It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog Perhaps as was written there should be a larger buffer zone. No need to take chances. If Capitol Hill was taken out then Martial Law could be declared and then your Constitution has gone. Am I right in saying that?
I'm not sure there would be any need to declare Martial Law, but then I'm over in the UK so what do I know?!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor I can't believe that some people actually still believe the official story. Amazing... [edit on 21/3/2005 by Musclor]
yea...
But aslong as there will be lies, there will be fools... I just hope that in the end those that tell the lies, will turn into fools...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thug69 Yeah but John Lear what about the countless people who have seen the actual plane??
what about the countless people who have heard bombs in Oklahoma, New York and Atlanta? these killers have to be brought to justice.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think we all know that something isn't right about what we've been told.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok

Originally posted by MrDog So that's just a technicality surely.
Not at all, CDT = EDT + 1 hour, plus they added the footnote to explain when this happened. The 76 minute figure is correct. Unfortunately someone missed that in a report for ABC, I think, & said it was only 16/20 minutes before a fighter arrived, & now that claim is repeated everything.
Unfortunately, I lost the link, but I saw a page that had a details timeline of the Payne Stewart case. A couple of things are left out of most of the above discussions. 1) The FAA didn't notify the Air Force until around 10:00 eastern time, about 30 minutes after they lost radio contact with the jet. That still leaves about 50 minutes between the notification and the intercept. 2) The plane that intercepted the Payne Stewart jet was already airborne on an unrelated mission when it was vectored to the jet. Under these conditions it can not even be certain that the plane was armed. In fact, I find it doubtful that the F-16 was armed.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark I find it doubtful that the F-16 was armed.
Good call, it wasn't. "a Pentagon spokesman said, the F-16 fighter planes that monitored the jet's flight were not armed with air-to-air missiles. Two other F-16s on "strip alert" at Fargo, South Dakota, were armed, but never took off" www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A very clever attempt to put spin on one of the biggest scams in America' s history. I would urge anyone here who wants to know the truth to get a copy of Eric Hufschimd's book "Painful Questions : An Analysis of the September 11th Attack". It is illustrated with the most detailed and comprehensive photography about this event you will find. This book has the color photos, diagrams, and the analysis to show that the World Trade Center towers and Building 7 were demolished with explosives that were placed in the buildings in preparation for the 9-11 attack. See below : www.911inplanesite.com... It can also be found on amazon.com and eBay. Now, do you have any idea how many video cameras a store like Wal-mart has trained on the parking lot ? Think about all the video cameras in the Pentagon area on 9/11, including probably hundreds at the Pentagon itself, and all we get is one spurious ( possibly retouched ) example. This in itself disproves everything you have cleverly laid out. What is your opinion of the destruction in NYC ?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i dont buy a word of catherders 'research' to me it looks alot like DISINFORMATION
is catherder a NSA or CIA disinfo agent
probably....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i don't recall posting in this thread, so i may as well, everyone else has, multiple times...... here's what i think: a plane hit the Pentagon, 2 other hit the twin towers, one more crashed in Pennsylvania. people want to make life more interesting than it is. this whole conspiracy is nothing more than dillusion and mass hypnosis/hysteria.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Even in pre-9/11, there where camras everywhere. There where camras on phone poles in Indianapolis, there had to be some in DC, lets see them, it would kill all of this. At this point make some video up and release it, its something.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666 i don't recall posting in this thread, so i may as well, everyone else has, multiple times...... here's what i think: a plane hit the Pentagon, 2 other hit the twin towers, one more crashed in Pennsylvania. people want to make life more interesting than it is. this whole conspiracy is nothing more than dillusion and mass hypnosis/hysteria.
I hope you are joking, if not that is very sad... In all honesty, do you really think the "war games" drill on 9/11 and the suspicious stock trades just before 9/11 (involving companies and airlines directly related to the attacks) were only a coincidence ?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

suspicious stock trades just before 9/11
This "information" is only a hoax, just like the missile that hit the pentagon and the 4,000 Israeli employees of the WTC that were absent the day of the attack. For example there were repeated spikes in put options on American Airlines during the year 2001 Sept. 6, the Thursday before the attacks, 2,075 put options were made on United Airlines but... June 19 with 2,951 put options (June 19 ????????) June 15 with 1,144 put options April 16 with 1,019 put options January 8 with 1,315 put options (...) "suspicious stock trades"? All? And the "missile" that hit the pentagon have installed... a landing gear of a Boeing 757!!! This gear was found on floor one of the Pentagon in the "C" Ring near the exit hole (image). www.gruporisa.com... Great image here www.pentagonresearch.com... Images of the landing gear of a Boeing 757 www.airliners.net... perso.wanadoo.fr...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
(IMO) it looks like the landing gear from the Global Hawk to me From the wreckage (pg 1) From the Global Hawk
From the wreckage (pg 1) To save money Global Hawk was built with of the shelve components from the Global Hawk
[edit on 13/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron (IMO) it looks like the landing gear from the Gobal Hawk to me
Well no one can say that you are inconsistent.
(care to back up that statement?)

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Well no one can say that you are inconsistent.
(care to back up that statement?)
Yes Howard while you where rolling around on the floor I posted some pics, back in my last post.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No fair editing the post after the fact.
As far as the wheel rims go, I imagine that they are standard sizes regardless of the plane. I can find 757 pics that clearly show the type of rim found in the debris. so what. And I think that your global hawk landing gear pic is rather inconclusive to say the least. [edit on 13-4-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark No fair editing the post after the fact.
[edit on 13-4-2005 by HowardRoark]
sorry
Yes landing gear may be inconclusive and that’s my, point it could be Boeing or Global Hawk. But Global Hawk was built with as many off the shelf components they could use to cut expense. My biggest problem with the Pentagon is that there is no real wreckage, if the “757” hit like we have been told i.e. on an angle first floor, there should be a wing or too lying around and secondly at lest a third to half the plane should be on the second floor and above, and if that makes sense. I believe that would mean less wreckage would have been destroyed by fire damage, because of the concrete slab or poured floors and more of the craft would be left to examine. oh and Howard between you me and the gate post I think you might be Tom Clancy

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nospam This "information" is only a hoax, just like the missile that hit the pentagon and the 4,000 Israeli employees of the WTC that were absent the day of the attack.
Just for clarification purposes, Al Franken wrote in his book that he received what he referred to as "the Jew call" a couple of weeks prior to 9/11. He was told not to show up at his office in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Guess what? He didn't. There was foreknowledge of the attacks and nothing was done about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

it looks like the landing gear from the Global Hawk to me
The wheel of the image (Pentagon) match exactly with a wheel of a Boeing 757. See the detail of the 3 screws of the cap.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There was a website, which I will find, that showed multiple crashes of jet airliners similar to the Pentagon's. The results were completely different. Howard : You are so damned smart. How do you explain the controlled demolition of WTC bldg. 7 ? Larry

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join