It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:
Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Jn

Talking is not practice. The practice to escape from the Matrix is the complementary opposites resonance.

sorry not to address all your post, people should read it all really good meditation information, what you wrote, above in your post, i also know it can lead people to the matrix, as well, when there 3rd eye is open or just some spiritual sight.

well one thing that is interesting if you think there is something to escape, explain about this bible passage, that people are not noticing yet all talking about 2012 haha not sure when it happens though could be 2012 or years later why i put i section to it on my new "rubbish" forum i set up haha www.thematrix4.com... i am not a web designer.

"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red".

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
so as they say in the matrix, you little minds in this world, how big is your mind to say a sun? or a moon?, and so, what do you think created these things and holds them in place?, what shapes your little life and experience? and holds it in place?, you have importance for yourself, do you stop and think or question outside of this?.

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
the fake pretend masons? you say?, and so they in way with there hopes for there modern perversion is there £$%^&* attempt to copy the christ or a matrix within a matrix, that is all.

what happens i think soon whenever that is haha is the opening of the 6th seal.

New Living Translation (©2007)
I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

English Standard Version (©2001)
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;

(the hair is from the spinning effect of INZ or/which creates LIGHT).

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
reply to post by fulllotusqigong
I AM NOT SURE, her daughter was 6 pointed star hexagram, which was tempted and had faults, the perfection was the son as 8 pointed star or octagon.

so you are already in the matrix, this world and games are illusion, but, you teach healing and we need healing right?.

ask yourself why your Qigong masters see the world as hologram hehe???.

well also we know the goddess and her daughter might be teachers as well, seen as red and green geometric shapes!!!, sometimes???, well, there is a lot to the matrix, but it is also really simple to understand as well, i think a lot of people get addicted to illusion?, and also i know you ats are addicted to conspiracy so what do you do when you find the matrix which will give you salvation from your conspiracy despair???.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

The Moon is the kidney energy that is white as fear but needs to be turned black as will power as yin chi energy.

The Sun is the heart energy as fire which is red from the blood yang chi energy.

So the Moon energy has to get above the Sun energy which means the sun must be turned black and the moon must be turned red.

That is the secret meaning of the bible quote you give.

The white refers to the neurohormones of the lower body regulated by the moon that need to be sublimated above the heart which is the blood red solar energy. When this happens there is an explosion that creates the electromagnetic spiritual energy.

As for what a person sees -- yes that is all temporary. It contains information but the actual healing is from the Cosmic Mother which can not be seen -- that is the secret of the Logos from the gnostic Christians.

So the real Christ is when the holy spirit merges into the Emptiness - which can not be seen. So God is not a spirit light but the eternal process of creating light as the form of the formless -- the complementary opposites -- the secret of the tetrahedron full lotus pyramid power.

This comes from Set and Horus, Orisis and Isis -- which is from the alchemy of Ethiopia which is from the Bushmen shamans using trance music love healing.

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well that works as well, what you said above about alchemy, but the part about the Sun changing like in this bible quote:

"New International Version (©1984)
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red"

Its describing the sun in a programming function, it will turn black for say a day or so i guess, and will display what could be called glyphs, these will flash, these are programming language, the goat hair is what is caused by the spinning effect of i think the "flaming sword" that makes the sun light.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Well that works as well, what you said above about alchemy, but the part about the Sun changing like in this bible quote:

"New International Version (©1984)
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red"

Its describing the sun in a programming function, it will turn black for say a day or so i guess, and will display what could be called glyphs, these will flash, these are programming language, the goat hair is what is caused by the spinning effect of i think the "flaming sword" that makes the sun light.

Well it's actually describing a Solar Eclipse and a Lunar Eclipse:

Why an eclipse paints the moon red - Technology & science ... www.msnbc.msn.com/id/.../ns/.../t/why-eclipse-paints-moon-red/ Jan 5, 2001 – During a total lunar eclipse, the moon has a red glow ... but why? ... Unlike a quickie solar eclipse, which flashes past in a maximum of 7 1/2

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said that during the Lunar Eclipse the energy on Earth changes so that there are dangerous spirits active. Three days before and after the full moon the electromagnetic meditation energy bliss in the middle of the brain is 10 times stronger.

