It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffeeAccording to Sterling Allan, the witness from PESN and New Energy Congress who shot the videos there, the third-party company did have its own team of engineers there to help take measurements.

So perhaps if people are patient and wait a while longer, the third-party company might make a public statement or put together some sort of presentation

But right now, they've only had one day since the test. That's not very much time........

Video by PESN and NEC aren't exactly what I would consider credible independent verification either, though. I want peer reviewed, published studies vetted by the scientific community at large. Now, if a third party took measurements that can be published and peer reviewed in a respected scientific journal, then great. If that happens, and it stands up to that scrutiny, then it's the real deal. Until such time as that happens, it's just people making claims.

Note that I'm not asserting that the claims are false by any means. But we have no way of knowing until there is multiple-independent verification from quarters other than those directly associated with this or with a vested interest in making it look like a successful experiment. And as such, until that time, this is for all intents and purposes meaningless to me unfortunately.
edit on 10/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's true, and it will come soon. The reason I don't think it can be stopped for long is, it's too easy to make, and too many people are learning how to do it.

And then there's 2012 coming and everyone expecting a change. That alone would do it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Well, both Rossi and Sterling Allan said that the "customer" was pleased with the results.

You don't want to take their word for it, that's fine. Like I said, the "customer" will probably make a public statement when they're ready to.

After all, being able to prove the technology to the customers' satisfaction is all that really matters here; the rest will take care of itself in time...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It was several months or years by some standards that others finally accepted that the Wright Brothers flew an aircraft.
Even with film evidence (no photoshop back then)....

Enjoy your disbelief gentlemen, and I will enjoy my satisfaction....See? Now we are both happy!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We've been playing around with the idea of Cold fusion since the 80's, at least.

Theoretically, it's a beautiful idea.

If this 'E-cat' machine is the one to do the trick, I say YAY!

Let the energy flow...

I see how this person's MO would require a certain amount of skepticism, but I also know that the current state of world affairs would require Anyone with this knowledge and ability to be extremely careful and responsible citizens.

How would you act, if you had the chance to change the future?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I'm thinking it's true, and it will come soon. The reason I don't think it can be stopped for long is, it's too easy to make, and too many people are learning how to do it.

And then there's 2012 coming and everyone expecting a change. That alone would do it.

Very good point.

Free energy would definetly be something life-changing for everyone and everything... good enough to be the 2012 ultimatum of change.

Maybe world peace, no excuses for the US to start the great oil crusade of insert country here anymore.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As someone point out in the comments from the Wired site... Why the hell Rossi need a 1MW setup if a single 1 e-Cat module would be enough to validate the concept?

Why is Rossi running 50 units in parallel using a huge diesel generator when a perfectly good test could be done on a single unit properly examined by independent researchers?

Probable to have more places/room to hide the power cabes and who knows what

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Well maybe you should look at this first
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oil day's are numbered

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Andrew Rossi will be dead in 3...2....1... fire.

DOE and big oil/big power and the bankers will never allow cheap and free energy sources.They want energy poverty.

Don't be silly - he'll b found a fraud sooner or later - free energy is a scam - always was, always will be

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickK3
reply to post by area6

I almost hope it is a hoax, because you know either way, in a week or two, no more will be heard about it.
I also hope I am wrong however...

Lol True, you wont be wrong if the alleged customers are indeed the darpa dod or doe.
either way slippery blokes and im talking from experience

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

wow what a coincidence 470 kw is your typical diesel generator output and looks surprisingly like the one orange unit they showed in the video. here is some stats for that generator if you want to try to hoax people in to investing.The worst part is you can hear it running in the background come on please.

470kw diesel generator (CE approved)(China (Mainland))
470kw diesel generator (CE approved)
​4 Similar from this Supplier
470kw diesel generator supplier
1,Global warranty
2,16kw to 1200kw
3,OEM of Cummins
4,470kw diesel generator at best price...
Min. Order: 1 Set
FOB Price: US $5888-88888888 / Set
Category: Electrical Equipment & Supplies | Diesel Generators
RelatedKeywords: 470kw Diesel Generator (ce Approved) | 470kw Diesel Generator Set | Cummins 470kw Diesel Generator

edit on 10/30/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Don't be silly - he'll b found a fraud sooner or later - free energy is a scam - always was, always will be

He has already been found a fraud - convicted and apparently even jailed for it!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by LeTan
How long till the banks and profiteers buy out the plans and charge "maintenance cost" for free energy?

