It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

MBK...actually...there is a Theory...MINE...that I have run by Mitsuo Kaku at a Party...he say's he doesn't drink but I know better. LOL! Where for ONCE...I had someone to talk to at these 4 a Year Mandatory CD Release Parties...and as I disparage these I will now do a 180 and let you all know that Marketing has decided my New CD will be released in either Late September or October...for the almost ZERO NUMBER OF YOU who know who I really am...Marketing wants in on the Christmas Buying Spree!

Anyways...I proposed a Concept to the White Haired Party Animal...that Quantum Particles which make up Protons and Neutrons...such as Leptons, Gluons...etc...but we will use QUARKS for this example. There are various types of Quarks...UP, DOWN, CHARMED...etc...and they are but one variation of many different Quantum Particles that are the Building Blocks of Protons and Neutrons...thus...Quantum Particles that also exist as Wave Forms...Make Up Particles that have MASS and are of the Macro-Universe...being Protons and Neutrons. I proposed this Theory....Quarks always exist within a Proton no greater than a certain Maximum Number and no less than a certain Minimum...but as far as numerically in between the Minimum and Maximum...Quarks can BLINK IN AND OUT OF UNIVERSAL REALITY and exist in any quantity in between. This we already know as true...what we don't know is...WHERE THEY GO? WHY DO THEY CHANGE IN NUMBER? Why is there a Minimum and Maximum that they cannot break the rules of?

Here's what I came up with and as we drank and laughed and had a Good Time for ONCE...I told M.K. THIS. The reason why we have not been able to come up with an answer to a UNIFIED FIELD THEORY...that being a connection of reason for why Quantum Reality does not Match up to MACRO-UNIVERSAL REALITY...is because we are looking for something that is PART OF A MUCH LARGER SYSTEM. Thus...a MULTIVERSE MUST EXIST! Not only must it exist but it is constantly creating Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality based on CAUSE AND EFFECT driven by CHOICE and PROBABILITY. There are INFINITE VERSIONS of all of us and more are being created as I type.

As example...a KID kicks a ball which because of wet grass causes a bad kick making the ball roll into the road where the kid follows where a truck hits the brakes and turns over to avoid killing the kid thus the road is closed by the Police and you must take and alternate route to work where you stop at a Coffee Shop on the way of a route you never take to work where you meet what will end up being your spouse that you have kids with and they also one day will KICK A BALL. Now what is the Common Denominator in all this if you exclude the story being about you? PROBABILITY....Chaos Theory Reminds us that there is a Pattern in what seems to be random chance...thus here is where we come back to the QUARKS! As PROBABILITY dictates an action will have a greater likely hood to occur...QUARKS BLINK OUT OF ONE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATE OF REALITY and collect within the Protons and Neutrons of Matter that has a Higher Probability of Creating a NEW DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATE of REALITY. So...in the Universe where the KID makes a perfect kick and the ball does not go into the road...Quarks decline to a close to or at Minimum Numerical Number inside Protons and Neutrons of all Matter involved in this Probabilities Cause and Effect Minimal Cascade. In the Universe where the KID kicks the ball in the road and the Truck Brakes in time and does not turn over...Quarks are at a Medium Numerical Quantity. But in the NOW NEW...JUST CREATED DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATE OF REALITY where the Truck tips over and YOU go on to meet what will be your spouse and have kids that will one day kick a ball....QUARKS ARE AT TOTAL MAXIMUM NUMERICAL QUANTITY and a New Universal State of Divergent Reality is BORN!

The NOW HAMMERED still telling me he doesn't drink Silver Haired One...said He had never thought about Quantum Particle Flux being responsible for Alternate Universal Realities but he thought it was COOL! I told him I had better not see his name on a Published Paper with MY IDEA or I was going to Kick HIS ASS! LOL!

WE HAD A REAL GOOD TIME! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by OneNonBlonde

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by The GUT

Dear The GUT,

I see UFOs as inter-dimensional but demonic...

Hi The GUT,

Not sure why one would consider anything not-of-this-earth as 'demonic'. Would you care to explain that...or were you just pulling our legs?