So the role of the Moon is greatly underappreciated by the left-brain dominant modern mind since left brain dominance shuts off the right brain connection to the lower body lunar energy.

So in a hadith to the Koran it's stated that the sun is on the right hand and the moon on the left -- this is the secret indication of yin and yang energy of the body and mind for spiritual alchemical transformation.

As the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states -- the planets and solar and lunar energy are metaphors for the internal energy.

Lunar Eclipse Will Supersize Blood-Red Moon Saturday | Dec. 10 ... ►► www.space.com/13874-total-lunar-eclipse-dec-10-pre...Dec 9, 2011 The eclipse will make the moon appear bright red and supersized. ... "For people in the western United ...

So the origin of religion as the Solar dynasty priests the eclipse of the Sun when it turns black is considered the eclipse of the "Son" -- as the electromagnetic energy -- by the female lunar energy. So then an animal is sacrificed -- a scapegoat literally -- a goat -- and the blood entrails are used for prophecy because the Solar blood is the yang chi from the electromagnetic energy of the spirit.

So Christianity is just another Solar Dynasty ritual priest religion -- that is why the Essenes were against the lunar calendar. The older lunar calendar of Islam and Judaism goes back to the silver lunar matrifocal energy that sustains ecology as Earth energy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Daniel makes reference to "frequency" of human awareness and the "new tone of the next octave." This is still a state of deep mind control from Western thinking that goes back to Plato -- when math, property law, and technology were interwoven to create the Matrix plan still in progress.

So everyone learning music knows the Perfect Fifth is C to G as 3/2 frequency and that frequency is the inverse of wavelength. But actually the Perfect Fourth is the subharmonic as reversed time and this was covered-up by Plato and Archytas as deep mind control to create Western mathematics. I have discussed this with math professors Joe Mazur and Luigi Borzacchini and Joe Mazur asked me to submit my research to the most read math journal. Nonwestern trance healing music was used originally for justice and to guide humanity but it got covered-up by the mathematics of Archytas, Eudoxus and Plato and Euclid.

Math comes from music theory. If the definition of octave and frequency are wrong due to deep mind control then any political reforms will not solve the problem of humanity. The Bushmen culture of Africa is 90% of human history but it continues to be ignored and yet the Bushmen culture was peaceful and relied on trance music healing for guiding the society.

So the Perfect Fourth is secretly reversed-time as it is the subharmonic of the Perfect Fifth C to G overtone 3/2 -- so the Perfect Fourth is 2/3 frequency but it gets converted to F to C instead of C to G. Because it is reverse time as F to C with frequency 2/3 this means it in no way can be used to create irrational numbers as the geometric mean. Archytas called this superparticular numbers -- the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth are inversions in time and frequency.

Quantum physics rediscovered the time-frequency uncertainty principle. Humans -- no matter what technology we develop -- are inherently uncertain of time versus frequency -- they are not deterministic, rational precise measurements. De Broglie called this the Law of Phase Harmony because as the frequency increases in relativity then time as wavelength slows down or expands in value. This goes against frequency being the inverse of wavelength as time.

As I stated the Perfect Fourth is the subharmonic of the Perfect Fifth so it is the reverse time as frequency -- so this had to be covered up in order to create Western mathematics that attempts to "contain" infinity using irrational geometry. So the 2/3 frequency as F to C was doubled to be 4/3 as C to F, the Perfect Fourth. So what was a Perfect Fifth as 2/3 frequency was covered-up because it did not meet the ability to create a geometric irrational mathematics.

This is called the "Harmonic Mean" but Archytas called it the Subcontrary Mean because it relies on reversing the order of time. So time-frequency uncertainty was covered up. The Harmonic series overtones and undertones diverge -- that's why they were called the Invention of the Devil -- because they can not be contained by geometry.

So the "octave" actually is an infinite spiral and number is not symmetric. One is male and two is female, just as Pythagoras taught and his students had to practice nine years of silence, listening to the source of sound as Harmonia, the Cosmic Mother. Western music is deep mind control because it attempts to contain sound as closed geometry and Western music is the secret for creating Western mathematics that are not "pure." Technology is not "neutral" -- it relies on the classical logarithmic math from Archytas and Eudoxus using the "arithmetic mean times harmonic mean = geometric mean squared" equation. We are all in deep left-brain mind control by the 10th grade in High School.

