It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

They, apparently installed listening devices in the woods.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Could be. But Annie Jacobsen's book "Phenomena" refers to a group of ex-military and aerospace personnel exposed to 'something' . Not necessarily anything EarthTech have their hands on. But 'Kit' Green has said he's been attempting to diagnose these people.

...Using the technology available to him.[kit] Green orders brain scans, specialized blood, DNA and endocrine test and compiles the results. At present he has more than one hundred active patients. His original hypothesis was that a majority of his patients had "been exposed to technology from black programs," he says, that is, advanced state-of-the-art, high-energy technologies developed in Special Access Programs. "Nonlethal weapons programs. Holograms. Cloaking devices. Drones. Twenty five percent of my patients die within five to seven years of my diagnosis, and I have no idea of how any programs I knew about years ago can do these things," Green says.

Source : Annie Jacobsen - Phenomenon

There is a short excerpt on Google Books : www.tinyurl.com...
It omits chunks of the specific chapter unfortunately.

However I am sure that if you do a quick search you can find the relevant sections of the book....

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

This whole thing is all over the place. Someone needs to get all parties in one room together and hammer this out. People's memories of events do not improve over time. Hypnosis, under such circumstances, is much more likely to create false memory syndrome...especially, as in Penniston's case, the subject suffers from very vivid dreams. Boundaries get blurred.

I was being sarcastic when referring to how Penniston's memories improved over time.

If these rumours of Congressional Hearings are true then maybe all the witnesses and senior officers will be called to testify under oath.

Would Penniston talk about his binary moment? Would Halt explain how he was unaware of so much going on around him like men being taken for OSI interrogations, getting dates wrong on official memos etc....

It of course depends on how interested Congress would be in the minute but important details of the story. I would guess that most Congressmen are unaware of the case. So, if the right questions aren't asked then the important answers won't be forthcoming.

edit on 28/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I imagine MM, that people within TTSA and the likes will just use the hearings as a vehicle to push for government funding to be available to them and other groups to "research" the phenomenon rather than it have any impact on finding out the cause of the incident itself.

The cause of the event if known anyway, will be locked and hidden away from any within Congress to make a difference for them to be able to come to any public conclusions as to the cause.

Project Blue Book 2.0, firmware updated for the millennial generation. It's a shame really, most are only interested in the money within this field rather than the actual cause of it existing in the first place

edit on 29-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: Potatoes

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

This whole thing is all over the place. Someone needs to get all parties in one room together and hammer this out. People's memories of events do not improve over time. Hypnosis, under such circumstances, is much more likely to create false memory syndrome...especially, as in Penniston's case, the subject suffers from very vivid dreams. Boundaries get blurred.

I was being sarcastic when referring to how Penniston's memories improved over time.

If these rumours of Congressional Hearings are true then maybe all the witnesses and senior officers will be called to testify under oath.

Would Penniston talk about his binary moment? Would Halt explain how he was unaware of so much going on around him like men being taken for OSI interrogations, getting dates wrong on official memos etc....

It of course depends on how interested Congress would be in the minute but important details of the story. I would guess that most Congressmen are unaware of the case. So, if the right questions aren't asked then the important answers won't be forthcoming.

If Penniston suffered from memory blocks that were implanted by AFOSI personnel, then it stands to reason he would gain those memories back over time. Not saying that is the case, but it is a viable possibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are other points where his "memories" could have been manipulated. The power of suggestion is a powerful thing......

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Did anyone listen to the recent radio show with Dr Clarke?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes. Several things stand out:

- Dr Clarke predictably called out Pope
- Dr Clarke defended the privacy of the Condign author
- He then explained that you could easily guess the author's identity for what he's said
- Files from pre 1967 were destroyed due to asbestos contamination

Burroughs mentioned:
- He'd been 'sectioned' due to UK FOIA requests. I've NEVER heard this term, not sure it exists and there is NO way that a UK law could apply to a US citizen.
- Whilst searching records using FOIA on Andrew Pike, Burroughs allegedly discovered a file covering work done on a new 'weapon' by Bae and Lima Tank Factory based on discoveries from the RFI. Really this is an ODD situation. Lima is a manufacturing plant, not R&D. If true, all I can think is something like thermal imaging. I can't see this links to the rFI.

There is a lot more Baa, and honestly I can be fairly sure you've not listened to it, and you should

The end talks about time travel experiments.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Are you sure I did not listen?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Well, I would have thought you've have mentioned it, as it sure got my ears! It's clearly mentions time travel.

