It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

I am interested & intrigued because I didn't know exopolitics spanned the topics you've presented here in your replies.

This often cannot be helped, GuT. It's the result of a modernistic education that causes the mind to be subscribed so shallowly, blame your parents, GUT.

And why not should the [para]normal be viewed as anything other than phenomena which lies kissing cousins to Ufology's physical and non-physical beings? When I point out that, just perhaps, in some-many-all? cases, Ufologists stress over the measurement of the circumference of a beachball...using a straight ruler! When they can't do it, they simply declare that the beachball is ET/alien. They allow no room for [para]normal explanations, GUT, did you know that the multiverse was only good for traveling extremely long distances without linear time being involved?

Yup, interdimensionality in exopolitics is another word for the great unpaved and rarely traversed HyperInterSpace, Gut, hyperinterspace.

edit on 20-7-2012 by ExopoliticianSupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
...an alien is just another word for demon. Demons are prisoners of this world for the most part.

"Demons" a term I rarely ever use, are evil, but disinterestedly so. I think of them as paranormal sharks ime they have a sterile feeling, uncaring.

With "demon" hauntings, the more scared you get, the stronger they get as they are parasitical. They come in and feed on people, they feed off emotions. When a person is surrounded by negative energy, when the environmental factors are right, these entities come in and play frisbee with the fine china, rip the covers off at night, anything to push your buttons, and what they are doing is eating.

No worries, the point is, you can get rid of them with positive thinking, with support from friends and family, with lots of love.

Smooch.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme
This often cannot be helped, GuT. It's the result of a modernistic education that causes the mind to be subscribed so shallowly, blame your parents, GUT.

Glad you're around to breach the crumbled walls of my failed bastion of an education. Why, with your credentials (now what were they again?) I'm sure to be head o' the ExoSup class before we're through here.

However, we do agree on a few things:

And why not should the [para]normal be viewed as anything other than phenomena which lies kissing cousins to Ufology's physical and non-physical beings?

Me & Dr. Vallee are mostly with you on that one fer sure. Not totally, but mostly.

They allow no room for [para]normal explanations, GUT, did you know that the multiverse was only good for traveling extremely long distances without linear time being involved?

Heck no. I admit I didn't know that, E-Sup. I thought it was good for hyperinterspace-intellectual-self-flagellation as well.

Yup, interdimensionality in exopolitics is another word for the great unpaved and rarely traversed HyperInterSpace, Gut, hyperinterspace.

Hyperinterspace? Oh-ho-ho, you can't fool me, E, we're talkin' about the mind and it's relation to traveling the multiverse again aren't we?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I Honestly don't know about anyone visiting us from an Alternate Divergent Universal State...

Courage, Lad, I admire anyone who can be so bold as to shine the flashlight of inspection on their own shortfallings.

You are a hero, sir.

Although I have a MASSIVE EGO...LOL!....I will not let that get in the way to allow me to either LEARN SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW...thus I have no problem asking for directions because I still can't figure out my GPS! LOL! And If I KNOW about something...IF I can talk about it...I will not spread Dis-Info. If I don't know something...I will not Google it just so I can appear smart.

I ALWAYS talk about things that I know already...looking something up...in my opinion...takes all the fun out of posting. I mean...how can anyone gain satisfaction by posting about something they just googled 2 minutes beforehand? And if I am proven wrong...I will ADMIT IT!

I feel there is a certain CODE that should be followed...but this is of my own making and I would not assume to force others to abide by it...unless they are acting like a Supreme ASS! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well, maybe we need your definition of exopolitics.

Science has certain rules. For example, it has to assume that the phenomena it is observing is natural in origin rather than artificial and possibly biased...ala the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings. If it is then the study of it doesn’t belong to science. It belongs to Intelligence [counterespionage]. Which has been my preeminent domain, GuT.

But you knew that, GUt.

In the field of counterespionage, the rules are completely different. If you are a scientist - in science there is no concept of the ‘price’ of information. Suppose I gave you 95 per cent of the data concerning a phenomenon. You’re happy because you know 95 per cent of the phenomenon. Not so in intelligence. If I get 95 per cent of the data, I know that this is the ‘cheap’ part of the information. I still need the other 5 percent.

I would redefine the focus of exopolitics by installing a different approach.

First the exopolitician, as I do, should work entirely outside of the organized UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, [trust me here, gUT
) and they propagate any rumour anyone wants to have circulated. In Intelligence circles, people like that are historical necessities. We call them "useful idiots". When you’ve worked long enough for Uncle Sam [or his Spawn
], you know he is involved in a lot of strange things. The data these groups get is biased at the source, but they play a useful role.