O.K. this flaw was rediscovered by De Broglie so he realized in his Law of Phase Harmony that due to the paradox of relativity when frequency increases time actually slows down and gets bigger in value -- and the paradox is just the reversal of time as with the Perfect Fourth as the secret subharmonic of the Perfect Fifth. This was covered up by Archytas but when the frequency goes towards the speed of light then time slows down due to relativity. Since reality is quantum at its foundation then De Broglie realized the only way this paradox of relativity is true is if there is a "pilot wave" that is not energy but information that reverses time -- from the future.

That is the secret of nonwestern trance music harmonics creating healing light energy and precognition and astral travel into a holographic reality of the rainbow vortex - this is the secret Mind of Nature. It is completely against Western mathematics going back to Plato. So Western technology is not neutral. The "galactic" visitors that Daniel refers to are actually top secret military aircraft and CIA mind control which is also tied in with Project HAARP -- and the big black equilateral triangles that do use secret propulsion. There is no "techno-fix" to save humanity -- the mathematics to standardize production are inherently a "deep disharmony."

Humans have existed for only 2 minutes of the 24 hours of life on planet Earth. We are just an ecological species but left brain dominance and right hand technology has made humans effectively a cosmic catastrophe for Earth -- just like if a comet hit Earth. This cosmic catastrophe is due to unpredictable -- inherently chaotic -- resonance of Jupiter and Saturn as 5:4, the ancient value for the cube root of two, so that all three dimensional "bifocal" vision perception is destroyed on Earth. In other words our creation of an ecological crisis as a cosmic catastrophe is due to our illusionary belief in solid "cube root of two" logarithmic reality.

Only when the dominant life on Earth helps the Moon evolve spiritually, as Gurdjieff stated, and this is done through the pineal gland electrochemical energy creating Solar electromagnetic heart love healing energy -- and the Bushmen culture did this to sustain Earth through the secret Law of Three of the Moon, Sun and Earth -- otherwise the dominant life form on Earth gets wiped out. Reality is holographic. The hole in the heart is the gateway to the consciousness of the Universe.

What remains is the time-frequency uncertainty as the infinite process of consciousness creating light that bends spacetime creating energy-matter.

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Why an eclipse paints the moon red - Technology & science ... www.msnbc.msn.com/id/.../ns/.../t/why-eclipse-paints-moon-red/ Jan 5, 2001 – During a total lunar eclipse, the moon has a red glow ... but why? ... Unlike a quickie solar eclipse, which flashes past in a maximum of 7 1/2

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said that during the Lunar Eclipse the energy on Earth changes so that there are dangerous spirits active. Three days before and after the full moon the electromagnetic meditation energy bliss in the middle of the brain is 10 times stronger.

So the role of the Moon is greatly underappreciated by the left-brain dominant modern mind since left brain dominance shuts off the right brain connection to the lower body lunar energy.

So in a hadith to the Koran it's stated that the sun is on the right hand and the moon on the left -- this is the secret indication of yin and yang energy of the body and mind for spiritual alchemical transformation.

As the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states -- the planets and solar and lunar energy are metaphors for the internal energy.

Lunar Eclipse Will Supersize Blood-Red Moon Saturday | Dec. 10 ... ►► www.space.com/13874-total-lunar-eclipse-dec-10-pre...Dec 9, 2011 The eclipse will make the moon appear bright red and supersized. ... "For people in the western United ...

So the origin of religion as the Solar dynasty priests the eclipse of the Sun when it turns black is considered the eclipse of the "Son" -- as the electromagnetic energy -- by the female lunar energy. So then an animal is sacrificed -- a scapegoat literally -- a goat -- and the blood entrails are used for prophecy because the Solar blood is the yang chi from the electromagnetic energy of the spirit.

So Christianity is just another Solar Dynasty ritual priest religion -- that is why the Essenes were against the lunar calendar. The older lunar calendar of Islam and Judaism goes back to the silver lunar matrifocal energy that sustains ecology as Earth energy.

