It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by RING0

to be blunt UTTER TWADDLE , the published works on LENR are mostly theoretical speculation that address its " potential " - no one has published their validated results of a viable LENR process

no one has published the results of " heating their lab " with LENR tech

You seem to be expecting people to 'publish' a completed consumer product? Since when was it the aim of the peer-review process to assess the practical merits of a potential product?
The aim is to scientifically observe phenomena, and that has been done (I suspect more times than you are likely aware of - if you've ever even looked at all?). I think you're a bit confused about the purpose of scientific publishing.

In what way was Focardi's papers about nickel hydrogen energy amplification 'theoretical'? It wasn't theoretical at all, it was a paper based on experimental science.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Jan. 16, 2012: Celani reports in an e-mail to LENR researchers that he has received an invitation to speak at CERN about LENR.

"The key point is that CERN changed from [being] fully negative to [having] deep interest," Celani wrote.

Taken from this site.
blog.newenergytimes.com...

Physicists are starting to take LENR seriously, looks like attitudes are changing rapidly. It makes sense to deny Rossi, but not LENR.

New Rossi video.
Interview with Andrea Rossi on location in Bologna on the 12th of January 2012. Posted on Jan 18th.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

Thanks again for this update Ringo!
Many many stars for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another video from Andrea Rossi, it is available from his official Ecat.com site and his YouTube Channel.

edit on 20-1-2012 by RING0 because: fixed YouTube link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The right way: "not in theatre but in our laboratory"
Step by step ....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
e-catworld is reporting this.

Community Group Created at National Instruments to study LENR

Here’s a little piece of information that might support the case for National Instruments being involved with Andrea Rossi — as Rossi has consistently stated is the case.

National Instruments hosts a user community where NI staff and customers can form groups to work together and discuss various topics A group in this community was formed on January 12, 2012 titled ‘LENR’. The description of the group reads as follows: This group is created to discuss Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) and related concepts (Lattice-Assisted Nuclear Reactions, Chemically-Assisted Nuclear Reactions, Superconductivity, Superfluidity, Quantum Critical Points, etc), R&D, technologies and applications The group is private, so none of the contents of the discussions are public, but members of the community can apply to the group owner to join.

If National Instruments provides off the shelf components and software to Rossi then that is something they do for any of their customers. But if they are providing technical and engineering support and also have access to the still secret core technologies, they would have to learn, study and understand it to be able to control it, working groups within the company would be formed to provide the basic information needed to move forward. If the Rossi E-Cat technology is real and he is trying to make reliable, safe and controllable devices, he will have to to rely on outside experts to realize his ambitious timelines and production plans. If NI really is working closely and intimately with Rossi on his invention, that would tend to bolster the reality of the E-Cat LENR tech.

It does seem an odd coincidence that this LENR "Community Group" connected to National Instruments appears at this time, when they openly admit that they are working with Rossi. Not proof of much, but an interesting piece in the ever growing mosaic of the controversy..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
COOOL

I saw this article about energy and
prices on energy in a swedish news
network. I posted some in the disc
thread and mentioned A.R and what
you know, the article is gone..
Not even in arcive.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Defkalion, the company in Greece competing directly against the E-Cat has this on their website:
Quote from PDF:

Independent Testing on Hyperion Reactors Praxen Defkalion Green Technologies Global Ltd. (PDGT) is ready to further allow third parties to evaluate its core technology: a multi stage LENR reaction between Nickel and Hydrogen. PDGT has successfully completed its scientific, technological and engineering steps necessary to sustain such a reaction with results exceeding a COP of 20 and with temperatures capable to exceed 650 degrees Celsius. As it was announced in our November 30 th Press Release, a series of third party tests on Hyperion products have been scheduled to be performed within the first months of 2012, immediately after our product’s certification. This announcement does not refer to such product tests. Independent tests have already been scheduled. With this announcement, PDGT welcomes further requests from internationally recognized and reputable scientific and business organizations interested to conduct their independent tests on “bare” Hyperion Reactors. Tests will be conducted following mutually agreed protocols based on the general principles herein.

www.defkalion-energy.com... dependent_Testing_on_Hyperion_Reactors, Direct Link to entire PDF

