It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I know, I was joking. See this is why on open mic night I get tossed out of the club.

Speaking of Penn State, I noticed that the current anti-lockdown movement seems to be headed by Professors from Stanford Uni. Seems a little weird. I wonder if some Schools of thought are being to think for themselves?

Though now that I think about it, I bet Biden was thinking that if he doesn't win this election, he'll be put in the state pen. He just gaffed it as Penn State.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am personally getting worn out. It has bee FOUR years and 1 date of the strom after another NEVER happens.

So many Patroits of Trump all convicted of prison, He only lets how many pardoned? One or two? Who is running the show here??

Meanwhile my town we are lining up for hours to get charity food. BEtween the hurricanes, the pandemic, no relief from Trump, we are screwed down here. What is the story? What is supposed to be happening?

There is no way that THIS sh*tshow is the point of anything. We are all getting reamed!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I hope Q "accidentally" outs himself at the right time, so Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff haul him in for testimony. Q will come with a satchel of info, flanked by attorneys/experts, and DESTROY THEM.

I really want Pelosi exposed for enabling Covid-19 to get a good foothold in America, and Schiff exposed for the Trump impeachment, that was built on a LIE.

Right now, getting Trump re-elected and holding the Senate will crush their spirit. Flip the house and strip her/them of power....they wither and die. She won’t live through his second term.

Fingers crossed...But we must have a Plan "B", in case what happened to the House in 2018, happens to the Senate next month.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Guyfriday

The fact she talked about it is massive.....in a Presidential Townhall on a lefty outlet....

They can't help but make this much more known.

Even Don Lemon on CNN is talking about Q....odd.

First the Good Guys/Gals (you and me) began experiencing the Great Awakening, courtesy of Q.

Now the Corrupt and Evil guys/gals are looking at Q's messages and freaking out, because Q is telling the world what their plan is, and who the participants are. (They didn't think any of it would come out) "THEY" = Some in Congress, FBI, MSM, Other Countries, Obama Admin officials, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

They even do the opposite of this with things like “defund the police” and then say they don’t actually want to defund the police and you are crazy for thinking defund the police means they want to defund the police.

Wrong! They say defund the police, but push for a nation wide federally backed law enforcement agency to police the country. They want the local law enforcement agencies gone and replaced with a full on police state.

Exactly what I was trying to say. The point being, they use words that mean the opposite of what they want to get people divided and to say the wrong thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

As above, so elbow...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Should you bee taking this lightly? Either it's sirius or your dog just became blazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I think many of them do know about Q and Qanon and have probably been following from the beginning. That's why there's such a frantic rush to denounce it as conspiracy theory. Ignoring it and expecting it to go away didn't work so now that they're being backed into a corner, they feel they have no choice but to fight it head on. They hate having to switch tactics because they know that fighting Q, directly will only bring more attention to it. They're staying focused on the followers rather than disecting the drops. Notice that? No one talks about the drops in detail its always in general. Youd think investigative reporters would immediately research the data in order to debunk it.

Instead, they're hoping thst if they can make Qanon look like a bunch of crazy, paranoid freaks and lunatics then no one will pay any attention. Or better yet, they want people to fear Qanon. Humans have a habit of killing what they fear. That's why it's good to work on shedding fear in order to rise up out of that vibration

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I hope Q "accidentally" outs himself at the right time, so Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff haul him in for testimony. Q will come with a satchel of info, flanked by attorneys/experts, and DESTROY THEM.

I really want Pelosi exposed for enabling Covid-19 to get a good foothold in America, and Schiff exposed for the Trump impeachment, that was built on a LIE.

Right now, getting Trump re-elected and holding the Senate will crush their spirit. Flip the house and strip her/them of power....they wither and die. She won’t live through his second term.

Fingers crossed...But we must have a Plan "B", in case what happened to the House in 2018, happens to the Senate next month.

i do not think there is a plan b

how much do we trust the current batch of senators?
if biden wins, in my opinion there will be:
1.another impeachment immediately
2. it will pass both the house and senate
3. they will usher in corona lockdowns with glee on the path of agenda 21 in november december in line with canada, europe, australia and pretty much all western countries are gearing up for full lockdowns.