You do have a interesting take on these things, via the alchemy coding of these religious stories, these books can also have layers of coding as well.

I read a lot of "the matrix traveller" posts when he was posting on ats, it is the matrix traveller that posted about the sun turning black etc, which i think he was explaining the "2012" style scenario, though not necessarily be in 2012 he did not give any dates or might not have known dates, and explained it as the planet undergoing programming.

But it does not need to be proved because obviously these events will prove themselves when/if they happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

You do have a interesting take on these things, via the alchemy coding of these religious stories, these books can also have layers of coding as well.

I read a lot of "the matrix traveller" posts when he was posting on ats, it is the matrix traveller that posted about the sun turning black etc, which i think he was explaining the "2012" style scenario, though not necessarily be in 2012 he did not give any dates or might not have known dates, and explained it as the planet undergoing programming.

But it does not need to be proved because obviously these events will prove themselves when/if they happen.

Relying on astrology is exactly the passive attitude the Solar Dynasty "ritual mass sacrifice" Freemasonic priests want people to take.

This astrology stuff is left-brain right-hand technology mind control from all the pyramid Solar priest Freemasonic astrologers -- using a Solar-based calendar.

The Moon and Sun and Earth are chaotic in orbit -- so the only way to properly predict the effects of planetary alignments is to have the third eye fully opened. These are the real energy masters and they are very rare -- it requires serious training -- fasting for 40 days while sublimating and ionizing the lunar electrochemical energy into solar electromagnetic energy.

I went 8 days on half a glass of water and by the end of it - relying on the "small universe" meditation after months of training and special diet -- then the electromagnetic fields were very strong and I had telepathy and telekinesis.

I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her head without touching her -- she immediately started bawling non-stop for at least 15 minutes. I felt bad but I had forgot not to pull the energy blockages directly out of the top of the center of the head. She knew I had good intentions but I had just made a mistake so the next time she saw me -- a few weeks later -- she smiled at me.

So the energy is directed by the information signal as consciousness and the information signal is "bidirectional" so that errors can be corrected. This is going on eternally through the heart hole to the holographic rainbow vortex consciousness through the heart and expressed through the pineal gland.

So this is a deep love energy so that any blockages are actually the symptoms or signs of a future healing -- just like growing pains signalling future growth.

So the blockages are constantly being healed and then new blockages are formed because our external perceptions are just a reflection of our internal electrochemical emotional blockages. So that life is constantly a learning experience from the consciousness eternally casting out love energy as the rainbow vortex through the holographic heart universe connection.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Very interesting topic S&F

Great read and links.

I think most of us would agree that music transcends all languages and geoghaphical boundaries. Both the Perfect 5th, and the 5 tone or pentatonic scale are used to some degree in all styles of music. Whatever the name, the expessive sound and ressonace of the perfect and diminished 5th, may be argued as some of the major building blocks of modern music.

TSchusterbauer

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
1. God produced He, predominant in Speech, crowned, combined, and formed Aries in the world, Nisan in the year, and the right foot of man.

2. God produced Vau, predominant in Mind, crowned, combined, and formed Taurus in the world, Yiar in the year, and the right kidney of man.

3. God produced Zain, predominant in movement, crowned, combined, and formed Gemini in the world, Sivan in the year, and the left foot of man.

4. He produced Heth, predominant in Sight, crowned, combined, and formed Cancer in the world, Tammuz in the year, and the right hand of man.

5. He produced Teth, predominant in Hearing, crowned, combined, and formed Leo in the world, Ab in the year, and the left kidney in man.

6. He produced Yod, predominant in Labor, crowned, combined, and formed Virgo in the world, Elul in the year, and the left hand of man.

7. He produced Lamed, predominant in sexual desire, crowned, combined, and formed Libra in the world, Tisri in the year, and the gall in man.

8. He produced Nun, predominant in smell, crowned, combined, and formed Scorpio in the world, Marchesvan in the year, and the intestines in man.

9. He produced Samech, predominant in sleep, crowned, combined, and formed Sagittarius in the world, Kislev in the year, and the stomach of man.

10. He produced Oin, predominant in Anger, crowned, combined, and formed Capricornus in the world, Tebet in the year, and the liver in man.

