It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof OWS is NOT LEFT WING. Time for revolution.... NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And i don't blame you for questioning all of that.

I guess my hope is clouding my judgement.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Um unless an actual court holds such proceedings its just hot-air at most. As for calling for revolution have you really done the math on this one to see which side is going to win, or even if the OWS crowd actually has the popular backing that it likes to think it does?

Actual court? People don't respect whatever court your referring to anymore.THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

For every person they arrest, 100 more come out.

IT WILL NEVER END, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, THE PEOPLE WILL KEEP COMING BACK AND OCCUPYING

Remember the people they evicted tonight, they have friends and families. Who will replace them!

For every person out there, there are 100 more who support the movement but haven't gotten out there yet.

This is a global wake up call.

It is the perfect PYRAMID scheme.

See the back of your dollar bill for directions if your lost....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by sonnny1

"I guess my hope is clouding my judgment."

What a silly statement

Fear clouds judgment, NOT hope!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

You sure it wont end? cause when winter sets in proper here in the US I suspect OWS numbers across the nation and specifically in NYC will plummet because it going to be no fun at all to camp out in tents outside when the temperature is barely above freezing. As for support I haven't noticed this groundswell you seem to think is so obvious, nobody I know is rushing to go join up with a lost cause that seems more about feeling good about themselves than producing actual tangible results.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

Naw, that's when "Occupy Ft. Lauderdale" will take place.

Then "Occupy my mom's house"

Then "Occupy some guy who left his house wide open"

Then "Can't Occupy, WoW came out with a new weapon"

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by sonnny1

"I guess my hope is clouding my judgment."

What a silly statement

Fear clouds judgment, NOT hope!

ok..? and i'm saying my hope may have..

Fear isn't the only thing that clouds ones judgement. I mean right? No i know i'm right.

All i was saying is that im so hopeful that i may have overlooked some things..

I still believe though :]

nah nah booboo

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

reply to post by CREAM

You sure it wont end? cause when winter sets in proper here in the US I suspect OWS numbers across the nation and specifically in NYC will plummet because it going to be no fun at all to camp out in tents outside when the temperature is barely above freezing. As for support I haven't noticed this groundswell you seem to think is so obvious, nobody I know is rushing to go join up with a lost cause that seems more about feeling good about themselves than producing actual tangible results.

If you think it will end you are funny.... They used sound weapons in the NYC eviction hours ago. This is war. Cold weather? Who cares?

You think immortal technique and his followers care?!?!? NO. Immortal technique and his buddies paid for AND BUILT an orphanage in Afghanistan by themselves, this is nothin!

You think cold weather is gonna stop us?

Homie, I went to rehab where I had to camp in the mountains of Colorado for 70 days without seeing civilization at all! My water bottles would freeze over night and my sleeping bag would get soaked with frost.

It's not that bad! You get over it!

Cold whether

i##inappropriate video removed##

edit on 15-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

If you think its war and you want to take part you have some nasty surprises coming. In an actual WAR OWS is destined to be creamed into oblivion. Its an unorganized movement with a central leadership circles that is cumbersome and slow to make decisions, they don't have a solid logistics base and are unarmed, what in the world could they possibly do against police and national guard if it came down to open insurrection? They would be laid to waste like lambs to the slaughter, and you think this is somehow a good thing? How many of those OWS protesters do you think are going to stand strong after the first few bullets zing past their head and make that trademark *twap* as it hits something? I can assure you the majority from what I've seen will wilt when that happens rather than continue their fight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by CREAM

If you think its war and you want to take part you have some nasty surprises coming. In an actual WAR OWS is destined to be creamed into oblivion. Its an unorganized movement with a central leadership circles that is cumbersome and slow to make decisions, they don't have a solid logistics base and are unarmed, what in the world could they possibly do against police and national guard if it came down to open insurrection? They would be laid to waste like lambs to the slaughter, and you think this is somehow a good thing? How many of those OWS protesters do you think are going to stand strong after the first few bullets zing past their head and make that trademark *twap* as it hits something? I can assure you the majority from what I've seen will wilt when that happens rather than continue their fight.

Hahaha... We are just waiting to be Martyrs because we aren't afraid to die! We know the truth! The revolution is real!

