It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
P+1 clearly feels “underage obsession” doesn’t accurately describe Bobby Hunter’s laptop contents.

Obsession is ultra creepy and right at the line but not over it. If he’s gone over it, clock ticking.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: onehuman
I guess the regulation is going to be regulated.

Traditionally, courts let the agencies self-govern thru policy making, and in turn they let the entities self-govern (self-policing), until there's a serious legal issue at hand.
So it looks like FCC guidelines with be forthcoming, maybe effective immediately. These cases will make it to the top of the courts soon enough after guidance is issued.
edit on 15-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The benefit of being under the radar is that we have more of a vanilla, clean, stable and consistent record of the whole process thus far.

That makes it an easier read and catch-up for newbies after The Great Awakening... tho I do worry that it would take anyone a couple of years full-time to get fully briefed!

If kids have to learn this history at school in the future, it will need as much time as maths classes every year, from aged 8 to 18!
edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can you help me sign up? I’ve heard to be one you need to ask one....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
When did Kyoo post "the hunter becomes the hunted" Red October movie poster for the first time, and how does that line up with Giuliani's statements of when he received the Hunted's laptop?

See where I'm going with this?

According to the NY Post article, The FBI seized the laptop in Dec 2019.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

So, I assume Rudy received the contents in Dec 2019.

First Q drop with the Hunted meme:
Q3850 - Feb 10, 2020.

Not sure where you're going with this other than Rudy was sitting on this bombshell for an October surprise.

Thanks!

Where I'm going is that we now know that the "Hunter" Red October poster refers directly to Hunter's laptop

Kyoo had to know about the laptop to create the "hunter [biden] becomes the hunted" movie poster, surmising this because of the order in which Giuliana got it, then a few months later, the meme.

But in the meantime *someone* had to decide "how are we going to use this laptop information" and *when*, someone decided to use it in October, and the "Red October" Keu post was made - similar to the "hunter" poster which is Red October themed.

We can also assume only a limited amount of people knew about the laptop's contents otherwise a leak would have been more likely; and we can assume the FBI likely isn't going to go full bore Larp with it via Kyoo.

Thus Giuliani, or someone in his close circle, is involved somehow in the "Hunter" / "Red October" theme ... used by Q ... and is therefore involved with Q, because how else would Q know about the laptop's contents or that it would be released in 10/20

That's where I'm going.
edit on 15-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I did reread my own post. I even posed the question to actual attorneys. It's doable as I asked. I could have expounded and been more articulate. Each State has anti-trust laws, etc. of their own. Filing under those laws requires the suit be litigated in State courts. The State courts have jurisdiction over State laws. Two similar suits filed in separate States, even against the same defendant, cannot be consolidated at the Federal level until such time said suits have made it through all levels of the State system.

Defense can attempt to have them moved to Federal court, but is highly unlikely to be successful without concurrence from the plaintiff as it was explained. There are Interstate Commerce considerations, but at the end of the day, the suit stays in State court until the defendant or plaintiff loses and appeals at the Federal level. There is also talk of derived benefit and license to do business issues. At any rate, it was a thought exercise and one in which I have an answer to from attorneys whose opinions I trust.

ETA: Turns out we are both right depending on how the suits are approached. Diversity of Citizenship comes into play under some circumstances.

edit on 15-10-2020 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
No POTUS tweets since 15:45:11 EST... that's 5.5 hours... odd!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey guys.
Now, this is n't strictly Q related, but I've just been made aware of something very very disturbing going on in the UK (and I urge any Uk people here to follow the link below), that has flown under the radar while everything else is going on. The UK gov is currently passing a bill that effectively lets a huge array of UK agencies, not just intelligence, but even the food authority and the environment agency to effectively commit torture and even murder without come back.

The UK has just slipped into tyranny without barely a word. The reach of this bill is absolutely terrifying. So much so, that I'm even having to question whether it is safe to be involved in any conversations here, despite the fact i am a danger to nobody.