11. He produced Tzaddi, predominant in Taste, crowned, combined, and formed Aquarius in the world, Sebat in the year, and the gullet in man.

12. He produced Quoph, predominant in Mirth, crowned, combined, and formed Pisces in the world, Adar in the year, and the spleen in man.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So my research proves mathematically that the secret of Archytas for doubling the cube was to take the compound proportions from logos -- from Pythagorean complementary opposites harmonics -- so the compound proportion for doubling the cube is 1 is to 5/4 as 5/4 is to 8/5 as 8/5 is to 2.

What is the practical application for this? For example, let's say I'm having a party this weekend and expected turnout requires a doubling of my mass ritual sacrifice cube. It's only a 3 foot cube giving me 27 cubic feet. I know I need 54 cubic feet but I don't know by what proportion to increase each side of my cube. So how do I solve for x when (3x)^3=54 using complementary opposite harmonics? TIA.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

If you're doubling the cube then the volume is three times as much not twice as much so if the volume was 2 then it is 8. So the above proportion is for the lengths of the sides which are cubed. In Greek mathematics the sides as irrational geometry were measured with phonetic symbols -- not with numbers. The proof for precisely doubling the cube by Archytas uses a complex three dimensional dynamics of geometry -- a moving image. You can see that moving geometry proof here

So in describing the proof they say that the geometric means are like voices of music. So even in this geometry proof from the LaRouchite conspiracy cult -- obsessed with Platonic geometry as mass ritual sacrifice -- we get the acknowledgement that this proof is originally from music theory. But the question is why would you want to build a mass ritual sacrifice altar in the first place? You can say -- oh that is my free choice. But if it is based on the wrong definition of infinity then it is a lie and not true freedom. So the music harmonics do go against the true empirical definition of infinity as a diverging series of Harmonics with reversed time that is non-commutative. The geometric discovery of incommensurability for precisely doubling the cube relies on attempting to "contain" infinity.

10 Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: “Archytas' solution to the duplication of the cube, although it was not mechanical itself, was of enormous importance for mechanics, since the solution to the problem allows one not just to double a cube but also to construct bodies that are larger or smaller than a given body in any given ratio. Thus, the solution permits the construction of a full-scale machine on the basis of a working model. Pappus cites the solution to the duplication of the cube as one of the three most crucial geometrical theorems for practical mechanics (Math. Coll. 1028. 18-21).” The catapults using Archytas’ music ratio magnitudes were developed starting in 350 BCE.

The very first “proof” for the square root of two as a logarithmic number was using the Attic number system based on continuous fractions. That’s how Plato and Philolaus (a Pythagorean who stole their secrets and went to Plato) did it and then Eudoxus, Plato and Archytas’ student, said: Hey why not consider number to be the line so that we are freed from this dependence on number as ratio (which are endless and have logical paradoxes).

636 University of Baltimore Professor Hossein Arshan points out how the Brahmin cipher system relying on the commutative property creates the error that dividing by zero = infinity. Professor Arshan shows that “(a).(a) - a.a = a² – a² for any finite a. Now, factoring by a, and using the identity (a² - b²) = (a - b)(a + b) for the other side, this can be written as: a(a-a) = (a-a)(a+a) dividing both sides by (a-a) gives a = 2a now, dividing by a gives 1 = 2, Voila! This result follows directly from the assumption that it is a legal operation to divide by zero because a - a = 0. ” Professor Hossein Arshan, “Zero in Four Dimensions: Historical, Psychological, Cultural and Logical Perspectives,” Pantaneto Forum, January 2002.

But what gets left out of H.M. Collin’s amazing analysis is that Karl Popper embraced the axiom that resonance governs science based on Kepler’s conversion of the Pythagorean 4:5 into the cube root of two, originally from Archytas. As Collin demonstrates for falsification to occur it must originally rely on induction and the example that proves this point is the basis for all science: The Pythagorean Theorem. The Pythagorean Theorem is not valid by deductive logic but does hold by falsification as “proof by contradiction” and by induction. The Pythagorean Theorem relies on defining infinity and therefore it embodies a contradiction of Carl Hempel’s result that there is no need to prove that all non-crows are non-black. If the Pythagorean Theorem is a deductive axiom then Hempel is wrong. What solves this whole conundrum of conspiracy is what Collin uses to title his book Changing Order — Dedekind tried to define Number as a “point” in order to solve these
paradoxes of logic around the irrational number. But “point” is a right-brain — visual —
definition. It’s not logic. Logic does work though if we rely on inference. The I-thought is the
One thought because the 10-based number system was originally part of right-brain non-phonetic
Chinese language and then through Sanskrit the 10-based number system became ordinal with
zero as a symbol for infinity.

