybe the Aurora had a pulse jet type system, a scramjet maybe?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That one sat in Pinal Air Park for years after they retired it. They modified a -400 but USFS wouldn’t certify it for more than on demand contracts, so they gave up after a few trades m years, and converted it back to a freighter. There’s a former a Northwest -200 they’ve been working on for years, but I don’t know if it will ever get off the ground.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Aurora was the B-2 funding. The donuts on a rope used as evidence were nothing but contrails in disturbed air. Pulse jets aren’t going to get you to Mach 6+, and suck for large platforms. They aren’t efficient enough yet.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

do the math for me...

I was a FE in the USAF, containers dispersal systems, what ever the chemicals are would all have weight to them.

I flew on the Awacs, worked as an A&P mechanic on the B-52, b-1, Kc-135, A-10 I currently work as a civilian in an F-35 sq and have seen the panels off, hint no room for extra "stuff".

to fly the mission they cant remove things to add the chem trail stuff, on civil airlines they already have a razor thin margin for error since people dont understand to much weight is VERY bad for planes, and because of the cost of av gas they carry just enough for the flight and 1 divert point in many cases.

if You can make the math work I will shout the conspiracy from the hills.

Now if you want to talk about cloud seeding/science experiments that are occuring sure, no argument but he scale of the chem trail conspiracy is not possible especially considering how crowded the sky is, the math doesnt work.
edit on 26Sat, 02 Dec 2023 16:26:22 -060026220404pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That one sat in Pinal Air Park for years after they retired it. They modified a -400 but USFS wouldn’t certify it for more than on demand contracts, so they gave up after a few trades m years, and converted it back to a freighter. There’s a former a Northwest -200 they’ve been working on for years, but I don’t know if it will ever get off the ground.

I believe my friend is still on the DC-10 Air Tankers.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is how easy it is to figure out what you’re seeing. I saw this first thing this morning.

The portion of control in the lower part of the picture was still there over thirty minutes later. In less than two minutes I had it identified as Southwest 806, a Boeing 737, registration N236WN, at 40,000 feet going from Dallas to San Diego.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Deluded people trying to legislate against something that doesn't exist?

OR....

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Did you ever read about HR 2977? It was introduced in 2001, and banned space weapons, and chemtrails. Turns out the Congressperson that introduced it didn't even read it. He owed someone a favor and introduced the bill. Just because they're elected doesn't mean that they are suddenly smarter than all of us, or have knowledge of everything going on.
edit on -21600pmp0220230658 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
For the record, and so you can compare with your own observations, this is what perfectly normal common or garden contrails look like, produced by commercial airliners, under the right atmospheric conditions:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

that one in the middle is a chemtrail. Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join