It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Seattle protester miscarries after being kicked, pepper sprayed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You can try to justify it all you want. Your argument is invalid.

A Woman goes out for the night with friends. Dressed sexy as women do when they go out. She gets raped. You're going to say It's her fault for going out? This is the equivalent of your argument. Justification for the rapist and blame to the woman.

Extremely absurd. That's the type of reasoning and logic the cops are brought up with and use to justify their CRIMES and MURDERS.

Case closed.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow folks, a couple things. This woman's claims have not been backed up by anything other than her words. Shouldn't we at least hold off on the cop lynch mob until more evidence is released? Also, this has nothing to do with abortion, if you want to discuss that, start a new thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
She announced she was pregnant and asked to leave before the round up began. I want badges handed over and cops in jail for murder.

And you honestly think the police can hear every shout from every person???

I'm still lauging at these claims of murder...but I bet all of you would be fine with her having an abortion...right???
Not the same thing, considering that one is done consesually and (usually) in a safe environment. Clearly this wasn't done without consent, or with any safety measures for that matter. You might as well be comparing rape to having consensual sex because that makes just as much sense as what you're saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

It's more so the fact that the cops are committing crimes and assaults on unarmed people. I don't know what videos you watch but I didn't need to see any video to know the truth because I lived it.

In the old days the EXECUTIONER was just doing his job and cutting off heads, but hey, he was a decent hard working man, right?

He was still a murderer regardless of what anyone says.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by DelMar

It's more so the fact that the cops are committing crimes and assaults on unarmed people. I don't know what videos you watch but I didn't need to see any video to know the truth because I lived it.

In the old days the EXECUTIONER was just doing his job and cutting off heads, but hey, he was a decent hard working man, right?

He was still a murderer regardless of what anyone says.

This thread has nothing to do with videos you have watched, unless it involves seeing Ms. Fox assaulted by the police. If that is the case, please share as I have not seen that.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

I am sure there will be people who say she deserved it just for being there... well i just said it so you can spread your hate somewhere else.

You do know it's entirely possible for this to be wrong and also for the actions of protestors to be wrong also?

This is terrible I agree. Does not excuse the radicals behavior. Most support peaceful, lawful protest but almost nobody supports anarchists and thugs. Time for the movement to self-police and explain why they cannot do as other groups have so easily done before. There have been huge gatherings and very effective ones with the full support of the authorities. The difference? Responsible adults who kept out the nuts and self-policed while being careful not to violate others Rights as they practiced their own Rights. You know, adults.

No problem at all getting me to agree the Police are making mistakes. To be honest though and have integrity one must admit that many of the Protestors are in fact baiting the Police on purpose and it has nothing to do with any cause. Just attention seekers and thugs trying to get their minute of fame with a video out of context. You know, liars and phonies.

It remains to be seen if the credible protestors can reclaim their movement from the criminals. If they are for real they will if they are in fact just childish people demanding handouts like Europe, it will continue to fall apart.
edit on 11/22/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Who the hell are you to say that? The First Amendment doesn't apply exclusively to non-impregnated women.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
She announced she was pregnant and asked to leave before the round up began. I want badges handed over and cops in jail for murder.

And you honestly think the police can hear every shout from every person???

I'm still lauging at these claims of murder...but I bet all of you would be fine with her having an abortion...right???
Not the same thing, considering that one is done consesually and (usually) in a safe environment. Clearly this wasn't done without consent, or with any safety measures for that matter. You might as well be comparing rape to having consensual sex because that makes just as much sense as what you're saying.

So, the baby didn't consent to the pepper spray, but aborted babies consent to being aborted? Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by truthinfact

The sad thing is that people will say that the cop murdered that baby, but if she chose to do it, it would be called an abortion or "family planning"... ahhh the hypocrisy of our society. (this isn't directed at you, I'm speaking in general terms)

Our taxpayer dollars are at work at the UN giving people incentives to limit family size....the NWO has a twisted mindset.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

If they were close enough to strike her. They were close enough to hear her.