Not sure who you are responding to as you quoted my response to "THE GUT" and he did not call them demonic. I am AQuestion and stated I saw them as demonic. I will answer for me. I do not consider everything not of this earth as demonic and that is not what I said. I believe there is probably life throughout the universe; but, I don't believe it comes here or would with such frequency. That would mean inter-dimensional, which is what the OP brought up.

If one brings up the issue of other dimensions then we should consider what those other dimensions could be. We have people such as David Wilcock, David Icke, the Galactic Federation of Light and a number of "new age" believers who attempt to tell us that these beings are helped create us, are the beings that we thought were gods and this goes back to the book "Chariots of the Gods". If that is a valid discussion then looking at what these beings did shows that they closely resemble what were and are still called by some "demons". That is the conclusion that was reached by real scientists like Hyneck, Vallee and others.

If you believe them to be from other planets rather than other dimensions then the demonic hypothesis will make no sense to you. Oh, the scientists that I mentioned, they were atheists and agnostics. Dr. Vallee, he was one of the people who worked on the original internet and helped create it. He concluded that there was no science that would explain how the UFOs acted, why they came here with such frequency or why they left so quickly. Imagine spending hundreds or thousands of years to go somewhere, stay there for 15 minutes and then left. He also asked where they went when we were not seeing them.

If you believe that the "abduction" experience is false then we are still able to find some usefulness, if it is purely psychological then it will explain why people believed there were demons in the past unless of course this particular delusion only occurred in the last 50 years or so. Those are the choices. The experience is not real (there are no UFOs), they are alien in nature and violate every known rule of physics to do things that make no sense and include doing sexual and invasive experiments on humans when they should have better technology if they could get here from another galaxy or they are inter-dimensional and know how to travel inter-dimensionally ans still feel a need to do ridiculous experiments on humans over and over again. If you don't like those answers any more than I do then lets try what man has been saying since the beginning, there are bad guys and good guys in the spiritual realm and these are the bad guys. I call them what we have always called them, demonic and I didn't get into a religious discussion to do it.

This.
Well said Question. it is just a theory, but a good one in my opinion.

I don't see how abductions really fit into the "Aliens are future Humans with time travel tech" theory. I suppose you could make the case they wanted to see what they were like thousands of years ago. But if you believe in the abduction reports, I think it's far more likely that it's not future Humans, but another being that wishes to learn more about us is the cause.

Edit to add Future Human thoughts.
edit on 18-7-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

On one hand you claim we can't know anything and rightly point out that it's all infotainment but then, obversely, you make some near-assertions yourself.

GUT, now don't go off lying and smilin' on me, I never said any such thing, GUT. :down: I was very clear about what I claimed, rightfully, that no one knows a toot about, GUT. Shame on you.

I can understand why you are all pissy, Mods slammed the door on your rather silly and completely fraudulent Oberg thread you proffered...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...that's no reason to go all "in your period" with me.

edit on 18-7-2012 by ExopoliticianSupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No apology necessary, however, as I didn't actually disagree with the comment. Nor have I publicly disagreed with much else here although I am gonna have a little go 'round with ExopliticianSupreme, heheh.

heheh.

Since you appear to be having a kind of mild dementia in regards to what I have posted, GUT, my baby angel here has done a very good job of recounting what she.we believe, GUT.

You might want to take this link down, you know, write it in big letters on your wall or something.

Keep it real, GUT, keep it honest...as best you can.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is excellent interview a fellow who has had first hand contact with extra-dimensionals.

Skip to the 12 minute mark if you are impatient earthling.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Once again for like the 50th time.....

Why does it have to be one or the other ?

It's never that......ever.....it's always a bunch of different things combined....

How have we not learned that yet...just look at life......is it ever just 2 options ? NO NEVER....

it's never black and white....it's only ever grey area...

How can't you people comprehend this ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme

reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme
I can understand why you are all pissy, Mods slammed the door on your rather silly and completely fraudulent Oberg thread you proffered...

...that's no reason to go all "in your period" with me.

edit on 18-7-2012 by ExopoliticianSupreme because: (no reason given)

Probably the last time I'll reply to you unless you actually start to make sense rather than troll. Don't get me wrong, I like a good troll smackdown, but it ain't no fun against lightweights.