So the geometric proof for precisely doubling the cube relies on a lie of "negative infinity" that Aristotle was against. The deeper lie that I have revealed is this "changing order" of time as infinity. Hence the "dynamic" geometry proof also hides the time reversal.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

If the cube root of two is the value for X and if the cube root of two was approximated as the music ratio 5/4, the major third music interval, then A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with A as 1 and 2A as 2 and X as the cube root of two gives the following result. By doubling the music octave to 4, so that Archytas could apply his geometric mean, the continued proportion of Hippocrates can also be cubed so that A is 1 and 2A is 8 and the volume proportion for doubling the cube is 1:2::2:4::4:8.

Since the cube root of this equation means that X equals 5/4, the major third music interval as the cube root of two, then the cube root of four, as Y, gives the harmonic ratio of 8:5, the complementary opposite of 5/4 (the music interval the major third, 5/4, is inverted as the minor sixth, 8:5). The secret of the sect music equation for the compounding proportions of the side lengths is this: A:X::X:Y::Y:2A = 1:5/4::5/4:8/5::8/5:2. That's the secret of the Greek Miracle -- converting Pythagorean harmonics into the irrational geometric continuum. In contrast the Kaplans just give the geometric phonetic values for this equation: X = the cube root of two multiplied by A. I discovered the algebraic equation from relying on my own music theory understanding that the major third, 5/4, is the complementary opposite of the minor sixth, 8/5, ratio. This is why the mathematicians could not discover the secret of the sect yet: the secret compounded proportion music ratio solution for doubling the cube and creating irrational magnitude algebraic geometry. As I’ve documented, the mathematicians did acknowledge and ponder this secret music connection to the development of the Greek Miracle – incommensurability.

So the octave doubled as a logarithmic squaring assumes the irrational value of X -- so that the cube root of the doubled octave of 8 is from the cubing of 2 -- without considering how the value of 1 as A can be divided by infinity properly. In other words 1 as the wavelength has the same frequency inversion and the 5/4 as the cube root of two already assumes that 3/2 as the frequency is the doubling of 2/3 as the reversal of time. The complementary opposites as infinity is covered up so that 3/2 as C to G is turned into 2/3 as F to C and then doubled as 4/3 to get the commutative equation for the geometric mean solution to double the cube.

The Greeks achieved the geometric ability to tune an equal-tempered monochord when Archytas, Plato's Pythagorean friend, solved the problem of doubling the volume of the god's cubical altar at Delphi, the allegorical form of the problem of establishing the third root of 2. Now the cube root of 2 establishes an equaltempered major third within the monochord octave....From that beginning, the equal-tempered whole tone is the geometric mean within the major third, and the equal-tempered semitone is the geometric mean within the whole tone. Iterations of this procedure will produce all twelve-tones in equal-temperament. The necessity of tempering the pure intervals, defined by the ratios of integers, is one of the great themes of Plato's Republic. In his allegorical form, “citizens” modelled on the tones of the scale must not demand “exactly what they are owed,” but must keep in mind “what is best for the city.”219

219 Ernest McClain, The Myth of Invariance: The Origins of the Gods, Mathematics and Music from the Rig Veda
to Plato (Nicolas-Hays, Inc., 1976), p. 11.

They have been likened to the Free Masons, in that they served as a kind of Council of Foreign Relations or New World Order…. Archytas developed the musical scale into a political metaphor for the scales of justice. What gave music this imagery of social balance and just proportion was the ability of its mathematics of harmonic (“geometric”) proportions to serve as an analogy for how inequities of wealth and status rendered truly superior men equal in proportion to their virtue — which tended to reflect their wealth. By this circular logic the wealthy were enabled to rationalize their hereditary dominance over the rest of the population.