Go watch any of the videos from the November 15th incident and show me anywhere that the cops moved into the crowd.

It can't be both...she can't be in the middle of the crowd and have the police be close enough to her to get hit with a bike, kick, or pepper spray.

And you can tell how nice and quiet it is there...I'm sure the police can hear everything crystal clear
So your rationale is that every protest/demonstration will inevitably turn violent? Shouldn't and isn't the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well it appears she was also three months pregnant in September
www.thestranger.com...
once again clutching stomach screaming it hurts.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar

This thread has nothing to do with videos you have watched, unless it involves seeing Ms. Fox assaulted by the police. If that is the case, please share as I have not seen that.

Has everything to do with it. It shows the world their tempermant and the way they violantly handle situations. Just unsure how you can't make the connection. It all comes down to their protocol.
edit on 22/11/2011 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One common theme I'm seeing in all of these police brutality videos over the past year is how people stand around and take pictures/videos while the atrocity is occurring. In the 1960's, protesters had more guts. They'd fight back, or come to the aid of someone being abused. Some were killed...many more were badly hurt by the police, national guard, etc.. But never did you see a crowd just standing around watching a few poor souls (or a single pregnant lady) being victimized.

While the police were ripping off the skin of protestors with high powered fire hoses during the 60's civil rights protests, they were also on the defensive due to rocks, fire-cocktails and other dangerous items being hurled at them from every direction. I'm sorry for rambling on, but the docile (cowardice?) posture of these "occupy" members in the face of blatant police brutality simply has me amazed and dumbfounded!

If my children were grown, I'd demonstrate the proper way to show government that WE are their bosses. It Seems that local/state/federal authorities are forgetting this basic fact..or, more likely, simply ignoring it, because the brainwashing of Americans to be obedient taxpaying slaves seems to be working very well.

We watch the videos of authoritarian power abuse in disgust and anger. The people in power watch them and say, "Wow..let's see in what other ways we can screw the people!" (i.e. burden the populace with another layer of lies, taxes, fees, rules, regulations, law-enforcement abuse, etc..)

-CWM

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

But according to you she's just a "crack whore" so who cares right?

This is getting ridiculous pretty fast.

Yes people, it's all her fault, how dare she think she can go to a protest and let her position be known while pregnant! People in wheelchairs should not have the right to protest either! Or elderly folk! Basically anyone not between the ages of 45 and 50. And not before having a Fox News approved physical by a Wall Street approved doctor. Anyone found not physical able to protest by means of the bankers criteria, is here-by no longer American, and has no right to leave their house(if they have one).

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Omg go away! Did you read what i wrote?

That's not what i said AT ALL.

I'm not even going to discuss this with you because you obviously don't read the entire post.

OH and PS; everyone has been using that line throughout the entire thread. Tell it to someone who actually SAID what you implied, not me, who didn't s a y it at A L L.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

I can't make the connection with this incident as there is at this point no valid connection to be made. She has made a claim and it has not been substantiated. Yes, of course there are some bad apples in law enforcement, but that does not make her claim valid.

Police brutality happens and should be dealt with harshly if the officer/s is found to be guilty. All I am saying is that we shouldn't just assume she is telling the truth without having the complete story. Ms. Fox doesn't appear to be very credible at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A protest is a gathering where you are to be beaten unmercifully by law enforcement officers. Once arriving at or near the vicinity of this sporting event you forfeit all human rights. At this point there should be no expectation of ethics or morality.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

What baby? And isn't OWS all about rights like for a woman to choose and stuff like that? Just because a woman (who has the right to choose to murder a baby) doesn't choose to murder the baby? Doesn't that mean it was fair game for everyone else since it wasn't out of the woman's body yet? Just because the woman wants it doesn't change the law and the law says that "it" isn't human until it takes a breath of air. Unless of course the Mommy doesn't want it and then it is just a "late term" abortion.

I say dunk the stupid bitch in pepper spray and pray to God that she will never bring a child to term. We have too many asshole haters out here already...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join