Now go and look at the MuFON symposium and see if someone asks about the recent TTSA samples. You'll see Elizondo replies about the importance of Iridium. Iridium being part of the alleged inner shell of the Arts Parts metals given to Linda in 1996.

Linda has suggested more than once that this craft is the result of time travel.

edit on 30-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Here is the video.

www.youtube.com...

Good posts your part too.

edit on 30-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If Penniston suffered from memory blocks that were implanted by AFOSI personnel, then it stands to reason he would gain those memories back over time. Not saying that is the case, but it is a viable possibility.

Do people regain their memories after they have been blocked by whatever means may have been used though? Or does it leave them susceptible to further 'manipulation' and perhaps losing touch with reality even more?

Is there anything out there to back either case?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The David Clarke interview was very interesting. Especially as he is very much considered a sceptic in the field.

As regards the questions and answers with Zondo at the MUFON symposium the specific question was here:

youtu.be...

The question was fairly simple, to Zondo. Actually it became multiple questions. I am not sure it wasn't a set up to allow him to talk about the things TTSA were allegedly analysing. He seemed to have a very long monologue rehearsed down to a tee. But it only loosely answered the question.

"Can you talk about what sort of material you dropped off with Hal Puthoff. Was it metal material? Was it biological material?" Can you talk about it?"

Zondo doesn't actually answer what material he dropped. He waffles about all different type of tests. Possibly to kill time for further questions. He mentions Iridium, uranium, strontium and a 'unique uranium'. Then he talks about making a small ball of uranium-235 and the processes and huge costs involved. Finally summing up that TTSA 'try not to assume".

We still don't know if he gave material to Hal Puthoff. Just what he may have done with it once it got there. Iridium of course is a very rare element on Earth. We can only speculate on why they may be testing it. This of course is now in the private sector.

But there were hints in that interview with David Clarke that the UK MoD, US DoD and associated contractors were working on some very exotic applications. Clarke did confirm that some of the MoD documents do mention the creation of some form of time machine. Although he did not elaborate beyond that. Merely saying that sometimes people would pitch theories to receive funding from the military. Make of that what you will.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What is it that we are all missing regarding the Condign author? He clearly, according to Clarke, put far more into a report created to close down the UFO desk. He had his own sighting.

Is that enough though? Why did Dr Clarke leave all the clues to identify him, yet state ethics prevent him naming the author? Why then did Clarke actually state that if we follow the clues he’s laid out we can identify the author?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Dont tell me that here on ATS the author has not been figured out by now?

edit on 31-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I am not sure it wasn't a set up to allow him to talk about the things TTSA were allegedly analysing. He seemed to have a very long monologue rehearsed down to a tee.

Imagine that a " set up".

He is also a very slick speaker!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yeah. I read that too.

I take it then that this is "new"???

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Could be. But Annie Jacobsen's book "Phenomena" refers to a group of ex-military and aerospace personnel exposed to 'something' . Not necessarily anything EarthTech have their hands on. But 'Kit' Green has said he's been attempting to diagnose these people.

I am sure that Annie "The Nazis started it" Jacobsen spins a very good yarn, but if it walks like a shill, talks like a shill and gets paid like a shill...then probably a shill...would be my take.

Dr Green may very well have 100 plus patients on his books but that doesn't indicate anything without at least one case study to contextualise those ailments...or perhaps at the very least a statistical extraction to illustrate his hypothesis. Otherwise, all we have there is anecdotal evidence. Hear say.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I noticed. I, on the other hand, was being explicit.

I doubt very much that that kind of environment is going to be conducive to frank and honest exchange. What is clear is that to each individual involved this was an intensely extraordinary experience, whatever the cause, and that that experience has become embroiled in their sense of identity, even if a total utter fabrication. Mediation seems to be more along the lines of what is required, instead it appears as if efforts have and are being taken to ensure that conflict between the participants persists.

edit on 31-7-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: tidying

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
Burroughs mentioned:
- He'd been 'sectioned' due to UK FOIA requests. I've NEVER heard this term, not sure it exists and there is NO way that a UK law could apply to a US citizen.

Did he mean sectioned under the Mental Health Act? I think he could be but only if the USAF signed him over, the camp doctor/Medical Officer, at the very least, would have to sign the section though. The law has been changed since RFI, the protocol would be different, but if, for example, Burroughs had been in a delusional state and unwilling to accept treatment or the such-like, that, then, could get you sectioned in the UK but I still think they would have had to be invited by the USAF to take that action...unless he was off-base at that time and it couldn't be determined where he was from.

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join