It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I missed all the speculation regarding anything "Giselian" because on page 77 it was related to "remote viewing", and Homey don't play that, but...

I took the direct route to trying to grok "Giselian" and, well...

Gisel is way up in Northern Iran. it's a villiage in Gilan Province that happens to be a very popular tourist spot due to its walnut paste and caviar. The people living there are called Dailamites and they speak the Deylami language which is an Iranian language which is part of the Indo-European language family.

Now, if I remember correctly, it's the Indo-European languages that FL has a relationship to and that they term "vampiric".

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I don't know what you are all seeing in the stats for FL's site that you find so disturbing.

They bought a name from eNom, they paid Google for a domain, a pile of IP addresses and web hosting.

You can see the services (SAS) that they are paying for along with their domain, like "blogger" and "jquery".

That's it.

Nothing nefarious. Read the web site, watch the videos, remote view # til your head falls off; enjoy FLs cool site.

It's all okay.

edit on 25-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I dunno, i thought Kilgoretrout made a valid suggestion in that it was a medieval term for prisoner or hostage, that seemed to correspond with the extracting of information from such. I'm not sure about that weird Giselian Realm video and the minor cult it seems to be associated with, how to extract information from implanted mind entities, might just be a homage to this thread

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well,

It has a very cool soundtrack, that's for sure. It seems to be a "man" uttering what might be considered short emotive phonemes in a tone that simultaneously has authority while mocking the tonality of authority.

It's brilliant. How'd you find it?

May I please now be known as Popcorn Hausenpfeffer?

might just be a homage to this thread

That's pretty weird you thought that, so did I, but the vid is from before they met us.

Man, that is one weird soundtrack, I couldswear that I was able to make out the guy saying "A favorite tropical region of the planet that our human host inhabits". It seems to be a mash up of at least 3 different speakers. I loves it.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I was going to refer to the aliens in my latest thread as Giselians just to be pretentious and so did a quick search to see if anyone had picked up on the term, saw this and it wasn't there last time i searched, and seems to be relevant in some strange way.

There is a mention of 'Cicero' in the video and so this seems to be related, listen to the tracks they go off on similar tangents;

Giselian Realm Cicero

The video was only posted Oct 2013, so whether actually produced 2009 who knows, but yes you can be Popcorn

edit on Kpm630175vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ah Dammit.

I'm sorry thread-dwellers.

After much deliberation, I have to be honest and tell you that I really cannot say who "owns" FL based on the links provided. I thought I could, but frankly, byond them buying the name from eNom, I have no idea who "owns" Fl's site.

Nor do I know whether or not they work for Google or anyone else other than themselves. Sorry for saying otherwise.

Whatever it is though, I have really come to appreciate the site.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Actually, it's a recording of a radio play with one actor playing all the characters, you can hear pages turning at regular intervals - the sound is bad and most of the characters are portrayed with as having very thick 'accents' (they all seem to be different 'species' of aliens) which is why you can't understand much of what they're saying...

Those tracks at the link Kantz gives, are further 'episodes' of the radio play...and somewhere over there, it says that the names at the beginning of the 'video' are the 'actors' (of course, this is tongue-in-cheek as they are all the same guy - that's why all the names are comical).
And it says that the names at the end of the 'video' ("Special Thanks to") were 'inspiration', hence - Gene Roddenberry, Orson Welles, et al...
Funny that one of those at the end is "Gisele Bunchen"...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Actually, it's a recording of a radio play with one actor playing all the characters, you can hear pages turning at regular intervals -

Wow, I just went and checked out more of Wes Wshington's stuff. I think the guy is really talented. Thanks for that, LG, that helped clear up a lot; I thought it was some kind of weird audio mash-up. I really like it, and the one that precedes it on the guy's YouTube page.

Hey. how the darn heck did that video get in the mix anyway? Is the guy connected to FL?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Hi Everyone,

I don't know what you are all seeing in the stats for FL's site that you find so disturbing.

They bought a name from eNom, they paid Google for a domain, a pile of IP addresses and web hosting.

You can see the services (SAS) that they are paying for along with their domain, like "blogger" and "jquery".

That's it.

Nothing nefarious. Read the web site, watch the videos, remote view # til your head falls off; enjoy FLs cool site.

It's all okay.

Study the map I posted, a few of them use the Verisign services, yeah, but look at the differences on the map of forgottenlanguages.full and htpp:forgottenlanguages.org again. You can't tell me the other 16 IP addresses, in which some lead directly to Google, is a somehow a coincidence. Does anyone know a tech savvy member here and will refer them to looking at some of this stuff? I just want a few different opinions based on just the electronic footprints left by FL.

Check out how they communicate with each other over there. www.blogger.com...

Before the merger with google, this group used free methods to create their sites. For instance, ayndrylrecords.com shows location in Maryland. Keep in mind, one of their member's profiles showed they work in Government. That, and ol Ruben Cerda might be in the U.S. or possibly pulling strings in some data center in Israel. Good job identifying him as being a huge piece of this puzzle, btw! dawhois.com...

