It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
deleted ! wrong place.......... [edit on 113131p://480311 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The object in question was reported to be TAKEN AWAY and was not arriving.CNN,ABC,FOX all showed the image and the caption said,or to the effect,that it was being taken away.
Show me the proof buddy. I have never seen any such claim on atything other than conspiracy sites.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Do you see tents now? I really like this one Minus the blue storage tarp the photo looks alot like this one re911.temp.powweb.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> [edit on 2/3/05 by Skibum]

SMR

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You kill me dude.You show little proof of anything,yet want it from me. You show a few images and we are to take that is proof that that is what is in the box?Gimmie a break
I do stand corrected though.I had not seen those images at the Pentagon.I tend not to goto a .gov site though for my information on 9/11,you'll have to forgive me for that
It might be safe to say that it is indeed a tent,but not 100% proof as I stated,the box was being taken away. I would have to search the news archives for the articles,but can imagine it is next to impossible with so many,just looking for that image along with the article.Your almost asking the impossible. Do people really think that the Government of the United States would NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING!!! Lets turn it around for a minute. Is it that you dont want to believe it,or is it that many such as yourself are just nutcases?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
SMR- Who said it was being taken away? I haven't seen a source, just you two repeating it over and over. Say someone's "personal research" and I'll slap you
EDIT: Whoops, just sorta skimmed over your post nevermind. BUT, now we're just taking your word. The same word that said there no tents at the Pentagon. [edit on 3-2-2005 by Esoterica]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You kill me dude.You show little proof of anything,yet want it from me.
Someone asked what was in the box, I offered a suggestion with plenty of photographic evidence supporting it. You claimed it was reported as being taken away by all the news organizations with absolutely no evidence at all. The only places I have seen the claim you make are from conspiracy sites like the one the photo is linked to. and they offer absolutely no proof except to say Photo shows a group of uniformed military men carrying away a large tarped box, obviously not very heavy. No links backing up anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Source of picture and quote 911research.wtc7.net... quote Photo shows a group of uniformed military men carrying away a large tarped box, obviously not very heavy. Source of information 911research.wtc7.net... [edit on 2/3/2005 by Sauron]

SMR

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Im looking in news archives but not having luck getting back much,,,,wonder why
Seems alot of 9/11 stuff has been taken down rather than just put in archive. I know I saw it and maybe someone can help me find it.

SMR

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thats not good enough Sauron,,, It's a conspiracy site!!
LOL I know CNN and FOX had the image and said close to the same thing.That is was being taken away.Archive for 9/11 on news sites are disappearing though for whatever reason. edit for spelling [edit on 2-3-2005 by SMR]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OK, so let's just assume they were carrying it away. So what? This is what we have a picture of- a bunch of guys (don't try to make a big fuss about them being military, you're right outisde the freakin' Pentagon) carrying away a very light square object under a blue tarp. That's it. I don't see how this is somehow conspiracy-related just because you can't find a 3-year old news article about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Do people really think that the Government of the United States would NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING!!! Lets turn it around for a minute. Is it that you dont want to believe it,or is it that many such as yourself are just nutcases?
No its just that the evidence you guys present , like the case of the mysterious box, is pure speculation. Some of it after a little checking looks quite fraudulent and bogus. Much of it appears to be fantasy, and alot of it is just quotes and photos taken out of context. I said in a thread, possibly this one that it amazes me that many people claim the photo of the c ring punch out is the entry hole and are amazed at how the government expects us to believe a plane would fit through that hole. I'm pretty sure i've seen it on conspiracy sites as listed like that. And you wonder why I have a hard time believing alot of the "evidence" you guys present. BTW I enjoy being called a nutcase by you, makes me feel like I'm on the right side of this arguement.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just love that photo of what appears to be a bottomless crate, especially when you look on the ground behind them there is what appears to be even more tent canvas. [edit on 3/3/05 by Skibum]

SMR

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was turning it around smart guy!All we get called are nut cases because of what we present.How does fantasy come into this?Why would we want to fantasize about such horror? We have done more presenting against what the thread title says than those who believe it.We dont just post images,we do research and show facts of WHY it can not be.All you guys do is bitch that we are anti US and are anti Bush.MOST of you just rant and say we are crazy,yet dont post squat of research debunking us.Why is that? Is what CH posted enough and it put an end to the doubts?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

we do research and show facts
LOL you visit conspiracy sites and regurgitate thier "research" here in most cases. Most of the "facts" you show are not facts at all, most of it is speculation and out of context photos and quotes. [edit on 3/3/05 by Skibum]

SMR

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum I just love that photo of what appears to be a bottomless crate, especially when you look on the ground behind them there is what appears to be even more tent canvas. [edit on 3/3/05 by Skibum]
I stand corrected.It appears to be a tent now that you look at it.Good for you
It is not a box after all. So we can now say that it was not carrying the said part,a page back. Now we can get back to the engine.....

SMR

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

we do research and show facts
LOL you visit conspiracy sites and regurgitate thier "research" here in most cases. Most of the "facts" you show are not facts at all, most of it is speculation and out of context photos and quotes. [edit on 3/3/05 by Skibum]
SO BOEING is a conspiracy site?I got a lot of info from there.CNN.AP.Must all be conspiracy sites huh. Many of my findings came from sites about physics and had nothing to do with 9/11,,,though,it must be a conspiracy site since it contradicts what the official story says.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

in most cases
I said in most cases, not all. Almost all of the initial theories that are presented here stem from a handful of sites. Like the photo of the crate, linked to one of those sites. Its all the same, no plane, it was a missile , it was a global hawk etc etc etc.... Very little original research other than going to google and typing in proof it wasn't a plane or something to that effect. How many eyewitnesses have you personally spoken to? Have you been to the Pentagon in your infinite research? Or have you just taken someone elses biased word on the subject?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is not only a film on the WTC but clear cut evedence 9/11 was inside job WATCH I repeat watch Andy Runy subliminaly admitt 9/11 and post 9/11 LAWS ARE for NEW WORLD ORDER freedomfiles.org... And here's a site that talks about only the pentagon fake plane crash with many pictures freedomfiles.org... [edit on 3-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger This is not only a film on the WTC but clear cut evedence 9/11 was inside job WATCH I repeat watch Andy Runy subliminaly admitt 9/11 and post 9/11 LAWS ARE for NEW WORLD ORDER freedomfiles.org... And here's a site that talks about only the pentagon fake plane crash with many pictures freedomfiles.org... [edit on 3-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]
Case in point, no original research, just regurgitation. I might add, regurgitation of stuff thats been discussed to death. [edit on 3/3/05 by Skibum]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
DON'T TAKE this this in the wrong way, but if you just sawall that evedence what especially what Andy Runy said, and still believe 9/11 was NOT an inside job YOUR a crazy PERSON!! [edit on 3-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join