Shooting at us will only prove to us that we are right and NEED to stand our ground.

Actually try listening to this whole song and TRY to understand me...

['Elizabeth' Movie intro]
I'm content to die for my beliefs
So cut off my head and make me a Martyr
The people will always remember it
"No. They will forget"

A man who walks with God, can walk anywhere
Hence.. I fear nothing

[Immortal Technique - Verse 1]
The point of guerilla war, is not to succeed
It's always been just to make the enemy bleed
Deprivin' the soldiers of the peace of mind that they need
Bullets are hard to telegraph when they bob and they weave

www.elyrics.net...
edit on Tue Nov 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

CREAM I hope they understand in time. Hindsight is 20/20, but in this game waiting until it happens is too late.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by CREAM

CREAM I hope they understand in time. Hindsight is 20/20, but in this game waiting until it happens is too late.

I have faith they will understand in time. In fact I'm "Tuned In" right now, and so I KNOW they will understand this time....

Unlike in the 60s, we have the internet, and this time it's going to be a global revolution.

May those on God's side, win!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Well, I'm down with any God who is serving right and true and justice. If yours wants me to suffer eternally for getting drunk this one time, I am not good for that. You can be a man of virtue in an imperfect world without spiritual chastisement. We're all in this. I'm all for declaring a Good vs. Evil war if everyone understands the sides. People are so lost right now. They still think they have options!!

Come on, this is one of the most epic moments of all civilization as we have ever even seen or heard of, and frankly far more than many still imagine. They think it's bad, they have no idea. None.

If they worship Satan I'm on anyone's side who is against that. We'll sort out the small crap on the other side, if there's another side. If they wake up. If there ever was enough time. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by CREAM

Well, I'm down with any God who is serving right and true and justice. If yours wants me to suffer eternally for getting drunk this one time, I am not good for that. You can be a man of virtue in an imperfect world without spiritual chastisement. We're all in this. I'm all for declaring a Good vs. Evil war if everyone understands the sides. People are so lost right now. They still think they have options!!

Come on, this is one of the most epic moments of all civilization as we have ever even seen or heard of, and frankly far more than many still imagine. They think it's bad, they have no idea. None.

If they worship Satan I'm on anyone's side who is against that. We'll sort out the small crap on the other side, if there's another side. If they wake up. If there ever was enough time. Sigh.

Hell yeah, thats the spirit!

Anyone who hasn't heard this PLEASE PLEASE start this song at one minute in-

WE WILL WIN BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY WON IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS- FACT

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't forget the French revolution, which belongs in the same category with the Russian one.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Proof OWS is NOT LEFT WING. Time for revolution.... NOW

Well

First off, In order to have a real revolution you need to have at least a large minority of the population in support.

You Don't have that!

Second, There is no comparison between these "Gimmie Gimmie Squatters" and the Founding Fathers.

So that analogy doesn't work!

Third. If you want to ferment a Popular armed uprising, it first has to be popular.

OWS isn't that popular!

And Finally....

Maybe you haven't heard of this ATS thread yet---> ATS Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

PEACE
edit on 15-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

"First off, In order to have a real revolution you need to have at least a large minority of the population in support."

Oh, but your actually wrong, see, most people people don't know the facts about the banking cartel, or much of anything else because they watch the false TV media and believe it.

WE ARE ABOUT TO DEFEAT THE BANKING CARTEL IN THIS REVOLUTION - FACT

So, in reality, we do have the support of everyone. I will just take a little bloodshed before people stop watching football and reading about pedophile scandals... When people stop listening to the false news.... Oh boy!

Everybody loves a little revolution!

We are the 99% YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

GO TO THE OFFICIAL OWS WEBSITE. They calling for a global revolution and are calling out the federal reserve etc...

AND STOP BEING A PART OF THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE

YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT THINKING FOR YOURSELF. TURN OFF THE TV. WAKE UP.

So....

You are against one form of potential "World Government" Yet are advocating another Form of "World Government" through this "Global Revolution"

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY WON IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS- FACT

No, I'm afraid that doesn't follow. Try again.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Who do YOU personally want to see running the country? what are your solutions?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I read this earlier, A friend sent it me... found it very interesting.

www.theatlantic.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join