Q via reelecting trump is the only hope of saving our current status as a country without civil war 2.0, and while i doubt the side i support would loose such an engagement we would never be the same again.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Glenn Greenwald
Facebook and Twitter Cross a Line Far More Dangerous Than What They Censor

Twitter Reverses Course on Hunter Biden Stories, Says It Won't Block Hacked Content

Twitter announced on Thursday evening that it would no longer block hacked content from the platform, but instead label tweets to provide context after the platform was criticized over removing links to a recent story about Hunter Biden by the New York Post...

Now here is what I am seeing/understanding -

Boomerang Effect- The Effort to suppress shines a HUGE LIGHT on what they are trying to supress and actually makes/encourages more people to pay attention to it - thus negating all their efforts to discredit it after people focus on the details and see thru the charades ..

Glorious I Tell Ya !

edit on 10162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, you may need to adapt that theory because "The Hunt for Red October" first appeared in #158 on Nov20th 2017!

Rel, I think Lance or at least I was going purely on that specific meme and not any earlier text only is all.
So, I think Lance's theory still holds water, at least for now.

Plus we still have to reconcile the "Hunter becomes the hunted" poster; "Hunter" Biden; "Red October"; and the fact Kue posted "told ya' so!" with the "Hunter" poster when the laptop came out.

Edit: I'm not against the time travel - post in the past from seeing the future theory, I just think it's 100% unlikely, LOL
edit on 16-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Morning DJT Tweet of note.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Red Wave Coming

Time stamp gives 7:24 ET

Note "The Hunt For" was dropped.

Hunter's in deep without a snorkel, and Pops is being dragged in with him.

Caps gives 122

REDWAVE gives 78

Is this suggesting POTUS Twit is going to be censored next?

There are seven drops that contain RED WAVE

1357 1602 1603 2068 2250 2287 2288
edit on 16-10-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Oct 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded images

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You know, you’re probably spot on. Fake News is Fake News for a reason.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Mayra Joli. My new fav “women for Trump”.

Audience member nodding along with Trump during NBC town hall goes viral

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Nice linking SWOD!

It gave me a clutch of mini-epiphanies:

1) Have we missed an ALTERNATE MEANING of "The Hunt For"...

...could it also be saying The Hunt FOUR?

2) Are we missing an ANAGRAM link or two? Compare these key phrases:

THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER

BRING THE THUNDER from #829
(Chan post number encodes Oct 14th!)

a) THUNDER is an anagram of HUNT RED!

b) BRING THE THUNDER is an anagram of BRIGHTEN HUNT RED

3) From #2977 we are introduced to:

'X' also grew up watching 'Thundercats' so….

Timestamp encodes Oct 18th and 19th.

a) THUNDERCATS is an anagram of:
i) HUNT RED CATS (categories),
ii) HUNT RED CAST,
iii) HUNT RED C ATS (see ATS?)

b) Note the so.... at the end of the post line:
i) POTUS has made a thing of using "sooo", "soooo", "sooooo" and "soooooo" in tweets,

ii) This tweet in particular, on Jul 14 2018 at 06:34:32 synchronises well:

....Remember, it was Little Jeff Z and his people, who are told exactly what to say, who said I could not win the election in that "there was no way to 270" (over & over again) in the Electoral College. I got 306! They were sooooo wrong in their election coverage. Still hurting!

I read "hurting" as "hunting", did you? Seems like the same technique used in "comey" vs. "corney"!

4) RED WAVE is an anagram of:

a) DRAW EVE - draw Eve... out of hiding?

b) WARD EVE - is Eve an adoptee as in "Ward"?

Eve the temptress equals Ray Chandler or G-Max?
Or possibly Virginia Roberts Guiffre

This describes my mood well this morning... Bring The Thunder...The Logical Song (Scooter version):

"The birds in the trees they'd be singing so happily"
"... Love Peace and Unity!"
"Make believe...What you need!"
"STAND UP!!!" - #63, #533, #812, #4091
"Hallelujah...one, two... 1,2,3... Here We go!"

edit on 16-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
@BoomGiggle -- PMs for you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

WIN.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And of course the libs are going ballistic over her, especially the women. Feminist women actually hate women. Especially women are conservative and black or Latino. I have a Latina friend on FB who regularly sends me screen grabs of the vile sh*t liberals say to her on the daily. Unreal.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

It gets worse. She’s married to a white guy. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join