However, you mention the word "fraudulent" in association with a thread of mine that got pulled. Can you back that up? Nope you can't...so what does that make you?

There was nothing fraudulent about it, it was pulled, I was told, because we're not allowed to make threads about other members.

The content was true. It was in regards to an Open Letter to CSETI which can be found here. Second item on the page. It details some, imo, very truthful information about the aspect of ufology sometimes referred to as the Ufology Mythos, and as such, might actually have some bearing here on this thread.

Now, do you want to discuss anything about the ETH vs the IDH or EDH or UDH?

edit on 18-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by The GUT

Once again for like the 50th time.....

Why does it have to be one or the other ?

It's never that......ever.....it's always a bunch of different things combined....

How have we not learned that yet...just look at life......is it ever just 2 options ? NO NEVER....

it's never black and white....it's only ever grey area...

How can't you people comprehend this ?

Probably because some folk do believe that while many things come in shades of grey, we also realize that black & white issues do exist in this world.

For example, if some issues weren't black & white, the computer you wrote your reply on wouldn't exist. See, simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Oh I see. You were essentially proposing one of the "many-worlds" interpretation of quantum mechanics, most famously Everett's 1957 or so theory. There are quite a number with related possibilities. (Quarks are not special in this as opposed to any other quantum particle).

en.wikipedia.org...

This is why Kaku was not dismissive---it is a serious area of philosophy (hard to call it research if there isn't experimentally observable consequences). I personally don't favor such interpretations as they result in an incomprehensible ontology, but some people like them.

Your other question comes down to the issue of "why is particle number conserved for some things and not others." I.e. there is no conservation law for photon number (boson), but there is for lepton number and similarly quarks. (or you can think of photons as their own antiparticle so whatever conservation law is always upheld no matter how many or few of them you have).

That's why "matter" is usually conserved, to create an electron or neutrino you have to simultaneously create a positron (anti-electron) or anti-neutrino. It's just a consequence from the hypothesized (and well validated) operators in the Standard Model which result in these facts. Then there's the fact that it takes alot of energy to create positrons and there are very few free positrons around, therefore in the real world, electrons are almost never destroyed or created, just moved around (similarly for neutrons & protons) and that's what we call matter.

There is no deeper "why", other than the fact that conservation laws and symmetries are essential for understanding the properties of matter. (there are many 'approximate' conservation laws which hold for most but not all circumstances).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There's also the possibility that the technology used by materialist ETs also can affect the proper operation of human brains at a distance and therefore cause temporary hallucinatory modification in sensory processing, leading people to believe in "Multi-dimensional" or other truly exotic things. There could be--would be---authentic physical high-strangeness effects from strong local gravitational modification as well.

It is conceivably possible---or even likely---that such things also caused electromagnetic/chemical effects which would influence human cognition and perception, rather like a very temporary pharmaceutical.

That is, warp drive could be harmful to your mind. There are already known effects from strong oscillating magnetic fields applied to the temporal lobe.

LOL Edit: maybe the tin-foil hat people are on to something?

They need to ask their haberdasher to add some high magnetic permeability materials into their caps.

edit on 18-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme

No apology necessary, however, as I didn't actually disagree with the comment. Nor have I publicly disagreed with much else here although I am gonna have a little go 'round with ExopliticianSupreme, heheh.

heheh.

Since you appear to be having a kind of mild dementia in regards to what I have posted, GUT, my baby angel here has done a very good job of recounting what she.we believe, GUT.

You might want to take this link down, you know, write it in big letters on your wall or something.

Keep it real, GUT, keep it honest...as best you can.

Yep, that's an intelligent reply, but then again the fantabulous Druscilla--as fantabulous as she is--represents only another opinion and has, by her own admission, limited personal experience.

Does Druscilla know she's your "baby angel?" And, yeah, dude, you should let her do the talking for both of y'all, I don't blame you. The difference is night & day.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

There's also the possibility that the technology used by materialist ETs also can affect the proper operation of human brains at a distance and therefore cause temporary hallucinatory modification in sensory processing, leading people to believe in "Multi-dimensional" or other truly exotic things. There could be--would be---authentic physical high-strangeness effects from strong local gravitational modification as well.

