It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

One simple reason for jump in inputs is that in the last month we've had 166 posts and 1,231 POTUS tweets!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The triggered chick from NBC Town Hall was all shook up, lol.

She has no first hand knowledge of Q and Qanons. The mere fact she (they) feel it needs to be denounced highlights her (their) ignorance.
edit on 15-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Today started with Youtube banning dozens of top Conservative channels.

Then Twitter continued banning people who posted the Hunter Biden story.

Then the Senate Judiciary Committee announced that they will Subpoena Jack Dorsey over NY Post Censorship.

Then Wikipedia Editors Censored the Hunter Biden Bombshell, and called the New York Post an ‘Unreliable’ source.

Then Twitter Locked the Trump Campaign Account Less Than 3 Weeks Before Presidential Election.

Then Jim Jordan Posted the Hunter Biden-Burisma Story on a federal government website after Twitter Censors House Judiciary GOP, at which point the link was promptly censored by Twitter.

Then Twitter itself, the AI algorithms go into panic meltdown.

What an epic movie day.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, you may need to adapt that theory because "The Hunt for Red October" first appeared in #158 on Nov20th 2017!

Rel, I think Lance or at least I was going purely on that specific meme and not any earlier text only is all.
So, I think Lance's theory still holds water, at least for now.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Rona Narrative Collapsing fast.

Pass the clip along.

BIG CLIP

Rona = Normal Flu
PCR Tests = BS
Rights = Humans.

When President Trump cited this CDC study tonight (See the Table on page 1261: www.cdc.gov... ) that demonstrates 85% of those with Covid-19 said they always, or almost always, wore a mask, the TDS-afflicted Moderator called him a liar.

Trump needs to keep printouts of CDC webpages and Fauci quotes with him, when he's going to use the CDC or Fauci against them.

Corona Flu is their last hope for having President Trump defeated next month. That's obvious when you tune in to CNN this week. The increase in cases, urging government officials to resume full-lockdowns, and interviewing people in the hospital, is 70% of CNN's content every hour.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I did see the video a week or two ago... I think it's just a frightener (hopefully).

Bottom line for me though is - Do I really want to make my grandchildren and theirs succumb to the total control of life/death thru the NWO - just so that I get a few easier remaining decades for myself?

It's no contest! I'd happily accept any risk for their future benefit.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. It's more a point of where to focus efforts. i need to have a good think on this. I just can't believe that at no point has this come to my attention. It blows my mind the depths they will plunge.
v for vendetta is literally coming to life.
Out of interest, when you say you think it is just a frightener, what do you mean? For who/to what end? Are you relating it the "movie"?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I hope Q "accidentally" outs himself at the right time, so Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff haul him in for testimony. Q will come with a satchel of info, flanked by attorneys/experts, and DESTROY THEM.

I really want Pelosi exposed for enabling Covid-19 to get a good foothold in America, and Schiff exposed for the Trump impeachment, that was built on a LIE.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Aah! So now we know where the concentration camps will pop up.

Malls.

Totally makes sense.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I hope Q "accidentally" outs himself at the right time, so Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff haul him in for testimony. Q will come with a satchel of info, flanked by attorneys/experts, and DESTROY THEM.

I really want Pelosi exposed for enabling Covid-19 to get a good foothold in America, and Schiff exposed for the Trump impeachment, that was built on a LIE.

Right now, getting Trump re-elected and holding the Senate will crush their spirit. Flip the house and strip her/them of power....they wither and die. She won’t live through his second term.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump did great at his town hall tonight.
Biden townhall still droning on.

That blond woman in the red dress looked a lot like the pictures from Italy recently. (the billboards that have shown up in Cremona)

This story

I don't know it just seemed weird to me that's all.

Weird indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She was going on about Satanic Pedos.

I’m just as worried about the Atheist Pedos.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Free advertizing.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

😆 His petition went through but, I blackballed the little SOB.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Maybe in Canada, but in my neck of the woods, they long ago tore down the old, empty malls.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He's good. Handshakes are passe. Now it's all Zoom virtual elbow bumps or some #e. My doggy's got a leg up on us cuz he's got 4 elbows to work with. World's messed up man!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

😆 Dog comms signify more work and less sleep for decoders like you.

̶P̶o̶o̶p̶

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

By frightener I mean... We are mostly comfortable to share our views and findings using our free speech rights in the context of known laws and boundaries - however, when people can be imprisoned, quarantined or renditioned without having to act within known laws then most people's mindset will change to "I wont post anything that could gain attention of, or upset the establishment".

So, in summary, letting people know they could be locked up without justification frightens them into not discussing anything that upsets the establishment.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

We are proficient condensers of millennias'-worth of information in the world's oldest Fraternity. We can distill the complex into a coherent simplicity. Not to worry. This era is being recorded for posterity's sake. Nothing will be lost.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They certainly do... especially those whose posts I keep copies of in the s/sheet!

Glad to hear yer canine passes the paw/elbow test.

My fave dog comms came from my ma to my ex... she called her "The Woofer" because she was such a bitch!
edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Belt and Braces approach between us then !

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join