Second, you should look for the irrational, the bizarre, the elements that do not fit...Have you ever felt that you were getting close to something that didn’t seem to fit any rational pattern yet gave you a strong impression that it was significant? Isn't this the crossover between para and exo?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

...UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, [trust me here, gUT
) and they propagate any rumour anyone wants to have circulated.

I don't have to trust you on that one, E, I know it as fact.

Second, you should look for the irrational, the bizarre, the elements that do not fit...Have you ever felt that you were getting close to something that didn’t seem to fit any rational pattern...

Not often these days. I usually know what I'm looking for but, yeah, I know what you mean and I've been there.

...yet gave you a strong impression that it was significant? Isn't this the crossover between para and exo?

Para, exo, super, preter...a bug is a bug.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

...to the tireless work conducted by Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs...

Not to speak ill of the "dead" but does "life" end at that demarcation anyways?

But I must say that while I personally give a certain measured credence to the abduction phenomenon, I don't give much credence to the work of those two. Hypnosis is tricky and they seem(ed) to have no true concept of that despite their assertions otherwise.

Plus, a more than fair amount of their info has been convincingly debunked.

Now, the much maligned Contactees...that's another story. Debunking takes on a whole other dimension no pun intended in regards that lot. Adamski, George Hunt Williamson, Howard Menger, even the much-reviled Meir. Therein lies a buttload of the fascinating information/study of the blurring between ficti-fact...and cointel. The black adepts of unca sam had a field day there, eh?

Which reminds me: What do think of Andrew Bassagio? Where do you place him in regards your particular brand of exopolitics?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think the Church lies the most, and lots of the things seem to have been twisted from the second or third students of Jesus, that is right after them.

So what happens if organisms were found on some planet or Moon or probably even more than that? Dimensional again, not aliens but demons? Please.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by The GUT

So what happens if organisms were found on some planet or Moon or probably even more than that? Dimensional again, not aliens but demons? Please.

No, if organisms were found on some planet or the moon they would not be either extra-dimensional nor demons, Imtor. They would be organisms.

How'd I do on the test?

edit on 20-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

How about a plant or an animal? So it would not be called an alien plant, to you the meaning of extraterrestrial or alien means only if it is intelligent? Wrong. It seems you fear of thesde words

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by The GUT

How about a plant or an animal? So it would not be called an alien plant, to you the meaning of extraterrestrial or alien means only if it is intelligent? Wrong. It seems you fear of thesde words

What If...you wanna keep playing "What If?"

Okay, you tell me, Sir, what if an extra-dimension was discovered by CERN and it was determined that it existed right next to you?

What would you call that? Are you afraid of the "D" word? Dimension that is heheh.

"What If" won't get us anywhere will it? What If we stopped playing "What If" would the world be a better place? "What If" you didn't enjoy aggressive debating so much?

"What If" I didn't enjoy aggressive debating so much? You wouldn't get to have as much fun, that's what.

I see your point on a lot of stuff, Imtor, but I can formulate my own opinions can't I?

Of course, we are ALL playing "what if" here in a way. Oh, Sheesh...I think I just gave myself a self-inflicted Strange Loop. The psychological equivalent of a Slurpee induced brain-freeze.

edit on 20-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Finding a plant or even an animal somewhere for once is possible, so what if, I am just testing your reaction, it seems you cannot accept something would be called alien for once. Dimensions are somthing so far less proven to exist even than extraterrestrials visiting the Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I suspect and shoot me for this one if you will, that most posting on this thread tend towards the "Pan Spermia" view of life throughout the known Universe and for that matter, the multiverse. There's one rant by the nay sayers that always has me in stitches at its' completely illogical basis. Given the same elements exist throughout the know space we inhabit, it therefore follows that all life bares a similar recognisable DNA pattern. These people are so quick to insist on the one, essentially the universe shares the same elements, then turn totally about face, when it comes to discussing life elsewhere and demand it must be totally different to that we already know.

Evolution of life is nothing less than the inbuilt imperative to survive. meaning life will, generally, adapt to radical changes in circumstances and environment actually, very quickly. It is now known that the idea of Evolution being a very slow process is false and often species evolve in "fits and starts" and when they find a "best fit" stay, pretty much, the same for millions and millions of years.