It is conceivably possible---or even likely---that such things also caused electromagnetic/chemical effects which would influence human cognition and perception, rather like a very temporary pharmaceutical.

That is, warp drive could be harmful to your mind.

Yeah, could be. Good hypothesis. Starred. But as we continue to scientifically endow E.T. to the point that he/she is basically preternatural, why not a preternatural answer?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

MBK...actually...there is a Theory...MINE...that I have run by Mitsuo Kaku at a Party...he say's he doesn't drink but I know better. LOL! Where for ONCE...I had someone to talk to at these 4 a Year Mandatory CD Release Parties...and as I disparage these I will now do a 180 and let you all know that Marketing has decided my New CD will be released in either Late September or October...for the almost ZERO NUMBER OF YOU who know who I really am...Marketing wants in on the Christmas Buying Spree!

A recording artist that talks physics with Prof. Kaku? Man, Split, that is Extradimensional in itself!!! I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A recording artist that talks physics with Prof. Kaku? Man, Split, that is Extradimensional in itself!!! I rest my case.

and gets laid like a rock star. Man I'm envious.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz
another way of putting it is that aliens are NATIVE to our time/space, but on a different wavelength. in that sense, they have always been here. does physical reality impact parallel realities?

That's my gut feeling, too. But WHERE is this other wavelength? The Standard Model of Particle Physics explains everything save gravity, i.e.: The model is apparently consistent. But so does Newtonian Mechanics. It's just that subsequent theories incorporate and expand upon Newtonian Mechanics and treat it as a subset of grander, more inclusive theories.

There's got to be something about Capital-R Reality that we are completely missing, something about THIS Universe, not another one. We are hampered in our discussion because we are more or less forced to use terms like "wavelength" that are traditionally used to explain the Newtonian universe. From infrared to ultraviolet "wavelength" refers to everything from KJR, Channel 95 to CB radio to radar and cosmic rays. Across the frequency spectrum from low to high, it includes everything.

But it appears that it does not. Is there a "third dimension" to wavelength? Something based on the nutational vibration of atoms, perhaps? Right now we simply do not have the theoretical basis to figure out even where to look. That's the whole issue with the Higgs Boson. The theory said that the Higgs Boson had to be along a spectrum of Giga-electron-volts. The colliders began to narrow down where on this spectrum the Higgs Boson was, eliminating first the area below and then the area above where it could be. They knew that if it existed at all, it had to be within an ever-narrowing area along this spectrum. Finally, this month, they announced it was at 125-127 GeV/c2 (the same c2 as in E=Mc2). The Higgs Boson was first postulated in 1964, so it took them nearly fifty years to (maybe) find it. Ever cautious, they still won't admit to finding it, for sure, but if you listen to what they say, they've nailed it. They talk about "being at 5" and what they are talking about is five standard deviations in statistics. That is 99.99994% certainity, so there's a 0.00006% chance they are wrong. That's how sure they are, but all they'll says is, "It's nice to be at five" knowing full-well that the general populace has no idea what they are talking about. It's as if they are speaking in code.

We have only a vague idea of what "interdimensional" means. We can't even postulate the Higgs Boson equivalent. So we don't even know what we're looking for. But we have some anecdotal evidence that someone has figured it out. Like the atomic bomb, the Americans weren't sure it could be done or what would happen. But afterwards other countries knew it could be done because we had done it. They didn't have to spend energy wondering if it were possible.

And that's where I think we are now. We have some evidence that it has been done. It's just a matter of deciding to look for it seriously rather than continue to hang our hat on speculations we can't prove one way or another.

On another note, I fear we may be drifting off topic a bit. In the context of discussing Capital-R Reality I don't care much about political issues or whether we are screwing up our planet. And as for this discussion being "noise," by all means if you would rather discuss someone's girlfriend cheating on him, how to treat Jehovah's Witnesses when they come to your door, or whether Tom Cruise's telekinetic powers are equivalent to those of Chuck Norris, by all means knock yourself out. Nobody cares if this discussion doesn't interest you, so why waste time exposing your ignorance? Just go away.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

But it appears that it does not. Is there a "third dimension" to wavelength? Something based on the nutational vibration of atoms, perhaps? Right now we simply do not have the theoretical basis to figure out even where to look.