Professor Michael Hudson’s essay, “Music as an Analogy for Economic Order in Classical
Antiquity” in Jürgen Backhaus (ed.), Karl Bücher. Theory, History, Anthropology, Non-Market Economies
(Marburg:Metropolis Verlag, 2000): pp. 113-35

Have fun at your mass ritual sacrifice party
edit on 17-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So the real issue is the conversion of formless infinity into a closed geometry -- in this case -- the geometry of a circle.

The sine wave converts harmonics into a closed infinity by assuming the irrational geometry. So just giving an algebraic equation is not enough -- what is crucial is how is the irrational number converted from geometry to algebra and music was the "vanishing mediator."

With real empirical harmonics using reverse time -- energy is created from frequency not amplitude using geometric "divide and average" math to get logarithms. So it's not enough to just give a number algebraic equation without understanding that it assumes a commutative value for the geometric symbols.

This is the secret cover up I am talking about:

In the Marxist mathematician’s stellar Mathematics for the Millions it’s detailed how the Attic alphabet was crucial to create the logarithmic revolution in Greek Civilization. Theon was the one to first use “differential calculus” in Alexandria to calculate the square root of two as a limit based on differential geometry. But then Diophantus took Theon’s work and Apollonius — based on ellipses of the cone — to create an algebra using an alphabet. The new math logic failed in Alexandria but in Greece it was successful with the Attic number system which is essentially the same as Phoenician and Semitic gematria.

O.K. so the square root of two was first approximated using "divide and average" math in the Brahmin mass ritual sacrifice altars going back to 3000 BCE as proven by mathematician Abraham Seidenberg. This was the basis for the Egyptian mathematics and Babylonian mathematics that led to the Greek Miracle.

The first proof that approximated the square root of two was the Freemasonic “squaring of the circle.” The Vedic priests, as far back as 3,000 B.C., demanded that altars be patriarchal squares, and that matriarchal female circle altars were heretical. If circle altars were built they had to be the same area as the squares. (Dr. Seidenberg, “The Ritual Origins of Geometry”). The squaring of the circle is a central theorem to the Freemasons. The second proof that necessitated the containment of the Cosmic Mother was the doubling of the cubical altar. The gods stated, as far back as 3,000 B.C., that a plague could only be stopped unless this was mathematically achieved.

As I stated this mass ritual sacrifice math was actually used to center the wheels of the chariots and there is a close connection between the right brain ritual chanting and the music instrument of the lyre with the bow and arrow as a weapon and the chariot wheel as music harmonic order. This nexus chapters the transfer from right brain dominant humanity to left brain dominant humanity.

The oldest form of Greek, Linear B from 1000 BCE gives the hint:

In Linear B harmo means 'wheel,' but in later Greek the same word means 'chariot.'

Simon Singh, The Code Book, 1999, p. 239

In the academic article “An Ancient Name of the Lyre,” Professor Vyacheslav V. Ivanov traces the early Indo-European word for the hand-held harp or lyre from the Hittites to Egypt, stating: The spread of the term to the Southern part of the civilized world of the II mil. B.C. is seen in Egyptian knrr, attested after the Amarna period. As shown by Leopold Vorreiter in his study on Riesenlyren des Altertums, all of the Egyptian large lyres similar to the earlier Ancient Oriental ones are found in Amarna at the time of Amenophis IV (Akhanayatin), i.e. 1350-1333 B.C. They may be considered one of those numerous elements of the new monotheistic Sun cult that can be connected with Near Eastern (probably Western Semitic-Canaanite and/or Hurrian) influence.600

600 Vyacheslav V. Ivanov, “An Ancient Name of the Lyre,” UCLA Program in Indo-European Studies,
Vol. 1, 1999.

Mathematicians also have repressed the true reason for the 360 degree system that has to be converted to decimal based radians. The 60-based number system was originally tied to rightbrain ideograms (and the harp lyre as a memory recording device), relying on the ritual sacrifice shaman-priests. As Professor Vyacheslav V. Ivanov notes: A separate existence of specific zones with predominantly musical functions in the relictal nondominant hemisphere may be explained causally by the ancient social role of music and singing as a most important method of preserving and transmitting information. It seems that for many thousands of years the memory of culture was mostly connected to songs accompanied by music. Only step by step did the word and the verbal text as such establish their independence.621