These first plants will cost around $2,000 per kilowatt to build one at a time, but once they are mass produced, Rossi expects the price to drop to around $100 per kilowatt installed.

But the average cost of a kWh in the US is 13 cents.

I'll be glad to sell you electricity at half his rate.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Arken
Monitoring data from the device on the instuments.

So you need a generator powering the device to monitor data....

Sound like the Orbo test, where they kept replacing the batteries - so just a scam!

hey human, the generater is running all the "measuring instruments" that measure how much power it is creating, this is absolutely necessary or else the final result would be different if the fusion gizmo was to be powering these devices.

really hope this becomes mainstream, but highly doubt it in my life time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here is a thought !

How about Rossi Putting this Cold Fusion Device In average Town For a Major Test Run!!

Why the Hell Not !

To see if this Actually works

Didnt Tesla did the same thing using a Whole Town ?

as Colorado Springs he was using the Power Source There for his Experiments
The Rumor that ive Heard was he has Used his machine called the Magnifying transmitter
On a Town .. not sure where ..

Magnifying transmitter
en.wikipedia.org...

Energy transmission
en.wikipedia.org...

way different then Cold Fusion

The Buyer's would somehow put a Meter on it No Doubt
edit on 30-10-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Andrew Rossi will be dead in 3...2....1... fire.

DOE and big oil/big power and the bankers will never allow cheap and free energy sources.They want energy poverty.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

I'm not so sure about that anymore.That's what I used to assume, but things are changing... People are waking up in large numbers, and as Victor Hugo put it, "All the armies in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." It is time, past time, for free energy to be implemented. We're in the new world. The old ideas of scarcity and poverty have served their purpose.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In my opinion, we need to support this man through cautious optimism, flood his e-mail and snail boxes with letters that congratulate him but demand more conclusive proof with outside engineers and tests.

Otherwise this guy is a fraud.

What if there was a social fund set up, that equalled millions of dollars, that was held in escrow for him until the point when outside tests could be conducted?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't see the running generator being an issue really. Surely if you were going to go to the trouble of setting up such an expensive and elaborate hoax, you would install a covert connection to the mains electricity, not leave a running generator on full display.
Regarding this running on nickel, isn't nickel fairly rare? Could this machine be adapted to use other metals? If these machines were used as a worldwide power source, even the small amounts of fuel needed would soon add up, so something fairly abundant would be required.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
edit: deleting for self censorship.
edit on 10/30/2011 by GoodDocGonzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Arken

470 kilowatt hour per hour of completely free energy, free of fuel is a breakthrough? Yes, I think this is a breakthrough.

Well, actually, fusion (whether hot or cold) does use fuel. It uses hydrogen and deuterium (possibly tritium) to produce helium and energy. So the idea it is fuel-less is completely wrong.

That said, it does appear to be a breakthrough and I wish the researchers the best of luck in continuing their work. Fusion has potential to be cheap, plentiful nuclear energy without the nasty radioactive waste products.
TheRedneck

Absolutely correct.
This is no free energy device. The "fuel" is necessary (Hidrogen and Nichel and Water), and a little amount of energy for the start and for stabilize the "reactor" is required.....

BUT:
If you "Put IN One" for the spark and stabilize, and "Came OUT - TWO HUNDREDS" in self-sustained mode, well, I call this, without problem, a BREAKTHROUGH in CHEAP (very cheap!) Energy production.

I wish too that the researchers the best of luck in continuing their work.

The next 5-10 years will be tremendous for the cost of fossil fuel energy. SEVEN BILLIONS people on planet Earth hungry of Energy. This means only one thing, if there isn't a rapid change in energy production: a devastating War.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join