As humans, we have this habit of measuring intelligence by a totally ethnocentric assessment of technological capability This stems almost wholly from a Western European middle class Victorian perspective that was based on the fallacy that we live in a "clockwork universe" that is nothing more than reality driven by predictable machinery. Even Einstein believed this falsehood, the problem is we actually live a quantum random universe and the day people wake up to this they might just begin to grasp that, another intelligence might well have found totally different answers and methods to the same questions that are, less or more practically viable, than the models we have adopted.

To that extent, the word demon has become an attempt to rationalise the "non rational" and seek to intellectualise the real word that people who talk of demons mean, namely ooglie booglies . Might I remind people of the following. The "truth" is this. We live on a rather beautiful, in human eyes anyway, lump or rock circling an unremarkable star in a very average galaxy in known universe of billions of such galaxies and yet, we think this makes us so unbelievably important that these supernatural deities spend their whole existence playing games and being nasty to us. For my part, if that were true my first question to these demons would be..."Bit sad innit mate? I mean, given you can do all this ooglie boogie stuff, all you can find to pass your time is trying it on with a bunch of monkeys from some backwater of the universe"?

There are times, I truly feel at one with all creation, there times I also realise creation couldn't given a rat's ass about me. They are actually, quite possibly one and the same thing. I also suspect the reason non human intelligences have any interest in us at all is for one basic reason. We as humans understand that, time is relative and that fact alone, marks us out as "interesting".
edit on 20-7-2012 by FireMoon because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Not to speak ill of the "dead" but does "life" end at that demarcation anyways?

I have found no evidence whatsoever that people die. If my theories and methods are correct, there are no "physical world" and "spirit world" separated by some sort of "veil." There is the "multiverse" -- infinite numbers of coexistent and interactive worlds and beings flung across the vastness of space-time in a whirlwind of Divine Love.

Our loved ones -- and us -- are present forever in immeasurable numbers of these worlds. While our species is young and in a stage that seems to limit our immediate consciousness to one world at a time, we ourselves are one being across the worlds. And we are never separated from each other, especially those we love. While our consciousness usually is aware of this during what we consider paranormal experiences, our subconscious and race memories know all about it.

Bodily "death" does not end relationships in the multiverse. It simply changes them. And because we are, even as children, conditioned to believe that what we see around us is all there is, we believe in death instead of life.

Death is nothing more to me than a flake of dandruff falling off my scalp. There are too many lives which are ready for us to take our place as we travel and learn through the History Of Our Lives, gut.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

...UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, [trust me here, gUT

Then you are as wise as I had accounted, gUt, how did you figure out who I am?

edit on 20-7-2012 by ExopoliticianSupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Let's take a closer look at the question of the thread:

How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

So the poster GUT has a belief about something highly speculative and not proven to exist such as those beings, and yet he believes in what the 'not proven to even exist' are.

People can believe in whatever the hell they want, then don't ask why I call it propaganda, it is a propaganda about belief system.

And before anyone hurries to call me a believer in aliens again, no, with time I am becoming more skeptical even the alien stories are true, yet alone 'interdimensional'

And this brings me closer to objectivity, I do not deny possiblity, I deny belief in something such as interdimensioanl because face it 'if you called it 'POSSIBLE' I would't bite but since the psoter GUT say they ARE

notice: They ARE, not 'They COULD BE' I feel I should be the belief control

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

How did you figure out that I knew? I'ma have to go back and read my replies and look for my "telegraph." It couldn't have been my playful snarkiness alone??

Don't mean I don't have some real affection for ya however 'cause I do.

I mean, I bet even Bond & Blofeld would've sat over a brew chuckling about the good ol' days at some point, ya know?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How did you figure out that I knew? I'ma have to go back and read my replies and look for my "telegraph." It couldn't have been my playful snarkiness alone??

Feel free to expose me, go ahead, I can take it, Everyone is watching, GuT

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Feel free to expose me, go ahead, I can take it, Everyone is watching, GuT

Nah, it's just you. me, and the feisty but lovable Imtor that are mostly here at this point. Plus, as long as you play fairly nicey-nice and fair I have no desire to do it.

I'm not talking about playing nicey-nice with me. I enjoy your company for some dang reason heheh. I'm talking about elsewhere on the boards...and hyperinterspace.

And, further, if I did do an expose it would be in front of a much larger crowd...right before I made my previously put off roadtrip. cool:

But, let's just have fun tossing and debating ideas around, eh? Unless you need me to "out you" for some personal reason, I'm snarky--even devious--sometimes, but I really am a fairly caring and sensitive guy when it comes down to it. Word.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join