It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok, here is a slight 0.000001% that the plane actually skidded the surface of the lawn. Well, its an assumption. Took this picture playing Counter Strike: Source and it gave me a better blur outcome. Check out this as you can see a wing JUST LEFT millimeters in the colorful background Different Blurriness of same pictures And here is a short video with 2 different blurs. First from video off net, then the next off of Counter Strike: Source (sprayed in a dark room, added the flashlight to get a better look, ie. Brightness went up) Now there is a discussion about the video's second photo of better blur that I would like to get into. And I hope it will be an interesting one for the creative minds. [edit on 18-8-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser Took this picture playing Counter Strike: Source and it gave me a better blur outcome.
Pls explain what you mean by this, isn't Counter Strike a game? The pic you show is a screen shot of Microshifty Paint. What has CS got to do with it? Am I missing somerthing here, other than brain cells? Could you point out this wing you are seeing? And where is the video you mention? [edit on 18/8/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2smooth4ya Here's is the path of the alleged Flight 77:
Hmm I wonder if people at the airport or Tomb of the Unknown,saw the plane,I would like to see more witnessess to the plane diving,and no the impact.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by BigMoser Took this picture playing Counter Strike: Source and it gave me a better blur outcome.
Pls explain what you mean by this, isn't Counter Strike a game? The pic you show is a screen shot of Microshifty Paint. What has CS got to do with it? Am I missing somerthing here, other than brain cells? Could you point out this wing you are seeing? And where is the video you mention? [edit on 18/8/2006 by ANOK]
1. Yes, Counter Strike is a game. 2. I used paint because I didnt have any other photo software at my disposal, and CS has got to do with it because its the Screenshot that I copied and pasted INTO paint and then saved it. 3. Here is what I am pointing out, in that yellow outline area, just look closely at the color of the tail and the color of that area, how they are alike(prefer to look at the picture from before without the drawing on the wing):

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great argument CartHerder...i too believe it was a 757 that hit the pentagon....for you remaining skeptics out there check out this site...www.ccdominoes.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser Here is what I am pointing out, in that yellow outline area, just look closely at the color of the tail and the color of that area, how they are alike(prefer to look at the picture from before without the drawing on the wing):
Still not sure what CS has to do with it, you can make screen shots by just hitting copy then paste into paint. But anyway, I don't think that is the planes tail, look at this pic...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that the footage can't help make any side happier and that more videos need to be released.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My biggest problem is the photo at the head of this very large thread that clearly shows the hole in the wall of the pentagon. You can check to see if you are talking about the same one I am by right clicking on the photo and then choosing properties to verify that it has the path "https://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/ats/pentagon757/your-own-evidence.jpg". It should be obvious that where the wing and fuselage of the cabin meet, the wing is thick, large and strong. This hole shows that no part of either wing of a 757-200 were present when the plane struck the building, or the rear fin stabilizers of the tail section for that matter, because the side of the building would reflect SOME level of damage from the wing collision, as well as the tail stabilizers. Therefore, IF it WERE a 757m the wings DID NOT ENTER the building. The engines DID NOT ENTER the building. The rear fin stabilizers DID NOT ENTER the building. Please, someone show me the photos or footage of ANY demonstrable wing or jet engine or tail section wreckage/parts.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is the photo. Lets see if this works.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Er, jaybird, That is the exit hole into the A-E drive.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Does anyone have a list of individuals working in that section of the pentagon? I thought I remembered hearing something about a meeting being there at the time it happened. It has been a while so I'm not positive. A list of the people who died in the Pentagon and what their stances were on an invasion of Iraq might prove interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks for that flight path, thats interesting. I like the run way that almost runs paralelle where it bends.. why couldnt it land, and another plane take of simutaneously? surely all planes were grounded and airports wernt operating because of the twoers being hit..

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The grounding didn't take effect until minutes before the Pentagon was hit IIRC.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser Here is what I am pointing out, in that yellow outline area, just look closely at the color of the tail and the color of that area, how they are alike(prefer to look at the picture from before without the drawing on the wing):
Still not sure what CS has to do with it, you can make screen shots by just hitting copy then paste into paint. But anyway, I don't think that is the planes tail, look at this pic...
Ok Anok, that picture looks interestingly better than mine, so, let's see what we can conclude out of this one. Looks like the end of a plane, the short wings on the side, and the one standing up, like a triangle. Anok, did this source have a photo zoomed in, in that quality, from the other security camera that was released?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser Anok, did this source have a photo zoomed in, in that quality, from the other security camera that was released?
That's a good question BM. Here is the originating site... 911index.batcave.net... I came across that original pic doing a search for something else, haven't looked if there's anything else yet. The thing I think you think is the tail, I think I can see light through it...What do you think? Could it just be part of the horizon? [edit on 23/8/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selectedfew A list of the people who died in the Pentagon and what their stances were on an invasion of Iraq might prove interesting.
Who was talking about invading Iraq before 9/11?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hahaha.... Bush.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser Anok, did this source have a photo zoomed in, in that quality, from the other security camera that was released?
That's a good question BM. Here is the originating site... 911index.batcave.net... I came across that original pic doing a search for something else, haven't looked if there's anything else yet. The thing I think you think is the tail, I think I can see light through it...What do you think? Could it just be part of the horizon? [edit on 23/8/2006 by ANOK]
You know, now that we add a little more perspective to the picture, it knocks us back down to confusion.. well for me it does.. Tell you the truth, i couldnt tell if it is horizon, but the way that picture is going, i can see what your saying Anok. I'm gonna put some picture alterating to it and see if i can come up with something for myself, but for now, i havent reached an explanation.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, we need more video footage to make a completely better analysis, not the grainy P.O.S. footage we got from that Pentagon security checkpoint stand. It's completely invalid why they don't release the footage, not for the sake of having something to hide but there's no point in withholding video evidence like that?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Anok, if you are familiar with Photoshop 7 (which I have) then according to that picture that you showed me, they used the Emboss to make the picture look that way. To the last response, video would be nice, but if they dont show the attack, then thats why I hope. But I would want a video anyways to HEAR it fly by so we can affirm it was indeed a plane. EDIT: Nevermind on the Embossment, I couldnt get anything close to it on my Photoshop on that picture [edit on 23-8-2006 by BigMoser] [edit on 23-8-2006 by BigMoser]

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join