This is really quite amazing, I hope this actually happens, with functioning Ni-H reactors, (I wish it was Rossi'.), being tested-verified by independent labs-researchers. It will probably be quite some time before the analysis data is released, could be a year, but perhaps sooner, this is what will change the Ni-H, (Nickel Hydrogen.), systems from, "Too good to be true!", to "Where can I buy one?" On the downside, if you read the wording carefully, it could mean that they will only grant access to parties considering investing in Defkalion technology. That would mean that these companies can keep the testing data to themselves, but there may be some who will openly release the information to bolster their position when the time comes to put the product on the shelves, so to speak. As usual, I'll believe it when I see it, but it is starting to look like this almost impossible tech just might be possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
follow the money - or lack of it

Updated: On Tuesday it was also reported that the University of Bologna had terminated its relationship with Rossi regarding the paid research collaboration on the Ecat that was planned to begin since last summer. Ny Teknik reported on this collaboration in March 2011.

The University has now stated that the contract signed in June 2011 between the Department of Physics and Rossi was terminated due to failure to meet the conditions of the terms

source

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Rossi says he is still doing the tests.

From the VORTEX discussion group

- On January 12 in an ecat.com interview Rossi said that a joint work with two unnamed universities would have started soon.
- On January 25 Dario Braga informed the public the contract between EFA and UniBo has been terminated, but the university is still looking forward to test the E-Cat, as long as test results will be made public.
- On the same day, Mats Lewan informs us (as far as I understand it is ok to discuss publicly about this) that the work of the University of Bologna has already started with meetings with Rossi and National Instruments to prepare the whole system analysis. It looks like the formal contract termination didn't actually affect the work with the University of Bologna.

The cancellation has been reported in a misleading manner, the testing continues. Rossi is saying that National Instruments is assisting with the process.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RING0
The cancellation has been reported in a misleading manner, the testing continues.
How was it misleading?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They talked about this technology on coast to coast am a few days ago. I think this might be the guy that the military bought a few units off of, not 100% on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by RING0
The cancellation has been reported in a misleading manner, the testing continues.
How was it misleading?

As the original research agreement was allowed to lapse, the arrangements to go forward with testing were apparently concurrently being planned, the announcement of the research lapse was made by Steven B. Krivit who is known to be a Rossi opponent, Krivit has a bias against the Rossi E-Cat. He seems to have an agenda to promote an alternative theory called WL theory. Basically the information was premature and should not have been taken as the final word on the matter.

It could have misled the reader into thinking that the change in testing was due to a lack of Rossi creditability, hardware or funding when we do not know this for a fact. Rossi could be a fraud, but he also could be legitimate.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Rossi Denies Report that University of Bologna Contract has been Cancelled

here’s what Rossi had to say: DEAR HANK: PLEASE PUBLISH EVERYWHERE YOU CAN: THE STATEMENT OF KRIVIT > IS TOTALLY FALSE!!! > ABOUT THE PUBLIC TESTS I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT WHEN OUR E-CAT WILL BE > IN THE MARKET EVERYBODY WILL MAKE ALL THE TESTS HE WANTS. > WARM REGARDS, > ANDREA > Citando Hank Mills

Krivit is biased, so is Rossi, their claims and counterclaims should be taken in context, they are opponents with differing agendas. But I find the new found interest in research on this hardware a positive development.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I "predict":

Rossi will bring those devices "in the market so people can test them" (note the totally reversed logic here!)....people will fall for this because everyone wants such an energy device....and once he sold many thousands "so people and scientists can test them"...Rossi will have vanished from this Earth a few millions richer and will laugh his a## off on some caribic island and never be seen again.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

I understand it now.

I guess it was because I didn't read just the linked article, I also read what Dario Braga said, on this page (in Italian, Google translation here), where he says that there was a deadline for the payment, January 15 2012, so that specific contract is now terminated.

Maybe someone that really knows Italian (I can only understand most of what they say) could provide a translation of the interview on that Italian page.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

It's the guy that CLAIMS the military bought his units. He of course can provide no details or corroborating evidence, just a trust me it happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by mojo2012

It's the guy that CLAIMS the military bought his units. He of course can provide no details or corroborating evidence, just a trust me it happened.

Correction: It's the guy who CLAIMS *everything*, that's all we have: Claims

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RING0...(I wish it was Rossi'.)...

The cynic in me is still waiting to hear that Defkalion IS Rossi, hidden away behind some middlemen and paperwork. All part of some carefully orchestrated drama - which is the only thing Rossi has proved himself adept at so far

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
New Rossi video.
Andrea Rossi about E-Cat prices and warranties

Looks like he gave a long interview some time ago and he is releasing it in segments.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join