That site reeks of digital Zionism.
edit on 26-6-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Moving right along... Stay with me on this one. Go to www.majesticseo.com... and make a free username, it is quick and easy. Once logged on, you can search alot of details around a website. Type in this link to analyze- zineb.webs.com... (no L at the end.) once you search this, on the majesticseo page, go to the backlinks tab. You should see about 10 different links in the results, all of which link to FL in one way or another.

Now you can verify that zineb.webs.com site is related to FL member zineb, lets search on majesticseo- zineb.webs.com... After this is searched, same thing, go to backlinks and the third result shows:

www.ayndrylrecords.com...
e?id=42256184
Anchor Text: correlations c3i tech
zineb.webs.com...

Actually SEO search zineb.webs.com... go to summary and you will see that the page title is Correlations C3I Tech - Home.

It looks like FL might have ties with: www.c3i-inc.com...
Just thought this was interesting, as you can see on the Seo site, this tid bit of information was deleted in 2009, when FL began.
edit on 28-6-2014 by isbovesobelow because:

Other interesting links
www.rsschomp.com...

whee.dk...

edit on 28-6-2014 by isbovesobelow because: because

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 6/28/14 by LeConnea because: prior information known

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeConnea
Nevermind.

Nevermind is right. I figured if I worked towards the WHO concerning some group bent on globalization and or Zionism, the rest of the pieces could fall into place. I think it is best to go dark, citing lack of interest or a detailed response to anything I conjurer up. Seems my input is a year to late. Must be easier to talk about predetermined "breaking" news, stamped with the "safe for mass consumption" label and all.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Weird...This thread 'disappeared' from my "subscribed" list...Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Me too, now it's back along with many others. I'm thinking there was a glitch perhaps.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For the second time, this thread has disappeared from my 'subscribed' list...

Does this happen with other threads if no one posts on them for too long a time?

Because it strikes me as odd I've not had it happen to any other thread in my list...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
the "resets" are getting much closer together, and becoming more obvious, from my seat in the theatre, anyway…
i looked at the above exchange between leconnea and isabovesobelow, saw the date, and couldn't believe that was June. It's not the date so much, itself, but it seems like there was a lot less time inbetween my response here, today, and their exchange, then the actual date indicates there was.

Not only do times and dates seem inaccurate as to the passage of them, but events seem out of order, as well. And then there's that everything is backwards now, too….

Me too, now it's back along with many others. I'm thinking there was a glitch perhaps.

the matrix, jonjonj, has apparently become a glitch. I, too, jonjonj, seem to be just another legna nellaf. Except I can't lay claim to ever having been a legna, so i must have just nellafed and tnac teg pu.

I've really lost it, evidently. I'm now looking at my own typos to inform me what may be truly happening. lol
regards,
tet
edit on 8-8-2014 by tetra50 because: must be filled out….or else what? I'm tired of the editing process threatening me with this…unknown status

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just commenting so I can revisit this very interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hey K,

I figured I'd come over here to say this.

I've kinda just allowed all of this FL stuff to sort of mulch down and I haven't paid much attention to what I think of it, and have just been going by to visit and appreciate their art.

It's still in my top four websites, I visit probably twice a week.

But last time I had a fit of thinking that I understood what was happenning over there, I remember somehow coming to the conclusion that they were using their bad-ass software to "grow" (or forge and temper, which is another of saying annealing) new fresh "books" that have never been seen before.

I had reckoned that they were using material from ATS to form a "manifold" that they can feed to NodeSpaces, so that they could forge books congruent to topics here at ATS.

I know that may seem kinda arrogant to think that we "are all that", but as far as I can tell this "crush" is still only between ATS and FL.

That would be one reason why material at FL seems to reflect what we are discussing here.

I am also noticing some ATS members that will sometimes drag topics as best they can from FL "documents" and make threads of them here. I've only seen it once, so far, but ti was pretty blatant. Not complaining, as I had the same idea, it's just that it is so hard to make anything of the docs when they can't really be read. A person just ends up trying to fish out a topic from the citations.

Anywho, wanted to share that.

Hope alls well with thee.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Trippy. Commented for the subscribe. Must be a better way.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sure i think the observation of that relationship is valid if only in the sense that we perhaps represent a target audience. a major question is why do they appear to be giving the game away, i mean if we're supposed to have paradigm shifting quasi mystical experience at the mere sight of this 'Black Prophet', by informing us of this we are more likely to throw rotten fruit at it and shout 'why don't ya do something useful like actually going and exploring the bloomin' Cosmos with yer great multi-billion dollar clunker instead of just trying to win the internet', though not many would take seriously our report amidst the drama.

What was disseminated at ATS recently was of course not giving anything away, that was part of the process suggested by FL, myth making wonderment and confusion, look to the East at first light, so let that difference be noted.

Just maybe though they do take us seriously, and that if there is any genuine paradigm shifting to be done it could well come from here abouts.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join