Please watch the following video on twitter if you can.

LINK

I really don't know what to say about this. As if the whole ludicrous "pandemic" handling wasn't enough, now they have the power to basically shut anyone up who they want, and it will be swept under the carpet, and even investigations for the families of anyone taken/killed/tortured will be denied.

I am seriously at a loss for words. Nothing so serious has ever come to my attention in this country as this.

Like I say, i know this isn't Q related, well... not yet. What concerns me, is that if the whole Qanon thing is suddenly deemed as being dangerous or whatever, well... what then? I am deeply troubled, as if there wasn't enough going on as it is. I guess we are in the end times. Maybe the UK will need saving by you guys too.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

He's been prepping for, and on live t.v. all night.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Ah, gotcha. Excellent! Duly noted. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

LC, you may need to adapt that theory because "The Hunt for Red October" first appeared in #158 on Nov20th 2017!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

LC, you may need to adapt that theory because "The Hunt for Red October" first appeared in #158 on Nov20th 2017!

[trombone sound] Wah wahhhh....

Well that brings us back to time travel.

Maybe they used the "Hunt" meme metaphorically at first, but then in discussing using the laptop as an "october surprise" concluded, hey, let's run with this theme? This whole thing is a show, entertainment, after all.

Okay I'll stick to the law comments.

edit on 15-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

imo the ears match in this and most other ear comparos we see. Lighting accounts for the differences....most of the time.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Oct 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Did I miss some big sh*t happening? Too many pages and too much lazy. PM to fill me in on anything notable in the last 2 weeks? Hunter laptop included because I only caught a glimpse of it. Apologies for my laziness in advance for anyone who cares to fill me in lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sooooooo, Hunter sold access to his daddy. Fact.

Is there a FARA on file?
Did the DOJ under renOgade seek to get Hunter on the Logan act?
Did Biden withhold Ukraine funds based on intel gained from an meeting Hunter had with a Ukraine agent?
Where are Hunter's taxes, or the BIden Crime Family taxes - does NYPravda have those?

You see where I'm going with the mirror thing, except I'm not.

Notice how China hasn't been a thing on DJT or the mirror world? That is until the Hunter China connection went into play via Rudy and the Post article?

What happened then?

Who controls social media, the networks, etc.?

Who really controls it? It should be damn obvious by now, the moment CCP was in the [target] box for Dark to Light they revealed themselves.

How does one deal with that? How does one really deal with that? The 20 something stooges are that, stooges, the faces like Jack and Zuck are faces, they are not in charge. It isn't censorship, the population is arguing the CCP talking points, the censorship is NOT the issue. Billions of dollars of lawsuits taking decades would be a CCP wet dream, that's THEIR talking point to avoid the truth.

I say this over and over again. Whatever the issue, the counter is thought out and the talking point is sent out. Most people argue the talking point to fix something, which is the trap. People got the ACA like they were told to demand, at the EXACT SAME TIME the talking point went out - big pharma, insurance scam, costs too much, pre existing- etc. Why? The end goal wasn't ACA, it was worse, and they wanted the population to beg for the NEXT thing!

Folks just don't get it yet. It's a hamster wheel driven by a carrot. They think if they just figure out how to get the carrot via the talking points given to them they'll win. They won't, the carrot moves with the wheel, it isn't fixed even if the many holding the carrot says it isn't.

link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I did see the video a week or two ago... I think it's just a frightener (hopefully).

Bottom line for me though is - Do I really want to make my grandchildren and theirs succumb to the total control of life/death thru the NWO - just so that I get a few easier remaining decades for myself?

It's no contest! I'd happily accept any risk for their future benefit.

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

He's been prepping for, and on live t.v. all night.

And he held a rally early this afternoon.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Guyfriday

The fact she talked about it is massive.....in a Presidential Townhall on a lefty outlet....

They can't help but make this much more known.

Even Don Lemon on CNN is talking about Q....odd.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Just to clarify, the 2017 post only had the words in the post text... not in a picture!

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join