Hmmmm... Maybe there is a link to dark matter / dark energy? There is definitely more here than meets the eye.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That is an excellent point Randy. How did that escape me? I will have to ponder on that. That could be a good movie man.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Microscopictopic

The Quantum Particles that make up the particles that are in the Nucleus of an ATOM...those being Protons and Neutrons...are made up of Quarks, Leptons, Gluons...etc...which are all Quantum Particle Wave Forms which exist Extra-Dimensionally. Thus...the Human Body is existing Extra-Dimensionally.

As far as E.T...a better way to state this topic would be...Are Aliens visiting this Planet via...Gravitic Drive or are they visiting Earth from an Alternate Divergent Universal Reality within the Multiverse.

Dimensions are Geometric Terms of Space/Time. Alternate Divergent Universal Realities are other Universal States that are connected to our own via Probability and Quantum Particle Exchange.

Split Infinity

Great explanation Split!
I still think they are visiting both ways though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My question to some of y'all that are familiar with Physics is this: Do any of those concepts have room for plasma lifeforms?

And I'm talking the whole range of life from something like Trevor James Constable's proposed (and allegedly photographed) "Critters" to full-blown "I think therefore I am" intelligent species.

Is there room in traditional physics for a "dimension" that rests--most of the time--just outside of our normal human senses, but containing a range of lifeforms having the ability to finagle their "density" or some-such thereby coming in range of our ability to perceive them.

Bohm would seem to have somewhat suggested so. How does Plasma Physics relate--or not--to Quantum & String theories?

On a related note, I don't know how "Plasma" fits into Persinger's hypothesis, but the following does seem to have some overlap with some of the suggestions made here i.e. certain aspects of advanced extraterrestrial technology that can distort our human perceptions:

Canadian neuropsychologist Dr. Michael Persinger has made a strong case for a plasma/geomagnetic basis to the UFO phenomenon. In his Canadian lab, Persinger has subjected volunteers to electromagnetic fields that stimulate certain temporal lobe brain structures, particularly the amygdala, causing altered states of consciousness that seem to mimic effects and sensations similar to reported out-of-body excursions, a spirit presence, and alien abduction perceptions.
www.mysterious-america.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

On a related note, I don't know how "Plasma" fits into Persinger's hypothesis, but the following does seem to have some overlap with some of the suggestions made here i.e. certain aspects of advanced extraterrestrial technology that can distort our human perceptions:

Canadian neuropsychologist Dr. Michael Persinger has made a strong case for a plasma/geomagnetic basis to the UFO phenomenon. In his Canadian lab, Persinger has subjected volunteers to electromagnetic fields that stimulate certain temporal lobe brain structures, particularly the amygdala, causing altered states of consciousness that seem to mimic effects and sensations similar to reported out-of-body excursions, a spirit presence, and alien abduction perceptions.
www.mysterious-america.net...

Yes, that's what I was thinking about. Of course Persinger is referring to natural geophysical causal explanations for the apparent perception of "aliens" or a "presence", i.e. not caused by actually existing ETs--no more than the brain sensation of watching Star Wars in 3D is evidence for Sith Lords wreaking havoc on the galaxy.

Somewhere somebody must have proposed a SBIR to DARPA for convincing "insurgents" that they're hearing angels who really want them to stop planting IEDs to kill infidels.

How does Plasma Physics relate--or not--to Quantum & String theories?

Not at all really. Plasma physics is essentially all classical electromagnetism, fluid mechanics and statistical mechanics. In no experimentally or observationally significant scenario is quantum mechanics really necessary. You do need QM to explain a white dwarf or neutron star, but after that---the plasma physics of the nebulae are just complex classical physics.

As far as E.T...a better way to state this topic would be...Are Aliens visiting this Planet via...Gravitic Drive or are they visiting Earth from an Alternate Divergent Universal Reality within the Multiverse.

What if "Gravitic Drive" was the very thing necessary to do the second? Gravity has a special place in the particle world --- apparently reacts with everything, and only a tiny amount.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join