It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Chemtrail Photos And Observations Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

Private jets tend to fly higher than commercial aircraft. The latest aircraft cruise between 40-45,000 feet. Commercial aircraft tend to cruise around 41,000 at their highest. Most are lower than that.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I don’t think this plane is 40,000 feet high.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

Interesting that this post would come up now - I took these pics on Sunday 11/26 in my yard. This is Los Angeles, I had several neighbors point it out and ask what was going on.

LAX is about 15 miles north and everyone knows the flight corridors they use - these aren't them.

It's not the traffic in and out of LA Area airports that cause these, these are from the flights that go over, using LA airports, VORs, and intersections as waypoints. Like SFO to Mexico City passes above LA at cruise altitude.

The pictures look like a high altitude IFR map drawn with water vapor among cirrus clouds.

edit on 28-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This isn't a plug. If you're a C2C AM Insider (subscriber) you can go to their archive and listen to several chemtrail researchers that were on the show from 2010 to 2012. One researcher hired two scientists to collect air samples from con- chem- trails and water samples after rain fall in and around Florida. The samples came back with unusually high levels of aluminum and barium, among other particle-sized metals. It was speculated that atmospheric reflectivity efforts were taking place.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So you can tell just by looking? What altitude would you say this is at then.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Aluminum and barium are also released in large amounts into the atmosphere from ground activities such as mining and manufacturing.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Aren't contrails supposed to dissipate rather quickly? These stuck around all afternoon until the sky had unbroken coverage in all directions. Mind you earlier in the day the sky didn't have a single cloud.

This "contrail cloud cover" lasted until mid day on Monday.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Contrails are just clouds. If there’s enough humidity in the air they linger and even spread out and become cloud cover. You can even predict the weather watching contrails sometimes.
edit on -21600pmp0220232858 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So you can tell just by looking? What altitude would you say this is at then.

43,001 feet

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No chemtrails today with the same temperatures and atmospheric conditions as yesterday, I just checked. The sky is light blue and there are no clouds of any kind in all directions. The con- trails that I do see from air traffic are dissipating within 15 to 20 seconds. I'm not here to convince or argue, just report. And sorry, no picture of the sky from the same location as yesterday, I forgot my phone. You'll just have to take my word on what I described seeing today.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

F it. I just stepped outside to take a photo of today's sky. The picture taken yesterday was facing east, and that location is two miles away from my current location. This photo is also facing east, and the sky looks like this in all directions.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I sat and watched persistent contrails all day at work yesterday. Today there’s light cloud cover and not a contrail to be seen. Without access to high altitude data there’s no way to know that atmospheric conditions at high altitude are the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's some reading material. Click the link provided, and in the quick lookup search bar, type 3630950, and then read the 2 search results.

ppubs.uspto.gov...

There might be a metaphor, analogy, or simile hidden here, maybe even an allegory.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The trail in your pic isn’t spreading very fast. And the definition of the plane is very clear.

I’m guessing chemtrails need to happen at much lower altitudes than commercial flight cruising heights.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It’s not spreading fast because there’s very little humidity in the air at the time. It’s very clear because of the camera and lens combination I use. For the record that was 45,000 feet. I know that because I used a tracker to get the information off it.

Chemtrails aren’t sprayed at any altitude because they aren’t real.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Looks like a faster spreading trail is an indication of a lower altitude.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Except it isn't. It's a sign of higher moisture in the air, meaning more humidity, meaning the trail spreads faster. That can happen at any altitude.
edit on -21600pmp0920232858 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If chemtrails aren't real, then why are there patents for them? The response to this question will be chemical, I mean comical.

And, why does Monsanto have patents for metal-resistant seeds? The response to this question will be rich, I mean Earth-based metals rich.

We heard your opinion on chemtrails, so what do you hope to accomplish here? Another thread to kill, another notch on your belt? Apparently so.

I bid you adieu sir.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You can patent anything, it proves nothing. There’s a parent for a mouse trap that uses a .22 pistol to shoot the mouse after trapping it in place. I don’t see traps using guns around anywhere. Businesses patent things all the time. As for the seeds, there are a lot of metals in the atmosphere released from all kinds of sources. Power plants used to release nasty amounts of chemicals into the air. Those didn’t just disappear.

As for why I’m here, that’s my business. If you want an echo chamber go find a chemtrail website.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It is well known there are less clouds at 40000 feet than 15000 feet, and the greater clouds at 15000 feet are thick and saturated and the lesser clouds at 40000 feet are thin and wispy.

Persistent spreading contrails are an indication those jets are cruising at lower altitudes than commercial jets do at 40000 feet.

If you don’t think chemtrails is an accurate name for them, I prefer Lab Leak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join