Harmony in Greek and Indo-Iranian Cosmology by Dr. John Curtis Franklin gives more details

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

According to The Center for New Discoveries in Learning, learning potential can be increased a minimum of five times by using this 60 beats per minute music. For example, the ancient Greeks sang their dramas because they understood how music could help them remember more easily). A renowned Bulgarian psychologist, Dr. George Lozanov, designed a way to teach foreign languages in a fraction of the normal learning time. Using his system, students could learn up to one half of the vocabulary and phrases for the whole school term (which amounts to almost 1,000 words or phrases) in one day. Along with this, the average retention rate of his students was 92%. Dr. Lozanov's system involved using certain classical music pieces from the baroque period which have around a 60 beats per minute pattern. He has proven that foreign languages can be learned with 85-100% efficiency in only thirty days by using these baroque pieces. His students had a recall accuracy rate of almost 100% even after not reviewing the material for four years.623

623 Laurence O'Donnell III, “Music and the Brain,” Music Power.

So there is a non-linear feedback between the subharmonics as the ELF wave of the heart putting the brain into a slower alpha and theta brain wave for REM visionary dream states that open up the pineal gland for quantum holographic reality.

So the subharmonics have a significant increase in amplitude which then converts the brain from being left brain dominant into being right-brain dominant through the vagus nerve relaxation activation.

This means photographic memory through holographic REM visionary states that also bend spacetime as quantum holography -- since the information is stored as frequency time and not as spatial amplitude.

What this means is that fundamentally - empirically -- there is no conservation of energy and mass because time and frequency are non-commutative -- so (A x B) - (B x A) is greater than zero.

The logarithmic equations for symmetric spacetime are now disproven by the new foundation of quantum physics and quantum logic.

Pythagorean shamanism already understood this secret of quantum mathematics -- and by using consciousness itself then special relativity is violated and superliminal signaling occurs through pure consciousness.

There is no "I" or one doing the measuring -- because the "one" is not a contained wavelength as circular geometry that is symmetrically irrational.

A consistent theory of quantum spacetime cannot be achieved simply by imposing a frequency cutoff, such as filtering at the Planck frequency in some classical lab frame. A Planck length ruler in some lab frame will, in some other lab frame boosted along its length, appear shorter, violating the minimum-length restriction. The reconciliation must be achieved by a new theory that includes new, unfamiliar transformation properties. One possible new property, again motivated by black hole physics, is holography[1–3]. In holographic theories, the world is encoded on two dimensional null sheets with one degree of freedom per 4 Planck areas, corresponding to the entropy of the null surface representing a black hole event horizon. Although there are candidates[4] for holographic theories of everything, it is not generally agreed how they map onto a system resembling a nearly-flat, macroscopic, classical spacetime. This paper presents a particular hypothesis about the classical limit of holographic theories, and about phenomenological consequences of holography in the lab, particularly in interferometers.

So reality is holographic due to time-frequency uncertainty. Three dimensional "contained" infinity is just an illusion due to bifocal perception dominance. We can listen to the source of time as consciousness but we can not see it -- it is formless.
edit on 17-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If you're doubling the cube then the volume is three times as much not twice as much so if the volume was 2 then it is 8.

Well first I'll say I don't care much either way it's just that doubling the volume seems to be the trick where doubling the length of an edge or doubling the volume of a square shouldn't qualify as any great achievement. If I'm wrong about this I'm not the only one.

Three such problems stimulated so much interest among later geometers that they have come to be known as the "classical problems": doubling the cube, i.e., constructing a cube whose volume is twice that of a given cube;

Source

Also I can see 1 is to 5/4 as 8/5 is to 2 but I don't see how 5/4:8/5 fits the sequence, at least not mathematically. I know 1*5/4*8/5=2 but that seems to work with any "doubled and inverted" fraction such as 3/2 4/3, 11/7 14/11 etc.

And when I asked about F-C being a P5 I meant in standard theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join